Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I saw a pic on Instagram years ago from a man who got a tattoo of Kelsey Bond. That's wild! 

😆 That’s hilarious. Especially since I watched the Season 7 episode today where KelFine and the lady that teaches the kick line (blonde Shelley?) discuss how they don’t like Kelsey’s face 😳. And then immediately gush over Emily Claire’s prettiness.  Despite the fact Kelsey was by far a better performer. I mean, Kelsey makes the team and is on for several years so eventually they got over their concerns about her looks. For the record, I think she does have very strong, interesting features but is still an attractive woman. 

Who is that weirdo stalking? I know he posted on here and I tried reading his posts before were removed, but my eyes started bleeding from his ridiculousness. 

Aw, I’m going to miss Briana. I always really liked her attitude and humor. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

"Where were you when you heard that Victoria was no longer a cheerleader," is going to be a question now;

Some great Where Were You? moments of the past 2-3 years:

August 10, 2018

JohnGalt: "Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day."

August 15, 2019 

TexasNative: "Gina quit."

September 13, 2019   (The entire thread LOL.)

Pksbena1: "Well, here comes Jaylyn’s downfall. What a shame. From what I just watched, she looked amazing...."

August 15, 2020

Crazy4realityTV: "According to my sources, Meredith has been cut"

August 19, 2020

Bennie: "The girls are devastated to lose 4 vets: Meredith, Lily, Brennan, and Hannah.  😢"

September 7, 2020

hihello29: "Long time reader finally made an account the other week. And as luck would have it, I actually saw Tess, Kat, Caroline and Daphne this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks ... They were kind but very (VERY) drunk (and tiny!)."

May 28, 2021

Dr. Manhattan: "Hello. Victoria Kalina is no longer a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader."

• Love 15
6 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

We’ve got one insider saying she’s not the villain, then another saying her immaturity caught up to her.

I'm I the only one who is imagining some kind of girl fight involved?

Everyone is talking about weight....

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

In thinking more about the VK situation (forgive me, I have a nasty cold and it is chilly and rainy out, nothing better to do), I considered what would VK could have done where she owed someone/something an apology and then took a leave of absence.

We know that Kelli has put up with quite a lot during VK's first attempt to make the team. The second season did not shine a spotlight on VK, and now this. What would it take to hit Kelli's and/or VK's breaking point?

The only thing I can think of is that VK embarrassed Kelli herself in some way. Could she have mouthed off/talked back to one of TPTB? Broken a rule/rules that everyone on the team was aware of? Perhaps some action while in uniform that was obviously inappropriate? Could the "not the villian" mentioned mean that someone influenced her into the action, ratted her out, or made the situation look worse than it really was?

I would think such an unexpected leave of absence announcement so close to the official retirement announcements would be more than weight gain, a serious health issue, etc. 

Curiouser and Curiouser as Alice in Wonderland would say.

Edited by Agent Gully
Forgot to mention the "wasn't the villian" part.
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, Lona said:

August 10, 2018

JohnGalt: "Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day."

August 15, 2019 

Pksbena1: "Well, here comes Jaylyn’s downfall. What a shame. From what I just watched, she looked amazing...."

August 15, 2020

August 19, 2020

Bennie: "The girls are devastated to lose 4 vets: Meredith, Lily, Brennan, and Hannah.  😢"

September 7, 2020

hihello29: "Long time reader finally made an account the other week. And as luck would have it, I actually saw Tess, Kat, Caroline and Daphne this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks ... They were kind but very (VERY) drunk (and tiny!)."

May 28, 2021

Dr. Manhattan: "Hello. Victoria Kalina is no longer a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader."

Those are great moments.

The ability to arrange them in chronological order is baffling!

Edited by Pau84
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Lona said:

August 10, 2018

August 15, 2019 

August 15, 2020

August 19, 2020

September 7, 2020

May 28, 2021

Good job! I don’t remember the ‘Gina quit’ sitch tho🤔

• Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

In thinking more about the VK situation (forgive me, I have a nasty cold and it is chilly and rainy out, nothing better to do), I considered what would VK could have done where she owed someone/something an apology and then took a leave of absence.

We know that Kelli has put up with quite a lot during VK's first attempt to make the team. The second season did not shine a spotlight on VK, and now this. What would it take to hit Kelli's and/or VK's breaking point?

The only thing I can think of is that VK embarrassed Kelli herself in some way. Could she have mouthed off/talked back to one of TPTB? Broken a rule/rules that everyone on the team was aware of? Perhaps some action while in uniform that was obviously inappropriate? Could the "not the villian" mentioned mean that someone influenced her into the action, ratted her out, or made the situation look worse than it really was?

