Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

So this is coming up soon (new season)? 

This can potentially be hysterical. We can have a drinking game every time she proclaims her innocence. And I too hope the Judge who is sentencing her watches a few episodes to see exactly who he is dealing with.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2022 at 8:16 PM, Jennifersdc said:

So this is coming up soon (new season)? 

This can potentially be hysterical. We can have a drinking game every time she proclaims her innocence. And I too hope the Judge who is sentencing her watches a few episodes to see exactly who he is dealing with.

The new season premiere is tonight at 9pm.

On 9/2/2022 at 12:19 AM, chuckity said:

After seeing Jen post and post and post on social media over the last week, I’ve come to the conclusion that she is not only delusional, but so deluded that she thinks she’s not actually going to jail. 

Also, I hope her judge watches the new season trailer to see Jen blaming Stuart - and totally gives her the maximum amount of time. 

What is she posting on social media?

• Love 1

I don’t follow any of these people on SM and have never been able to watch this show because of this screeching psycho, but if I hear her say “I’M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE!!!!” one more time on the previews, I’m going to lose it.  

Bitch, they’re not planning to kill you.   ENOUGH WITH THE SCREAMING!!!

• Love 6
19 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I don’t follow any of these people on SM and have never been able to watch this show because of this screeching psycho, but if I hear her say “I’M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE!!!!” one more time on the previews, I’m going to lose it.  

Bitch, they’re not planning to kill you.   ENOUGH WITH THE SCREAMING!!!

Not sure that Jen will survive going cold turkey on the botox - she may actually melt away into obscurity...

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

When is she going to be sentenced??  I think it's funny that after all her " I'm INNOCENT" crapola, that she peads GUILTY to all the charges, kinda makes me nuts.

What is she planning to do??  Don't kick her Meredith, but JEEBUS!!!! She's pled GUILTY to all the stuff!!!

Girl's going to the pen. The. End.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

When is she going to be sentenced??  I think it's funny that after all her " I'm INNOCENT" crapola, that she peads GUILTY to all the charges, kinda makes me nuts.

What is she planning to do??  Don't kick her Meredith, but JEEBUS!!!! She's pled GUILTY to all the stuff!!!

Girl's going to the pen. The. End.

I think her sentencing date got rescheduled to early December.

• Thanks 1

A few weeks ago, Meredith said on WWHL that she hasn't spoken to Jen since Jen plead guilty.

Seems that Jen had everyone snowed, as she proclaimed her innocence.  But that once she plead guilty, Meredith realized the truth.

Jen's sentencing is at the end of November, and it'll be interesting to see what Coach Shah does.  Keep the family lawyer on speed dial, with divorce papers ready to print.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/3/2022 at 11:31 AM, Starlight925 said:

Jen's sentencing is at the end of November, and it'll be interesting to see what Coach Shah does.  Keep the family lawyer on speed dial, with divorce papers ready to print.

IMO, if Coach didn’t know about Jen’s illegal activities he would’ve filed right after Jen was charged.  He’s a lawyer and could easily review the charges and evidence and come to the conclusion that she’s guilty.  I think the Shahs, similar to the Girardis and all good criminals, know how to hide the money offshore, shell companies, etc; and remain married for continued access to all that hidden money.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Booger666 said:

IMO, if Coach didn’t know about Jen’s illegal activities he would’ve filed right after Jen was charged.  He’s a lawyer and could easily review the charges and evidence and come to the conclusion that she’s guilty.  I think the Shahs, similar to the Girardis and all good criminals, know how to hide the money offshore, shell companies, etc; and remain married for continued access to all that hidden money.

I know that has to be true, I worked for a company where the CFO embezzled 2.5 million dollars, after her prison sentence (state of MD was not playing, it was prison, no cushy place to do her time), we all knew she had hidden money for a big payday when she got sprung. Money people know money.

Will this mess Jenn put upon herself affect Coach Shah's career?

• Useful 4

Agree that the Shah's must have money hidden all over the place.

Coach also likely hasn't filed for divorce as, while married, he can't testify against his wife, correct?  (not a lawyer).

His DM's will be blowing up the second Jen puts on her first orange jumpsuit, and one prison guard cuts off her extensions while another guard holds out their hand for her eyelashes.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 11/6/2022 at 5:34 AM, Starlight925 said:

.Coach also likely hasn't filed for divorce as, while married, he can't testify against his wife, correct?  (not a lawyer).

Coach is such a stand up guy and he's going to support Jen regardless. They've been together for a long time and each other's college sweethearts. I don't view her crimes as any worse than Teresa guiding.

