Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

(edited)
18 hours ago, StellaCL said:

OK, so usually I am not on IG that much but with all this retirement drama I have been looking at the DCC accounts. I am pretty sure KeliFine doesn't even follow all of the current DCC - no Syndey, Jessica, or Armani, etc. She follows quite a few recent retirees like Miranda, Alexis, Heather, Molly, but NO Kashara. 

But the most interesting are the former DCC Kelli does follow: HANNAH, TARA, LILY, KEYRA, BRENNAN, and Taryn (former TCC). Weird or what??! 👀

Well how active is Kelli on Instagram? Maybe she just doesn't scroll through that much to see who she is or isn't still following. I have Instagram, but I don't get it on it that much. I rarely post anything, but I get on there every now and then and just look for a few minutes. But I don't know the deal between her and Kashara. Maybe she got on there specifically at one point to unfollow her for whatever reason. 

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Typo
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I am pretty sure KeliFine doesn't even follow all of the current DCC - no Syndey, Jessica, or Armani, etc. She follows quite a few recent retirees like Miranda, Alexis, Heather, Molly, but NO Kashara. 

Does Kelli follow any of the current DCCs? Maybe she doesn't like to follow people she considers employees?

• Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Does Kelli follow any of the current DCCs? Maybe she doesn't like to follow people she considers employees?

She follows a lot of the current DCC’s personal Instagram accounts but not all. She also follows their official dcc_ handles, but maybe not all of those either. It is a bit odd some are missing! Maybe Kelli doesn’t use IG that much other than for photos of her dog. I am sure someone else in the DC organization has been tasked with policing all the social media. I am not sure Kashara being missing is intentional?

Besides other names already mentioned, she also follows Selina, Raylee, and Holly P. so there is that. At this point I am surprised she doesn’t follow Amy A., Meredith, and the Mandys 😆

Edited by StellaCL
Fixed one name
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/25/2021 at 8:11 PM, StellaCL said:

OK, so usually I am not on IG that much but with all this retirement drama I have been looking at the DCC accounts. I am pretty sure KeliFine doesn't even follow all of the current DCC - no Syndey, Jessica, or Armani, etc. She follows quite a few recent retirees like Miranda, Alexis, Heather, Molly, but NO Kashara. 

But the most interesting are the former DCC Kelli does follow: HANNAH, TARA, LILY, KEYRA, BRENNAN, and Taryn (former TCC). Weird or what??! 👀

If I were Brennan... I'd block Kelli🤓

• LOL 16
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, StellaCL said:

She follows a lot of the current DCC’s personal Instagram accounts but not all. She also follows their official dcc_ handles, but maybe not all of those either. It is a bit odd some are missing! Maybe Kelli doesn’t use IG that much other than for photos of her dog. I am sure someone else in the DC organization has been tasked with policing all the social media. I am not sure Kashara being missing is intentional?

Besides other names already mentioned, she also follows Selina, Raylee, and Holly P. so there is that. At this point I am surprised she doesn’t follow Amy A., Meredith, and the Mandys 😆

Didn't she used to follow Kashara, though? I could be wrong, but I thought I saw it mentioned before that she did, then all of a sudden wasn't anymore. Unfollowing her may not be a big deal, but it does seem kinda fishy.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Anyone else catch Amber’s DCC in Motion video? I’m surprised she doesn’t get more love here. I think she’s gorgeous and a fabulous dancer. My theory is that she was overshadowed by Bridget since they are both brunettes and in the same class.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPULVpfjYkm/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm fairly critical of these DCC's in motion but this one I liked. Amber is expressive and powerful. And this was choreographed in part by Hannah. So I'll give this one a thumbs up. Still no love for the extra techie effects but at least this one didn't fall flat. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Anyone else catch Amber’s DCC in Motion video? I’m surprised she doesn’t get more love here. I think she’s gorgeous and a fabulous dancer. My theory is that she was overshadowed by Bridget since they are both brunettes and in the same class.  

While I’m still captain of the “Amber is absolutely boring and forgettable” club, this was a good DCC in Motion. I think I’m biased because I could see Hannah’s signature moves all over the choreo 🥺

5 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Love Amber as a dancer and a DCC, she has stood out to me as one of the best since her first training camp. 