I would think such an unexpected leave of absence announcement so close to the official retirement announcements would be more than weight gain, a serious health issue, etc. 

Curiouser and Curiouser as Alice in Wonderland would say.

If it isn't weight that gets Kelli furious with Victoria (and, given their history with Victoria's weight in the past, Kelli usually lets Victoria's weight slide more then she does for others), I think you could be right about Victoria doing something stupid and either gets called out for it or doesn't think whatever happened was her fault so she shouldn't have to apologize.  

I wonder if she did something like use the fact she was a DCC in attempts to get free or discounted things (or get into places she shouldn't be) or did something that was borderline illegal/tricked into being somewhere she shouldn't be but the actual whatever it was was misrepresented to her.  If that's the case, given how "recognizable" she is above and beyond the usual DCC, she would probably be the "face" of whatever it was and Kelli just wasn't having it right now.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder if she did something like use the fact she was a DCC in attempts to get free or discounted things (or get into places she shouldn't be) or did something that was borderline illegal/tricked into being somewhere she shouldn't be but the actual whatever it was was misrepresented to her.  If that's the case, given how "recognizable" she is above and beyond the usual DCC, she would probably be the "face" of whatever it was and Kelli just wasn't having it right now.

If this was the case maybe a different insider would've told us about this incident earlier?  

• Useful 1
(edited)

Just thought of this guys. Didn't VK's IG get hacked a few months ago? If so did anyone think it might be to do with that and the fact that VK then made a posted and announced that she had been hacked and had got her IG account back? I mean we've seen Kelli's "mean girl punishments".

Just look at 

1) Whitney Isleib's halloween costume, yes a dumb dumb mistake. But it was made public and made NATIONAL NEWS. Then what punishment do we know that Whitney got? She still gotten point, pro bowl, group leader. And then Whitney was asked to help, was it Karissa or was it Ika(?) befor Kelli "gave up" on that girl and releases her from TCC

2) Heather O. Someone hacked her phone. It wasn't made public nor made national news. Nor was it Heather's fault, just shows that technology CAN be hacked into and thats something that none of us can do anything about. But she told Kelli IN PRIVATE. and what happens? She basically got punished and lost everything, group leader, didn't get pro bowl, etc for something that was not even her fault and Whitney's mistake was HER (Whitney's) fault.

3) VK gets hacked. How did her IG get hacked? Did anyone on here ever found out how her IG managed to get hacked? If so can someone please tell me, as I know someone on here touched on her IG being hacked and thats it.

Somehow I have a feeling if there was a disagreement between VK and Kelli maybe it was to do with that.  Maybe I am wrong on that, but hey its an idea.

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Kamal said:

f this was the case maybe a different insider would've told us about this incident earlier?  

Whatever prompted her temporary leave, seems to be pretty secretive. An insider would probably give her/himself away so can't say anything now.  I also think that it must have been pretty innocent: I doubt the Dallas Cowboys would rehire someone who has seriously discredited the organization or management, no matter whose daughter you are. 

Addition related to UK-eve's post:

I think the DCC have learned an awful lot from Whitney's case: They got a lot of negative attention which probably made them realise that any future incidents would have to be treated more severely, hence the harsher punishments of others. And I can see how it is a lot easier to release a TCC than a veteran (Heather) who had proved her merit.

Is Victoria's leave linked to a phone hack? Maybe. But...as most know, a year's leave is not going to cure this. The internet will make sure it will haunt and taint your career forever. So, I doubt this being the reason.

Edited by LilyD
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

On Reddit someone posted that VK would not be trying out but an automatic TCC.  REALLY?

She may be an automatic finalist, not have to go thru prelims and semis but I doubt she’ll be able to skip right into camp. Imo

• Love 3
On 5/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, ByTor said:

The word "villain" has me a bit upset. Did she realize she was being used for a "reality" storyline? If that's the case, she must be crushed & TBH I am crushed for her, I know how it feels to be disappointed by someone you thought would always be in your corner.

“..disappointed by someone you thought would always be in your corner.”

Seems to me VK has had people “in her corner” her whole life - that defended her when she didn’t deserve it.  Those other cryptic posts about maturity and apologizing etc. People who don’t learn accountability early tend to cut of their noses to spite their face. 

(“she is not the villain” - lol yeah, Ok)

I am going to be the dick and say - I’m glad she’s gone.  She seemed so surprised when she got cut the first time like she was untouchable. Then she made the squad and every time they could squeeze her in a shot - they did. (The scene from touring the Jones’ suite and then add a quip from VK “Abigail was my..” All that stuff is unnecessary.)

I’ve read the stories here - how VK is a snitch, how she stole a phone case, etc. My main beef with her is she is a hack dancer. She’s not the first hack dancer on this squad but the one who was given the most passes and the most exposure. That to me just undermines the credibility of this supposed “world class” squad.

