Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, luckyroll3 said:

Here are the lives tweets from the courtroom:

I'm personally am shocked she plead guilty. I for sure thought she would shout her innocence until the end of days!

With EVERYONE testifying against her her lawyers had to have KNOWN she would not be found Innocent in a million years 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Here are the lives tweets from the courtroom:

I'm personally am shocked she plead guilty. I for sure thought she would shout her innocence until the end of days!

I am also shocked. Thanks for the “inner city press info”.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I guess she wanted to squeeze every last minute out of her "lifestyle" before she admitted her gains were ill-gotten. 

You know, she's not wrong about BIPOC individuals and unjust prosecution/imprisonment. It's a huge problem. But she undermines an issue that is a true crisis in America when she makes the claim that racism is the sole reason for her prosecution. People refuse to understand nuance, and unfortunately some will use that to justify a racist stance. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Meredith has to feel so fucking played and stupid for defending this woman so hard to NOW her admitting that she is quilty 

Don't forget Heather. Although I don't think Heather cares whether she was guilty or innocent. Meredith has done a 180.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Don't forget Heather. Although I don't think Heather cares whether she was guilty or innocent. Meredith has done a 180.

Heather at least seemed to take more of a stand along the lines of "Guilty or not, I'll be there to support her as a friend."

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

Does she immediately go to prison to start her sentence, or is this a wait until sentencing situation where she can get her affairs straight?

Her sentencing date is set for the first week in November. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, luckyroll3 said:

Her sentencing date is set for the first week in November. 

Right, but sometimes people start their sentences when they plea, and get time off for time served... The articles I've read haven't been very clear.

• Useful 1

Okay, so this explains why I saw Heather, Meredith, and Meredith's husband filming at an outdoor table in Battery Park City last Thursday. My assumption was that Meredith was in town to see family and that Heather tagged along, but being here as part of Jen's support squad makes so much storyline sense. 

Given that Jen was the last woman standing, not surprised she took a plea. The writing was on the wall once Stewart threw in the towel. My guess is that she ends up with 5-7 years. Do the feds do one day off for every day served?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Rlb8031 said:

Okay, so this explains why I saw Heather, Meredith, and Meredith's husband filming at an outdoor table in Battery Park City last Thursday. My assumption was that Meredith was in town to see family and that Heather tagged along, but being here as part of Jen's support squad makes so much storyline sense. 

Given that Jen was the last woman standing, not surprised she took a plea. The writing was on the wall once Stewart threw in the towel. My guess is that she ends up with 5-7 years. Do the feds do one day off for every day served?

Plea deal was for 14 years.

She'll most likely do 85% of it.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Do the feds do one day off for every day served?

No -- as others have noted, with some very limited exceptions (that presumably don't apply here), federal inmates generally will serve at least 85% of their sentence.  

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
49 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Says the person running a cult and spending church tithes on designer everything......

Which is why it is even MORE hilarious   Had Jen Shah not been caught Mary would have been in the crosshairs.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, chuckity said:

Plea deal was for 14 years.

She'll most likely do 85% of it.

Seriously speaking ... how great was that lifestyle that she threw away 10 years for it?  Let alone her kids' lives. Just to walk around feeling better than other people?  Those fleeting moments when somebody would praise a handbag or some shoes and she'd feel... special?   

But maybe you need a conscience to suffer regret.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I foresee more fun in the future. Yes. I’m unapologetically happy she’s going to prison for a very significant time. What she did was disgusting. 

Are they taping the current season now? They’ll have to rush it out for her to make the reunion. She won’t show though. I’m pretty sure judge will sentence her along plea agreement. Unless she starts to try and backpedal her guilt. That might piss him off. We’ll see.

• Love 4

From the People magazine article:

"And you've agreed to forfeit $6 million, and restitution of $9 million?" Judge Stein asked as Shah responded, "Yes, your Honor."

She has this much money but her mom had to cash in her 401k to bail her out?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From the People magazine article:

"And you've agreed to forfeit $6 million, and restitution of $9 million?" Judge Stein asked as Shah responded, "Yes, your Honor."

She has this much money but her mom had to cash in her 401k to bail her out?

And the 6 million is upfront .. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

It'll be interesting too see if Coach stands by her during her sentence.

If it turns out they can't pin anything on him, I suspect he'll pull an Erika Jayne and peace-out of this marriage.  He's still a handsome, vital man.  Women will be all over him, which will add fuel to Jen's fire.

If she serves 85% of her sentence, she'll be close to 60, with none of the Botox, glam squad, skin serums, or facial treatments to keep her looking young.  She'll be one hard-looking woman.

May she rot on her jail cot.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

If it turns out they can't pin anything on him, I suspect he'll pull an Erika Jayne and peace-out of this marriage.  He's still a handsome, vital man.  Women will be all over him, which will add fuel to Jen's fire.

If she serves 85% of her sentence, she'll be close to 60, with none of the Botox, glam squad, skin serums, or facial treatments to keep her looking young.  She'll be one hard-looking woman.

I need to go back and watch the reunion again - didn't he comment on her innocence?

I say he files for divorce within 6 months.  I hope.  

