Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

There will be a surprise retirement coming down the pipeline...

lemonbus230 is giving me that surprise twist I thought I wanted ...!
Now maybe I don’t though 😟

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

My guess would be Kristin. 

Seconded! Maybe she came to her senses and saw the writing on the wall! 

• Love 9

I doubt anything can top my disappointment in how last year was handled.  So I hold out hope for change.

Perhaps this surprise retirement is: 

a) a suggested retirement - after viewing the videos  - to perhaps right the wrong from last year and allow the vet to exit with grace (aka "I wish I had known sooner")

b) an illness in the family, a pregnancy even maybe

c) Kristin moving to be with her fiancé

d) all of the above

e) none of the above

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I doubt anything can top my disappointment in how last year was handled.  So I hold out hope for change.

Perhaps this surprise retirement is: 

a) a suggested retirement - after viewing the videos  - to perhaps right the wrong from last year and allow the vet to exit with grace (aka "I wish I had known sooner")

b) an illness in the family, a pregnancy even maybe

c) Kristin moving to be with her fiancé

d) all of the above

e) none of the above

Or f tptb found out abt Kelseys stalker and she gets asked to retire 

• Love 2
(edited)
52 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

A 9th (unannounced) retirement that will be a surprise? If it's a true shocker, I would have to guess that it's somebody that's either well-liked or someone whom we wouldn't think would be leaving so soon. My first guesses are Victoria, Kat, Gina, Ashlee, Amanda, Rachel W...

These are good guesses.

Erin, Amber, Caroline, Ellie, Alora Rose, and I think Darien all posted on social media today about re-auditioning. So only 22 possibilities....

IMO
Not at all shocking would be: Kat, Kristen, Taylor, Lexie, Rachel W., Daphne

Maybe a little bit? Jalyn, Kelcey, Chandi, Jada

Slightly more shocking? Amanda, Ashlee, McKenzie, Jessica, Armani

Really shocking! Gina, Madeline, Lisa, Victoria, Marissa, Claire, Dani

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

These are good guesses.

Erin, Amber, Caroline, Ellie, Alora Rose, and I think Darien all posted on social media today about re-auditioning. So only 22 possibilities....

IMO
Not at all shocking would be: Kat, Kristen, Taylor, Lexie, Rachel W., Daphne

Maybe a little bit? Jalyn, Kelcey, Chandi, Jada

Slightly more shocking? Amanda, Ashlee, McKenzie, Jessica, Armani

Really shocking! Gina, Madeline, Lisa, Victoria, Marissa, Claire, Dani

Jessica did her video so did Claire Marissa and gina and Kristin as well 

Edited by Holly85
Added something
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Jessica did her video so did Claire Marissa and gina

Down to 18! I usually don't look at the rookies social media - it was such a strange season, I am still not used to them as regular DCC.

But I do like PixieDust's idea that maybe it's not a DCC but rather a boss lady! 💡

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

I wish I was like some of y’all who always had the scoop 😩😅🤣. Do you know when the 9th person announced their retirement? 

7 minutes ago, Lona said:

Just IMAGINE if it's Rachel W. LOL. 

Gina will be on cloud 9! 😂

Omg can you imagine 🤣

also is it just me or is it kind of weird that Tess hasn’t really posted anything about her retirement? she’s been on the squad more than any other retiree aside from Maddie 

Edited by lazydaydreamer
Added last paragraph
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, lazydaydreamer said:

also is it just me or is it kind of weird that Tess hasn’t really posted anything about her retirement? she’s been on the squad more than any other retiree aside from Maddie 

Maybe she feels as though she doesn't need to make a retirement announcement.

Or maybe she's just waiting for the right moment. 

Or maybe with Lily making the Broncos squad Tess doesn't want to get any hate. 

Yeah, I know the third choice is probably wrong. But MAN it feels good to know Lily made the Broncos squad while Tess is retiring 😂.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Lona said:

Just IMAGINE if it's Rachel W. LOL. 