Maybe her thought behind quitting is to show TPTB how much she will be missed and how muck the boards will still be talking about her.

As for me, girl - “bye.” Go have a milkshake on me. 

Lol I laughed the hardest this year when VK posted some combination she learned. Then the choreographer posted the same combo done by Autumn Miller. VK’s ok to scam $1000 off of for some choreo - and then to show it done by someone who can really dance. I don’t know if that’s passive aggressive or genius. 

• Love 17

Sorry - now I am really confused - is she (VK) off the team for good, taking a break, or will she be back in the fall? Thanks! (I don't post here often but have been watching this show since the beginning. I even pay extra for the Variety package on my cable to get CMT, which I am not proud of!)

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

“..disappointed by someone you thought would always be in your corner.”

Seems to me VK has had people “in her corner” her whole life - that defended her when she didn’t deserve it.  Those other cryptic posts about maturity and apologizing etc. People who don’t learn accountability early tend to cut of their noses to spite their face. 

(“she is not the villain” - lol yeah, Ok)

I am going to be the dick and say - I’m glad she’s gone.  She seemed so surprised when she got cut the first time like she was untouchable. Then she made the squad and every time they could squeeze her in a shot - they did. (The scene from touring the Jones’ suite and then add a quip from VK “Abigail was my..” All that stuff is unnecessary.)

I’ve read the stories here - how VK is a snitch, how she stole a phone case, etc. My main beef with her is she is a hack dancer. She’s not the first hack dancer on this squad but the one who was given the most passes and the most exposure. That to me just undermines the credibility of this supposed “world class” squad.

Maybe her thought behind quitting is to show TPTB how much she will be missed and how muck the boards will still be talking about her.

As for me, girl - “bye.” Go have a milkshake on me. 

Lol I laughed the hardest this year when VK posted some combination she learned. Then the choreographer posted the same combo done by Autumn Miller. VK’s ok to scam $1000 off of for some choreo - and then to show it done by someone who can really dance. I don’t know if that’s passive aggressive or genius. 

Eventhough Victoria was just a recipient of nepotism, one could argue she could and should have done more to stop the nepotism coming her way. Victoria could have known that her privileges had to come at the expense of someone else.

It would have been better for Victoria, a nice girl with a bubbly, fun character with a great appeal and I dare to say, a bit of glamour, to  have made the team on her own. In this she is a victim, but in her inability to act against nepotism she is actually a perpetrator.

Edited by Pau84
typo
  • Love 5

Wow…just getting caught up. Very surprised by the VK news and even more surprised by the “leave of absence” description. They’re contract employees, correct? So, once the contract runs and she doesn’t resign (voluntarily or not), I’m not sure how she could be considered to be on a leave. Of course, the DCCs can come up with whatever rules they want, but this seems strange. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Sorry - now I am really confused - is she (VK) off the team for good, taking a break, or will she be back in the fall? Thanks! (I don't post here often but have been watching this show since the beginning. I even pay extra for the Variety package on my cable to get CMT, which I am not proud of!)

Probably easier to say retired.  She may try out again, she may not.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

We don't know for sure. She was last seen in a show group performance on April 19 and posted about going into  A++ self mode to get ready for auditions.

She didn't appear in the following show group performance and hasn't posted since.

She wasn't included in the eight official retirement announcements which were released on the same day that her "decision to leave" was leaked.

So at this point, we don't know her status. Maybe she doesn't even know her status. She isn't dancing this year is all we know.

(I'll add my personal theory is still about trouble getting uniform ready. She has a history with it. She has said its hard for her to maintain. She gained 11 pounds at training camp which indicates she uses cleanse or/ fast keto to lose quickly. And that can get exhausting after a while and obviously isn't the healthiest way either. She may have decided its wasn't worth it to go through that again.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Look what I found when I was shopping online - 

https://jmariecollections.com/collections/dresses/products/the-shiloh-dress

Kind of discouraging to see Rachel wearing something you own. It looks MUCH better on her than it does on me. 🤣   

Wait thats Rachel? Which Rachel is it? I still cannot tell the difference between some of the current and former DCCs. Don't ask me why because those that does not stick out just becomes a memory blank on their names to faces

6 hours ago, LilyD said:

Whatever prompted her temporary leave, seems to be pretty secretive. An insider would probably give her/himself away so can't say anything now.  I also think that it must have been pretty innocent: I doubt the Dallas Cowboys would rehire someone who has seriously discredited the organization or management, no matter whose daughter you are. 

My guess on the insiders - one of them works for DCC in show promotion/marketing/or social media. They post on here infrequently to keep us talking about the show. 

