Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Do we know that Jen's mother withdrew her retirement?

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is Stuart going away for the same amount of time?  Or was his spilling the beans in return for no jail time?

I don't think we can believe much of anything she did or showed while appearing on the series.  

From what I've seen Stuart wasn't going to be sentenced until after Jen's trial which seems to point to him having made a deal in return for spilling what he knew about Jen's "business" and being a witness for the prosecution,  I'm really curious how her now pleading guilty will affect his sentencing at this point.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I'm not a lawyer, but my guess is, the 14 years for pleading guilty was the best her lawyers thought she could get.

Putting that horrid woman in front of a jury of hard-working men & women, fathers & mothers, the guilty verdict + sentencing could have been more like 30+ years.

She scammed their elderly parents.  Their ill friends.  Their working class neighbors.  

Yet, no matter her legal counsel, she'd show up dripping in designer logos.

At 14 years x 85%, roughly 12 years, she's likely cutting her possible/probably jury trial sentence down by about 20 years.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, chuckity said:

She better do at least a decade or I'm gonna be Shah-angry.  Shangry?  

Shah-pissed?

Anyway, I'll be mad.  

So I worked at a dental consulting firm, the owner was an idiot and gave the keys to the kingdom to his finance person and let her run wild, never brought in an outside accounting firm to audit her work, never questioned anything, she was keeping two sets of books and writing lots of bonus checks to herself, one of her kids went to med school and another went to law school, no school loans at all, one of her staff saw something and said something...turns out she embezzeled almost 3 million dollars, the state of Maryland gave her 23 years, the judge suspended 15, she was to serve 8 years but got sprung early, only serving 5.5 years.  The business folded, people lost jobs. She also was a hateful person prior to anyone knowing about the money.  The point is that she may get early release so like Teresa she may be back on our screen someday.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

You don't get "early release" from federal prison. You have to serve at least 85% of your sentence. RHOSLC will be long gone by the time she gets out. 

Well in that case, Coach should be pretty happy with all the peace and quiet at home for a long time to come!

• Wink 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well in that case, Coach should be pretty happy with all the peace and quiet at home for a long time to come!

Well, I hope they're looking over his shoulder, because I simply cannot quite believe that a man who was a lawyer for many years didn't have a clue something shady was happening! He has a huge salary for coaching, and she stole millions, so why didn't they own property? (Yeah, I'm still stuck on that.) 

Did you see the statement her attorneys put out there? Something about how she's a good woman but crossed a line. Holy understatement, Batman! She's only sorry that she got caught. She has been at this for many many years and even incorporated offshore! How did she even know how to do that?

I'm so waiting to see if she can keep from professing her innocence all over the place, or saying/alluding that she only entered a guilty plea to protect her family blah blah. She will definitely cross the judge's line if she does that! 

I also read that Andy Cohen basically already tried it. He said that "all it means it that she changed her plea"  !!!  He said basically that she just sent his daughter a gift and that was sooo nice because she had so much going on. That gift was probably purchased with stolen money, but whatevs, Andy!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 8

Andy is consistent. He's also defended criminals Teresa and Erika. I guess they're good for ratings. If they're filming now, I wonder if Jen will get a full season. Her sentencing isn't until November, and AFAIK, she wasn't remanded into custody after her guilty plea.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Andy is consistent. He's also defended criminals Teresa and Erika. I guess they're good for ratings. If they're filming now, I wonder if Jen will get a full season. Her sentencing isn't until November, and AFAIK, she wasn't remanded into custody after her guilty plea.

They are filming now so I am guessing they will have wrapped by her sentencing. 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

He has a huge salary for coaching, and she stole millions, so why didn't they own property? (Yeah, I'm still stuck on that.) 

