Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, realityplease said:

I don't recall either - but the charges against Jen Shah & the Guidices were quite different.  The charges against Shah involved swindling elderly victims, that is, coercing others to buy into a fraudulent scheme to their financial detriment - quite different than the charges against the Guidices where the fraud was, in essence, signing false docs & not declaring/paying taxes & debts.

Joe Guidice was sentenced to three and a half years (if I remember correctly), so I guess Jen got a better deal for what she did. That's why she was celebrating at a restaurant after sentencing.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 1/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

In a few months time, I can see Jen being HBIC of the prisoners.  She has some ability to seemingly bewitch people into doing her bidding/ supporting her to the end.  Case in point: Coach Shah, her minions involved in the scamming,  Heather and, to a lesser extent, the other HWs. Add to that her psycho attitude and lean toward violence and you have a cellblock leader, for sure.   

I think the opposite. She's all hysterical bluster, which is enough in polite society to make people back off because crazy is crazy. Most people who claim to have "anger management" issues manage their anger quite well enough to not get aggressive with cops, their boss, or other random people who can beat them down.  For Jen, extravagant freakouts get people to back off long enough for her to pull her story together to explain whatever they may have been close to realizing/confronting her on. 

When faced with someone who is truly tough in an unfamiliar world I expect her to shrink into the tiniest version of herself and become a total follower/yes woman.  She's not going to step up to whoever's already running things there -she's going to try to befriend them. Although it's lost on me, she obviously has some kind of charisma so it might work for her as it did for Theresa. 

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, kassa said:

I think the opposite. She's all hysterical bluster, which is enough in polite society to make people back off because crazy is crazy. Most people who claim to have "anger management" issues manage their anger quite well enough to not get aggressive with cops, their boss, or other random people who can beat them down.  For Jen, extravagant freakouts get people to back off long enough for her to pull her story together to explain whatever they may have been close to realizing/confronting her on. 

When faced with someone who is truly tough in an unfamiliar world I expect her to shrink into the tiniest version of herself and become a total follower/yes woman.  She's not going to step up to whoever's already running things there -she's going to try to befriend them. Although it's lost on me, she obviously has some kind of charisma so it might work for her as it did for Theresa. 

I'm just glad she is going to have this wonderful opportunity to prove herself!  😉

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

She is a horrible person.  Using suicide as a way to get people to stop asking her about her lying and bad behavior.. First saying that she tried to kill herself, then saying that Coach had to break down the door because he “thought” she was trying to kill herself.  First of all I don’t believe a word she says.  Also I have a close friend who did take his own life last year and I’m sickened that she was using fake suicide attempt(s) stories to get pity.

Also, according to this article, her victims were ruined financially, relationships ruined, and some actually did consider suicide: https://people.com/tv/jen-shah-victim-impact-statements-detail-struggle-after-fraud-scheme/

So she tricks people, takes their money, humiliates them and drives them to near suicide.  And SHE starts throwing that around to gain sympathy.  She is a psychopath. I don’t think she cared that these people could not pay for food, rent (some were left homeless), or medication or medical treatments.  I don’t think I’ve ever hated a housewife as much as I hate her.  

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She is a horrible person.  Using suicide as a way to get people to stop asking her about her lying and bad behavior.. First saying that she tried to kill herself, then saying that Coach had to break down the door because he “thought” she was trying to kill herself.  First of all I don’t believe a word she says.  Also I have a close friend who did take his own life last year and I’m sickened that she was using fake suicide attempt(s) stories to get pity.

Also, according to this article, her victims were ruined financially, relationships ruined, and some actually did consider suicide: https://people.com/tv/jen-shah-victim-impact-statements-detail-struggle-after-fraud-scheme/

So she tricks people, takes their money, humiliates them and drives them to near suicide.  And SHE starts throwing that around to gain sympathy.  She is a psychopath. I don’t think she cared that these people could not pay for food, rent (some were left homeless), or medication or medical treatments.  I don’t think I’ve ever hated a housewife as much as I hate her.  

I know. Racism is gross and real, but that was another thing she'd use to shut down conversation. Using suicide is a new low.

Agree, she's the worse Housewife ever. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Now I hear that Andy will be doing a 1 on 1 interview with her.  She’s in photos all glam.  I’m sickened. I think I might have to give up housewives if that actually happens. This is really sick shit.