• Love 8
On 5/24/2021 at 11:18 PM, StellaCL said:

These are good guesses.

Erin, Amber, Caroline, Ellie, Alora Rose, and I think Darien all posted on social media today about re-auditioning. So only 22 possibilities....

IMO
Not at all shocking would be: Kat, Kristen, Taylor, Lexie, Rachel W., Daphne

Maybe a little bit? Jalyn, Kelcey, Chandi, Jada

Slightly more shocking? Amanda, Ashlee, McKenzie, Jessica, Armani

Really shocking! Gina, Madeline, Lisa, Victoria, Marissa, Claire, Dani

Tina Kalina will not let Victoria retire. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Soon. Very soon. 

They will reveal themselves. 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

A35599AD-B549-4815-8FEE-0CE1479ABF70.jpeg

Legit Dr Manhattan this best be worth it! I have my secret wish who I want it to be but i'll keep that to myself for now...  

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Soon. Very soon. 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

That's the crystalline clockwork ship that Dr Manhattan was making in The Watchmen. Is that a clue?

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Soon. Very soon. 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Soon? 

Soon?! 

Give It To Me Need GIF

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Soon. Very soon. 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Just when you think there is nothing else to talk about .....

😆😁🤣

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

I am hoping we see Ashlee up there this year.

I am watching season 13 and Kelli mentioned whether she should keep Ashlee or not cause she had memory mistakes. I’m so glad she didn’t cause Ashlee turned out to be one of the best girls on the team. She really did pull through and shine. I love her swimsuit cover pic!

1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Soon. Very soon. 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

I think it’s Madeline Molloy

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/25/2021 at 3:12 PM, ShutterbugCAM said:

That's kinda why I don't think Alanna's spot is as bad as it may seem. Yeah she's not in a front row, but she's in the middle, so your eye goes straight to her. They tend to put the girls they feel are most attractive in either the front, or middle, or both, so they're the first ones you notice.

It's telling that Abigail Klein was in the front row her rookie year, and always had a spot either in front or in the middle.

I don’t care how pretty you are. If you’re a rookie, go to the back. It’s not fair to the senior veterans.

Also, I never found Abigail to that pretty as everyone makes her out to be. She’s definitely pretty, but for her time back in 2007 I guess she was considered to be out of this world pretty. I don’t think DCC can get away with putting a rookie in the front just cause she’s so pretty now especially if it’s a blonde white girl.

Cassie’s place her rookie year was the first thing of her “preferential treatment” that stood out to me. I know her rookie class was big, but for her to be where she was in the 2008 squad photo seems unfair to me whether she is Judy’s daughter or not. Molly got an unfair-for-everyone-else-placement in the 2017 squad photo and Alexis got an unfair-for-everyone-else-placement in the front and center in the 2018 squad photo but with Alexis, I lowkey loved it a lot tho. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, filishtay said:

I’m not trying to be insulting, but all of this build-up is a bit too much for her IMO 😂

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lona said:

I’m not trying to be insulting, but all of this build-up is a bit too much for her IMO 😂

I know, but my other guess was Gina but I also I can see Gina trying to maximize what she can get out of DCC and she just doesn’t seem to be done for me especially when she might feel as if she’s been robbed of 2 seasons not just covid, but the 2019 where she got injured. My other guess is Rachel W or Ashlee. 

• Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, filishtay said:

Madeline was prepping as of early May, but who knows? Things can change.

All this build up! I feel like it should now be both a DCC and a boss. The speculation is mildly entertaining at least.

Edited by StellaCL
Repetitive
1 minute ago, TorProc said:

Why don’t people just spill the tea. I don’t like suspense lol. 

I don't mind it. I think its kind of fun but I do wonder about motive. Is Dr. Manhattan here to secure the die hard fan base? We've been complaining because social media was shut down. Maybe DM is sent by god...err Kelli.  Either way, its better than nothing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I wonder if it’s the person or the conditions of the surprise retirement, e.g., maybe someone’s pregnant. 

I thought that as well. It's certainly always possible in this age group! 

Did Marissa post an audition video Ig story?