On 11/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, Chalby said:

Coach is such a stand up guy and he's going to support Jen regardless. They've been together for a long time and each other's college sweethearts. I don't view her crimes as any worse than Teresa guiding.

Teresa and Joe were guilty of fraud for getting loans based on lies about their assets and for hiding assets when it came to taxes. Jen knowingly scammed elderly and other vulnerable people as a business - she’ll likely do far more time in prison.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Teresa and Joe were guilty of fraud for getting loans based on lies about their assets and for hiding assets when it came to taxes. Jen knowingly scammed elderly and other vulnerable people as a business - she’ll likely do far more time in prison.

Whatever states Jenn did this scamming in will want the taxes paid on the undeclared income, Jenn is screwed and sadly Coach is screwed.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

When she says "I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE" she actually is, in a way. Her reputation (whatever it was) is gone, and those of her husband and children tarnished for their lifetimes. She's going to lose a substantial chunk of her life to incarceration, maybe a third of her remaining life. And what remains of her life to come back to when it's over remains to be seen.

And for what? For handbags. And shoes. A fancy car. And all the other ugly outward signifiers of wealth. And all the people she felt superior to every time she flaunted that money, and the people she defrauded and stole from might be "poor" but they'll be there for their children's weddings, and won't need a day pass to attend a parent's funeral. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, kassa said:

When she says "I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE" she actually is, in a way. Her reputation (whatever it was) is gone, and those of her husband and children tarnished for their lifetimes. She's going to lose a substantial chunk of her life to incarceration, maybe a third of her remaining life. And what remains of her life to come back to when it's over remains to be seen.

And for what? For handbags. And shoes. A fancy car. And all the other ugly outward signifiers of wealth. And all the people she felt superior to every time she flaunted that money, and the people she defrauded and stole from might be "poor" but they'll be there for their children's weddings, and won't need a day pass to attend a parent's funeral. 

It's so stupid, isn't it? I can wrap my head around a mother maybe stealing from a supermarket to feed her kids or something, but stealing from old people to live the life of luxury? Why? Most of us wouldn't be able to sleep at night, and even if she's a psychopath who doesn't care about others, the risk of losing it all for designer shit cannot be worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/why-andy-cohen-doesnt-think-jen-shah-will-be-back-for-rhoslc/amp/

I actually posted this on the RHBH in the media thread re Andy Cohen. Probably should paste it here.

Turns out he’s even more of an asshole than we thought. I actually feel like the asshole cause I actually thought for a long time he was a decent guy. No more. 

To recap - he hopes that Jen Shah gets no jail time so she can come right back to filming the show. Besides the point - I guess he hasn’t seen the show to realize it sucks.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/why-andy-cohen-doesnt-think-jen-shah-will-be-back-for-rhoslc/amp/

I actually posted this on the RHBH in the media thread re Andy Cohen. Probably should paste it here.

Turns out he’s even more of an asshole than we thought. I actually feel like the asshole cause I actually thought for a long time he was a decent guy. No more. 

To recap - he hopes that Jen Shah gets no jail time so she can come right back to filming the show. Besides the point - I guess he hasn’t seen the show to realize it sucks.

Not gonna lie. I'm one of the few here who gets a kick out of Andy and finds him funny. I also think he has a job to do, and most of us here ultimately watch Housewives. But have to disagree with him here. Jen Shah stole from vulnerable people. You do the crime, you do the time. Other women can film Housewives, and I for one do not want to see her ever on Bravo again. It's one thing dealing with bitchy women on these shows, another with criminals. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Zero empathy for that evil bitch.  She may like that victim-framed “fighting for my life” line, but let’s be honest - she’s freaking out at the prospect of dealing with the consequences of HER actions.  

She deserves every fucking bit of the misery she’ll experience when she is sentenced.  What a soulless bottom feeder she is.  It makes me wonder why her husband is with her in the first place if he is so great.  She has no remorse and will do horrible things once again if she is granted any leniency.  I hope they put her away for a long time.  

Andy is scum, bottom line.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
On 11/25/2022 at 12:17 AM, CallmeCray said:

Zero empathy for that evil bitch.  She may like that victim-framed “fighting for my life” line, but let’s be honest - she’s freaking out at the prospect of dealing with the consequences of HER actions.  

She deserves every fucking bit of the misery she’ll experience when she is sentenced.  What a soulless bottom feeder she is.  It makes me wonder why her husband is with her in the first place if he is so great.  She has no remorse and will do horrible things once again if she is granted any leniency.  I hope they put her away for a long time.  

Andy is scum, bottom line.

Andy previously condemned her actions. It's crazy.

