Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm of the opinion that Jen rented the chalet to appear to be in a higher tax bracket and appeal to the audience of RHSLC.  I'm sure her spending habits skyrocketed due to her exposure on the show and wanting to impress like the other housewives she has seen on the shows.  

I'm sure Jen could have told her husband that many of the expenses she was incurring was going to be covered by the show or by her newfound notoriety.  She could have kept him in the dark about her criminal enterprises.  He seems to have more conventional, simpler taste (Popeye's, etc).  I guess time will tell...

But I wonder how long she's had all of those "assistants" and traveling glam squad?  He can't have thought that was necessary, normal or provided by the show!  I know I'm hung up on this one point for some reason, but who has "servants" who bring them their vitamins each morning?  The queen?  It was all too much showing off - and if she hired all those people to show off on tv, he went along with it.  If she had them running around as "staff" before that he should have thought something weird was going on!

• Love 8

Checking out the twittersphere tonight I realize I might've been wrong and Jen Shah had 7 days to post bond ... which was today.

And as of a couple hours ago it doesn't look like it was posted or an extension was filed.

Honestly, she should be arrested immediately just based on her horrible insta stories.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chuckity said:

Checking out the twittersphere tonight I realize I might've been wrong and Jen Shah had 7 days to post bond ... which was today.

And as of a couple hours ago it doesn't look like it was posted or an extension was filed.

Honestly, she should be arrested immediately just based on her horrible insta stories.

She got two weeks to post bond, so she's still on the clock.

• Useful 2
12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She got two weeks to post bond, so she's still on the clock.

I'm not entirely sure that she had two weeks.   Here's an attorney who's posted the actual order and his reasoning ...

On 3/30/2021 at 9:13 PM, amarante said:

Will Jen now smell like prison as well as hospital? 🤣🤣

From TMZ, Jen being carted off by Homeland Security

70d1af2cdc114622a94d95b07831c490_md.thumb.jpg.40348c348414001d9c62b3e698c2568f.jpg

They probably gave her flip flops at the jail, because no way could she walk in those boots after they removed the laces.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:16 PM, islandgal140 said:

I wonder if an opportunity exists to narc out higher ups and get a reduced sentence or immunity. She seems like the type to take it in a NY minute!

I dunno. Money laundering past a certain level often goes through the mob. Rolling over on them doesn't tend to end well.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:12 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Wow, so she only had 7 days, and no one has come forward to secure her bond? Does that mean the feds come for her and put her in the pokey?

You'd think Andy would pop for it in exchange for an interview!

• Love 3

Jen did rent the Shah chalet, I think I read for either 12k or 14k a month. The owners sold the place in between seasons 1 and 2, so she rented a slightly smaller home, also in the Park City UT area. Court documents showed she had zero property in her name. Maybe the actual family home is in Coach Shah’s name? She was supposed to post her bond 1 million with $250k down today. It was specified the money had to be “clean” money, nothing from the telemarketing business. I haven’t seen anything about that yet.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

Its May 22nd and I am just learning about Jen Shah's legal debacle scandal mess. 

Well, it turns out that she really was as awful a person as she seemed on the show. 

I never did understand how ass't coach Shah could afford her lifestyle/spending. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Its May 22nd and I am just learning about Jen Shah's legal debacle scandal mess. 

Well, it turns out that she really was as awful a person as she seemed on the show. 

I never did understand how ass't coach Shah could afford her lifestyle/spending. 

The more you know...

• LOL 7

Apparently Je Shah’s cousin launched a Go Fund Me page to help pay her legally fees. It was taken down less than 24 hours later.

https://realityblurb.com/2021/05/31/jen-shahs-cousin-sets-up-gofundme-to-raise-2-5-million-for-rhoslc-stars-legal-fees-amid-charges-of-fraud-and-money-laundering/

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2989304/jen-shah-real-housewives-gofundme-fail/

No words to describe this nasty person. Trying to scam more people out of their money…

• Love 4
On 9/14/2021 at 6:59 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Did Coach Shah know what she was up to?

I vote yes. Any moment he will begin the Dance of Denial (see Erika Jane).

Interesting that two of the other folks in the tier Jen was placed in, as explained in HahYallDoin's post, have already been sentenced to years in prison. The article reads as if Jen plugged into a larger organization that set her up, provided instructions, received part of the proceeds, etc.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 5
On 9/15/2021 at 8:31 AM, pasdetrois said:

I vote yes. Any moment he will begin the Dance of Denial (see Erika Jane).

Interesting that two of the other folks in the tier Jen was placed in, as explained in HahYallDoin's post, have already been sentenced to years in prison. The article reads as if Jen plugged into a larger organization that set her up, provided instructions, received part of the proceeds, etc.

I don't know how you can get higher than Tier A. 

I interpreted that she bought leads with the others in Tier A and then handled her personal "team".

By leads I assumed data mining which is how all kinds of targeted marketing is done. In this case they would have bought data that targeted whatever fit their particular scam - people of a certain age obviously but there would probably be other data that made them seem particularly susceptible like entering "sweepstakes" or subscribing to low information stuff.