A lot of coaches, especially those that are at the assistant level don't buy homes because that job is a fairly itinerant one. Or if they do, the family ultimately buys in a place where they want to settle, understanding that if the coach moves, the family stays. So lack of homeownership isn't really at odds with others that do what he does. The only thing that gives me pause is that they have been in Utah basically since Shariff went to college. But given the amount of time he's been a coach, I don't know that he wouldn't move to get a head job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I also read that Andy Cohen basically already tried it. He said that "all it means it that she changed her plea"  !!!  He said basically that she just sent his daughter a gift and that was sooo nice because she had so much going on. That gift was probably purchased with stolen money, but whatevs, Andy!

I fucking hate him.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She has to do at least 85% of her sentence. Too lazy to do the math, but isn't that about 11 years, minimum?

Yes.  And I think I said that upthread ... but after watching Emily D Baker's live stream on youtube (which I highly recommend ... she's fantastical) the 14 year plea isn't set in stone - the ball is totally in the judge's court.

The judge can sentence her to whatever he wants.  

And I believe they're filming now.  I hope to all that is holy that she isn't taken into immediate custody after sentencing - that they give her a grace period to turn herself in - and they keep the cameras rolling.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

"All that it means is she said she was not guilty but now she says she is! Nothing to see here." (read in the most sarcastic Watch What Crappens Andy Cohen impression).

• Love 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11011145/Andy-Cohen-says-hes-upset-Jen-Shahs-victims-RHOSLC-star-pleads-guilty-fraud.html

Now Andy is changing his tune.

Andy Cohen says he's 'upset for Jen Shah's victims' after initially having conflicted feelings about the RHOSLC star's guilty plea to fraud

Andy Cohen revealed he is upset about the news that Real Housewife of Salt Lake City star Jen Shah has pled guilty to fraud.

During SiriusXM's Andy Cohen Live show, the host, 54, stated: 'I'm upset and I'm especially upset for her victims. I'm upset that she lied for so long and claimed to me that she was an example of someone being wrongly accused.' 

It comes after he received some flack from fans following his initial conflicted reaction to Shah's, 48, plea change on Monday, after stating on his show that he doesn't 'know how to feel about this.' 

He only says this after he people got upset.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

They are filming now so I am guessing they will have wrapped by her sentencing. 

Dang, I hoped the cast trip would be to visit her in the big house   Would enjoy them being checked for contraband 😬

3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

"All that it means is she said she was not guilty but now she says she is! Nothing to see here." (read in the most sarcastic Watch What Crappens Andy Cohen impression).

She'll probably claim it's an alfred plea where she pleads guilty but doesn't admit guilt.

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11011145/Andy-Cohen-says-hes-upset-Jen-Shahs-victims-RHOSLC-star-pleads-guilty-fraud.html

Now Andy is changing his tune.

Andy Cohen says he's 'upset for Jen Shah's victims' after initially having conflicted feelings about the RHOSLC star's guilty plea to fraud

Andy Cohen revealed he is upset about the news that Real Housewife of Salt Lake City star Jen Shah has pled guilty to fraud.

During SiriusXM's Andy Cohen Live show, the host, 54, stated: 'I'm upset and I'm especially upset for her victims. I'm upset that she lied for so long and claimed to me that she was an example of someone being wrongly accused.' 

It comes after he received some flack from fans following his initial conflicted reaction to Shah's, 48, plea change on Monday, after stating on his show that he doesn't 'know how to feel about this.' 

He only says this after he people got upset.

He’s so full of crap. 

I  find him to be a despicable, disgusting, amoral, misogynistic human being.

• Applause 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

She'll probably claim it's an alfred plea where she pleads guilty but doesn't admit guilt.

Oh no, she had to fully admit guilt per the plea.  Heather McDonald had her lawyer sister explain this on her podcast.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, chuckity said:

Yes.  And I think I said that upthread ... but after watching Emily D Baker's live stream on youtube (which I highly recommend ... she's fantastical) the 14 year plea isn't set in stone - the ball is totally in the judge's court.

The judge can sentence her to whatever he wants.  

And I believe they're filming now.  I hope to all that is holy that she isn't taken into immediate custody after sentencing - that they give her a grace period to turn herself in - and they keep the cameras rolling.

