Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: The Truth Hurts

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

It's funny b/c I'm trying to imagine this *hot* Bini that Ari just had to have. 

Then again, Ari's face confuses me.  It's like her eyebrows are trying to run away from her upturned nose. So maybe Bini, who I don't think is attractive, really is to her.

90-Day-Other-Way-Srilea-girl-car-e159349

Ari totally looks like her Mom minus a few years...Bibi has to bear the brunt of all her screaming shrew rants....

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Either Ari's parents will cave and pay for the $1400 a month apartment so the baby will have a decent place to live  OR Ari will move back home and the parents will end up raising the baby and Ari will live at home forever OR the parents will get sick of having her home and pay for a nice place for her to live just to get her out of their house. However you look at it, Ari will not take the responsibility of handling her life on her own. 

Ari's parents will wind up raising her baby.  Ari will go to another country, hookup with another guy and get pregnant.  Wash, rinse repeat.

20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Jenny has turned out to be pure trash. Who goes all the way to India under the pretense of staying with your boytoy's parents for a week and end up imposing on them for 4 months? Worse yet, secretly fucking their son every night thinking you're pulling a fast one on the parents because you're oh soooo slick. This is not how this culture rolls and she completely disrespected that.  Jenny and Summeat deserve each other. By the way, does Summeat have a job yet? 

I don't feel sorry for Sumit's parents.  If the genders were reversed, they'd never allow a 50 year old broke man to stay with their 25 year old daughter.  I also think Sumit's parents allowed Jenny to stay because she was white.  I mean why would you let some broke 55 year old stranger stay in your home, for months?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

By the way, does Summeat have a job yet? 

I assume he's still catfishing gullible Americans on social media. He seems to have literally no other skills. And Jenny's entitlement is exceeded only by her penchant for terrible life decisions. She was invited in for one week max, stayed for four months whilst banging their son every chance she got, and now has the temerity to wonder why the parents don't like her?

30 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Ari totally looks like her Mom minus a few years...Bibi has to bear the brunt of all her screaming shrew rants....

There's an old saying that if you want to know what your BF/GF will look like when they get older, see what their same-gender parent looks like now. And Ari's reminding me more and more of MayoHead Ed from Before the 90 Days: completely ignoring the real difference in living standards between the US and another country whilst just assuming that everything will be like America because he/she wants it that way.

ITA with everyone who says Melyza is just looking to torture Cheesestick until either he wises up or she gets bored. Good luck to her finding a partner after everyone's seen what she's really like. If anything, Tim is coming off as more sympathetic; at least he's trying to make things work.

They're delaying the last half of this season for more Darcey and Stacey? I'll save everyone the trouble: both will spend the rest of the D&S season making one horrible decision after another chasing men who are a generation too young for them, making total fools of themselves in the process.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

They're delaying the last half of this season for more Darcey and Stacey? I'll save everyone the trouble: both will spend the rest of the D&S season making one horrible decision after another chasing men who are a generation too young for them, making total fools of themselves in the process.

Hahaha!  Are you from the future?!  How do you know that??

Unpopular opinion:  I find myself rolling my eyes every time I see Kenny or one of his daughters crying!  Good lawd, I hate to sound like some ole curmudgeon but grow a pair!  Life is very hard you kinda need a steel spine to get thru it. 

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Ari's parents will wind up raising her baby.  Ari will go to another country, hookup with another guy and get pregnant.  Wash, rinse repeat.

I don't feel sorry for Sumit's parents.  If the genders were reversed, they'd never allow a 50 year old broke man to stay with their 25 year old daughter.  I also think Sumit's parents allowed Jenny to stay because she was white.  I mean why would you let some broke 55 year old stranger stay in your home, for months?  

The only Meaningful leverage Ari’s parents have is money...if they withhold rent money she will come home, dump the baby with them and go onto the next resort muscle bound Hunk she lusts to hump.

Her mother should bribe her to get a contraceptive implant in her Arm...an all included resort in Aruba....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So....Jenny.....you and Sumit LIED about the nature of your relationship:  You were his FB friend who wanted to explore India.  They opened their home to you, fed you, put a roof over you, and yet the TWO OF YOU lied to them?  Is that right?  And now you are wondering why they don't want someone who is not truthful and twice Sumit's age to be with him?  All those photos of the Mother Sumit and you hugging is because you were "good friends" - you led us to believe it was because they accepted you as a mate.