Jen Shah has to be the worst of any of them. My understanding is Teresa is kind of a doofus, right? Erika was married to the criminal, not sure what she knew. I don't think Mary Cosby's scam was nearly as big. Jen Shah was behind scamming a bunch of elderly people. It's so gross. Housewives have been fired for things they've said about vulnerable communities. I am not against that, but I would say the more important firing is the person who stole from vulnerable communities. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Housewives have been fired for things they've said about vulnerable communities. I am not against that, but I would say the more important firing is the person who stole from vulnerable communities

Exactly, this is what puzzles me. You say inappropriate things and you’re fired, but if you use and exploit others and create financial hardships for others - such as not paying your bills, bilking others, willful ignorance of your spouse’s sources of income and how dirty money went into your LLC, or taking away the life savings from vulnerable seniors, your gold to Andy and Bravo. 

It is disgusting.

• Applause 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Exactly, this is what puzzles me. You say inappropriate things and you’re fired, but if you use and exploit others and create financial hardships for others - such as not paying your bills, bilking others, willful ignorance of your spouse’s sources of income and how dirty money went into your LLC, or taking away the life savings from vulnerable seniors, your gold to Andy and Bravo. 

It is disgusting.

It really is. If I were the one in charge of employment and had to keep one of them, I’d keep racist Jen over criminal thief Jen. I take up a lot for vulnerable communities, and that includes the elderly, not just LGBT and POC. These people do not care about basic right and wrong, just make casting decisions based on ratings and PRETEND to be woke. Someone who truly cares about protecting other people and what’s moral would never want Jen Shah to get away with all this and return to Housewives.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

As for who is worse, Teresa Guidice knew, but not the specific details necessarily, and she agreed to hide money from book advances, and her Bravo salary after a bankruptcy, and it was fraud regarding banks, and the government- IRS (the taxpayers eventually pay when mortgage companies are defrauded, or fail), Erika knows for more than 3 years because she was sued personally and accepted documents at the Pasadena house (and not only her husband), but it could be even earlier, and it was fraud regarding banks, other attorneys, and individuals who died and their realtives, and Jen committed the fraud herself regarding individuals (normally older and not well off). Teresa accepted agreements to repay at least credit card debt (I don't remember if she repaid even a small amount of the loans the Guidices received fraudulently), but she accuses her ex husband of being responsible. She, at least tried to show remorse. Erika seems to be fighting to keep anything she can, and she shows no remorse.  

Andy Cohen finds excuses for all three. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 11/24/2022 at 8:14 PM, RealHousewife said:

Not gonna lie. I'm one of the few here who gets a kick out of Andy and finds him funny. I also think he has a job to do, and most of us here ultimately watch Housewives. But have to disagree with him here. Jen Shah stole from vulnerable people. You do the crime, you do the time. Other women can film Housewives, and I for one do not want to see her ever on Bravo again. It's one thing dealing with bitchy women on these shows, another with criminals. 

He didn’t seem to care about anything the Giudices were accused of, found guilty of and served time for.  As far as he is concerned, it just puts more eyes on the show.  It is all about the money for him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

This just came across this information.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/the-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city-star-jen-shah-signs-cgem-talent-1235184382/

Have no idea who CGEM Talent is, but they are representing Jen Shah in all areas.

What does that mean? Does CGEM represent talent that works in all the various areas in the prison? So if she ends up working in the prison library, cafeteria, sanitation, etc. CGEM has her covered.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This just came across this information.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/the-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city-star-jen-shah-signs-cgem-talent-1235184382/

Have no idea who CGEM Talent is, but they are representing Jen Shah in all areas.

What does that mean? Does CGEM represent talent that works in all the various areas in the prison? So if she ends up working in the prison library, cafeteria, sanitation, etc. CGEM has her covered.

This is probably to represent her in any deals with Dateline, future tell-alls about the HWs, documentaries about life behind bars, etc. She's going to need to fund her restitution somehow...

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

So you KNOW I had to google CGEM Talent and it seems sort of flimsy to me.  I clicked on "about us" and discovered the head dude started the company when he was 19 in 2010. Then it just jumps to this same screen over and over ....  Take a look at it, you'll see what I mean.

There's a heading "our talent" same screen.  Another one "Contact us" same screen.  Apparently, they're on FB, Tik-Tok, Instagram...

WooHoo!!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don't think Mary Cosby's scam was nearly as big. Jen Shah was behind scamming a bunch of elderly people. It's so gross.

