Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: The Truth Hurts

• Start Topic

Ari hits her breaking point; Elicia doesn't want to leave Korea without Deavan; Armando prepares for Kenny and his family to meet; Brittany continues to lie to Yazan; Tim drops a bomb on Melyza; Sumit goes to confront his parents about Jenny.

Airs August 31, 2020.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Hasn't Sumit been going to talk to his parents for oh say, 7 episodes so far? Yawn. Like watching paint dry. Oh wait.

About the same with Jenny asking to see his divorce papers.  Let's see the parents and see the papers!!

• Love 12

Ugh, I'm working until after this shit airs.  

I'm depending on my fellow posters to clue me in as to what this "dramatic" cliffhanger fucktastrophy is.  

I'm hoping that Jenny's in-laws show up and rip Sumbitch from Jenny's arms (again).  😄 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Ari is psycho and an emotionally blackmailing bitch ....edited to add emotionally

Was glad to hear Jenny bring up that she lived with Sumit and his parents for months.

Edited by endure
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh, I'm working until after this shit airs.  

I'm depending on my fellow posters to clue me in as to what this "dramatic" cliffhanger fucktastrophy is.  

I'm hoping that Jenny's in-laws show up and rip Sumbitch from Jenny's arms (again).  😄 

You didn't miss much at all ☑️

• Love 6

Surely, Ari knew Bini's financial situation before she "put her life in seven suitcases" and moved to another continent.  I wonder what they talked  about, because clearly it wasn't finances and religions.

Brittany seems underwhelmed about going back to Chicago to get her divorce.  I was under the impression that this is what she wanted, so I expected her to be jumping for joy.  

Let me see if I understand this. Melyza doesn't want to marry Tim, which means he will have to return to the U.S. because he will be unable to work in Colombia.  However, she is upset that he didn't tell her he kept his job.  What am I missing?

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

Bini and Ari seem to have very little in common except for a kid that they made. Vacation flings don't always work out in terms of a healthy, stable relationship. Ari would have some idea that Bini made probably an average or a below average Ethiopian man and that her lifestyle of privilege and wealth would take a major hit. There was no need for him to yell at her or her to yell at him. She has no way to afford the modern apartment unless her parents help out. She chose Bini and all that came with him, including the lousy apartment that he can afford. I can see her being on a plane home soon.

Deaven, some of your parenting skills came from your mom. It starts from the top. Again, you chose a dude you met on social media, got knocked up, and you expect a man who is a manchild, has no real job or means to support his own kid, to support you and both kids. You can find a job. If you are a 'model', there may be some work for you in South Korea. Maybe he can watch the kids half the day and you work part-time. Unfortunately you made a couple of choices that have led to this consequence for you. If you do not like it, work out a custody arrangement and child support payment from Jihoon and go back to the US. Jihoon was happy that your mom left because he may get a few hours where he will not be blamed for everything - the sun not shining, the rain falling, etc.

Kenny, how long are you planning to live in Mexico? Armando does live in a very different world than what you are used to and he has his reservations and fear about living an openly gay life. His parents do not accept him. Truffles will most likely accept his daughter. You both face a long road with some bumps.

Cheesestick was prudent to still hold on to his job and house until he was more settled in Colombia. He still has no idea if Melyza will take him back, whether she has another boyfriend, hopes that he dumps everything for her and then proceeds to dump him again. I would expect that if my boyfriend was moving to my country that he would not cut all ties with his old life until we were settled. I still have no idea what they see in each other.

How convenient that Brittany's divorce is coming up and she has three days to get to Chicago to attend the hearing. Wouldn't you get at least 10 working days notice so you can take the time off work to attend? She still continues to lie to Yazan. He does not deserve it. Wonder when the show made it to Jordan and if anyone from his family or his friends have seen it.

