Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

I would 100% buy those boots but they might look a little funny me walking down my lil neighbourhood in suburban Australia. I am just not that cool to pull off the boots. 🤣

If travel is ever allowed again, you best believe that hubby and I will be doing a big USA trip and I will be wearing the boots throughout Texas! 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 5/10/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lexusprincess said:

And I predict Vet cuts at finals.  Looking at the banquet some of those girls need to be doing a drastic juice cleanse or other fast diet.  IRL I am sure they look great but we all know Kelli loves to cut a girl who does not look uniform ready.  Kelli's eyes will be flashing as she uses her new favorite euphemism.........."She's soft"

I bet there won't be a "she's soft" moment this year cause VK is looking soft and we can't just cut the greatest DCC that ever lived.

Or maybe they'll mention it but like they'll give her a pass either way, while they cut other vets for the same thing. 

I hate bringing politics into this but we are currently in a body positivity movement so cutting a vet just because she's soft will cause an uproar on social media. We didn't have any weight comments in Season 15 as far as I know so Kelli will have to find another reason to cut a vet during finals. But don't worry guys she'll find a reason. (*cough* Hannah *cough*)

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 13
Just now, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I bet there won't be a "she's soft" moment this year cause VK is looking soft and we can't just cut the greatest DCC that ever lived.

Or maybe they'll mention it but like they'll give her a pass either way, while they cut other vets for the same thing. 

I hate bringing politics into this but we are currently in a body positivity movement so cutting a vet just because she's fat will cause an uproar on social media. We didn't have any weight comments in Season 15 as far as I know so Kelli will have to find another reason to cut a vet during finals. But don't worry guys she'll find a reason. (*cough* Hannah *cough*)

Yesterday I was going to post this as my prediction too. I just don't see them harping on weight. Too much bad press if they do. They will find another reason "she just doesn't seem like herself this year." 

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Yesterday I was going to post this as my prediction too. I just don't see them harping on weight. Too much bad press if they do. They will find another reason "she just doesn't seem like herself this year." 

"She's being out performed by the rookies! Shes just not the strongest in the room!' 

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, onthebubble said:

"She's being out performed by the rookies! Shes just not the strongest in the room!' 

Last year still pisses me off.  You got the strongest rookie class ever?  Congratulations, you make the process the most accessible, low-sacrifice it has ever been; attract dancers who never would before and never will again make the normal sacrifices; and then, you’re surprised by how terrific they are?  What do you do to the ladies who have paid the price and put up with your BS?  Jettison  them.  Time will tell if this class’ average tenure matches those before.  My bet is it won’t.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

So Marissa and her boyfriend only became a couple last year and are now rushing into marriage at such a young age? That’s a big yikes for me! 😬 Good luck to them! 

Just speaks to her immaturity ... but good luck to them🤗

On 4/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Add her to the Kristen G, Sarah C, Meagan S, Loni "straight bangs" club of Season 2:)

and Armani's at the banquet .... YIKES those looked horrible. 

• Love 2
Just now, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Besides, she has some serious issues like that thyroid and she suffers from mythomania (you might wanna look that up) So they should be gentle and lenient....

• LOL 11
(edited)

What?! I guess they’re cool now and maybe kind of recent cause a couple of months ago, they weren’t following each other. It still doesn’t show that Lisa and Ashley H follow each other tho. Someone on Reddit a while pointed out KaShara and Kelli Finglass don’t follow each other. I checked and they don’t. Yikes. I wonder what happened there

DD9EAC54-D4C9-4AA5-83C8-6FE08F15B9C7.jpeg

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Besides, she has some serious issues like that thyroid and she suffers from mythomania (you might wanna look that up) So they should be gentle and lenient....

I think her mother has a much more severe case...as does Auntie Kelli...she's not yet ready to burst out of their bubble...hope she does soon.

• Love 2

That's four official announcements now. When is finals again? I'm wondering if we'll hear about all of the others before then or if we'll have to search through pictures to try and figure it out.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

That's four official announcements now. When is finals again? I'm wondering if we'll hear about all of the others before then or if we'll have to search through pictures to try and figure it out.

Who else besides Alanna, Maddie, and Cianna?

(edited)
36 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

It seems like Dr. Manhattan has already given us the answer.
He's 4 for 4 so far. 
His last four retirees are Tess, Briana, Savannah, and Sydney.

Edited by StellaCL
spelling
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

He's 4 for 4 so far. 

