Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

On 4/7/2023 at 11:33 PM, heatherchandler said:

He’s apparently a scumbag like Jen.  He collected money from friends to pay her legal fees… $75,000.  And he never gave anything to the lawyers.  Coach is a fraud too.

And I’ve read that her aunt was able to get a hold of some of her stolen money, and put it in an account under her name, thinking the government wouldn’t find it.  But they found it.  Her mom was in on this too.

A family of liars and thieves.

It's common for family members to hide assets. 

37 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It's common for family members to hide assets. 

Really?  How dumb does a person have to be to do this? Isn’t this illegal?

33 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So much for the story Jen fed us that her mother emptied her retirement accounts to pay for lawyers. 🙄

She’s such a pathological liar, I don’t believe anything she has ever said.  There is no coming back from all of this, right?

• Like 5
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Really?  How dumb does a person have to be to do this? Isn’t this illegal?

She’s such a pathological liar, I don’t believe anything she has ever said.  There is no coming back from all of this, right?

Of course it's illegal, and in many cases easy for the authorities to find.

• Like 1

Somebody better let Jen know - Allison Mack got time shaved off her federal sentence after taking advantage of a Trump law that grants federal prisoners with time off for good behavior. According to the linked article she could get up to 54 days for each year served, plus an additional 12 months if she takes part in a drug treatment program (which she would definitely benefit from).

• Mind Blown 1