Jenny, your little love story has more information now. You were Sumit's catfish and Facebook friend who was visiting India? You took advantage of his parents' generosity to you, you and Sumit hid your budding relationship.  Sumit spent a lot of evenings with you in your room. Uh, the parents certainly would have clued in. Maybe if you weren't almost double his age - yeah, love does not know age, but certain cultures have expectations. Sumit's parents will have a hard time accepting your relationship and that you can't provide grandchildren for them. Of course, not every kid has to provide grandkids for the parents. Sumit should be free to make his own life choices.  Your case is a little thin now for getting their acceptance. Too bad Sumit couldn't get a job in another country.

• Love 24

I heard Ari mention to Biniyam that if he needed money for housing, he should have asked her. Did anyone else catch that? I hope she meant “if you needed more money than what I already sent you,” because the idea of her not sending any money at all and then complaining about what Biniyam was able to afford on his own really is not a good look.

• Love 17

Ari should have gone home with her Mom.  The Coven that are his sisters look to make her life hell once the baby is born.  No wonder Wife #1 bailed.  Sure Ari can afford posh digs, but would that be The Thing to do on 90DF?  I think not.  Let’s see her freak out and argue with the one person she knows in Ethiopia.  I feel her annoyance but she should have asked for photos of their new digs before she headed out there.  I think she was too busy Wowing her NJ family about moving around the world while pregnant.  She’s not as Free Spirited as she likes to think. While I really want to like Baby, the fact that he didn’t do much to prepare for her arrival makes me not like him.  This is not his first rodeo.  He lost everything with his first marriage, so he knows he has to step it up with #2.  Why does he spend so much time mooning at her?  GET OVER TO THAT APARTMENT AND CLEAN IT! There is so much work to do, his talking about renovations is ridiculous.  I think he wants her to open the wallet to get those renovations done.  More money....quicker work.

Concerned  about Yazan.  What is up with that?  

• Love 19
3 hours ago, SerenityNow721 said:

Not to mention, if Tim and Melyza don’t have plans to marry, what are they doing on a show called 90 Day Fiancé?

They are Way Way Before the 90 Days. 

45 minutes ago, Eme said:

I think she was too busy Wowing her NJ family about moving around the world while pregnant.

And her yoga class.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, renatae said:

While Tim is not the greatest guy, I find Melyza an expressionless, condescending bore. She's been holding his infidelity over his head since time immemorial, giving him no indication that she is in any way committed to him. In fact her major emotion towards him seems to be disdain. So what right has she to be upset over the fact he has hung onto his job in the U.S. because he is uncertain that she will ever want to marry him? He's "not being completely honest with her." And vice versa, so she can shut her mouth any time. No, David, we are not all in her corner.

The expiration date on this relationship has long passed. Cut the ties and let him go home.

I agree.  I don't get their realtionship at all.  Her primary goal seems to be to punish him, but I'm not sure what he's getting from this.  He clearly is able to find a woman in the US to "spend time" with, why not just cut your losses and go back to the US?  

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Vacation flings don't always work out in terms of a healthy, stable relationship.

Maybe that's why mom always snuck in condoms for high school trips.  My parents were very open about sex.  My brother and I were about 5 years old when my mom was having our little sister.  At dinner we found out exactly how she got into my mom and exactly how she was getting out.  Planned parenthood phone number on the fridge and condoms in each bathroom.  That's how we rolled.

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kenny, how long are you planning to live in Mexico? Armando does live in a very different world than what you are used to and he has his reservations and fear about living an openly gay life. His parents do not accept him. Truffles will most likely accept his daughter. You both face a long road with some bumps

Kenny can not be this stupid.  There are still violence being committed on gays in the US.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

So Ari was hailing a cab, saw a hot guy with dreadlocks, fucked him, got pregnant, and now decides they don’t really know each other.  She is a sharp one (no pun intended).

He cut his hair and Ari didn't want the new guy!    She won't live in that apartment and she might not get the epidural.

Go home Ari.  Admit you made a mistake!

Then again with that history will any man in her home community accept her with those credentials?

Things I ponder!  Fight or flight Ari? 