I think she will immediately be taken into custody at the sentencing. This IS the grace period. 

• Love 4

I guess it’s possible that Coach Shah can be on the hook for restitution/penalties under community property laws. Sucks for him. He makes very good money. Since Utah is public they have to report that. He started at $200/$250K and is now at $400K. In court they said $500K, so I assume he got a pretty nice Rose Bowl bonus.

This is what is so despicable about this woman. She’s obviously smart. She could easily be making $200K at a legitimate marketing job. Sharif seems to have always done well. How much fucking money do you need? I guess it was only enough for a couple each of high-end bags, shoes, tacky Dorit outfits a year. The horror. Enjoy federal prison for the next 8 or so years.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/13/2022 at 9:32 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I think she will immediately be taken into custody at the sentencing. This IS the grace period. 

Not a lawyer. But don’t think so. At sentencing they then get a reporting date? If it’s a violent crime I think they take them into custody once verdict is read. I think. I guess I can look it up but sometimes that’s more confusing than useful.

I’m still 100% sure the US Marshall’s will be coming for her shit at some point in the not so far future. I’ll keep everybody posted on the handbag quest. Even if you want or not.😈

Edited by Jennifersdc
Emoji
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/11/2022 at 8:32 PM, Starlight925 said:

On RHBH, when Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell was found guilty, they went after all of their combined assets, which included her collection of designer handbags.  Which all turned out to be fake.

I suspect that will be the case here.   

These victims will be lucky to see 10% of what she stole from them.

I’m actually pretty sure all of Jen’s handbags are real. The Armstrong’s only pretended to have that kind of money. Jen Shah was apparently a much more successful thief.

Sorry - this is where champagne and edibles kick in.

Fuck you Andy Cohen. And I always kinda liked you. Since you have at least half a brain and if actually gave two fucks, it was pretty easy to figure out early on she was guilty as sin. Nobody at Bravo had access to PACER’s to download that shit?

Fuck you. She stole from MeMaw to be able to parade around in a $10K+ outfit on a daily basis (est $4K bag, $2K shoes and $4K horrid Dorit outfit - I’m sure some “looks” were much more). What the fuck is wrong with you?

Rant over. I’ll now retire for the night.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Not a lawyer. But don’t think so. At sentencing they then get a reporting date? If it’s a violent crime I think they take them into custody once verdict is read. I think. I guess I can look it up but sometimes that’s more confusing than useful.

I’m still 100% sure the US Marshall’s will be coming for her shit at some point in the not so far future. I’ll keep everybody posted on the handbag quest. Even if you want or not.😈

And remember, she had all her wares set out on display when she was in talks to create a dream closet (in a rental, silly talk right?), will she try to hide her stuff from the feds? Maybe Kandi has room in her garage, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

How much fucking money do you need?

It is weird. Perhaps they funneled a lot of it to international accounts?

Also, I have the impression that she and Coach were supporting extended family members, or were paying them to work for them. I've been watching for that kind of data as Jen's case progresses, but I haven't seen anything.

• Love 1
On 7/14/2022 at 6:59 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I guess it’s possible that Coach Shah can be on the hook for restitution/penalties under community property laws. 

Coach would not be held responsible for any restitution/penalties the Court requires of Shem as part of her sentence. Community property doesn’t work that way with the splitting of the imposition of criminal fines, restitution, etc. That is a criminal penalty that is all Jen’s. What can affect Coach is that if he is in possession of any money and/or property that is part of Jen’s illegal gains. That can be seized by the state to pay back those Jen stole from. If Coach was lucky, he would have had a bank account where all his salary went into so it could be tracked and proven that it was legitimate money and no other money was deposited into the account. 

My guess is that Coach had at least some inkling something was wrong but enjoyed the fruits of Jen’s scams. This may be a situation where the spouse looked the other way because they didn’t truly want to know.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 3

So when is this skank going to crawl out from under whatever hole she is hiding in? 

