Type keyword(s) to search

B&B : In the Media!

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Rome Flynn (Zende) just won the Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series award at the Daytime Emmys. This is my shocked face.

I think it shocked the room, too. The little kid from GH smoked him in his reel. Crazy!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Rome Flynn (Zende) just won the Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series award at the Daytime Emmys. This is my shocked face.

Seriously? Wow ... the other actors nominated must have been really awful.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Seriously? Wow ... the other actors nominated must have been really awful.

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Lucas Adams (Tripp, Days)
Rome Flynn (Zende, B&B) — WINNER
Tristan Lake Leabu (Reed, Y&R)
Casey Moss (JJ, Days)
Hudson West (Jake, GH)

Casey Moss or Tristan Lake Leabu easily beat him. Whatever scenes get submitted I can't believe we're better than what they submitted.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Lucas Adams (Tripp, Days)
Rome Flynn (Zende, B&B) — WINNER
Tristan Lake Leabu (Reed, Y&R)
Casey Moss (JJ, Days)
Hudson West (Jake, GH)

Casey Moss or Tristan Lake Leabu easily beat him. Whatever scenes get submitted I can't believe we're better than what they submitted.

Yes, that was a huge mistake.  Lucas Adams, Tristan Lake Leabu, or Casey Moss should have won. I guess this is why the new Daytime Emmys are a joke.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I guess it is safe to assume that JMW didn't win in her category!

It's the Emmy's. Not the Razzies. ;-PPPPPPPPPPPPP

ETA...her I'm a pretty pretty sleazy princess attire...

There are no words.

Db_AEO3U8AAf-uo.jpg

Or maybe it's a preview of her wedding dress?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 2

If someone can post a pic of Heather Tom's outfit, please do.  She looked awful!!!!   HT is usually one of the best dressed on the red carpet, but she looked like she was headed to Walmart.  

Rome Flynn?  Who votes for these things. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

There are no words.

Db_AEO3U8AAf-uo.jpg

LOL...

This might be the definition of extra! "The Bold and the Beautiful" star Jacqueline MacInnes Wood showed up in this gigantic creation, which featured a plunging neckline and a majorly bedazzled bodice. If the top didn't have enough going on, the full skirt of the gown featured layers and layers of pale blue tulle. And just to make an even bigger fashion statement, Jacqueline cemented the miss with a matching flower crown.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/awards/fashion-hits-and-misses-from-the-2018-daytime-emmy-awards/ss-AAwwn44?ocid=ientp#image=9

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

There are no words.

Db_AEO3U8AAf-uo.jpg

I was trying to figure out what was going on here especially when several people were gushing about it elsewhere.  I thought maybe it was either my eyesight or my instinctive dislike of the character being transferred to her overexposed portrayer.  But, nope!  I eyes have not deceived me!

She looks like a blue tulle nightmare in that dress.

• Love 3

You're very welcome @MsTree :)

22 hours ago, grisgris said:

Is it just me, or does the bodice look like two facial profiles staring at her boobs? 

The dress is a Rorschach! :)

• Love 3

Heather Tom's dress, boots, and hair are giving me 90s vibes like Real World: NY or Sassy magazine realness. 

KKL looked absolutely stunning. I think she's more glowing and stylish now than she was 10 years ago. 

• Love 4

Matt who does the memes and spoof vids for B&B (some for Y&R) got a bday message from KKL and her bf offered to make him a gourmet cake. I love that the stars of this show aren't afraid to laugh at themselves or chat with fans. I've tweeted back and forth some dog jokes with Karla in the past and she was very sweet. 

• Love 5

^^Anyone think HT's dress is from the Kardashian Kollection? I'm thinking Kim sent this to HT in her attempt to make people forget her Mrs. Doubtfire/couch-print dress from a few year's back.

37 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I think HT looks great—for lunch with her mom.

Ha! True. It does look like there was a wide range of how formal the women were dressed, I saw a few others that seemed very casual which seems odd to me given the event. 