Another scenario. Maybe someone just didn't want to try to achieve the impossible "uniform ready standards" again.

For example, with Victoria, she did appear slightly heavier in the midsection when she danced with show group a few months ago and she didn't perform at the next appearance. She gets judged with much more public scrutiny due to her 11 pound audition season # one. So maybe she just decided that the pros of DCC didn't outweigh the cons. She has a boyfriend. Perhaps she decided to just move on and be happy. I wouldn't fault her at all. Or maybe it was a discussion with TPTB. This is unlikely scenario,  but possible.

I still think for anyone to decide sort of last minute like this could be the result of a discussion with Kelli or a forced circumstance as you suggest. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't mind it. I think its kind of fun but I do wonder about motive. Is Dr. Manhattan here to secure the die hard fan base? We've been complaining because social media was shut down. Maybe DM is sent by god...err Kelli.  Either way, its better than nothing.

From a marketing perspective, keeping people talking about a show during the off season is one way to pave the way for show renewal, increased revenue, and image promotion.

The Dallas Cowboys aren't to be out done, right? At least that is what Charlotte tells me when I watch.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Did Marissa post an audition video Ig story?

Another scenario. Maybe someone just didn't want to try to achieve the impossible "uniform ready standards" again.

For example, with Victoria, she did appear slightly heavier in the midsection when she danced with show group a few months ago and she didn't perform at the next appearance. She gets judged with much more public scrutiny due to her 11 pound audition season # one. So maybe she just decided that the pros of DCC didn't outweigh the cons. She has a boyfriend. Perhaps she decided to just move on and be happy. I wouldn't fault her at all. Or maybe it was a discussion with TPTB. This is unlikely scenario,  but possible.

I still think for anyone to decide sort of last minute like this could be the result of a discussion with Kelli or a forced circumstance as you suggest. 

Marissa did post a IG story about submitting her audition video.

Victoria is pretty quiet on social media, but that may be normal for her.

She's on my list of "surprise retirement" I can't rule out only because of the lack of posts.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TorProc said:

Why don’t people just spill the tea. I don’t like suspense lol. 

I love it!!!!  At this point I am having more fun thinking about who this insider might be than who is retiring!!!  I mean rumor #1 was proven correct so it is a real insider.  So who is risking their job to do this?  And how are they covering their tracks???  I mean is it a DCC and they call a friend in another state and tell them what to type so it can’t be traced back to them???

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I have no idea who our insiders are but I would like to thank them for all the fun they provide. We must look like whack jobs with all our sleuthing and conspiracy theories, lol. 😂

I'm sure we are entertaining for them!

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, filishtay said:

I was thinking it’s Madeline cause she hasn’t been the most posting on her socials about auditions for a little bit and TPTB don’t give her as much as she puts in, but now reading more into it. Marissa. The TikTok comment and her wedding planner is located in NC where she’s from. BUT her wedding is in February and during the off season, there’s plenty more time to be able to travel to NC to get married. I can see Marissa uprooting her goals and dreams for her kid husband. They seem like that couple. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, filishtay said:

I was thinking it’s Madeline cause she hasn’t been the most posting on her socials about auditions for a little bit and TPTB don’t give her as much as she puts in, but now reading more into it. Marissa. The TikTok comment and her wedding planner is located in NC where she’s from. BUT her wedding is in February and during the off season, there’s plenty more time to be able to travel to NC to get married. I can see Marissa uprooting her goals and dreams for her kid husband. They seem like that couple. 

Agreed. I haven't seen Madeline post much. Has Lisa posted about DCC?  Rachel W of course is private on IG. 

To be fair the tick tock thing is something the watchmen are known for saying so it could be less of a clue and more in keeping with the character of Dr. Manhattan. Though I could see a surprise pregnancy being a factor for Marissa. So maybe a clue. 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

That's my line of thinking as well. The whole thing could be filled with clues, but "Tick Tock" stands out. Which of the remaining vets are super active on Tik Tok?

Is Dr. Manhattan telling me all my instragram sleuthing has been a waste?!?! AHHHHHH!
Now time to go figure out Tik Tok ..... 

• LOL 2