• Love 11

What struck me the most about how Ari was talking to Bynium is that it seemed like a taunt. Like, I can talk to you anyway that I want, threaten to leave, stay, leave, witch, change my mind, etc.  I can do it, because, I can.  So, take that.....There is no point in talking to him that way.  If you truly aren't happy, you can kindly break the news and say, I'm so sorry, but, I have changed my mind and must return home for now.  We can stay in contact and talk about this. Maybe, it was the hormones, but, I don't think so.  I think she is has a mean streak and it's pretty wide. Some people amuse themselves by hurting or manipulating others. 

I'll say this again, but, Tim does not look well to me.  What's going on with him?  Something about his face, complexion, features, skin......either hormones or some kind of medication......IDK.   I hope he gets checked out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What struck me the most about how Ari was talking to Bynium is that it seemed like a taunt. Like, I can talk to you anyway that I want, threaten to leave, stay, leave, witch, change my mind, etc.  I can do it, because, I can.  So, take that.....There is no point in talking to him that way.  If you truly aren't happy, you can kindly break the news and say, I'm so sorry, but, I have changed my mind and must return home for now.  We can stay in contact and talk about this. Maybe, it was the hormones, but, I don't think so.  I think she is has a mean streak and it's pretty wide. Some people amuse themselves by hurting or manipulating others. 

I'll say this again, but, Tim does not look well to me.  What's going on with him?  Something about his face, complexion, features, skin......either hormones or some kind of medication......IDK.   I hope he gets checked out. 

Totally agree! Said it to my wife while we were watching it, too. Saying "I'm just saying, I have options!" is a very clear threat. Her better move would have been to just say "I have made a gigantic mistake and I can't stay here, I'm extremely sorry," and gone back to America. She was never going to succeed living in Ethiopia, she's not cut out for that. Involve a baby and it's no longer a 'long vacation' like with her ex husband. It's going to be hard enough raising that child now, don't make a bad situation worse. And I don't have it in for Binyam, it's not his fault his moron baby mama somehow thought everything would be just fine once she showed up on Ethiopian soil. Clearly absolutely NO RESEARCH again. How much does an apartment cost in Addis Abbaba? I can find out online in three seconds. If she thought she needed a $1400 apartment, and I'm not saying she's wrong, then she could have easily done the calculation from Princeton and said "Do you make $2000 a month?" The answer is no, so I'm not moving there. This poor guy is going to have two kids he can never see. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, steff13 said:

I agree.  I don't get their realtionship at all.  Her primary goal seems to be to punish him, but I'm not sure what he's getting from this.  He clearly is able to find a woman in the US to "spend time" with, why not just cut your losses and go back to the US?  

And isn't the name of the show "90 Day Fiance"?  They are not planning on getting married, so.......why are you on this show?  

So....Jenny.....you and Sumit LIED about the nature of your relationship:  You were his FB friend who wanted to explore India.  They opened their home to you, fed you, put a roof over you, and yet the TWO OF YOU lied to them?  Is that right?  And now you are wondering why they don't want someone who is not truthful and twice Sumit's age to be with him?  All those photos of the Mother Sumit and you hugging is because you were "good friends" - you led us to believe it was because they accepted you as a mate.

12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I wonder what they talked  about, because clearly it wasn't finances and religions.

I am sure it was the standard:  "I miss you, I love you, your hair is great, our sex is great, you are so hot, I miss you so much!"  Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 14

I was half asleep, but didn't Mother Summit throw some serious shade about welcoming Jenny as a guest in their home and expecting her to stay a week or two?  And she wound up staying 4 months?

• Love 19

Yeah, Jenny is one shady bitch: befriending the mother by day and banging her son by night. I'd hate her, too. Mother Sumit cracked me up when she said Jenny should be treating him like a son. He's in a very difficult position and doesn't seem willing to cut ties with his parents. And knowing that it could take years for the divorce, the 6-month stay is going to be a problem. How do they plan to finance that? Oh, I forgot. None of these people plan.

How the fuck does Bini think he's going to fix up that wreck of an apartment in one week? He should have been working on that for months before her arrival. Yes, she's being a bitch, but she's hormonal, horrified by her circumstances, and realizing she's made a very huge mistake. What a dingaling.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, renatae said:

While Tim is not the greatest guy, I find Melyza an expressionless, condescending bore. She's been holding his infidelity over his head since time immemorial, giving him no indication that she is in any way committed to him. In fact her major emotion regarding him seems to be disdain. So what right has she to be upset over the fact he has hung onto his job in the U.S. because he is uncertain that she will ever want to marry him? He's "not being completely honest with her." And vice versa, so she can shut her mouth any time. No, David, we are not all in her corner.