The other - is a true insider, but can't post much or it will reveal their identity. Hence, why we don't know why Victoria is not returning this year. If they explained it more than immaturity and not apologizing it would risk exposing the insider.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Eventhough Victoria was just a recipient of nepotism, one could argue she could and should have done more to stop the nepotism coming her way. Victoria could have known that her privileges had to come at the expense of someone else.

It would have been better for Victoria, a nice girl with a bubbly, fun character with a great appeal and I dare to say, a bit of glamour, to  have made the team on her own. In this she is a victim, but in her inability to act against nepotism she is actually a perpetrator.

She was 18 or 19 when she first tried out. I wouldn't have even grasped what to do differently at that age. She obviously had no foresight into the social media backlash. 
Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Look what I found when I was shopping online - 

https://jmariecollections.com/collections/dresses/products/the-shiloh-dress

Kind of discouraging to see Rachel wearing something you own. It looks MUCH better on her than it does on me. 🤣   

That dress is ADORABLE!!! I'm sure you look great in it how could you not. While i'm not the biggest Rachel fan, she is stunning! Sometimes vacant in the eyes but just beautiful...

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

My guess on the insiders - one of them works for DCC in show promotion/marketing/or social media. They post on here infrequently to keep us talking about the show. 

The other - is a true insider, but can't post much or it will reveal their identity. Hence, why we don't know why Victoria is not returning this year. If they explained it more than immaturity and not apologizing it would risk exposing the insider.

I agree. If no "official DCC announcement" is made regarding Victoria (as compared to the official announcements of the other 8 retirees), then ratings go up for MTT. People will tune in to see why Victoria didn't return. Then the next season, "the possible comeback return." Like it or not on this forum- Victoria stories do = ratings. I wonder how Victoria feels about that.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Lacey was 18 when she auditioned. She wasn't a trainwreck. Jenna was 18 as well. All three have had different experiences and outcomes. Age is an excuse. Not a reason.

Very few DCC work well at age 18. Lacey was an exception. And neither Jenna or Lacey were legacy. It wasn't maturity I was commenting on, rather is was recognizing and changing the course of any direct or indirect nepotism as suggested in the original comment. I couldn't have grasped that well at 18, not likely before my mid 20s. I am not making excuses for any DCC that want to audition at a young age, although I think it is a mistake - best age to do so is in your 20s. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

We don't know for sure. She was last seen in a show group performance on April 19 and posted about going into  A++ self mode to get ready for auditions.

She didn't appear in the following show group performance and hasn't posted since.

She wasn't included in the eight official retirement announcements which were released on the same day that her "decision to leave" was leaked.

So at this point, we don't know her status. Maybe she doesn't even know her status. She isn't dancing this year is all we know.

(I'll add my personal theory is still about trouble getting uniform ready. She has a history with it. She has said its hard for her to maintain. She gained 11 pounds at training camp which indicates she uses cleanse or/ fast keto to lose quickly. And that can get exhausting after a while and obviously isn't the healthiest way either. She may have decided its wasn't worth it to go through that again.

VK is never one to blend in, doing as the others do, when they do it.  Could this be a ploy to get her and her departure more attention?  KFine is an attention whore and I can see mama and daughter Kalina playing along with it!  Maybe VK was miffed about not getting way!

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Lacey was 18 when she auditioned. She wasn't a trainwreck. Jenna was 18 as well. All three have had different experiences and outcomes. Age is an excuse. Not a reason.

47 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Very few DCC work well at age 18. Lacey was an exception. And neither Jenna or Lacey were legacy. It wasn't maturity I was commenting on, rather is was recognizing and changing the course of any direct or indirect nepotism as suggested in the original comment. I couldn't have grasped that well at 18, not likely before my mid 20s. I am not making excuses for any DCC that want to audition at a young age, although I think it is a mistake - best age to do so is in your 20s. 

But Lacey didn't act like an 18 year old tho. She acted older the entire time she was on the squad, thats the thing.

Jenna acted mature her rookie year but she had an INNOCENT aurora and a hunger to learn and improve.

Jenna then became a spoilt entitled little brat as she got older and stayed longer in the squad. You can tell. Lacey stayed and acted completely mature the entire time she was on the squad. Having said that I lost respect for Lacey and Shelly on her (Lacey's) wedding last year. thats when I started seeing Lacey as a spoilt little brat and unfollowed and blocked her. Sorry some people's action spoke alot louder during covid and your apparent wedding during lockdown was more important than "stay home, SAFE LIVES" according to some people in lockdown, if you or your partner is a key worker then I understand but if not then nope spoilt brat comes to mind.

But back to topic. There are others also like Ashton Torres who auditioned at 19 and even then yes she wasn't 19 but she was still a mature for her age and not acted as entitled and seemed grounded even after DCC.   

