Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

DO NOT MENTION FUTURE INFORMATION TAKEN FROM SOCIAL MEDIA OR OTHER SOURCES IN THE EPISODE THREAD.  TAKE IT TO THE CHARACTER THREAD WHERE SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED.  IF YOU ARE UNSURE, GO TO THE CHARACTER THREAD.  

• Start Topic

The ladies begin to self-document their lives during the mandated lockdown due to the global pandemic. Elizabeth has a change of heart about her divorce proceedings, Emily and Shane’s relationship takes a turn, and Kelly travels across the country to be with her fiancé, Rick. When tension arises between Shannon and John, Gina gives her two cents. Meanwhile, Braunwyn struggles to keep her sobriety and marriage intact during the quarantine stress. And as Braunwyn digs into Elizabeth’s past, Elizabeth invites the ladies for a bonding trip in Lake Arrowhead and Shannon receives some shocking news.

Original air date 2020.12.09

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Ahhhh, I remember that first month where it was like ‘I’m gonna count and document every day with my new co-worker” - my dog of course.  Now that it’s day eleventy billion I can’t believe I ever did I that.

Hmmm...would Shannon or Bronte be more insufferable to quarantine with?  They would be different kinds of torture.

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

This show has a lot of hubris to think that watching them “self-film” is interesting.  

Emily looks horrible without a ton of professional makeup, and her house is not as nice as I thought.  That bathroom was looking mighty dated. 

There is a cognitive dissonance for me for Rick to be on TV acting like a serious person and then being on reality, pretending he didn’t know his fiancée has fake breasts and Kelly joking about his “dick implant.”  Shudder.  

Everything is a trigger for Braunwyn.  “Sean belittled me over the vacuum cleaner” made me laugh out loud, though, as well as them all wearing masks in their opening shot.  

Kelly finally got the puppet/puppet master analogy right.  Way back in seasons of yore, she said Heather is the puppet and everyone else is the master, when she meant the exact opposite.  

I hate Elizabeth.  I’m too weary to list the reasons.  However, she did say that Jimmy left Palm Springs early to work multiple times.  Shannon is getting out over her skis yet again.  She is looking very bloated in her feelings.  

Tamra has become the Bethenny of this franchise:  she’s off the show and she’s still driving stories.  

I don’t believe Gina is actually friends with Gizelle Bryant.  I don’t know what that was, other than virtue signaling.  

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Quilty said:

Brawn should be fired from the show. Any man would be fired for domestic violence. The last place she should be is in the spotlight

Not true Monique attacked someone on camera on Potomac and is still on the show .. Porsche too ... Nene tons of people have gotten physical ... that used to get you fired waaaay back in the day... now they use it for ratings 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I REALLY can't stand Brownstone.  If she can't stand being around her 838 kids why'd she keep having them?  And, there's that annoying son wearing a bridal gown or something doing schoolwork.  And, I don't remember when I learned to do laundry, but, is it that hard to figure out?

Oooh, bootleg toilet paper.  Kelly, I know you're full of shit, but, if this whole thing is an overreaction, why do you need a couple dozen rolls of toilet paper?

I love how all of them are bitching about being home all the time except they're out walking together and doing other stuff with other people.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Quilty said:

Brawn should be fired from the show. Any man would be fired for domestic violence. The last place she should be is in the spotlight

16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Not true Monique attacked someone on camera on Potomac and is still on the show .. Porsche too ... Nene tons of people have gotten physical ... that used to get you fired waaaay back in the day... now they use it for ratings 

And then there’s T Rav, still on Southern Charm:

“On September 11, 2019, Ravenel pled guilty to third-degree assault and battery in connection with an attack on Ledwell. ... He also settled a civil suit with Ledwell, agreeing to donate $80,000 in her name to a charity for sexual assault survivors in lieu of paying her damages.” Wikipedia

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

She seems to hate her entire family.  Except the cross dressing attention whore.

I don’t believe for a second that Brawnwyn stopped drinking while she was pregnant. She is too self absorbed.

I cannot remember. Does Brawnwyn like anyone?

While Brawnwyn is making all these changes I would like to see her make one more: name change. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

She seems to hate her entire family.  Except the cross dressing attention whore.

I think she is sympathetic to her son's new wardrobe. Is the boy in therapy? I would be weary of letting her 14 year old boy appear on reality tv.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Braunwyn does not seem upset or sorry she hit her husband. What a loser. I want her and her family off the show lol they aren’t entertaining.

The only thing I like about Elizabeth is her dog lol. She’s annoying.

Shannon expected John to not take his sons side? Wtf I’m sorry but of course he would. Otherwise he would be a pretty garbage guy. Altho his son should be following rules but can you imagine having to live with Shannon and her rules eek. I don’t get the Shannon John pairing.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 24
10 hours ago, Axie said:

I REALLY can't stand Brownstone.  If she can't stand being around her 838 kids why'd she keep having them?  And, there's that annoying son wearing a bridal gown or something doing schoolwork.  And, I don't remember when I learned to do laundry, but, is it that hard to figure out?

I'm sure she never imagined the pandemic and that she would have to actually spend time with those kids.  She was quite happy giving birth and then giving them up to nannies and housekeepers to raise while she lived her fabulous (to her) life.  I cannot stand her.  

• Love 21

Well, finally.  They all have come to the realization that their money can’t fix Covid, and they are just like the rest of us.  Brownstone going nuts cleaning the appliances for the first time in her life.  A first using the washing machine.  She didn’t know what buttons to use.  Spoiled bitch.  The housekeepers and nannies did everything.  Shannon screaming because she couldn’t get chickens was hilarious.  What if she couldn’t get booze?  Elizabeth is a mess and boring.  Everything is about her money and husbands.  Shut up already and get off the show.  She serves no purpose.  I loved Shane vacuuming around the house and enjoying it.  Covid is bringing them closer.  I don’t know about Kelly leaving her daughter and going to N.Y. because Rick is alone.  I would have chose to be near my daughter.  Getting back to California could be a problem with restrictions.  Out of all of them, I think Gina is the most level headed of the group.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15