The expiration date on this relationship has long passed. Cut the ties and let him go home.

Agreed.  They are not even a story.  Ugh. 
Question. Mid-season finale, they’re back in October?   Why is that?  What are they going to show in between?  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Melyza is a spiteful, resentful bitch and she's not making herself look any better.  If a guy cheated on me like that I'd drop him.  The End.

I detest Ari.  She's going to wind up going back to the US and raising the child there.  Will she allow THEIR child to know their Ethiopian heritage?  I think not.  She'll hope her privilege will be enough for her child.

Do we know why Binyam can't emigrate? Is Ethiopia on one of those lists? I think this is going to be the sadder version of the South African dude and the girl from Maryland, because binyam doesn't seem to be inherently douchey a la that South African guy.  He's clearly industrious and doesn't mind working, I'm not sure if he's got some sort of charge against him that means he can't apply to live here. Maybe it's just all them money it costs? I don't know why I'm asking you Neurochick, but I can't get the box to disappear. 🙂

Just now, Meowwww said:

Question. Mid-season finale, they’re back in October?   Why is that?  What are they going to show in between?  

Darcey and Marcey, or Stacey and Tracey or whatever that fucking show is called? In THIS house, it's called "Thirsty Bitchtwins."

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ari dissatisfied about everything = couple not getting along.

If Ari is so logical, can she not understand a guy who earns 500 a month cannot rent a place that costs 1400 a month?  And even if he could, there would be no money left for food, diapers, etc.  Caviar taste on a hot dog budget.

And he isn’t like Jihoon.  He is hustling and juggling 5 jobs.   The Ethiopian economy probably isn’t robust and good jobs, if you aren’t connected, would be hard to find.  He seems to be trying, but Ari is bitching because, a) she doesn’t like the apartment he can afford, b) she doesn’t know anyone but him... how is this a new revelation  c) Religious differences (his sisters talking about an unbaptised baby going to hell...my mother also devoutly believed this). and d) having a fling and spending her life with him in a country that is what used to be called a Third World, aren’t the same thing.  

She has spent enough time in Ethiopia to have known all of these things in advance.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

My DVR is showing a new Darcey and Stacey version called Inside the Episode.  But the original episodes have almost no content already so what more is there to show?

It is unfortunate that Ari’s ugly cry face is barely different from her regular face.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Ari needs to shut up and stop whining about not wanting to live with her boyfriend, I hope she will get a plane ticket and go home so she can finally shut up next week 

I like Devean but she is an idiot for giving Jinooh another chance, he will never change

Tim and whatever her name is needs to break up and go their separate ways

I do not care about the other couples to comment on

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Interesting that we find out Jenny basically played Sumit’s parent for fools.  I don’t blame Sumit’s parents for not being happy with her and the Mom admitting she does not like her.  Sumit is a wimp, doubt he will forcefully stand up for his life with Jenny.  These people take their customs very seriously, even here in the US.  I had an Indian friend who had to have her in laws live her and her husband, that is the tradition.  Her brother had her parents living with him and his wife.  Jenny annoys me, I don’t care if they end up together or not.

Why did Cheese Stick even go to live with Melyza?  It’s ridiculous, she does not forgive him and the poor guy had to go on a please forgive me tour with her family.  What next, stand in the center of the city wearing a sign asking for forgiveness.   Go home, she is just trying to get even, she doesn’t want you.

Arie is like the person who marches into the boss and quits their job, feels great, but the march out not so good.  It was great bragging and feeling like a big shot with the family that she is going to live in Ethiopia with her man and raise her baby.  The reality of that sucks for her and she realizes it was a huge mistake.

Still love Armando and Kenny and hope the dad will be accepting.

Deaven and Kalani, please let go of these boys, you will be so much better off.