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

That dress is ADORABLE!!! I'm sure you look great in it how could you not. While i'm not the biggest Rachel fan, she is stunning! Sometimes vacant in the eyes but just beautiful...

Lordy I can just see Kelli in it during training camp....  Back in the good ole days we called this the "baby doll" dress.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

But Lacey didn't act like an 18 year old tho. She acted older the entire time she was on the squad, thats the thing.

Jenna acted mature her rookie year but she had an INNOCENT aurora and a hunger to learn and improve.

Jenna then became a spoilt entitled little brat as she got older and stayed longer in the squad. You can tell. Lacey stayed and acted completely mature the entire time she was on the squad. Having said that I lost respect for Lacey and Shelly on her (Lacey's) wedding last year. thats when I started seeing Lacey as a spoilt little brat and unfollowed and blocked her. Sorry some people's action spoke alot louder during covid and your apparent wedding during lockdown was more important than "stay home, SAFE LIVES" according to some people in lockdown, if you or your partner is a key worker then I understand but if not then nope spoilt brat comes to mind.

But back to topic. There are others also like Ashton Torres who auditioned at 19 and even then yes she wasn't 19 but she was still a mature for her age and not acted as entitled and seemed grounded even after DCC.   

Why was respect for Shelly lost?

15 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

thats when I started seeing Lacey as a spoilt little brat

It seemed to me the more plastic surgery she got the more vapid she became.  But I don't know her at all so perhaps that's unfair to say.

• Love 4
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

VK is never one to blend in, doing as the others do, when they do it.  Could this be a ploy to get her and her departure more attention?  KFine is an attention whore and I can see mama and daughter Kalina playing along with it!  Maybe VK was miffed about not getting way!

No Tina groomed her to be a DCC. You can put Dayton and Cassie and Sam in this. All grew up in DCC world.

Dayton was brought up that DCC wasn't the be all and end all. Which could be why she left herself short in terms of prep times and if you had to choose between Dayton and VK of entitlement choose Dayton because Shelly works for the Cowboys too.

Sam, no idea whether was was fully groomed to be a DCC, yes she got work in DCC because of Kelli but she doesn't seem to think that becoming a DCC is a be all end all like Dayton. 

Cassie she had injury in year 5 but take away her legacy and who she was related to, by year 5 she already earned her damn keep as an ambassador in the squad. But having said that and Cassie was 18/19 when she tried out but she has turned out a bitch and a grass as she stayed on the squad longer. But would Cassie have been given the chance if she gained 11 pounds in her rookie season based on the fact Kelli work side by side to Judy. She didn't give Dayton that chance (not on weight but her mistakes) so more than likely probably not.

31 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Why was respect for Shelly lost?

Oh because I called Lacey a liar over her wedding and the fact she says that the USO changed her perspective etc. Because at the time of Lacey's wedding lockdown was still going on and in the UK you could only have a max 5 people at your wedding during lockdown. The 5 people are 1) The person marrying you 2) the Bride 3) the groom and 4 & 5) the two witnesses.

My friends husband is in the army. He was on 3 weeks leave last year and had to basically cut their entire wedding of 600 down to only 2 witnesses and had to have their wedding literaly 3/4 days into his 3 weeks leave so that he also had the 2 weeks isolation before going back to work (because of the nature of his job etc). 

Lacey the other hand, was banging on (on IG) that the USO tours changed her life and then had her wedding in the back yard of her parents. Shelly jumped in along the lines that Lacey didn't lie and (shelly) said I didn't know or understand how hard Lacey had in cutting her entire wedding guest (baring in mind my post before that was comparing Lacey's wedding to my friend who had to cut her entire 600 odd guest list down to 2 guest only and yes I have no idea how many guests Lacey originally had), which I think Shelly either didn't read or actually read and chose to ignore that and defended Lacey (which I understand because shes known Lacey for 5 years).

But for Shelly to say I did not understand when I had in a previous post explained that my friend had cut her entire 600 wedding guest to 2 and Lacey had like 40-50 at her wedding, whilst most countries, at the time was either still in or slowly coming out of first lockdown. My friend didn't even have her dad walk her down the aisle. He had to watch via a zoom video/live stream from the cameras/computer the church installed for that!!! Whilst Lacey had her mum and dad and her husband had his mum and dad there at their actual wedding. Lacey and her husband wasn't working in one of the key jobs and my friend's husband was, so would have been understandable and I'd have respected Lacey if that was the case for her 40/50 guests, but they didn't so I kind of lost respect for Lacey on that. Also for Shelly because I sure didn't "understand" Lacey's decision on who to cut for her wedding day .... !!! I also

Yep I had a massive rant on that on forums last year lol. You can understand my friend getting married, because her husband is in the army (update on that, hes actually home now and with covid symptons a third time actually!!!!!!) and Lacey and her husband wasn't and came across a spoilt little brat for her wedding and had about 40/50 (maybe more) for her wedding. Not too sure what Texas laws are at the time of her wedding but having heard what was said by people on here yes I understand it was relaxed a little but not alot, BUT still, you do the math on where I lost respect. I still respect Shelly for the info she provides on here but you get what I mean. 