Gina will be on cloud 9! 😂

Haha forget Gina! I'm sure more then a few of us would be on cloud nine if Rachel W retired. 

The devastation of some fans would be high let alone TPTB. Just imagine Kelli finding out about that, let alone potentially announcing it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, BulaKitty said:

The devastation of some fans would be high let alone TPTB. Just imagine Kelli finding out about that, let alone potentially announcing it.

Football Falling Off GIF by Barstool Sports

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kashara had a spat with Kelli yesterday? I noticed she was posting about megan in the office yesterday on her IG story (don't follow here but it poped up on Megan's insta story).

Can someone give me an current up to date of last years AS's? And the ones that are asked to be AS this next year. I wonder which of the old AS are still going to be AS like Emma, Danielle, Lacey, Nicole etc. I wonder how long Emma and Nicole will be AS's for. It is super funny that they were As's longer than when they were actually on the team. I wonder if they are held to the same standards in terms of being cut to make way for new AS. 

13 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I wish these girls would stop videoing and driving at the same time 

F2B63D27-7B5C-41BA-A16B-7124F3F72C08.jpeg

OH LOOK an idiot alert. 100 pounds/dollar says that management does absolutely NOTHING about this (and anyone else) that films and drive etc.

I bet Armani is now laughing at those former teachers who didn't believe in her dancing when she was younger (and had said so in audition last year)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Can someone give me an current up to date of last years AS's? And the ones that are asked to be AS this next year. I wonder which of the old AS are still going to be AS like Emma, Danielle, Lacey, Nicole etc. 

Last year was Amy, Lacey, Danielle, Stephanie and Khalyn

This next year so far, Cianna, Briana and Maddie 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Kashara had a spat with Kelli yesterday? I noticed she was posting about megan in the office yesterday on her IG story (don't follow here but it poped up on Megan's insta story).

Can someone give me an current up to date of last years AS's? And the ones that are asked to be AS this next year. I wonder which of the old AS are still going to be AS like Emma, Danielle, Lacey, Nicole etc. I wonder how long Emma and Nicole will be AS's for. It is super funny that they were As's longer than when they were actually on the team. I wonder if they are held to the same standards in terms of being cut to make way for new AS. 

I don’t think I’ve explained myself well in all honesty but I’ve only been up an hour and had no caffeine yet 😂

Kash’s supposed spat with Kelli was when they stopped following each other on Instagram, which was noted a few months ago? I know Kash still works with DCC but she did go into the office yesterday, as you said she tagged Megan. I could be reading way to much into it, which is likely to be fair.

Amy was an all star last year and I think she’s still one this year if her contract is renewed as I remember commenting on a retirement post something along the lines of “welcome to the all star group”. They’re held to similar standards in terms of still have to be in shape, fit in their uniform and maintain their looks. Their contracts are only for a year but I think they can choose not to renew them. 

• Love 1

Surprise retirement..........Aren't those usually someone still has injuries or Kelli has a private chat and tells them to move on (weight, not dancing as a vet, etc)?  Maybe someone gets fed up and retires cause they don't see getting a leadership spot.  Of course I hope it's Kat.  The ditziness she puts out on social media has become old and she is not a great dancer.  

Kristin put on IG a picture from her audition video.  She looks "soft" as usual for the DCC world not real life and is giving them an excuse to be cut besides the drama from last year.  Gina looks anorexic or photoshopped to be too thin.

Rachel A would have made a great All Star.  Not sure what the deal is there.  She would have made a great second leader but they picked from the class below.

I figured the ones being quieter on the retirement were waiting on All Star confirmation so they remained quiet.  The secrecy has been such a joke.  it does not make me want to watch the show more.  I will always watch it but hate the obvious ban on the girls talking.

Maybe Dr. Manhattan will show back up to tell us the 9th retirement or lemonbus could just spill the beans.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

Sadly if Kristin knows whats good for her she should retire. Maybe i'm wrong but I feel like her butt has been on the line since she made the team then the drama around her audition video last year... I like her this is not a dig at her its almost a wish that she goes before they show her the door... 