You summed that up quite nicely.  Neither one showed any respect for his parents. And the kicker is, in that society, they can prevent him from marrying her even though he is an adult. And you know what, they deserve what they get.

I would not want to live that way and you would probably not want to live that way but that is their culture. It’s the way they do things. And no respect was shown to them at all.

And the whole Brittny/Yazan thing.  Her actions could very well get him killed. That is not scripted. After my Jordanian husband and I got divorced, he was living and teaching in Saudi Arabia. We remained friends after the divorce and, when I was fronting a blues band in Austin, I sent my ex-husband a copy of the band’s promo shot. The dress that I had on was low cut. That photograph was no where near as suggestive as those that Britney posts and I was showing far less skin.  He wrote me and said that he appreciated the picture but please do not send any more pictures because, if the wrong people see it, It could get him killed. His exact words.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Eme said:

Concerned  about Yazan.  What is up with that?  

This was always a concern for me.  This is very clearly a game for Brittany and a way for her to get on TV.  She doesn't give a shit about Yazan and she never had any intention of marrying him.  

But Yazan isn't in on it and I think he genuinely loves Brittany....or is convinced he is in love because he thinks she is hot.  

She does not care what the repurcussions will be for Yazan for taking up with a married woman because Brittney will gleefully fly away from the mess she created and leaving Yazan in danger because she is a liar. 

She may squeeze out a few tears, but those will be as genuine as her lashes. 

If thats whats going on, she is a piece of shit for knowingly putting him in danger. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, Jenny is one shady bitch: befriending the mother by day and banging her son by night. I'd hate her, too. 

I never bought into the “Jenny and Summit are star crossed lovers” storyline.  This 55-year-old woman was screwing a 25-year-old guy under his trusting parents’ roof and has shown no remorse.  “So, I took his virginity.  Big deal!”  It annoys me that she has essentially been given a pass, even though she broke up a marriage.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Do any of these idiots realize when they have unprotected sex that maybe, just maybe, they should know the person they procreated with?  Maybe they should live with them in their country before they decide to do something like raise a child together?  The tears of Ari and Deavan don't move me.  Having a baby should never be taken lightly.  

I'm putting it on the men, too.  Bini already has a baby with an American who took the baby back to the U.S. with her.  It's one thing to not take things as seriously as you should just based on people's warnings, but another thing entirely if you've actually experienced it.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I also think Sumit's parents allowed Jenny to stay because she was white.  I mean why would you let some broke 55 year old stranger stay in your home, for months?  

But why would her being white cause them to do something they otherwise wouldn't?  They obviously don't favor white women when it comes to marriage partners for their children. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I think Sumit's parents knew that they were fucking but hoped that after a few months of banging a woman older than his mom Sumit would get it out of his system and resign to marrying his age appropriate wife. 

I feel bad for them, sounds like they were between a rock and a hard place and did the best they could.  They couldn't have realized how delusional Jenny and Sumit were.  

Jenny and Sumit have only lived together in the thrall of having an illicit affair.  I wonder how well this relationship will fare when they are together full time and no one cares any more and Jenny is isolated.  They live in the boonies and the wives of Sumit's friends don't want to hang out with her.  She doesn't know the language.  

• Love 19
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

According to my online guide, in the usual TOW time slot next Monday night, there will be a "behind the scenes" look at the Darcey and Stacey show in between Strikes Back and a repeat of Pillow Talk from Sunday night's HEA. Not sure what will be in the time slot the following Monday.  I'm sure we'll be inundated by ads next week for whatever it is. Interesting to note that when TOW returns in October, it will move to the Sunday night time slow vacated by HEA and have a two hour format. So confusing! 

Is a Botched crossover too much to hope for? 

• LOL 5
41 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I assume he's still catfishing gullible Americans on social media. He seems to have literally no other skills. And Jenny's entitlement is exceeded only by her penchant for terrible life decisions. She was invited in for one week max, stayed for four months whilst banging their son every chance she got, and now has the temerity to wonder why the parents don't like her?

There's an old saying that if you want to know what your BF/GF will look like when they get older, see what their same-gender parent looks like now. And Ari's reminding me more and more of MayoHead Ed from Before the 90 Days: completely ignoring the real difference in living standards between the US and another country whilst just assuming that everything will be like America because he/she wants it that way.

