Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

DO NOT MENTION FUTURE INFORMATION TAKEN FROM SOCIAL MEDIA OR OTHER SOURCES IN THE EPISODE THREAD.  TAKE IT TO THE CHARACTER THREAD WHERE SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED.  IF YOU ARE UNSURE, GO TO THE CHARACTER THREAD.  

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Braunwyn is ridiculous. She’s just as bad as her own mom. Can’t stand the bratty son either. 
How does any man want Shannon as a partner?  I can’t believe the boyfriend returned! 

Do you think it was because there are no cameras at his house?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Braunwyn, that is not a monarchy, it's totalitarianism. 

Does Braunwyn bring her own "water" bottle to everything? Anyone else find that suspect? I'm having memories of Kim Richards confessing to wine in her coffee cups. 

Yes, light a match around Braunwyn's water bottle at your own risk. ;)

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Oh poor Pain in the Ass Elizabeth.  Whining about money and her lawyer and being trapped.  Wtf?  She lives on the beach and can go out if she wants.  We here in the North East can’t even go outdoors.  She brings nothing to this show except talking about her divorce.

• Love 20
19 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She brings nothing to this show except talking about her divorce.

She's not even talking ABOUT the divorce. She's just whining and mentioning the divorce.

If we have to listen to the whining Elizabeth, stop with the I can't talk about it and give us the good stuff or shut up already. As usual these chicks got nothin' going on.

• Love 13

Ah the days of toilet paper hoarding. It seems like forever ago.

My husband also started vacuuming a lot during quarantine so I got a kick out of Shane. It does seem like Emily and him are getting along a lot better. I think quarantine was good for some couples and bad for others.

Omg Shannon is exhausting. Yes, of course your boyfriend is going to choose his son over you. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Wow, that's unbelievable. It's B's world; everyone else is just living in it. Those poor kids.

I read that somewhere but was afraid to post it as the date was sketchy.  So, it is true.  I just can’t with this woman.  What is wrong with Bravo putting this shit on t.v.  If it’s true, I’m out for good.  The only ones I like are Gina and Emily.  The rest of them are horrible.  Women in this world have had it worse than Brownie.  She’s a disgrace to husbands and children and needs psychiatric help pronto, and get the hell off this show.  When I see that face come on, I fast forward.  Her husband should take the kids and split.  So sick of that face.  She will mess those kids up one by one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Shannon is a neurotic mess. Although I agree with her on creating a "bubble" within her home to avoid infection. It's hard to do with young people who want to socialize and don't want to be home all the time.

And what teenage boy wants to hangout at his dad’s new girlfriend’s house?  It’s not like Shannon has been in this kids life long at all.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Emily is quite the blabbermouth...anytime one of the other women tell her something she runs right to the person who is the topic of discussion and tells them! Why would anyone tell her anything in confidence? 

The fact that she tried to blame Shannon ( tho she got it wrong Regina George didn't do that it was Gretchen her hair is so big cause its full of secrets) for running around getting info and and keeping her hands clean the IRONY just seemed to fly over her head that that is EXACTLY what she does lol 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I also think it's reprehensible for her to keep bringing up her daughter's OCD. These are private things that should not thrown around like it's an allergy or bad habit.

I expect nothing better from the woman who outed one of her kids during last season's reunion. She didn't name which one but I think at one point she slipped and said "she" so it had to be one of the two oldest daughters. Clearly she has no issue divulging everything about her kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Shame on Bravo and these parents for celebrating using Jacob

Yes it is a teaching moment for tolerance and acceptance.

I'm glad Jacob has supportive parents and growing up in a healthy environment.

The flipside parenting, scorn, ridicule and 'treatment'?

• Love 12

5 hours ago, Jel said:

Here's an idea: instead of having everyone accommodate your anxiety, how about you get some therapy for it?  How about dealing with your own problems, yourself, instead of making them everyone else's problems?

Remember, this was somebody who was going to 3 AA meetings daily - she was trying to stay sober

Yes therapy is good, but remember the timeline...she was going through withdraw during a shut down and she didn't have that option.

Honeslty, I think Brauwynn is doing the best she can coping under the extreme circumstances.

• Love 4

Shannon's favorite snack is the salt in her tears. 

Big dick Rick on his knees painting Kelly's fungus toenail. His colleagues must razz him every day.

If Elizabeth isn't drinking any liquor then why is she at the liquor store? I might be more upset than she is that her divorce has been postponed and I have to watch her cry about it.

No Brown wind you are not okay. Never have been and never will be.

Covid changed Elizabeth's perception about money huh? She's ready to let it go and settle. I interpret that as Miss Liz ain't getting s*** in her divorce but the liar she is will tell everyone she gave it up willingly. 