In fairness - Mary bankrupts her congregation of families and the elderly, and has them do slave labor for her, out of fear they'll spend eternity in hell.  While she sits in her closet patting her expensive things.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

In fairness - Mary bankrupts her congregation of families and the elderly, and has them do slave labor for her, out of fear they'll spend eternity in hell.  While she sits in her closet patting her expensive things.  

That’s so awful! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

If nothing else, I've learned in the last few years, from the news, RHNJ, RHBH, & now RHSLC that sentencing is long-delayed & often meaningless - few convicted crooks seem to serve their full terms & all seem to call the shots as to when they deign to begin their incarceration.  So am well prepared if something criminal should just "happen" to li'l me 🙄

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I am so angry that they keep pushing back her sentencing date!  In the real world (former prosecutor here), a convicted felon in federal court, facing over a decade of prison time, would be “stepped back”, i.e. - incarcerated, pending their sentencing date.  Because once you plead guilty you are a convicted felon!!!  Only the very rich and/or politically connected get time to “get their affairs in order” or enjoy the holidays with their family.  Which is also a bunch of bullshit, but don’t even get me started on the inequities in our justice system 🙄.

Why this Z list celebrity is getting special treatment is beyond me.  Her incarceration can’t come soon enough for me.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 12
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, jalady said:

I am so angry that they keep pushing back her sentencing date!  In the real world (former prosecutor here), a convicted felon in federal court, facing over a decade of prison time, would be “stepped back”, i.e. - incarcerated, pending their sentencing date.  Because once you plead guilty you are a convicted felon!!!  Only the very rich and/or politically connected get time to “get their affairs in order” or enjoy the holidays with their family.  Which is also a bunch of bullshit, but don’t even get me started on the inequities in our justice system 🙄.

Why this Z list celebrity is getting special treatment is beyond me.  Her incarceration can’t come soon enough for me.

I don't think she is getting special treatment. There was a long time between the guilty verdict for Keith Raniere of NXIUM and his sentencing. While his case was the Eastern District (Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island) and Jen is the Southern District (Manhattan, Bronx and Staten Island), I think they both had the same issues around moving cases quickly after disposition post-pandemic. Trust me, no one in NYC is doing favors for a "Z list celebrity". 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't think she is getting special treatment. There was a long time between the guilty verdict for Keith Raniere of NXIUM and his sentencing. While his case was the Eastern District (Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island) and Jen is the Southern District (Manhattan, Bronx and Staten Island), I think they both had the same issues around moving cases quickly after disposition post-pandemic. Trust me, no one in NYC is doing favors for a "Z list celebrity". 

I respectfully disagree.  In the normal course of things, once you’re found guilty of a serious felony, you’re imprisoned until sentencing.  Pre and post pandemic.

Edited by jalady
Unless your name is Paul Manafort. Michael Flynn, etc.
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Jen Shah, 'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' cast member, must forfeit designer and counterfeit handbags and jewelry, judge rules

Read in CNN: https://apple.news/AsM6aDxUFTD68OBAmkPpw1A

In addition to Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Versace handbags and totes, authorities collected more than 70 counterfeit Chanel, Dior, Fendi and Hermes handbags and jewelry.

This part here just tickled me. Of course her flaunting of wealth is as much of a scam as the rest of it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Jen Shah, 'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' cast member, must forfeit designer and counterfeit handbags and jewelry, judge rules

Read in CNN: https://apple.news/AsM6aDxUFTD68OBAmkPpw1A

In addition to Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Versace handbags and totes, authorities collected more than 70 counterfeit Chanel, Dior, Fendi and Hermes handbags and jewelry.

This part here just tickled me. Of course her flaunting of wealth is as much of a scam as the rest of it.

I am not surprised at all as a lot of the stuff that is essentially just branded is high end replicas.

I am in Los Angeles and a lot of wealthy women have high end mirror image quality replica. You can literally get almost anything and it is almost impossible to tell from the authentic unless you are so expert thst yu can recognize minor differences in stitches or the serial numbers. They aren’t cheap as the good ones can cost about what a decent leather purse would cost in a good store. But some of them are extremely expensive if you want a crocodile or snake Birkin or ultra high end Chanel. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
On 12/8/2022 at 1:05 PM, jalady said:

I respectfully disagree.  In the normal course of things, once you’re found guilty of a serious felony, you’re imprisoned until sentencing.  Pre and post pandemic.

Typically white collar criminals in Federal Court are not immediately taken into custody while awaiting sentencing.

She isn't receiving special treatment. 

Some where there are couples with minor children are even allowed to serve the sentences concurrently if there is a relatively short sentence like Teresa.

Punishment is inevitable and these people represent no risk to society or flight risk and they are going to serve time. 

• Like 2