Also ... where the hell was/is all this money?  They didn't own property.  Cars were rented.  I even think most of her clothes were borrowed.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And the 6 million is upfront .. 

Holy cow that's a ton of money, and then add in the $9 mill after. How on Earth is she going to pay any of that?

Is all this why they didn't own a home and just rented cars and stuff, because she knew what she was doing was illegal and thought they couldn't take what she didn't have? Or does she have it all stashed off-shore somewhere, or among her many family members?

• Love 4

Wow, her attorneys must have known there would be some really damaging and irrefutable evidence against her and I'm guessing Stuart spilled his guts contributing toward that end.  Hard to feel any sympathy for her.  

• Love 6
(edited)

On RHBH, when Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell was found guilty, they went after all of their combined assets, which included her collection of designer handbags.  Which all turned out to be fake.

I suspect that will be the case here.   

These victims will be lucky to see 10% of what she stole from them.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
16 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

She can do a jailhouse interview by remote.  

Yeah, but who's going to do her hair and makeup?  Pretty sure jails/prisons don't provide glam squads....  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

That’s crazy!  I wonder if she feels it was worth it?  Was losing the ability to be with your kids and hug them every day and be with your husband, and live life as a free woman worth it, to have all the stupid shoes and ugly bags and over-priced meaningless crap.  Disgusting.

4 hours ago, ichbin said:

Wow, her attorneys must have known there would be some really damaging and irrefutable evidence against her and I'm guessing Stuart spilled his guts contributing toward that end.  Hard to feel any sympathy for her.  

Is Stuart going away for the same amount of time?  Or was his spilling the beans in return for no jail time?

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah, but who's going to do her hair and makeup?  Pretty sure jails/prisons don't provide glam squads....  

As I learned from Orange is the New Black, they do have salons in prison.  And I’ve watched Women Behind Bars (don’t judge, it’s good!) and the women make blush from koolaid mix and eyeliner from ink pens. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I just don't understand the level of narcissism of some people, or just the plain cockiness.  Jen Shah (and others) basically had to know she (they) was doing something that isn't technically legal, or skirting the law, but yet, she thought it was okay to go on a reality show and display herself, and her illegally obtained lifestyle with no thought to "this might not be a good idea". 

In a few years from now, when the Housewives phenomenon had finally worn off, some psychology student will do their thesis on Jen and other housewives (Teresa Guidice, Erika Jayne, et al.) and their narcissism and other psychological issues regarding the need for fame vs. a sham/illegal lifestyle.

I am just so pissed off about this, even moreso with Jen than the other Housewives.  At least with the others, they may have had an inkling or an idea that something wasn't completely on the up and up with regards to their husband's business dealings and doings and just went along with it, but this is ALL on Jen.  This is her business, not her husband's.  She needs to be held completely responsible and pay the price of punishment and restitution.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

I keep thinking back to last season when she was proclaiming all over the place how she was innocent and this was a setup and she was being targeted. And her poor mother having to cash out her retirement. I wonder what happened or what she told Meredith because Mer has done a 180 in terms of Jenn. She has been supporting her and even posted something about innocent until proven guilty on her Instagram. And now this. I hope the cameras were rolling to get everyone's reactions to her guilty plea. Hell, they can even squeeze in filming another season before her sentencing lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
59 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

And her poor mother having to cash out her retirement.

Do we know that Jen's mother withdrew her retirement? All I saw was them talking about it, with the mother resisting, and Jen seemed to be vaguely threatening her mother. I had the impression Jen was hinting that her mother benefited financially from Jen's misdeeds, and Jen would spill the beans if her mother didn't help her.

I agree with others that Coach will be out the door the minute the prison gates slam shut on Jen. I've thought from the beginning that he can't stand her, and perhaps was staying for the younger childrens' sakes.

He's a smart guy, so I have wondered what he suspected about Jen's income.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5

I am curious if she has any money left or if she blew it all trying to look rich for the Real Housewives?  The Shah Chalet from season one had to be pricey to rent. Their season two rental looked rather big too. I found most of the clothes and glam to be ugly and ridiculous. 

• Love 6

Shocked she pled guilty. And 14 years! She’s pretty tough, remember her throwing the glass, but I don’t know how she’ll do in prison. I feel sorry for her kids. And the family members she’s supporting will now have to find jobs. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Love this so much. 

Wondering what Coach knew or suspected. Do they have a prenup? What are the rules regarding assets in a Utah divorce? Is it a joint property state? He might have a nice pension put away from his years practicing law.  Feel most bad for the children. This is madness!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think she has the right "personality" that jail especially the federal one she is going to she will be fine .... I mean Teresa can make it ANYONE can 

Are we ready for the Namaste version of Jen in 6 to 8 years?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are we ready for the Namaste version of Jen in 6 to 8 years?

She better do at least a decade or I'm gonna be Shah-angry.  Shangry?  

Shah-pissed?

Anyway, I'll be mad.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, chuckity said:

She better do at least a decade or I'm gonna be Shah-angry.  Shangry?  

Shah-pissed?

Anyway, I'll be mad.  

She has to do at least 85% of her sentence. Too lazy to do the math, but isn't that about 11 years, minimum?

• Love 4