26 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

It seemed to me the more plastic surgery she got the more vapid she became.  But I don't know her at all so perhaps that's unfair to say.

Exactly, take away the fact that I am a fan of Lacey anymore. I will admit was extremely pretty when she was in the squad. But shes still in her 20's god woman wait till you are like late 30/40 and then I can understand the surgeries but why do them when you are in your early 20s and have a bloody HOT body and in shape etc.

Nope I don't think you are being unfair. What people in the world judges you is what you put out there. The more of yourself that you put out there in places like facebook or IG etc, the more the world judge your actions for it. If Lacey or any other DCC don't want us judging them for their actions then watch your damn backs. PERIOD. Don't do something  where people will "blab" your actions, even if they are someone you trust extremely well. 

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

No Tina groomed her to be a DCC. You can put Dayton and Cassie and Sam in this. All grew up in DCC world.

Dayton was brought up that DCC wasn't the be all and end all. Which could be why she left herself short in terms of prep times and if you had to choose between Dayton and VK of entitlement choose Dayton because Shelly works for the Cowboys too.

Sam, no idea whether was was fully groomed to be a DCC, yes she got work in DCC because of Kelli but she doesn't seem to think that becoming a DCC is a be all end all like Dayton. 

Cassie she had injury in year 5 but take away her legacy and who she was related to, by year 5 she already earned her damn keep as an ambassador in the squad. But having said that and Cassie was 18/19 when she tried out but she has turned out a bitch and a grass as she stayed on the squad longer. But would Cassie have been given the chance if she gained 11 pounds in her rookie season based on the fact Kelli work side by side to Judy. She didn't give Dayton that chance (not on weight but her mistakes) so more than likely probably not.

Oh because I called Lacey a liar over her wedding and the fact she says that the USO changed her perspective etc. Because at the time of Lacey's wedding lockdown was still going on and in the UK you could only have a max 5 people at your wedding during lockdown. The 5 people are 1) The person marrying you 2) the Bride 3) the groom and 4 & 5) the two witnesses.

My friends husband is in the army. He was on 3 weeks leave last year and had to basically cut their entire wedding of 600 down to only 2 witnesses and had to have their wedding literaly 3/4 days into his 3 weeks leave so that he also had the 2 weeks isolation before going back to work (because of the nature of his job etc). 

Lacey the other hand, was banging on (on IG) that the USO tours changed her life and then had her wedding in the back yard of her parents. Shelly jumped in along the lines that Lacey didn't lie and (shelly) said I didn't know or understand how hard Lacey had in cutting her entire wedding guest (baring in mind my post before that was comparing Lacey's wedding to my friend who had to cut her entire 600 odd guest list down to 2 guest only and yes I have no idea how many guests Lacey originally had), which I think Shelly either didn't read or actually read and chose to ignore that and defended Lacey (which I understand because shes known Lacey for 5 years).

But for Shelly to say I did not understand when I had in a previous post explained that my friend had cut her entire 600 wedding guest to 2 and Lacey had like 40-50 at her wedding, whilst most countries, at the time was either still in or slowly coming out of first lockdown. My friend didn't even have her dad walk her down the aisle. He had to watch via a zoom video/live stream from the cameras/computer the church installed for that!!! Whilst Lacey had her mum and dad and her husband had his mum and dad there at their actual wedding. Yes Shelly I sure didn't "understand" Lacey's decision on who to cut for her wedding day .... !!!

Yep I had a massive rant on that on forums last year lol. You can understand my friend getting married, because her husband is in the army (update on that, hes actually home now and with covid symptons a third time actually!!!!!!) and Lacey and her husband wasn't and came across a spoilt little brat for her wedding and had about 40/50 (maybe more) for her wedding. Not too sure what Texas laws are at the time of her wedding but having heard what was said by people on here yes I understand it was relaxed a little but not alot, BUT still, you do the math on where I lost respect. I still respect Shelly for the info she provides on here but you get what I mean. 

Exactly, take away the fact that I am a fan of Lacey anymore. I will admit was extremely pretty when she was in the squad. But shes still in her 20's god woman wait till you are like late 30/40 and then I can understand the surgeries but why do them when you are in your early 20s and have a bloody HOT body and in shape etc.