I’m not a social media person (not even Facebook - got that one right). Have any of her fellow “ladies” posted anything or does Bravo have them locked down for in camera reactions (ratings)?

I hate to admit it, but Shareif had to know at least something was going on. As many have pointed out - he’s a lawyer. I find it hard to believe he didn’t read and understand the FTC case.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 7/25/2022 at 3:45 PM, MakingBacon said:

Coach would not be held responsible for any restitution/penalties the Court requires of Shem as part of her sentence. Community property doesn’t work that way with the splitting of the imposition of criminal fines, restitution, etc. That is a criminal penalty that is all Jen’s. What can affect Coach is that if he is in possession of any money and/or property that is part of Jen’s illegal gains. That can be seized by the state to pay back those Jen stole from. If Coach was lucky, he would have had a bank account where all his salary went into so it could be tracked and proven that it was legitimate money and no other money was deposited into the account. 

My guess is that Coach had at least some inkling something was wrong but enjoyed the fruits of Jen’s scams. This may be a situation where the spouse looked the other way because they didn’t truly want to know.

That’s where I’m not sure. Again - not a lawyer, but I think community property laws differ by state. 50/50 share in debt and equity for both parties while married.

This is why Erika Girardi is fucked (monetarily). BTW - I will never participate in any auction of any her goods…ever… A good portion of Jen Shah’s proceeds are going back to MeMaw, while her’s will be going back among first to legal loan firms that he was in cahoots with to begin with. 

• Love 1

What would you do/how would you prepare?

For some reason, I've been thinking about this and Jen.  I believe we know she is going away for at least 10 years in November (and I'm not a lawyer disclaimer blah, blah).  What would you be doing now if you knew you were going to visit FedPen the day after Thanksgiving for 10 years?  For me, I'm not sure.  I've been married a long time and my child is grown.  I already like to read, don't care much about cooking and I've traveled a lot.

For Jen, I think her marriage will not last, her child (children? Can't remember) will move on.  She won't be there for the birth of a grandchild/grandchildren and her friends will also move on.  So, for the next three or four months, what would you be doing?

• Love 2

I would do some really practical stuff

Consult one of those prison consultants for advice on how to best adjust and make the most of it - to the extent it could be don

Get EVERYTHING physical checked out including teeth and schedule any necessary procedures - and I don't mean cosmetic ones because while you are entitled to medical care in prison it obviously isn't going to be of the caliber that one can get on the outside

Go into therapy - not to deal with neurotic issues but to attempt to figure out a way to get through it as best as possible emotionally and psychologically. 

Do the obvious like making sure all of the administrative stuff is taken care of; seeing old friends and family to say goodbye and maybe some trips

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Okay, I have some more thoughts (and don't ask me why I care).  First, from what I gather FedPen is the place to be if you have to be incarcerated.  Still, ten years (or longer) is a very long time to be incarcerated.  Second, I think some of the preparation depends on one's level of denial.  With Jen, I don't know.

Her husband did not attend her father's funeral service.  I very highly doubt he will want to remain married to her once she is incarcerated.  He is probably sweating bullets wondering if the next shoe will drop on him.  Perhaps they have an agreement for her to plead guilty, he stays married, and they just take it from there.

I would plan on a divorce and I would rent a safe deposit box and put all of my important jewelry, etc., in it thinking the hubs will sell/take all of it while I was behind bars.  I would also give away as much as I could to family before hand knowing there won't be much remaining when I get out of prison.