Gina doesn't actually have a black friend she can talk to, so they bring on Giselle for a 20 second cameo.

Love Emily's mask. Totally looks like she has panties on her face. Her and Shane continue to grow on me as a couple.

Oh great, Shannon is hungry again, having herself a full lunch of salty tears to wrap up the episode. 

Hope next week is better

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And what teenage boy wants to hangout at his dad’s new girlfriend’s house?  It’s not like Shannon has been in this kids life long at all.  

No wonder he bounced after 2 days

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Omg Shannon is exhausting. Yes, of course your boyfriend is going to choose his son over you. 

My boyfriend routinely chooses his son over me. I always thought of this as a good thing because it shows he’s a mature adult who trusts me to be a mature adult and that he takes being a father as a serious responsibility that is his responsibility, not mine. 

Plus I can’t even take Shannon’s health concerns seriously. She’s so full of shit. She wasn’t worried enough about her lungs to not let John back in when it looked like he would come back to pay attention to her again.

Brauwyn is a terrible person. And at times she reminds me of Shannon. Both have a lot of “issues” and “illness” that seem to manifest primarily in needs for attention.

Elizabeth is crazy.

Kelly has no self awareness and there is something cognitively off about her. But I still like her better than Shannon, Brauwyn, or Elizabeth.

I continue to like both Gina and Emily.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

Plus I can’t even take Shannon’s health concerns seriously. She’s so full of shit. She wasn’t worried enough about her lungs to not let John back in when it looked like he would come back to pay attention to her again.

I was as surprised as Gina that Shannon let John the Boyfriend back into her house after he left with his teenage son for two days.   I would have thought Shannon would have been the most careful of all of them considering her risks and her anxiety.   It's not like he had no where else to go either.  Sounds like she was afraid he would break up with her and to that I'd say SO WHAT?   But like Kelly, the Boyfriend comes before everything: even your own health.  

On a shallow note, Gina is the only one who looked better during quarantine than before it.  

• Love 17

Does Shannon's boyfriend not have a home? Why isn't he at his home with his kids? Or why aren't they with their mother? I suspect like someone earlier said no cameras at his house. Shannon has 3 teenage daughters why is she bringing a man and his kids into her house in the middle of a pandemic? Let them stay in thier home and do what they want to do. On the other hand it looks like it was her daughters who brought Covid into her home. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, oakville said:

I never thought Gina would become the most responsible Housewife.

I can't believe I am reading this and agree with it. What's more shocking to me is she has also become the most likeable. Granted, the bar could not be any lower, but she annoyed the hell out of me since she first joined the show. I actually kind of like her now. My opinion of Brownwind, however, has not approved. She is truly one of the worst Howive's ever on this franchise. Other than Gina, all these women are awful. I still think Kelly's guy is outright ugly and I see nothing in his personality that makes up for it.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

Covid changed Elizabeth's perception about money huh? She's ready to let it go and settle. I interpret that as Miss Liz ain't getting s*** in her divorce but the liar she is will tell everyone she gave it up willingly. 

Sheree Whitfield thought she would be getting 6 figures from her ex-husband too in season 1. Did she even end up with something in the hundreds? 

My law degree came from the school of Betty Broderick. Elizabeth was receiving $31,000 a month which most likely got deducted from the final settlement. Clearly, she isn't poor but I was surprised to see on Google that Elizabeth got 2-2010 vehicles. Nice vehicles, but still 2010. The real story to the housewives is why they joined the show in the first place. Why can't Bravo do an episode on that?

Who knew that toilet paper would be the great equalizer? Rich or poor, we all need it. 

• LOL 10

I love that BW thinks that because she is falling apart that coronavirus happened because the world needed it. Not just these ladies live in HER world, we all do. I am down with blaming her. 

• Love 5

22 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Shannon's mask: 6 FEET

I thought Sean was strange, but getting force fed this Browny show gives me a little sympathy for him, a little.

She's absolutely insufferable.  It's all about her -- her suffering, her issues. I think she's one of those people that believe all of her eccentricities, all of her anxieties, OCD, alcoholism makes her this wonderfully complex person.  When the reality is there's really no depth to her.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 21

The depth of stupidity in some of these women is just unbelievable! I fully expected Kelly to be a Covid denier and I wasn’t surprised that Elizabeth jumped on that bandwagon. Comparing Covid to AIDS?? I laughed at Emily talking about that.  I didn’t expect to see Emily, an educated woman who actually has a working  brain, out with the other idiots without a mask. 

I figured the pandemic would push Shannon right over the edge into full-on fucking psychosis. There has to be something wrong with a boyfriend who puts up with that shit. 