ITA with everyone who says Melyza is just looking to torture Cheesestick until either he wises up or she gets bored. Good luck to her finding a partner after everyone's seen what she's really like. If anything, Tim is coming off as more sympathetic; at least he's trying to make things work.

I think Cheesedick is still not being fully honest and so he doesn't win any points with me.

He tries to downplay what happened with the other woman and in retrospect, I don't believe him.  He is just another one of the guys, like Colt and Jihoon, who only tell as much of the truth as they can get away with or they only tell as much of the truth as will get them out of trouble. 

I don't believe that Cheesedick had a one night stand with a co-worker.  Why was the girl all over his social media if it was a one night stand?  I don't believe that he didn't know they were going to have sex, who invites a co-worker they have been flirting with over alone, at night, and doesn't think sex is going to happen?  Cheesedick was desperate for companionship from a woman who was nearby, but he gave up a woman he got along well with, spent months getting to know and had sex with after one night?  

I just don't believe any of that.  I think he is probably still in touch with this woman and that if he isn't, they were together more than once.  

Having said that, Melyza may want to make him give up everything and then dump him.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Either Ari's parents will cave and pay for the $1400 a month apartment so the baby will have a decent place to live  OR Ari will move back home and the parents will end up raising the baby and Ari will live at home forever OR the parents will get sick of having her home and pay for a nice place for her to live just to get her out of their house. However you look at it, Ari will not take the responsibility of handling her life on her own. 

Jenny has turned out to be pure trash. Who goes all the way to India under the pretense of staying with your boytoy's parents for a week and end up imposing on them for 4 months? Worse yet, secretly fucking their son every night thinking you're pulling a fast one on the parents because you're oh soooo slick. This is not how this culture rolls and she completely disrespected that.  Jenny and Summeat deserve each other. By the way, does Summeat have a job yet? 

Ari's parents will happily fork over $1400 a money for an apartment.  Its literally a drop in the bucket for them, and its probably less than her dad pays her for doing an imaginary job in Princeton.  They will continue to pay the monthly rent and expenses, but I don't know if Bini is going to want that.

Sumit has a job....he is Jenny's gigolo and I bet thats hard work. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Kid said:

And the whole Brittny/Yazan thing.  Her actions could very well get him killed. That is not scripted. After my Jordanian husband and I got divorced, he was living and teaching in Saudi Arabia. We remained friends after the divorce and, when I was fronting a blues band in Austin, I sent my ex-husband a copy of the band’s promo shot. The dress that I had on was low cut. That photograph was no where near as suggestive as those that Britney posts and I was showing far less skin.  He wrote me and said that he appreciated the picture but please do not send any more pictures because, if the wrong people see it, It could get him killed. His exact words.  

THIS. "Honor Killings" are a real thing in that part of the world. Yazan's parents are very devout Muslims and if the local Imam tells them "Yazan's dalliance with that slutty American has shamed your family and there's only one way to remove the stain," he could legitimately be in danger. Fear of diplomatic blowback from the American government and UN will likely keep Brittany safe long enough for TLC to get her out of the county, but Yazan of course will receive no such protection.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't believe that Cheesedick had a one night stand with a co-worker.  Why was the girl all over his social media if it was a one night stand?  I don't believe that he didn't know they were going to have sex, who invites a co-worker they have been flirting with over alone, at night, and doesn't think sex is going to happen?  Cheesedick was desperate for companionship from a woman who was nearby, but he gave up a woman he got along well with, spent months getting to know and had sex with after one night?  

I just don't believe any of that.  I think he is probably still in touch with this woman and that if he isn't, they were together more than once.  

Having said that, Melyza may want to make him give up everything and then dump him.  

I agree with you here, but I still cannot fathom his motiviation.  He's an average-looking guy, he has a job, a house, a cat, he clearly has options regarding women in the US.  Why is he still pursuing Debbie Downer?  If they stay together 50 years, she'll never let him forget that he cheated.  They have no kids together, they're not married, she doesn't want to get married.  What is the motivation to stay with her?  Her personality stinks, and it certainly can't be her looks.  Yet he's willing to move to a developing nation to be with her, where he has no job, no friends, no family.  🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

THIS. "Honor Killings" are a real thing in that part of the world. Yazan's parents are very devout Muslims and if the local Imam tells them "Yazan's dalliance with that slutty American has shamed your family and there's only one way to remove the stain," he could legitimately be in danger. Fear of diplomatic blowback from the American government and UN will likely keep Brittany safe long enough for TLC to get her out of the county, but Yazan of course will receive no such protection.