I like to ride bikes so I would pedal my heart out riding my favorite routes.  I would spend as much time as I could with my mother who might be the only person to visit me/her behind bars.  I would try to spend time with my son(s) but I don't really know Jen's relationship with him/them.  In time, they may forgive her.  But they will still love her.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 3

I would make a dating app ready for inmates.com, so when I arrive I will have plenty of coin on my books to make runs to the commissary. I would probably find a tent on the cheap and camp out near a beach for a month or so. Eat & drink all the stuff I wanted, learn some good prison recipes for hooch and enjoy the end of a comfortable bed and private showers

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Get your hair dyed as close to your natural color(s) as possible.

eat a ton of your favorite food including steak (maybe no pbjs as those may be your most tasty option in prison-depending on the facility of course)and drink whatever you want.

get up in the middle of the night and eat/drink anything you want out of the fridge.

if you like to chew gum, chew it now.

let your “hair” grow in.  You may feel a bit less exposed during the body cavity search.

learn self defense moves that don’t leave marks on your aggressor if possible and don’t start any fights.  -this may be a tough one for Jen🤔

acquire verbal skills to de-escalate awkward or dangerous situations.

Sincerely Accept Christ as Savior (I’m totally serious).

plan to sign up for ministry weekends if possible.  You will likely get food, drink and items that you haven’t had in months or years.  In addition you will likely form alliances on these weekends you may not have before and have positive experiences that may be sorely lacking.

if you ever have an opportunity to have a job that allows you your own private cell, don’t do anything to mess that up.

plan to treat the guards with respect 

make sure someone will consistently replenish your commissary $

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

We should start the clock ticking when Jen steps foot into the prison, waiting to see how long before she gets her first beat-down due to her temper and poor impulse control. I have a feeling a few guards and inmates are waiting for the chance to knock her down a peg or two.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

We should start the clock ticking when Jen steps foot into the prison, waiting to see how long before she gets her first beat-down due to her temper and poor impulse control. I have a feeling a few guards and inmates are waiting for the chance to knock her down a peg or two.

Federal prison is A lot different then state prison.. she will get the yoga classes and library time jail not the beat in the middle of the night with soap in a sock and drink toilet wine jail I think 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Fun! 

Like the rest of you - first of all I would avoid anything that could potentially land me 10+ years in federal prison (free yoga or not). 

I’d eat my heart out. Telling myself I’d take it off once I got there (free yoga).

• Love 1
On 8/6/2022 at 9:39 AM, albarino said:

What would you do/how would you prepare?

For some reason, I've been thinking about this and Jen.  I believe we know she is going away for at least 10 years in November (and I'm not a lawyer disclaimer blah, blah).  What would you be doing now if you knew you were going to visit FedPen the day after Thanksgiving for 10 years?  For me, I'm not sure.  I've been married a long time and my child is grown.  I already like to read, don't care much about cooking and I've traveled a lot.

For Jen, I think her marriage will not last, her child (children? Can't remember) will move on.  She won't be there for the birth of a grandchild/grandchildren and her friends will also move on.  So, for the next three or four months, what would you be doing?

I would probably go sit out in nature pretty much constantly. Keep my bare feet to the earth. Watch the sky. Listen to the birds. Feel the breeze. Go beautiful places (if I was allowed to go anywhere). Because for me, being cut off from that while imprisoned would feel like death. 

I'd also have to teach my husband to fend for himself from meal planning and prep to cleaning to paying bills to budgeting to remembering to feed the dogs...etc. But we'd probably be outside on the porch while I did it. 

• Love 2
On 7/12/2022 at 2:32 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I think she has the right "personality" that jail especially the federal one she is going to she will be fine .... I mean Teresa can make it ANYONE can 

Please, this woman will be leading a gang in no time. I have no doubt she will SHAHnk anyone who looks at her sideways.

• LOL 7

After seeing Jen post and post and post on social media over the last week, I’ve come to the conclusion that she is not only delusional, but so deluded that she thinks she’s not actually going to jail. 

Also, I hope her judge watches the new season trailer to see Jen blaming Stuart - and totally gives her the maximum amount of time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, chuckity said:

After seeing Jen post and post and post on social media over the last week, I’ve come to the conclusion that she is not only delusional, but so deluded that she thinks she’s not actually going to jail. 

Also, I hope her judge watches the new season trailer to see Jen blaming Stuart - and totally gives her the maximum amount of time. 

I guess that attitude is what led her to the mess she's in, in the first place. She never thought she'd get caught. 

• Love 3