Brittany and Yaz, who cares, not me!

• Love 9
On 8/31/2020 at 11:33 PM, Frozendiva said:

Jenny, your little love story has more information now. You were Sumit's catfish and Facebook friend who was visiting India?

Way back in the first season of the star-crossed lovers' story, we learned that Jenny went to visit Sumit in India after he catfished her. She had discovered he wasn't a guy in England as he originally portrayed himself, but after chatting online for several months, she forgave him because they had fallen in love. She even said she had met and stayed with his parents on that first visit, although I don't remember the length of time being mentioned. I have to remind myself that when they met in person, Sumit was a virginal 25 and Jenny was 55!  His parents probably took him at his word when he said she was a "Facebook friend who always wanted to visit India" because she certainly didn't look predatory, compared to, for example when Darcey met Jesse's parents in Sweden and made her relationship intentions clear. Sumit's parents must have thought she was just a harmless, rather poor American who was staying for a few days, but we've seen how manipulative Jenny can be, eyes tearing up, lip quivering, "I don't have any place to go, I spent all my money on my plane ticket here..." so they felt sorry for her and let her stay with them up in their spare room, long past her anticipated departure date.  I don't recall, though, whether they announced their desire to marry during or after her stay in India, but either way his parents forbade the relationship, hated Jenny for trying to steal their son away, and they broke up for a couple of years until Sumit secretly started contacting her again.

edited to correct their ages when they met in person. Sumit was 26 and Jenny 56. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 4
  • Love 15

Meyleza is humorless, she sucks all the air out of the room.

Brittani looked scary without all her makeup and lashes, she sounded less than sincere when she told Yazan that was coming back.

Where the hell does Deavan buy that little girl's clothing, did she find some portal in to 1955?  That kid needs jeans and tee shirts and a bath.

Jihoon is doing Jihoon, I do not see him thinking any other way.

Ari is an idiot, I am sure that Bini Baby is a nice guy, I am sure it was fun and exciting but just like Jihoon, Bini Baby is now thrust in to a serious relationship neither one of the men were probably looking for. I bet if there were no pregnancies these men would have just been a memory on Facebook.

• Love 20
27 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

According to my online guide, in the usual TOW time slot next Monday night, there will be a "behind the scenes" look at the Darcey and Stacey show in between Strikes Back and a repeat of Pillow Talk from Sunday night's HEA. Not sure what will be in the time slot the following Monday.  I'm sure we'll be inundated by ads next week for whatever it is. Interesting to note that when TOW returns in October, it will move to the Sunday night time slow vacated by HEA and have a two hour format. So confusing! 

I do not need any more Darcy stuff.  That show is not entertaining to me at all.  And, I don't particularly dislike Darcy and her sister.  I just don't care for their show. And, that's pretty sad, considering how low the bar is on TLC reality shows. 

• Love 11

Do any of these idiots realize when they have unprotected sex that maybe, just maybe, they should know the person they procreated with?  Maybe they should live with them in their country before they decide to do something like raise a child together?  The tears of Ari and Deavan don't move me.  Having a baby should never be taken lightly.  

• Love 19
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Way back in the first season of the star-crossed lovers' story, we learned that Jenny went to visit Sumit in India after he catfished her. She had discovered he wasn't a guy in England as he originally portrayed himself, but after chatting online for several months, she forgave him because they had fallen in love. She even said she had met and stayed with his parents on that first visit, although I don't remember the length of time being mentioned. I have to remind myself that when they met in person, Sumit was a virginal 25 and Jenny was 55!  His parents probably took him at his word when he said she was a "Facebook friend who always wanted to visit India" because she certainly didn't look predatory, compared to, for example when Darcey met Jesse's parents in Sweden and made her relationship intentions clear. Sumit's parents must have thought she was just a harmless, rather poor American who was staying for a few days, but we've seen how manipulative Jenny can be, eyes tearing up, lip quivering, "I don't have any place to go, I spent all my money on my plane ticket here..." so they felt sorry for her and let her stay with them up in their spare room, long past her anticipated departure date.  I don't recall, though, whether they announced their desire to marry during or after her stay in India, but either way his parents forbade the relationship, hated Jenny for trying to steal their son away, and they broke up for a couple of years until Sumit secretly started contacting her again.

