Type keyword(s) to search

B&B : In the Media!

• Start Topic

I thought those were impressive results.  Just as long as she stays put. We don't need a 3-way competition for Eric. Now if Sheila wants to come back (in a very limited capacity) solely to work for Bill in taking out Ridge over Sludge & the Judge, I could get behind that! 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Just as long as she stays put. We don't need a 3-way competition for Eric.

UGH, I must have been in a brain fog when I commented earlier, it never occurred to me that KB will be free to be Sheila.  A 3-way competition for Eric is the last thing we need!

• Love 1

Posters on another soap forum have said the Donna vs Quinn over Eric storyline was originally intended to be with Sheila instead of Donna. I don't know if that's true but I think that would be potentially more exciting than aging Barbie girl Donna versus Quinn. At this point though would Eric be attracted to Sheila, at least enough for her to be a believable romantic rival to Quinn?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Posters on another soap forum have said the Donna vs Quinn over Eric storyline was originally intended to be with Sheila instead of Donna. I don't know if that's true but I think that would be potentially more exciting than aging Barbie girl Donna versus Quinn. At this point though would Eric be attracted to Sheila, at least enough for her to be a believable romantic rival to Quinn?

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

This is Eric we're talking about.  Yeah, he's probably stupid enough to go back to Sheila.  There's even a portrait all ready to hang for when he does :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

but good grief, if we needed Eric to have some more Marry-go-Rounds at his advanced age, why not have him marry Brooke? They've always had a great friendship and support the other in ways their partners never did.

• Love 3

^^^Lol at Pam trying to floss and Eric breakdancing. Who knew he was in such good shape?

Just caught the tail end of it but looks like KKL and DD were spokesmodeling today on The Price is Right. In his sign-off Drew Carey mentioned B&B's 8,000th episode today so I guess DD and KKL were doing publicity for that.

• Love 2

No way was that John McCook, I think it was a stand-in with a gray wig.  Like when the woman with the really bad wig on the Golden Girls was supposed to be Rose doing all kinds of gymnastic moves at a dance contest.

• Love 8

Oh, I am sure that wasn't him actually break dancing. LOL! I thought it was pretty great that he could dance, period. I had a THR four years ago and to be up and moving around like that at all so soon afterwards, is quite a feat!

• Love 3
On 10/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, TobinAlbers said:

They need to let WB just improvise his lines in reaction to everyone else like on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' and let the fun begin. 

And he needs to sing those improvised lines! 

• Love 1

Funny enough, I'm in a fairly Tumblr-centric fandom that has a number of kids for which this show was their first fandom experience and....let's just say that finale is going to be seen as the How I Met Your Mother of the DreamWorks cartoon line up.

Anyway, there was a post that talked about not taking fandom so seriously to the point of anxiety and such and I mentioned this exact B&B storyline and you guys's decision to sit it out versus some of the...other stupid shit some people there have done. Hopefully someone there will take heart and know that fiction can make us feel pain and joy but in the end we shouldn't take that out on actors and staff or other fans. Theres a lot of little baby fans, some of whom are younger than my fanfiction.net account, so I know many will outgrow this in time.❤

• Love 5

^^ 

I'm honestly SMH at a Thomas recast. I absolutely loved Tally but that ship has sailed and sunk after Thomas dumped Sally for the second time for Carowhine and I don't want to see Wally messed with. Sally's been through enough and Wyatt finally has a woman who isn't one of his brother's leftovers (a few kisses before almost-dying and a short-lived hero's crush isn't in the vicinity of Hope, Steffy, or Ivy's connection with Liam). 

But the fact that DB/Wyatt have been so involved with Hope/Liam lately (which makes sense from the standpoint of his and Hope having lost their unborn son when married) makes me worried that Thomas will turn Sally's head and Wyatt and Hope will reconnect when Liam inevitably starts spending more time at the fun baby house with Hauxdi.