Exactly right. I've become jaded about most of the people on this show because so much of the plotlines seem scripted and/or the people are idiots who get what they deserve from their actions. But I think Yazan could pay a very high price for Brittany's little game of "tease the Muslim man and his devout family." She thinks it's all fun because no matter how bad it gets she can call it quits and go home to America.

Yazan may be naive and driven too much by his lust for a trashy American woman, but he seems sincere at least in trying to make some kind of relationship with her. It is beyond cruel for Brittany to toy with him and lie to him about things that could put him in very real danger while she's back home shaking her booty for likes.

It's the only real drama on this show, but not in a good way. I really wonder what will happen to Yazan when the truth comes out. Or what has already happened to him.

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Wouldn't someone with an American non-Muslim woman who was concerned about his culture not be filmed on a reality show?  
Clearly the airport scene showed how concerned he was with her hugging men and bringing alcohol, but I guess i'm just surprised that he would be on such a show.

1 minute ago, Tango64 said:

Exactly right. I've become jaded about most of the people on this show because so much of the plotlines seem scripted and/or the people are idiots who get what they deserve from their actions. But I think Yazan could pay a very high price for Brittany's little game of "tease the Muslim man and his devout family." She thinks it's all fun because no matter how bad it gets she can call it quits and go home to America.

Yazan may be naive and driven too much by his lust for a trashy American woman, but he seems sincere at least in trying to make some kind of relationship with her. It is beyond cruel for Brittany to toy with him and lie to him about things that could put him in very real danger while she's back home shaking her booty for likes.

It's the only real drama on this show, but not in a good way. I really wonder what will happen to Yazan when the truth comes out. Or what has already happened to him.

I do think Jihoon/Deavan and Ari/Bini drama is pretty real.  Real in the sense those dipshits realized that their baby daddy's aren't what they thought. The very sad a real consequence in both situations is a kid whose dad is going to be on the other side of the world once they return to America.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm putting it on the men, too.  Bini already has a baby with an American who took the baby back to the U.S. with her.  It's one thing to not take things as seriously as you should just based on people's warnings, but another thing entirely if you've actually experienced it.

But why would her being white cause them to do something they otherwise wouldn't?  They obviously don't favor white women when it comes to marriage partners for their children. 

Yes, I do not mean to suggest they don't have a part in the procreation.  But as a woman, I'm not going to rely on a man for protection.  And if you had an "oopsie" there's OTC Plan B.

I think these idiots --- men included -- fall in love with the idea of an exotic love affair that produced a baby without thinking of the reality of it all.

• Love 9

So, Jenny has a six month visa.  Not sure when this was filmed, or have much faith That their relationship will last that long, but If it does, Covid will end it. She will have to leave the country and find it difficult to return.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think her being white had anything to do with it.  People in other countries like India are more welcoming and open with their homes than people in this country.  In most neighborhoods in the big cities and American suburbs the home is your fortress and there is a symbolic "Stay off my lawn!" sign in front.  Neighborhoods have neighbors in name only, people keep to themselves mostly.  It's completely different in other countries, where they have actual communities.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, steff13 said:

I agree.  I don't get their realtionship at all.  Her primary goal seems to be to punish him, but I'm not sure what he's getting from this.  He clearly is able to find a woman in the US to "spend time" with, why not just cut your losses and go back to the US?  

Yes go back to the woman you cheated with 😂 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Melyza is a spiteful, resentful bitch and she's not making herself look any better.  If a guy cheated on me like that I'd drop him.  The End.

I detest Ari.  She's going to wind up going back to the US and raising the child there.  Will she allow THEIR child to know their Ethiopian heritage?  I think not.  She'll hope her privilege will be enough for her child.

And her parents will welcome her back with loving arms because that’s  what enablers do!!!

Never will Ari bear consequences of HER actions!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, steff13 said:

I agree with you here, but I still cannot fathom his motiviation.  He's an average-looking guy, he has a job, a house, a cat, he clearly has options regarding women in the US.  Why is he still pursuing Debbie Downer?  If they stay together 50 years, she'll never let him forget that he cheated.  They have no kids together, they're not married, she doesn't want to get married.  What is the motivation to stay with her?  Her personality stinks, and it certainly can't be her looks.  Yet he's willing to move to a developing nation to be with her, where he has no job, no friends, no family.  🤷‍♀️

At this point, I think cheesedick is starting to realize that he is chasing something he can never get back.  