Thanks for the backstory, @magemaud.  I never caught any of the earlier stuff with these 2 very boring people and could not figure out for the life of me why TLC thinks I should be finding either of them interesting.  'Where are the divorce papers?'  and 'Sumit confronts his parents.....soon!'  are not exactly gripping story lines no matter how many times they are lathered, rinsed and repeated.  The 35 seconds it took me to read your post was more exciting than all of their screen time combined.  Well, except for that one time they painted their apartment!  How exciting!! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

What a tease of a mid-season finale.  Kenny never meets Armando's parents in the episode.  Jenny and Sumit don't meet with his parents.  Just stringing us along until October.

I have no sympathy for Melyza, I think she is a stone cold bitch.  She's only in the relationship to punish Cheesedick with her perpetual judgmental scowl before dumping him.  She is only mad that he kept his old job because it foiled her plans to ruin him.  Now we might learn in October that she is a big hypocrite on top of it all.

Areola needs to learn some basic math.  $1400 > $500

So Jenny met Sumit way back in 2013 when he was only 23 and she was 53.  And in 2014 lived with his parents for four months while sneaking him into her room.  This is more messed up than I thought lol.

Edited by Dobian
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Jenny for trying to steal their son away,

Steal their son away?  What is this, some "penny dreadful" novel where Sumit is Little Nell? 🤪

When Sumit was introduced, he said that he liked white women.  And that's who he's with now.  So he got what he wanted. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Steal their son away?

I meant from his parents' point of view by using an archaic term for their (what I imagine would be an) old-fashioned perspective. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Bini planned all along to be as undesirable in looks(cut off his dreads and got skinny and unmuscled) and financially  (but he was counting on the TLC money) so Ari would get a look at the dreadful (pun intended) living conditions and scoot home with Mommy.

Sorry, not sorry that Ari is screaming like a mofo in the delivery room....you need to pre-pay for Tyenlol....forget an epidural...

Tim, how many kicks in the nutsack you going to take...go home, you've paid your penance.....you disgust everyone in Columbia...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Tango64 said:

I have absolutely zero sympathy for her. And the way she was coldly taunting Bini about how she has options, she can leave any time she wants... that's just mean and selfish.

And don't forget:  She was hellbent on Bini being there for "OUR BABY" but in the preview for when the show returns she is calling the baby "MY BABY!" so yeah.....pick and choose, my friend!

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Bini planned all along to be as undesirable in looks(cut off his dreads and got skinny and unmuscled) and financially  (but he was counting on the TLC money) so Ari would get a look at the dreadful (pun intended) living conditions and scoot home with Mommy.

Sorry, not sorry that Ari is screaming like a mofo in the delivery room....you need to pre-pay for Tyenlol....forget an epidural...

Tim, how many kicks in the nutsack you going to take...go home, you've paid your penance.....you disgust everyone in Columbia...

It's funny b/c I'm trying to imagine this *hot* Bini that Ari just had to have. 

Then again, Ari's face confuses me.  It's like her eyebrows are trying to run away from her upturned nose. So maybe Bini, who I don't think is attractive, really is to her.

90-Day-Other-Way-Srilea-girl-car-e159349

• Love 2

Either Ari's parents will cave and pay for the $1400 a month apartment so the baby will have a decent place to live  OR Ari will move back home and the parents will end up raising the baby and Ari will live at home forever OR the parents will get sick of having her home and pay for a nice place for her to live just to get her out of their house. However you look at it, Ari will not take the responsibility of handling her life on her own. 

Jenny has turned out to be pure trash. Who goes all the way to India under the pretense of staying with your boytoy's parents for a week and end up imposing on them for 4 months? Worse yet, secretly fucking their son every night thinking you're pulling a fast one on the parents because you're oh soooo slick. This is not how this culture rolls and she completely disrespected that.  Jenny and Summeat deserve each other. By the way, does Summeat have a job yet? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22