Nope I don't think you are being unfair. What people in the world judges you is what you put out there. The more of yourself that you put out there in places like facebook or IG etc, the more the world judge your actions for it. If Lacey or any other DCC don't want us judging them for their actions then watch your damn backs. PERIOD. Don't do something  where people will "blab" your actions, even if they are someone you trust extremely well. 

The restrictions at the time didn’t cover people having weddings at their private residence they only covered actual venues 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Holly85 said:

The restrictions at the time didn’t cover people having weddings at their private residence they only covered actual venues 

That I understood. Still was annoying. I do wonder where her parents house was and the driveway for that etc for that amount of guests as assuming if most of them are either coming via 1 invite and no guests meaning about 40 odd personal cars. That or they had to hire taxi's etc.

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

What people in the world judges you is what you put out there. The more of yourself that you put out there in places like facebook or IG etc, the more the world judge your actions for it. If Lacey or any other DCC don't want us judging them for their actions then watch your damn backs. PERIOD. Don't do something  where people will "blab" your actions, even if they are someone you trust extremely well. 

I wrestle with this all the time and I still have trouble making sense of it. COVID was certainly eye opening. Watching what people chose or chose not to do - and watching what people chose to post or not to post was such a study in human psychology and sociology. 

Social media for most of this young crowd is an outward expression. Most of them have color -toned pages and they carefully curate the image they want presented to the world. Rarely do we see their struggles and challenges or their true human flaws. I almost feel sorry for them because it seems like so much effort to "keep up with the Joneses (literally even in this case). It seems like so much work to put forth these images and personas. 

My pages are private (and with extraordinarily rare posts) so I don't receive unfair judgement from the outside world. I respect everyone's right to privacy but I have to question when someone on a "REALITY" show and with large PUBLIC social media accounts says "don't judge - you don't know me." I don't know you. And judging is wrong. But why am I not allowed to measure and discuss what you have CHOSEN for me to see?

• Love 8
(edited)

Oh because Shelly thought and believed I didn't understand Lacey's situation. So I compared her wedding to my friend's wedding and asked Shelly which part did I not understand!!! Which was why I lost some respect for Shelly, because if I didn't understand then I sure did not understand my friend's wedding guest list being cut down from 600 to 2 guests and she had to choose between her mum OR her dad being at her actual wedding, compared to Lacey's 40-50 guests.

I have nothing against Lacey and when she wants her wedding. Her life and her wedding. Just lost respect for her and her decision. Her wedding can't have been the most important thing during lockdown. If there wasn't lockdown I couldn't care less on her guest list. But it was her actions during the pandemic even if it was at her parents home and even if Texas was out of lockdown.

I respected my friend for her reason's for her wedding during lockdown, which was her husband was in the army and there was a higher chance he'd die due to the war and now the covid was thrown into that mix. I know my friend would've canceled her wedding if it was not for her husband's job. She'd rather die than put people at risk during covid. Her action for her wedding is understandable. But opinion of Lacey and her wedding (and anyone in that situation) I saw it as selfish having your wedding during or so soon after lockdown just because you wanted it.

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Never was a big fan of VK but really surprised to find out that she is either retiring or taking a leave of absence. If that is the case and come next season we don't see her on her screens, I hope everything is well for her and that she takes this time to grow, find herself and do things that aren't DCC or Dallas Cowboys related. It seemed as if she was forced in a way almost into this to please her mom and honestly, she needs to mature a bit before she takes on that veteran status. Good luck VK. 

• Love 7
(edited)

23 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Haven't people left DCC before over having a stalker? 
I mean, this crap has gotten scary 😨

Speaking of...I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of Russell Greer. He is a very very disturbed person, an incel with a twist in that he is hyper-focused on women who are completely unattainable, including female celebrities, models, and lately, NFL cheerleaders. He's filed 3 lawsuits against Taylor Swift, one against Ariana Grande, one against a brothel in Nevada, and one against the state of Utah to try to force them to legalize brothels (sex workers are his other obsession). He's...well, don't click the link or google him unless you've got time to go down a rabbithole you will find it very difficult to believe is true.

A friend who knows about Russell recently pointed him out to me, mentioning his interest in cheerleaders, and pointed out that Russell has turned his attentions to several past and present DCC and is now following them on Instagram (@just_some_dude_named_russell29). A quick check of his follows confirmed he's following Tess, Sydney, Kashara, Mandy, Mckenzie, Darian, and Gina, and who knows who else. My friend told me Russell's m.o. is to leave a few flattering comments on their IG, tell them he loves them, then start DM-ing them, try to venmo them small amounts of money, then if they don't respond, starts posting nasty messages about how the woman is stuck up and hates disabled people (his face is paralyzed), how her friends are bad news, how any guys in their photos are trash and Russell is better than all of them, etc. It seems that ANY woman who EVER responds to Russell AT ALL is subject to years of this treatment. I post this here because the dude is scary, but also on the off chance that  @ShellyB  or anyone connected to the DCC reads here and can point him out and warn everyone to ignore him. Apparently blocking him sets him off.