• Love 2

More disturbing news about Winsor Harmon:

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/breaking-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-star-winsor-harmon-arrested-again/

This is the third time I've read something about him in probably the last four years about public intoxication. I am sorry for him and hope that he gets help but I guess he hasn't hit rock bottom yet. It also raises (my) eyebrows that maybe he's had an ongoing problem with drinking and that might have been partially behind his diminished screen time and eventual canning.  Heavy drinking would definitely affect a person's ability to learn a boatload of lines every night and show up refreshed and ready to hit the ground running at 4 a.m. -- or whatever ungodly hour the cast has to show up on set each day. Poor guy. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I like CH but without Spectra or Thomas, this just seems odd.  (And I'm ignoring any sparks with Bill - that is just... no. Sally is smarter than that, right?) 

You'd think so, but so one has ever lost money on a bet by underestimating Bradley Bell's ability to ruin a good story or interesting character.

That said, I far preferred her with Bill than wasted on Liam. That's like choosing between whether I'd prefer to drive a 1974 Ford Pinto or a Yugo, but I'd rather not see a fourth woman go bonkers over Waffles. Since it's unlikely they'd pull a long lost daughter story AND a paternity switch, I can settle for Bally to see Steffy get wrapped around the axel.

And if we're lucky, Steffy will get her own unhinged rants twenty years from now when Kelly's ex-husband marries Sally Jr about how Sally ruined her life. And the circle will be complete ??

• Love 5

Finally had the courage to watch the interview with JMW at the Daytime Emmy’s (what a joke it’s become). She sounds like a complete idiot. She can’t string one coherent sentence together. Poor child.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That said, I far preferred her with Bill than wasted on Liam. That's like choosing between whether I'd prefer to drive a 1974 Ford Pinto or a Yugo, but I'd rather not see a fourth woman go bonkers over Waffles. Since it's unlikely they'd pull a long lost daughter story AND a paternity switch, I can settle for Bally to see Steffy get wrapped around the axel.

I almost would prefer a long-lost daughter situation with Bill and Sally.  I mean, if Luke and Leia can get past the crush and the kiss... no problem, right? :-)  Liam got himself into this stupid, endless situation and I'm all out of sympathy for him at this point. 

• Love 2

I just am not sure how I feel about Sally coming back now. She had her happy ending with Thomas and if she comes back that'll be over. I was so disappointed when they had to end that storyline since the actor quit. I tell you what, I would have found a replacement pretty damn quick because that was a much better storyline with so much potential for fashion house rivalry, which was so much fun with the original Sally. That whole plot could have branched out for more interesting stories than what we have now.

• Love 2

I think this problem has been going on for quite some time. I recall reading a similar story about 3-4 years ago.  At that time, WH was still on B&B, only on recurring and he and Lorenzo Lamas were making an indie movie. Maybe there was a reason why Thorne's on-screen time was so limited.

That article isn't correct. It identified Thorne as the "eldest son." Anybody who has watched the show would know by now that he is "LITTLE brother!" LOL!

I hope WH gets help.

• Love 3
On 5/29/2018 at 9:36 AM, CharlizeCat said:

I think this problem has been going on for quite some time. I recall reading a similar story about 3-4 years ago.  At that time, WH was still on B&B, only on recurring and he and Lorenzo Lamas were making an indie movie. Maybe there was a reason why Thorne's on-screen time was so limited.

That article isn't correct. It identified Thorne as the "eldest son." Anybody who has watched the show would know by now that he is "LITTLE brother!" LOL!

I hope WH gets help.

It said "eldest BIOLOGICAL son"

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe ugly engagement rings will become a thing like ugly holiday sweaters.

I'm glad to read that Sally is coming back. I do miss her. Well, both Sallys really. But like @AngelKitty said on the previous page, does that mean she and Thomas are kaputski? I hope not and I hope he comes back too.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 2