On the one hand, I have enjoyed seeing a rock-solid Lope and really like a Liam who is firmly committed to Hope.

But the other hand, all those years of waffling almost make me want to say, let him and the slattern reunite. Let Thomas/Sally reunite (but only if PF returns) and let Wyatt/Hope rekindle their relationship when Hope finally puts her foot down on the waffling. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 3

Here is the list of Daytime Emmys  pre-nominations for B&B/B&B alums:

I am guessing the JMW and SC submitted their scenes of Liam discovering the paternity test results as their Emmy reel.  I also don't understand why WB and HTy are nominated as "guests." 

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, as Steffy Forrester
The Bold and the Beautiful, CBS

Heather Tom, as Katie Logan

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES

Scott Clifton, as Liam Spencer

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Linsey Godfrey, as Sarah Horton
Days of Our Lives, NBC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES

Darin Brooks, as Wyatt Spencer

Aaron D. Spears, as Justin Barber

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Kiara Barnes, as Zoe Buckingham

Nia Sioux, as Emma Barber -- WHAT???

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES

Adain Bradley, as Xander Avant

OUTSTANDING GUEST PERFORMER IN A DRAMA SERIES

Wayne Brady, as Dr. Reese Buckingham -

Hunter Tylo, as Dr. Taylor Hayes

Danny Woodburn, as Ken -- This is the only one out of the pack I'm rooting for?

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

He was the guy Bill hired to get the goods on Ridge and Judge Craig.

...I still barely remember that guy. Wasn't he there for like, two days?

Even for scraping the bottom of the barrel he still doesn't stand out. Why even bother?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

...I still barely remember that guy. Wasn't he there for like, two days?

Even for scraping the bottom of the barrel he still doesn't stand out. Why even bother?

I know it's stupid, although I'd give him an acting award before I would over super-head-scratcher Nia Sioux (aka Emma).

• Love 5

How about Robert Palmer Watkins as a new a Thomas? He last played Dillion on GH but was written out for some stupid reason. Now, he isn’t model like Pierson Fode but Thomas isn’t supposed to be a model anyway. He doesn’t look like either TK or HT which could be good or bad depending how you look at it. He’s two years old then Pierson which isn’t horrible. That said, I’m pretty stumped on a new Thomas if they are going with a name or has soap credits. 

• Love 3

Why does Thomas need to return?  I foresee another shuffle of the deck: Tally, Steam and Hyatt.  /sigh ...

A more interesting story would be to have the current couples remain intact (even if it means Hauxdi is alone) and have Thomas and Sally forge an amicable strictly professional relationship and relaunch Specta. That would be certainly more fair to CH than to have her spend all of her scenes in bed with Wyatt or sniveling/whining.

• Love 2
On 1/27/2019 at 9:45 AM, ByaNose said:

How about Robert Palmer Watkins as a new a Thomas? He last played Dillion on GH but was written out for some stupid reason. 

Is he too old to play Deacon Jr./ Eric Forrester III? Because he's only related to Hope and can be paired with anyone. 

• Love 2

I've only seen him as Dummer's blink and you missed him not-so-dearly-departed hubby, Austin, on Y&R. He does look quite a bit like DB. Honestly, if they couldn't get PF or someone more on that level, I'm not sure what the point is of bringing Thomas back.

• Love 4

I forgot who Austin was until Countrygirl's comment, or that Summer had ever been married.

He looks cute, but unless someone is going to out Steffy for breaking him and Sally up...eh. 

Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes before we get the whole favoritism whine to Ridge or Taylor? Not that he isn't wrong or anything. I just don't...you know...care. 😐

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Did I just see Annika Nicole with dark hair in a Valentine's themed Dairy Queen commercial? It was on a Canadian channel so not sure if it's on in the US too. I'm fairly sure it's her.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Love 2

Wow, as Flo's mom? First of all, ugh, that means that this story is literally never-ending. I'm kinda surprised that Denise Richards' is on a soap, & that she's playing the mother of an adult-child.