He is rewarding criminal behavior. You would think Bravo would want to cut ties with her immediately but they do not want to rule out future ratings. I don’t want to hear any social issues shit from Andy ever again. He is a sellout.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
On 1/13/2023 at 6:45 AM, Chatty Cake said:

He is rewarding criminal behavior. You would think Bravo would want to cut ties with her immediately but they do not want to rule out future ratings. I don’t want to hear any social issues shit from Andy ever again. He is a sellout.

This is a business decision that has made Bravo a whole lot of money.  They make money from the horrific story and then there is the redemption tour after the sentence is served.  They did this with New Jersey, they’re doing it with Beverly Hills and now with SLC.

Don’t look for any changes in the business model any time soon, as I has been highly successful.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

When is she actually going to jail? She will never feel any remorse or take accountability. She’s disgusting. I watched a vid on tiktok of her victims and it broke my heart.

I believe Coach knew. He’s not a dumb man. I wonder if he will leave her. Apparently federal prisons do not get conjugal visits.

She could’ve been very comfortable with his income and then even try to make some legal income on her own. She’s just a horrific greedy bitch.

Not gonna lie tho I may watch an interview with her if Andy does one lol but I would prob turn it off halfway thru because she would be lying the whole time and prob not taking accountability still.

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, Marley said:

Not gonna lie tho I may watch an interview with her if Andy does one lol but I would prob turn it off halfway thru because she would be lying the whole time and prob not taking accountability still.

If you do watch, please share your thoughts. I just can't do anything that will give her any money.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well maybe she can find a nice convict to Barbie kick with. (I hate wrote that sentence but I could not leave it unsaid, ya'know?).

Only if they're prepared to receive a black eye

Edited by SweetieDarling
There should be a brain bleach reaction emoticon
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Any money she is paid would go towards restitution. 

I am not sure of the percentage that is taken from salary but she owes about $13 million dollars between forfeitures and restitution. 

She might also owe additional money under the so-called Son of Sam laws which require that all of the compensation paid for a criminal's "story" goes to the victims. Again not sure of how this applies to a Federal case that was tried in the Southern District

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

I'll watch the interview. And I'll take comfort knowing that every lie and passing of blame will be on the public record for any consideration of release or future litigation. She might even void her plea agreement. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 1/12/2023 at 11:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

Now I hear that Andy will be doing a 1 on 1 interview with her.  She’s in photos all glam.  I’m sickened. I think I might have to give up housewives if that actually happens. This is really sick shit.

He thinks she will serve about 5 years, and be free to participate on the show again (if it lasts that long of course). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

https://deadline.com/2023/01/chris-wallace-grills-andy-cohen-the-real-housewives-rhoslc-jen-shah-jail-time-guilty-plea-fraud-case-1235224097/

“You’re on the record last November as saying that you hope she would get no jail time,” Wallace said. “And the question I have is, ‘Why would you take her side against the thousands of people she defrauded, including a lot of elderly?'”

Cohen looked perturbed and said, “I think I was hoping she was actually innocent. I wouldn’t have….”

Wallace interjected and reminded the Watch What Happens Live host that Shah had already pleaded guilty at that time.

“That was before she pled guilty, I mean, that I said that, I would think,” Cohen said before Wallace corrected him saying, “No, I think it was after.”

I love you Chris Wallace!

• Like 9
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

https://deadline.com/2023/01/chris-wallace-grills-andy-cohen-the-real-housewives-rhoslc-jen-shah-jail-time-guilty-plea-fraud-case-1235224097/

“You’re on the record last November as saying that you hope she would get no jail time,” Wallace said. “And the question I have is, ‘Why would you take her side against the thousands of people she defrauded, including a lot of elderly?'”

Cohen looked perturbed and said, “I think I was hoping she was actually innocent. I wouldn’t have….”

Wallace interjected and reminded the Watch What Happens Live host that Shah had already pleaded guilty at that time.

“That was before she pled guilty, I mean, that I said that, I would think,” Cohen said before Wallace corrected him saying, “No, I think it was after.”

Love Chris Wallace, hate Cohen and love that Wallace didn’t give mercy to Cohen  (too bad someone besides Cohen chests the reunions because he sucks at it)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Too bad we can't get Chris to host reunions! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
26 minutes ago, b2H said:

Seems to me she is confirming what many have suspected and that is these storylines are more than fabricated.  Her time with Bravo, for pulling back the curtain, is now limited and probably over.