Cheesedick's friends LOOOOOOOVED Melyza, and that is so very, very rare on any of the 90 DF shows that I have to think that when they were together, she was really a cool and amazing person.

It sounds like they had something good, but its irrevocably broken, like Humpty Dumpty, and its never coming back.  

Its interesting, but to me, I think Cheesedick will always put Melyza on a pedestal of sorts, the way people sometimes do with a deceased spouse.  I don't think any future woman will measure up to who Melyza was when things were good and because he fucked it up, he won't remember the things that may have been bad.  

I certainly think that Cheesedick could meet a woman locally and he could definately meet another woman abroad.  He is a dork for sure, but I think we can all agree that he is heads and shoulders above the likes of creepy David, weird Paul and flowers in the attic Colt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'll say this again, but, Tim does not look well to me.  What's going on with him?  Something about his face, complexion, features, skin......either hormones or some kind of medication......IDK.   I hope he gets checked out. 

I have noticed this from the beginning. His pupils are always like pinpoints, he's always looking sweaty and flushed. 

6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

flowers in the attic Colt. 

DEAD!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kid said:

And the whole Brittny/Yazan thing.  Her actions could very well get him killed. That is not scripted.

I can't believe TLC/Sharp is so desperate for ratings that they'd promote a story that could have such serious repercussions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can't believe TLC/Sharp is so desperate for ratings that they'd promote a story that could have such serious repercussions. 

I wondered about that myself.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

At this point, I think cheesedick is starting to realize that he is chasing something he can never get back.  

Cheesedick's friends LOOOOOOOVED Melyza, and that is so very, very rare on any of the 90 DF shows that I have to think that when they were together, she was really a cool and amazing person.

It sounds like they had something good, but its irrevocably broken, like Humpty Dumpty, and its never coming back.  

Its interesting, but to me, I think Cheesedick will always put Melyza on a pedestal of sorts, the way people sometimes do with a deceased spouse.  I don't think any future woman will measure up to who Melyza was when things were good and because he fucked it up, he won't remember the things that may have been bad.  

I certainly think that Cheesedick could meet a woman locally and he could definately meet another woman abroad.  He is a dork for sure, but I think we can all agree that he is heads and shoulders above the likes of creepy David, weird Paul and flowers in the attic Colt. 

I think that he is clinging to her despite the abuse  because the way that he looks now as compared to a few years ago he could not land someone as attractive as she is.  I bet the one he cheated with wasn’t, just easy and close by.  Now if he is willing to improve his looks or settle for someone that his current looks would match with he may do okay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

I have noticed this from the beginning. His pupils are always like pinpoints, he's always looking sweaty and flushed. 

And he also has some issue that requires an “emotional support cat” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Tango64 said:

have absolutely zero sympathy for her. And the way she was coldly taunting Bini about how she has options, she can leave any time she wants... that's just mean and selfish.

You say mean and selfish, I say emotionally abusive. Can you imagine if a baby daddy said to the expectant baby mama that he’s thinking about taking their new baby back to the States and she has nothing to say about it? 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

According to my online guide, in the usual TOW time slot next Monday night, there will be a "behind the scenes" look at the Darcey and Stacey show in between Strikes Back and a repeat of Pillow Talk from Sunday night's HEA. Not sure what will be in the time slot the following Monday.  I'm sure we'll be inundated by ads next week for whatever it is. Interesting to note that when TOW returns in October, it will move to the Sunday night time slow vacated by HEA and have a two hour format. So confusing! 

Am I one of the very few who is NOT into Pillow Talk??  Sorry to say, these couples do not have the wit and banter that makes me want to become a viewer.  I need a Kate McKinnon, a Kathy Griffin, a Stephen Colbert, etc.  Yes, I KNOW my "dream team" is a wacko fantasy....but this is just to say that Pillow Talk is a kinda boring 'filler in these 'viral times.'  

• Love 8

Arielle: if you think I’m wrong, say I’m wrong. No! YOU’RE WRONG!! I’m stressed out, not you! Meanwhile, Bini think it’s possible to finish construction on that apartment is 7 days. I guess it’s possible if he has a team of 30. Arielle must have some savings. Couldn’t she keep the guest house room for another week to see how far Bini gets? I’m shocked she actually had the baby in Ethiopia.