It definitely seems like a likely list, I'm just wondering if any of those girls (or any others) will wait until after finals to officially announce their retirement. I half want one or two people to wait just so this board will be filled with pictures of finals and everyone trying to figure out who was missing.

24 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

It definitely seems like a likely list, I'm just wondering if any of those girls (or any others) will wait until after finals to officially announce their retirement. I half want one or two people to wait just so this board will be filled with pictures of finals and everyone trying to figure out who was missing.

Finals and training camp is together again it’s been changed 

• Useful 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Aww. Maddie. Definitely my favorite comeback kid. I liked her as point too. 
Of all the DCC, I thought she may try to go for season 6 and beyond. I wonder if she planned 5 years and done, or if other circumstances caused her to end it after such a strange year.

Edited by StellaCL
spelling
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

Aww. Maddie. Definitely my favorite comeback kid. I liked her as point too. 
Of all the DCC, I thought she may try to go for season 6 and beyond. I wonder if she planned 5 years and done, or if other circumstances caused her to end it after such a strange year.

She did have knee surgery

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Is Tasha an All-Star? I wonder whether anyone who has been asked to be an All-Star have turned it down. Good All-Stars would be Savannah, Tess, Miranda, Molly, Khalyn, Simone, and Jennifer Amburn.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, filishtay said:

Is Tasha an All-Star? I wonder whether anyone who has been asked to be an All-Star have turned it down. Good All-Stars would be Savannah, Tess, Miranda, Molly, Khalyn, Simone, and Jennifer Amburn.  

It would be incredible for someone like Jennifer Amburn to have a baby and then somehow go back to the same dimensions such that her custom uniform would somehow fit her again. 

• LOL 2
27 minutes ago, filishtay said:

Tasha was for a year and then moved out of state.  Khalyn and Jenn Amburn have both been All Stars. 

I remember reading Kristen G was asked to be one but turned it down.  

8 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

i wonder how it feels to retire and not be asked to be an all star…is it a really rare ask? only a couple people per year?

It depends on how many retire from being an All Star and how many they need.  Lacey, Khalyn, Tasha and Kelli Q retired and all 4 became All Stars that same year.  Same with Bess, Jinelle, Chantel and Stephanie one year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

i wonder how it feels to retire and not be asked to be an all star…is it a really rare ask? only a couple people per year?

I would love to see a list of all the DCC all stars past and present for the past 15 years. Does this exist anywhere?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, StellaCL said:

He's 4 for 4 so far. 

I still can't believe the comic book character "Dr. Manhattan" is now canon in the DCC universe. 

I love this fandom! 😂

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

She got VOTY for the 2015 season. :) 

I'm working on... something like this. I've never made it public though.

Aha! Thank you. So basically she was the most prolific DCC I think, ROTY/VOTY, GL, Point 2x, ProBowl, 5th year. Right?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, StellaCL said:

He's 4 for 4 so far. 

I will miss Savannah, I just thought she was really beautiful.  I know some don't like her but I did from day one.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Aha! Thank you. So basically she was the most prolific DCC I think, ROTY/VOTY, GL, Point 2x, ProBowl, 5th year. Right?

Yep! So that’s why it was shocking she wasn’t an all-star. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Maddie should have gotten VOTY. It should always go to a retiring veteran :(

I think it should go to whoever the girls vote for.  But that's just me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I think it should go to whoever the girls vote for.  But that's just me.

I agree.  They see the behind the scenes attitude, behavior, situations, etc that we don't see..  They know better than anyone what their fellow teammates are dealing with that year.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

However there’s only 1 recipient of the award and more than 1 retiring vet. 

It's like when people say that a girl is coming back just to get PBC - those are some pretty big odds that she will get it.  I mean, if there are 4 five year vets, the vote can get split among all 4 and then someone else can sneak in:)

• Love 3

I think Tess’ retirement announcement will be next I feel like she’s being retired more on the DCC Media, the other day they had Maddie doing a video about applying then Maddie’s retirement announcement came out. Could be way off but just a hunch I’ve got 

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's like when people say that a girl is coming back just to get PBC - those are some pretty big odds that she will get it.  I mean, if there are 4 five year vets, the vote can get split among all 4 and then someone else can sneak in:)

I’m wondering if the girls vote for whoever has been point that season and vote for them to be PBC so they leave 😂😅 Kash was point then voted PBC, then Amy was co-point and PBC. Has anyone been point and not been a PBC?