And Brianna has my whole heart! She became a fave of mine a few years ago. I just love the intelligence, maturity and loyalty she exudes. SHE exemplifies what tptb think DCC is when in fact they're not... 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

I figured the ones being quieter on the retirement were waiting on All Star confirmation so they remained quiet.

This kinds makes sense because I don't understand why Savannah nor Tess has posted anything.

Edited by Kamal
  • Love 1

If it is a truly surprise announcement, The gals I think would be most surprising (at least to me) would be: Victoria, Kat, Marissa, or Caroline.

A wee bit surprising: Amanda, Taylor, Gina, Rachel W.  or Kelcey.

Pop open the champagne surprise retirement: Kelli and/or Judy.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Is it Shelly B? Judy? I figured it might be a staff member.

Of all the current cheerleaders, the only retirement that would truly surprise me is Victoria or Amanda. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Is it Shelly B? Judy? I figured it might be a staff member.

Of all the current cheerleaders, the only retirement that would truly surprise me is Victoria or Amanda. 

Shelly is who I was thinking.  Especially since she's commuting.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

same here ... my eye goes straight to Alanna.  

That's kinda why I don't think Alanna's spot is as bad as it may seem. Yeah she's not in a front row, but she's in the middle, so your eye goes straight to her. They tend to put the girls they feel are most attractive in either the front, or middle, or both, so they're the first ones you notice.

It's telling that Abigail Klein was in the front row her rookie year, and always had a spot either in front or in the middle.

• Love 4

Could the surprise announcement be Lexie? She looked alarmingly soft (by DCC standards) in the videos that were posted a couple weeks ago where the cheerleaders were dancing up on a stage. I wonder if TPTB had a talk with her or if she maybe decided herself to last minute retire (kind of like Mandy did before auditioning for her second season). And/or could she potentially be pregnant? 🤔

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isolabella said:

Could the surprise announcement be Lexie? She looked alarmingly soft (by DCC standards) in the videos that were posted a couple weeks ago where the cheerleaders were dancing up on a stage. I wonder if TPTB had a talk with her or if she maybe decided herself to last minute retire (kind of like Mandy did before auditioning for her second season). And/or could she potentially be pregnant? 🤔

To be honest I was kind of surprised Lexie wasn’t retiring for some weird reason. Her IG stories kind of made it seem like she gradually moving toward the next step. I was also banking on at least one of the second leaders retiring. Just goes to show how much I don’t know 🤣

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

I don't think it is Kristin. She still has her IG story up from yesterday that she submitted her audition video. Timing seems off. 

Taylor also has an IG story up that she re-auditioned. Along with Gina, Erin, Amber, Caroline, Alora Rose, Darian, Jessica, Ellie, and Marissa in the past 48 hours.  I suppose it is possible they auditioned but had to change their mind.

Most notably silent on IG this audition season are Lexie, Jada, Jalyn, Rachel W. (her account is private). But maybe they don't like to share much 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by StellaCL
forgot one name
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Most notably silent on IG this audition season are Lexie, Jada, Jalyn, Rachel W. (her account is private). But maybe they don't like to share much 🤷‍♀️

I follow Rachel W and nothing:/  Surprised Jalyn didn't post anything.

• Useful 3
16 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Kash’s supposed spat with Kelli was when they stopped following each other on Instagram, which was noted a few months ago? I know Kash still works with DCC but she did go into the office yesterday, as you said she tagged Megan. I could be reading way to much into it, which is likely to be fair.

OK, so usually I am not on IG that much but with all this retirement drama I have been looking at the DCC accounts. I am pretty sure KeliFine doesn't even follow all of the current DCC - no Syndey, Jessica, or Armani, etc. She follows quite a few recent retirees like Miranda, Alexis, Heather, Molly, but NO Kashara. 

But the most interesting are the former DCC Kelli does follow: HANNAH, TARA, LILY, KEYRA, BRENNAN, and Taryn (former TCC). Weird or what??! 👀

• Useful 2
  • Love 4