I don't understand why Jen hasn't cut a plea already. Once the Feds indict on a white collar/financial crime, their conviction rate is well over 90% because there is such an irrefutable paper trail to follow. Her assistant has already pled and so he would be the final nail in her evidentiary coffin.

It is unlikely that Coach Shah will be charged criminally because there is nothing to indicate that he was involved in her company in terms of the paperwork. Even Erika - who actually appears on some of the bogus shell companies - is probably not going to be criminally charged with embezzlement from the firm. What she is fighting is her civil liability as she doesn't want to give back the $25 million "loan" to her LLC and she wants to hold on to any valuable "gifts" that she received during the marriage - e.g. the jewelry and art work. Also she is claiming a $600,000 marital exemption in the Pasadena house.

• Useful 8
  • Love 3

Currently watching The Housewife & The Shah Shocker.

It just occurred to me that the reason Jen is a maniac and pops off at the drop of a hat, is because she just had to know what was coming from the Feds.  She had to.  

I would act like a crazy asshole too if I spent my life waiting for the feds to show up to take me away.  That has to have played a part in the way she was acting - that's a lot of stress to go through 24/7.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

My thoughts on Hulu’s “The Housewife and the Shah Shocker.” Will summarize some of the shocking parts for those who don’t have Hulu.

First off, did Hulu ever imagine that “The Housewife and       “ would become a series? lol.

Brian Moylan, who writes hilarious RH recaps for Vulture and also apparently wrote many RH biographies is interviewed, wearing an ascot, so just finally seeing this man in person, as opposed to a name in a byline, got my interest. Though, he actually wasn’t used much in this program, so that was disappointing.

Her fashion designer, Koa, who designed her expensive as hell intro gown with the feathers is on it. He’s created a lot of couture looks for Jen, but also says all of her furs and jewels are leased or borrowed. The Porsche she drove on the show is also not hers. Koa also says her screaming and abuse is worse in real life, with hidden video and audio recordings shown as evidence.

The victim examples given are from a telemarketing scam by someone named Arash Ketabchi, who was arrested and led to the downfall of the whole related ring with multiple people and companies, and this is how it led to Jen, but it’s not exactly first-person victim narratives here like the Erika Jane Girardi “The Housewife and the Hustler.” Though, it sounds like in all of these cases, the people bought into a $97 “work from home” opportunity and then her info was sold on these lead lists and bilked for tens of thousands of dollars in related “business services.”

One of Jen’s companies that she worked for waterboarded someone as a motivational technique!!!! Another company she was a VP for was fined $27M for similar practices but she left there and started her own company following these same practices…so she knew going in it was illegal.

Jen’s defense (according to commentators on this show; her actual lawyer refused to comment) is that she just got the leads that were provided to the people who actually scammed people. It’s not her crime that others bilked money from these people. But Stu admitted to hiding money and committing perjury with others (aka Jen).

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

Just watched the documentary. Those poor victims! Just like with Tom Girardi’s victims, it’s heartbreaking. These are good - albeit gullible - people, trying to build home based businesses because they need to earn a living. Wish the lady with her cuddle blankets had found Etsy instead of scam artists - her wraps are useful and adorable.

• Love 12

I thought the documentary was great and well worth watching.

It explained very clearly why Jen's *businesses* were criminal and what they did exactly.

Just to be clear no one except her aunt claimed that Jen was innocent. In fact most of the commentary from lawyers was that the SDNY doesn't joke around and that if you are indicted. you are guilty because they have done their homework which is why more than 90% of the defendants take a plea. 

The attorney was offering what he said would be Jen's only defense if she actually went to trial. That is that she wasn't involved in the companies selling to the victims but was only providing leads. And she had no responsibility for what they did with her leads. ETA This was not Jen's attorney but an attorney who was stating what would be her only possible defense at a trial and he didn't think it would be a winning defense especially with Stu testifying against her.

I think her problem is that Stu Smith is going to testify against her and so there will be clear evidence that they ran companies which engaged actively in the fraud. As was pointed out, there is no way that Jen can claim that Smith is unreliable - the documentary ran clips in which Jen praised his loyalty and that they ran the businesses together.

I thought it interesting that Brian Moylan turned up for this documentary and wasn't defending Jen Shah versus his moral blindness in terms of his defense of Erika on his Vulture recaps.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wish the lady with her cuddle blankets had found Etsy instead of scam artists - her wraps are useful and adorable.

If I still had toddlers I'd totally buy one.  I haven't finished watching yet, needed a break.  I hate seeing seniors taken advantage of.  The recorded audio of two scammers discussing how they'll call "Charlotte" (forgot her real name, but I believe the blanket lady) and get $20k put on  her card enraged me.  Predators.

• Love 7

I just watched the Hulu show, very interesting. I had not seen the hidden video of her berating Koa and her interns. She’s really an awful person. If Stu narcs on Jen I think she’ll do jail time. I felt bad for the fraud victims, the aunt defending her didn’t care about them either. 
I wonder if the next Hulu episode will feature Mary Crosby and her shady life and church? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

For those who are interested, the Hulu documentary featured a woman who had been scammed by Jen who has a home business selling adorable snuggle type blankets which would be used especially for infants in car seats. I imagine the snaps make accessibility easy.