Braunschweiger - just go away! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Do not mention ANY future events in this episode thread.  If it did not occur either before or during the time at which this episode was filmed, it should not be mentioned here.  Posts have been moved.  Since shelter in place keeps us from forcing you to spend time searching for treasure in Dr. Deb's hair if you break the rules, we will have to issue warnings. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I can’t stand Braunwyn. Complaining about a quarantine in a huge house with state of the art everything couldn’t even enjoy some time with her kids.  Here’s a thought, teach your kids to clean up after themselves. You could all learn how to use the dishwasher together!

Also, you don’t get credit for a protest when you film yourself and take selfies. Oh you’re not going to just sit home and buy stuff? Give your credit card to someone in need you self absorbed bitch.

Shannon is so so dramatic. Imagine being one of her daughters who need some attention. Jesus! What was with the boyfriend referring to her as Shannon Storms Beador? 

Elizabeth could just tell people it’s none of your business what I’m getting in the divorce or if I’m banging my baby headed looking boyfriend. I don’t even know what she’s lied about that matters. She’s been evasive. If she wants to get some fans, she should go off on Brawny during their trip. 

Oh Kelly, she’s so oblivious to almost everything. 

I’m liking Gina this season. And even Emily. I initially found Shane’s dry humor kind of funny, then he had the bad season and this season he’s more likable. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Then he shouldn’t have come to Shannon’s house?  His dad has his own house, and I assume his mother has some type of home. He knew the deal. 🤷‍♀️

I know Shannon is a PIA, but she has reason for her extreme worries about COVID and her health. I’m a nurse who’s cared for patients with bronchiectasis. Perfectly healthy people are dying. Shannon is lucky she survived the virus. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
On 12/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Bravo getting political and one-sided has succeeded in getting me to quit this show after 14+ seasons.  Not even weaning off, I’m just done.  That’s two in one week.  If they keep this up, I’ll have enough time to get another degree online or something.  If my income skyrockets in about four years, I’ll have Andy Cohen to thank!  💋

At the risk of sounding obtuse, can you elaborate on what was political and one-sided?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Elizabeth could just tell people it’s none of your business what I’m getting in the divorce or if I’m banging my baby headed looking boyfriend. 

I. Am. Dead. 😂😂😂

Edited by Batwings
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Jel said:

Wow, the story just keeps getting sadder and sadder. I really feel for the kids.

I'm starting to think that Braunwyn might be bipolar. She certainly has the mood swings and the mania. The drinking could be an off shoot of her being bipolar as well as the violent behavior and her sudden "discovery" of being gay. So many people who are bipolar have behaviors that swing from one end to the other. At times she's very manic and at other times she's depressed and just wants to hole up in her bedroom. I think her mother has something going on also...I mean, just look at her...going to a rehab that would also include a full psychiatric work up would be the best thing for her. If she's bipolar, she can take appropriate medication that would help her to have a more balanced healthy life instead of this roller coaster ride that is hurting her children and herself.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

At the risk of sounding obtuse, can you elaborate on what was political and one-sided?

I guess she didn't like the BLM protests....I actually found it reassuring to see that these women have another side that is civic minded...for the most part I see them as being vapid, vacuous spendthrifts that care more about the kind of cars they drive and the big houses they live in.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
On 12/9/2020 at 10:47 PM, oakville said:

I was stunned by Braunwyn's behavior towards Sean & her kids. I don't think it's a good idea to have strict rules about using the kitchen when she has a daughter recovering from an eating disorder. I can't believe that she hit Sean numerous times & didn't realize that it was a problem.

What was the point of the vow renewal a few weeks ago? She seems to hate Sean.

As with other Housewives that have had these vow renewals, the track record is pretty bad on how long they stay married after the ceremony. To me, it just seems like Bravo is being lazy by punching out another vow renewal script instead of coming up with a new idea. How many of these do we have to see? We already know that by the next season the couple getting the vow renewal will be broken up and divorced. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm starting to think that Braunwyn might be bipolar. She certainly has the mood swings and the mania. The drinking could be an off shoot of her being bipolar as well as the violent behavior and her sudden "discovery" of being gay. So many people who are bipolar have behaviors that swing from one end to the other. At times she's very manic and at other times she's depressed and just wants to hole up in her bedroom. I think her mother has something going on also...I mean, just look at her...going to a rehab that would also include a full psychiatric work up would be the best thing for her. If she's bipolar, she can take appropriate medication that would help her to have a more balanced healthy life instead of this roller coaster ride that is hurting her children and herself.

I was wondering the same thing! Not that I have any right to diagnose anyone's mental health, but my observation is that she most certainly behaves in a sometimes manic/sometimes depressive way. It makes me wonder if her daughter's issues (OCD, anxiety) are simply responses to her mother's erratic and dominating ways. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9