Type keyword(s) to search

B&B : In the Media!

• Start Topic

Good for her for keeping busy. Although I feel like she was some fresh blood that was needed for the show.

This pic right here shows...JMcW hd some major work done. And that MM's Phoebe should've never been killed off and would've been cute as hell with either Wyatt or Liam.

• Love 3

Gee, thanks for reminding us ... NOT! (j/k!)

Who is the blonde? 

Is it just me, or is JWM giving off a kind of young Steven Tyler vibe there? (I know it's the angle she's holding her head at, but still ... )

Blonde on the far left is Mackenzie Mauzy who was Steffy's fraternal twin Phoebe. Phoebe debuted first, had a romance with Rick, then was backburnered with Steffy finally showing up a year or two later. They were barely onscreen together before Phoebe was killed off in a car accident.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Blonde on the far left is Mackenzie Mauzy who was Steffy's fraternal twin Phoebe. Phoebe debuted first, had a romance with Rick, then was backburnered with Steffy finally showing up a year or two later. They were barely onscreen together before Phoebe was killed off in a car accident.

Nitpick, but Mauzy left months before JMW was cast to persue her music career, IIRC. That whole discovery of Rick and Taylor was meant to be her exit story. There wasn't even a chance for them to interact because for some reason, Bell doesn't believe in recasts and likely was bidding time till they could recast Hope and not have it look too ridiculous with Bridget (who is supposed to be nearly 20 years older) still on the show.

Ten bloody years.... ?

18 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Nitpick, but Mauzy left months before JMW was cast to persue her music career, IIRC. That whole discovery of Rick and Taylor was meant to be her exit story. There wasn't even a chance for them to interact because for some reason, Bell doesn't believe in recasts and likely was bidding time till they could recast Hope and not have it look too ridiculous with Bridget (who is supposed to be nearly 20 years older) still on the show.

Ten bloody years.... ?

Nope they had scenes together! And it was over Rick!  You were saying about Wyatt and Liam being Manhos going between Hope and Steffy? Rick beats them both by dabbling with all the Hamilton-Marrone ladies!

• Love 2
On 6/4/2018 at 2:20 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Nope they had scenes together! And it was over Rick!  You were saying about Wyatt and Liam being Manhos going between Hope and Steffy? Rick beats them both by dabbling with all the Hamilton-Marrone ladies!

Oh, yeah, that did happen lol

See, thing is that is LITERALLY the only time those two were ever in the room with each other. In fact, they had to use a clip later on from this episode when they did a flashback montage after Phoebe died because there was nothing else with both of them. In fact, I didn't even believe they'd bring the actress back just to kill the character when I heard the spoilers about that.

i hardly call that an interaction when they got just enough screentime to set up for Phoebe to bite the dust. Where are the twin hijinxs? Or any kind of relationship?

i also just realised Steffy is the first character in any soap whose birthday I watched first run and who I also got to watch give birth herself. I wish Steffy didn't suck so hard or I'd be more excited about that. Maybe better luck when Liam knocks up Hope.

(edited)
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am surprised. Kimberlin Brown won the primary yesterday. Sounds like she has a tough race coming up in November. We've probably seen the end of Sheila. 

Eh. We've elected at least two actors as governors.in this state before....nor am I surprised by anything in politics anymore.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2
On 6/4/2018 at 2:48 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Blonde on the far left is Mackenzie Mauzy who was Steffy's fraternal twin Phoebe. 

And before that they were identical twins who were SORAS'd and then deSORAS'd before being SORAS'd fraternal. Hahahahaha!

• Love 2

According to Lindsey Godfrey's Twitter, she's signed on with "Days". Their gain, our loss. I think she had a lot of story left, before she was sacrificed at the altar of Destiny/Bridge. 

• Love 2

Well, this recent interview from Jacob Young is...interesting. Specifically this:

I was just wanting an understanding of why the writers would see a story like Rick and Maya’s and assume it had a shelf life. Because it doesn’t in my eyes.

First of all, the writers said, ‘It’s run its course and we don’t really know where to go with the story.’ I even wrote a story for Brad [Bell; EP of B&B] that would work. He said it would never work, and then used it for the new cast members that just came on – the younger cast. So, he took my storyline that I wrote for them. I guess he liked it that much. Again, the writers say one thing, but I say financial. Because they didn’t want to pay two guys the salary rate that I was paid at. So, Ingo [Rademacher; Thorne] got to come in and do his thing, so I guess as time will tell. I’m not in any way looking to go that direction anyway. Like I said, if they really do need me for a few episodes here and there, I’m all there. But I’m not interested in going under a contractual situation again.

Hmmmm...

f3002463-286b-44ff-864e-b116020cfb04.gif.f0c3ed812c019ef612b6c0bec4fad671.gif

On the other hand, my respect for JY has gone up for defending and fighting for Raya to be visible and not shelved, but fuck Bradley Bell for this watered down bullshit with the interns. I knew that whole "Xander Avant from England" shit was no coincidence and I think we can take a guess at what JY suggested for the story.

• Love 7

The only reason to care even slightly about Xander was that storyline.  TPTB on this show baffle me. They have all this insanely good potential material and then use about 2% of it, disappointing the audience time after time after time. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh Dear God. What is Slutty wearing? And why?

I'm guessing the scarf thing is a tribute to her former father, Ron Moss...because otherwise, there are no words.  As for the rest....I have no clue.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Who are these people and why are they going to appear on B&B? More to the point, will any of us recognize them and care about who they are? I guess nope.

I recognize them as "Oh, they have bad actors at the bikini bar...must be from Big Brother" :)

• Love 6
16 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Don Diamont always seems to be having a blast.  TK needs to lighten up.

I completely agree. I've likened DD to Larry Hagman, the ultimate baddie that you love anyway. It takes a certain natural charm, & natural humor, to play a badish guy that people still love. I'll be honest, if it wasn't for $Bill, I'd probably tap out of this hot mess. 

• Love 7

JMW is the first woman I've ever seen pull off the barely clothed maternity shoot. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yo, AY, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best barely clothed maternity shoots of all time! ?

Seriously though, JMW does look amazing. I think having her face fill out naturally instead of with the chemicals and stuff really makes a difference. Now if she would just leave her lips alone.

• Love 7
On 10/25/2018 at 10:46 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if Brady will also be faking a British accent (like the actress who plays Zoe) or if this will be the opening for Zoe to drop hers?

Nah, they could just say her mum is British and she was raised there while her American dad stayed in the states. They need to let WB just improvise his lines in reaction to everyone else like on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' and let the fun begin. 

• Love 5

I just saw that the final results were 56.4% - 43.6% (57,675 to 44,616).  Honestly not too bad for a 1st timer (that was hr 1st time, right?) against the incumbent.  I wonder if this is it or if she'll try again.

• Love 3