I have no idea whether the price is competitive because I am past the stage of needing baby stuff. However, these might make a great gift for a baby shower even if one splits the cost with someone else 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1131666217/footed-infant-baby-car-seat-blanket?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1&crt=1

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Jen's attorney is requesting the case be dismissed. Claims the Hulu documentary has prejudiced the jury pool.

From blurry contacts to this. I guess they'll try anything to get it dismissed. Wasn't there a few other reasons her attorney tried to get it dismissed, too? I thought I read that there was like a million pages of discovery or something wild like that as one of them. I can't see how the attorney constantly calling for dismissal is good for Jen's case. They're going to irritate the judge.

• Love 2

Jen's trial has been set for next year. March 22, 2022. So I'm thinking the dismissal didn't work.

I'm wondering several things. One, I can almost guarantee Bravo will be filming season 3 of the show so they can get all the footage. Two, now that Stu has pled guilty she's going to have a hell of a time denying that she had no idea. Of course she will try because it's Jenn, but her whole shtick won't work if there are cold hard facts and proof. Three, I can already see Meredith sitting front row in the court room to watch Jen go down 😂

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Jen's trial has been set for next year. March 22, 2022. So I'm thinking the dismissal didn't work.

I'm wondering several things. One, I can almost guarantee Bravo will be filming season 3 of the show so they can get all the footage. Two, now that Stu has pled guilty she's going to have a hell of a time denying that she had no idea. Of course she will try because it's Jenn, but her whole shtick won't work if there are cold hard facts and proof. Three, I can already see Meredith sitting front row in the court room to watch Jen go down 😂

Maybe Brooks will sit next to his mom wearing a BM prison striped jacket and pants.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, MaggieG said:

For some strange reason I am envisioning Meredith watching it on Court TV while taking a bubble bath and drinking champs. No idea why that vision would pop into my head...

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

For some strange reason I am envisioning Meredith watching it on Court TV while taking a bubble bath and drinking champs. No idea why that vision would pop into my head...

LOL, but Federal trials aren't televised. 

• Love 1
On 12/2/2021 at 5:23 AM, pasdetrois said:

Jen's attorney is requesting the case be dismissed. Claims the Hulu documentary has prejudiced the jury pool.

yeah nice try; not that many people have Hulu and far less even know about the documentary. Her staying on RHoSLC I think is a bigger problem; she should have cut ties after the arrest. Though I imagine some in her circle think she can get points for proclaiming innocence throughout the rest of the season.

Here in Silicon Valley they had no problem putting together a jury for the Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos trial, with a large amount of national and local media out there about the whole collapse of the company. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, chuckity said:

Another defendant is changing their plea to guilty.

At this point I don’t think there’s a chance in hell that Jen won’t do real jail time. 

Have we seen any of these people on the show to date?

38 minutes ago, b2H said:

Have we seen any of these people on the show to date?

Not sure about this last one - but Stuart Smith was her assistant and was definitely on the show.  He was the first one to change his plea to guilty … my guess is that both of these people have flipped on Jen and will testify. 

• Love 2

If it was that easy to get a case dismissed because of a Hulu documentary, what would stop any of these criminals (Erika Jayne, Jen Shah, etc.) just pay a bunch of money to put out a Hulu documentary so they could use it as the reason for dismissal?

Her defense is grasping at straws, trying to get her case dismissed because of the documentary.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

If it was that easy to get a case dismissed because of a Hulu documentary, what would stop any of these criminals (Erika Jayne, Jen Shah, etc.) just pay a bunch of money to put out a Hulu documentary so they could use it as the reason for dismissal?

Her defense is grasping at straws, trying to get her case dismissed because of the documentary.  

Well yes of course they are grasping at straws. That is what a legal defense team does. 

It is also the only way that they can preserve issues for the inevitable appeal if she actually goes to trial and is inevitably convicted.

They will just add it to the inevitable claim that a fair trial was impossible and use the HULU documentary as one evidence of wide spread pollution of the jury pool

I am not saying they are correct but only that this is part of a legal defense. And why not since they are billing by the hour and probably charging $750 or more per hour. As I recall she switched to a well known NYC firm and isn't using the "attorney" she was filmed with.

And obviously she is wasting her money - I mean anyone in her position would have stopped filming after the arrest. She is even more stupid than Erika since she is directly charged with a criminal offense and everything will be used against her. At some point the government will present her attorney and Jen with all of the evidence against her including how they will use all of the taped footage from BRAVO which includes all of her lies and the jury will be able to judge her "truthiness" - or lack thereof even if she doesn't take the stand for cross examination. 

• Love 4
On 12/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, pasdetrois said:

I suspect Jen will not be able to avoid the lure of testifying. One last chance to fake-cry and flail her arms around to a rapt audience.

Well, she'd best practice conjuring up some actual tears.  I've never seen someone cry so much with so few tears.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Well, she'd best practice conjuring up some actual tears.  I've never seen someone cry so much with so few tears.  

I think it's part of the audition. Tamrat Judge and Candiace Dillard Bassett are/were masters of the faux cry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1