I don't doubt that storylines are manipulated. Behavior though is something altogether different.  It's not like everything can be attributed to some kind of deep fake production.  

Sure I could be wrong, but it's my opinion this could possibly have more to do with an attempt to explain away her time on the show and any negative light upon her as a result of that time by suggesting it was all fabricated as well as a ploy to hold out for the biggest possible paycheck in return for her exclusive interview.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

There is absolutely nothing to prevent Jen Shah from doing an interview with anyone - including legitimate news reporters if she wants the real story out there. 

However she wouldn't be paid and no one is going to do an interview with her without providing context including probably interviews with the Department of Justice to explain the crime. As I posted above, while not perfect the Hulu documentary does an excellent job of explaining her crimes including interviews with a few of her victims. It was filmed before sentencing so it dangles a bit as there is no conclusion based on what we know.

It is not secret how the reality shows operate. The producers do attempt to provide an arc based on what the women tell them is going on in their lives but it isn't scripted so how the women portray themselves is on them. Given the video that was filmed of Jen shrieking at her employees, I think that the *real* Jen Shah was portrayed on screen. None of the housewives with some possible exceptions are good enough actresses to be completely in control 100% of the time and present personas that are not like them at all.

• Like 12
On 1/14/2023 at 8:29 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Well maybe she can find a nice convict to Barbie kick with. (I hate wrote that sentence but I could not leave it unsaid, ya'know?).

Or maybe Heather will murder someone just so she can wind up near Jen and play Titties Out again 

• LOL 10

If you want to hear Jen's truth, all you need to do is subscribe to her website:

“Thank you to my loyal fans who have remained supportive through this tough yet very enlightening time in my life,” Jen wrote alongside a photo that read: “The Real Story of Jen Shah NOW LIVE [on] DEARJENSHAH.COM.” 

“With the strength of my husband, children, close family, and friends – I am ready to tell my truth story without any misrepresentations or editing present,” she continued. “Please visit DearJenShah.com and subscribe as I tell my truth and give you an inside look into the real Jen Shah. More details to come…” 

I wonder if there's a subscription fee  😉

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

From Jen Shah:

I'm having a really hard time. If you really want to help in me in anyway, oh and help my family, just send me a picture of the front & back of your credit card. Don't forget to include a closeup of the expiration date and that three 3 digit code thingy.

And if you want, throw in your checking account number with the bank routing number. I really like those too.

(wink, wink, I imagine she fantasizes about posting the above)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
On 2/18/2023 at 2:18 PM, goofygirl said:

"Proper medication"???  Whut?  Now she's saying the "devil mental illness" made her cheat and fraud little old people out of their money??

Lort. What an ass. Have fun in prison Jen.

She claimed she was mentally sick in court, and that she needed medication (why didn't she take it earlier?) to avoid being held responsible. But she will do it in prison! A prison which has such a program, and it's considered better than other prisons. 

And expect a book, and more, because she said she will carefully document all her experiences in prison. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/30/2023 at 5:40 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Unbelievable! The sentence was already short, and one of the two major charges was dropped already (before the trial). It seems the authorities are searching for luxury items (those on the list which was posted here) and jewelry to confiscate, but they only have a couple of pieces of jewelry in their possession. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Unbelievable! The sentence was already short, and one of the two major charges was dropped already (before the trial). It seems the authorities are searching for luxury items (those on the list which was posted here) and jewelry to confiscate, but they only have a couple of pieces of jewelry in their possession. 

Jenn is not stupid, she could have fake pawn shop receipts or something that says she sold her jewelry prior to the trial, etc...

The reduced sentenced makes me think the prosecutors wasted the tax payers money and the sentence was a joke. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

And yet, not surprising at all. Seriously, Coach makes a good living, if he didn’t take care of ensuring her lawyer got paid… well, how good of a human is he really?

• Like 12
38 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And yet, not surprising at all. Seriously, Coach makes a good living, if he didn’t take care of ensuring her lawyer got paid… well, how good of a human is he really?

He’s apparently a scumbag like Jen.  He collected money from friends to pay her legal fees… $75,000.  And he never gave anything to the lawyers.  Coach is a fraud too.

And I’ve read that her aunt was able to get a hold of some of her stolen money, and put it in an account under her name, thinking the government wouldn’t find it.  But they found it.  Her mom was in on this too.

A family of liars and thieves.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 7