Why the hell would someone allow their son’s Facebook friend to stay for four months?! Ugh I’d be more than a little pissed if some broad pretended to be my friend and secretly smashed my son in my home. Sumit’s dad seems very levelheaded and calm. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TzuShih said:

Am I one of the very few who is NOT into Pillow Talk??  Sorry to say, these couples do not have the wit and banter that makes me want to become a viewer.  I need a Kate McKinnon, a Kathy Griffin, a Stephen Colbert, etc.  Yes, I KNOW my "dream team" is a wacko fantasy....but this is just to say that Pillow Talk is a kinda boring 'filler in these 'viral times.'  

I've never watched more than a few minutes of Pillow Talk because the concept doesn't appeal to me.  I think the commentary on this forum is much more enjoyable than any participant on this show could be.  

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, alotmorestupider said:

Arielle: if you think I’m wrong, say I’m wrong. No! YOU’RE WRONG!! I’m stressed out, not you! Meanwhile, Bini think it’s possible to finish construction on that apartment is 7 days. I guess it’s possible if he has a team of 30. Arielle must have some savings. Couldn’t she keep the guest house room for another week to see how far Bini gets? I’m shocked she actually had the baby in Ethiopia.

Why the hell would someone allow their son’s Facebook friend to stay for four months?! Ugh I’d be more than a little pissed if some broad pretended to be my friend and secretly smashed my son in my home. Sumit’s dad seems very levelheaded and calm. 

I think that in a country that doesn't have like a lot of county, state or federal regulations it may be easy to get things done faster.  There may be a lot more people available to do contracting work if they don't have to be licensed.

My suspicion is that Sumit's parents dropped a LOT  of hints, but their culture may not have allowed for them to tell her outright to get the hell out of their home and Jenny wasn't about to just take a hint and leave.

• Love 7

I just think Jenny looked harmless to Sumit’s parents, annoying but no kind of a threat. This timid 55 year old woman couldn’t possibly be sexually interested in their 25 year old son, right? She wasn’t like Angela, Laura, Rebecca or Darcey who couldn’t keep theirs hands off the young guys even in front of their parents. They must have been very discrete. Then Jenny played the pity card after a few days that she really couldn’t afford to find other accommodations so they just let her stick around and become a gal-pal to Sumit’s mother. 

• Love 11
On 8/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, Adeejay said:

Let me see if I understand this. Melyza doesn't want to marry Tim, which means he will have to return to the U.S. because he will be unable to work in Colombia.  However, she is upset that he didn't tell her he kept his job.  What am I missing?

Don't forget that Melyza herself has a Secret that she is reluctant to reveal to Tim.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You say mean and selfish, I say emotionally abusive. Can you imagine if a baby daddy said to the expectant baby mama that he’s thinking about taking their new baby back to the States and she has nothing to say about it? 

I can't remember names, but there was a very young couple in Russia (seasons back) and the American dad was going to bring their baby boy back to the states without the mother.  (And then "send" for her later.) In the end, however, he decided to leave the baby with her and I believe they came to the US later. It's also possible that this was a plot on  "The Young and the Restless" and I just confused the two shows! It's been a long quarantine.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, TzuShih said:

Preach! Also, I cannot handle Molly and her friend constantly screeching. I love me a southern accent but Molly's is very abrasive.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I'll take Stephen and Olga for $1000, Alex!

I remember that little snot threatening on multiple occasions to take their baby back to the States and leave her behind.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

I can't remember names, but there was a very young couple in Russia (seasons back) and the American dad was going to bring their baby boy back to the states without the mother.  (And then "send" for her later.) In the end, however, he decided to leave the baby with her and I believe they came to the US later. It's also possible that this was a plot on  "The Young and the Restless" and I just confused the two shows! It's been a long quarantine.

That would be Stephen and Olga.  I posted before I saw your post.

I was glad to see them during the quarantine updates and that apparently they are doing quite well, because I loathed that selfish little prick during their season.  

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Preach! Also, I cannot handle Molly and her friend constantly screeching. I love me a southern accent but Molly's is very abrasive.

The screeching.  It's always so over the top and obnoxious.  I like Molly and her friend, but the screeching completely cancels out any like I have for them.  

• Love 4