Last year he was convicted of electronic harassment because one lady was nice to him, and he couldn't take no for an answer. She lived in the same city with him and when she refused to meet him in person and revealed that she had a boyfriend, he called and texted her relentlessly, using spoofed numbers and fake email and social media accounts. He found out where she lived and threatened to go to her house and harm himself in front of her.  Even though he was convicted, he explains it all away as a little misunderstanding that would've been cleared up if his victim had just agreed to hear him out. It was just a bad situation. 

I'd hate to see this happen to any of the DCC, or to any woman really.  I'm sure the women are trained on how to deal with creeps, but this guy is EXTRA worrisome.

I didn't spend much time looking, but I see he's started with Sydney. Thankfully, she knew better than to respond.

1899434764_SydneyH2021-01-13b.thumb.JPG.c3ea47eacc0976b80cfb634c2ae0d30c.JPG

It's not so much what he says publicly, but his dogged persistence. Remember Bri Lutrell? She tried out for DCC a few times.

1491155018_BriLutrell2017-11-02b.thumb.jpg.c97a51c0ab50980873cd1bfc0177ab83.jpg

1530239761_BriLutrell2018-09-06b.thumb.jpg.ed1746b5b41a5b99c851d60221fff294.jpg

97450522_BriLutrell2019-08-11b.thumb.jpg.93a9a6460f63d2238e81a0071d994a63.jpg

1681320200_BriLutrell2019-09-02.thumb.jpg.38a83507b4663293b73aa7b45425f005.jpg

1056757491_BriLutrell2019-12-08b.thumb.jpg.69420e58666e90a85f4e6731b4f5df0c.jpg

1539323299_BriLutrell2019-12-22b.thumb.jpg.cfb934a3343d5c3e111315e8ad3f5c21.jpg

145739166_BriLutrell2020-02-23b.thumb.JPG.fa73daf239d1ac181643c440fb907258.JPG

83006898_BriLutrell2020-03-08b.thumb.JPG.96a7d9a645f365047b60f05212f94c9e.JPG

2057370617_BriLutrell2020-11-01.thumb.JPG.8f870dfbaa2a132a3a615829f1f1e601.JPG

I'm sorry...I know this is a lot. but learning more about this dude has scared the hell out of me. He's never actually hurt anyone I don't think, but the whole thing is creepy.

Edited by sleepyjean
ETA: tagging Shelly
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I'm sorry...I know this is a lot. but learning more about this dude has scared the hell out of me. He's never actually hurt anyone I don't think, but the whole thing is creepy.

Don't be sorry, it needs to be brought to the attention of the DCC.  Problem is, they don't seem to teach the girls anything.  I've seen former/current DCC follow some persistent creepers.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Lordy I can just see Kelli in it during training camp....  Back in the good ole days we called this the "baby doll" dress.

It looks a lot like the Oaxacan dresses that are popular in San Antonio around Fiesta time. 

• Love 1

I am happy VK is taking time to be a young adult and getting away.  Hopefully she is moving onto bigger and better things.  This opens the door to an other dancer to see what DCC is all about.  Part of me hopes she got another opportunity.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Peanutflutter33 said:

Wow, just getting up to speed...I can’t believe Victoria is retiring after only 2 years! I thought she’d be a 5-year girl for sure.

Is it possible she wasn’t getting along with anyone else on the team? I see other DCCs posting personal pics with each other and getting together for group outings. Victoria is never there. I don’t see her in anyone’s posts unless it’s a DCC event. The only team bonding I can think of is what seemed like a scripted scene at the spa with Kat and Kelcey two seasons ago. 

She’s probably been told a million times what a great experience DCC will be and that it will be the best time of her life and she'll meet her best friend just like her mom and Kelli did. But maybe it hasn’t lived up to all the hype she’s heard over the years. 

Great observations.

Perhaps Victoria was robbed of these DCC experiences by the same people who told her about them.

It is really quite sad actually.

• Love 16

Hmmm... what if VK was upset that she didn’t get Veteran of the Year and made some snarky comments and therefore was asked to apologize and then refused and now is forced to take a leave of absence instead of just apologizing? 🤔 Immaturity for sure.  Especially since we saw how she handled not making show group her first audition. If this were the case I would never see VK as a good teammate and I wouldn’t even want her to come back next year.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3