Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Hitting All the Wrong Cenotes

• Start Topic

You guys.  I loathe Ramona so intensely that I can’t even admit that Dorinda was being a hypocrite and deserved to be called out for it.  When Ramona pretended to cry and was wailing about how terribly upset she was, I could only appreciate it when Dorinda condescendingly said, “You’ll be okay.”  

Ramona lost me even further when she told Leah, “Just agree with us!!! This is serious and you don’t GET it!”  

Go fuck yourself, Ramona, you’re the only one who wants to! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Omg, Leah's ass in the harness.  I'm so jealous!  She is so fit!

All I could think of was how those harnesses are probably never cleaned after touching everybody's nether regions.

1 hour ago, Irritable said:

Ramona lost me even further when she told Leah, “Just agree with us!!! This is serious and you don’t GET it!”  

I think she was just trying to save Leah the grief of having Dorinda go off on her.  Sometimes it's just better to agree with someone - especially Dorinda, than to argue with them.  Although I found Ramona's crocodile tears ridiculous, I found Dorinda's reaction to her even worse.  What a rude, condescending bitch.  I wanted to give Dorinda the benefit of the doubt as to why she's acting so horrible, but until she admits that she's got a drinking problem, health or mental issue, I'm going with the notion that she's just a bitch. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

Ramona is green with envy over Leah's flawless body, I am not a Leah fan but she has a great body, cut to Ramona looking like a fire hydrant in a bathing suit, there she was watching Lu (another fantastic body in a bikini) playing volleyball with a bunch of men all the while Ramona holding that large hat in front of her belly and weirdly twitchy twisty dancing/cheering, awkward. That young guy at dinner thinking Ramona was anywhere near 39 was too fake to be amusing.

Then we get a treat, that cavern they visited was amazing! I am fan of caverns.

Ramona crying without tears again at the "Dorinda answered her cell phone at" lunch.  This is not the first time Ramona has had an issue with a cell phone call in a group setting, remember Scary Island when Kelly was on the phone during cocktail hour at the house...it can be annoying so I am with Ramona on that.  Dorinda is a hypocrite.

Leah making out with that guy at the table was nuts, Ramona says nothing about that, I found that odd that it went unnoticed by Ramona, no lecture at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, film noire said:

No blind-drunk screaming. No aggressive physical posturing like an enraged gorilla in the wild. No wet-lipped, vodka-soaked  mumbled sentences composed of random vowels and consonants.  Just Luann drinking a margarita the size of Sonja's bidet, Ramona revealing her age (at least the decade, if not the year!) and Leah french-kissing the French Canadian (instead of frantically grinding and thrusting and dry-humping - well, everything). Without Dorinda, this group is actually...fun to watch. They have  chemistry.  They click in interesting and odd ways.  More, please.

I think even Elyse would have been fun in the mix.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Irritable said:

You guys.  I loathe Ramona so intensely that I can’t even admit that Dorinda was being a hypocrite and deserved to be called out for it.  When Ramona pretended to cry and was wailing about how terribly upset she was, I could only appreciate it when Dorinda condescendingly said, “You’ll be okay.”  

Go fuck yourself, Ramona, you’re the only one who wants to! 

Ramona's crocodile tears were silly for a couple of reasons - 1. they were so obviously crocodile tears, and Ramona's not that good of an actor. But more importantly, 2., as a narcissist, tears have the opposite impact on someone like Dorinda. Rather than making her feel bad, Dorinda sees them as a symbol of her "winning." Narcissists feed on cruelty because it makes them feel better about themselves, so thinking that Ramona was actually crying about her makes Dorinda feel strong and in charge. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 4
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I.  AM. ... LOSING MY MIND

They said "He won American Idol" and Constantine certainly never won.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHO IT WAS/????

Omg, Leah's ass in the harness.  I'm so jealous!  She is so fit!

Luann said, “he was in my show”. So I looked that up and sure enough, Constantine Maroulis appeared in her Christmas show. 
Why they had to be all cagey and asterisk the hell out of his name, I don’t know.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 10

I wonder if the cell phone/computer fight was due to competition for the camera. If they’re on the phone, so is the person they’re talking to-competing for air time with the ‘cast.’ Also, working on the computers while talking about their businesses might make the others competitive about their Brands getting more attention. Maybe not, but seemed to be a weird thing to get that mad about. 

Dorinda is exhausting to watch, can’t imagine being around her for an extended period of time. She’s a joy-killing, do as I say/not as I do, control freak.  

Leah never stops talking about her vagina. And the cadence of her speech annoys me for some reason. Leave her and Dorinda in the poop room and let the rest have some cringy fun.

• Love 12

I think Dorinda flew into a rage because she wanted that conversation about her daughter part of the show on film and they blocked it and embarassed her over it.  Dorinda is all about Dorinda IMO, her idea is this: It's my world and you are welcome to visit.   She makes the rules to suit her own agenda and expects everyone to go along with it and when they don't she attacks them.  She also acts like she is on steroid based meds or something.  Maybe she has asthma.    I've seen this hot head behavior first hand and these people also tend to counter it with alcohol to bring it down and this can make it worse.  

Sonja was using the camera time to promote her business and I think this is what got Dorinda crazy.  She likes to direct the show and back when Luanne was promoting her cabaret act, she got crazy there too heckling her and trying to spoil her moment.  I don't fully understand Dorinda's reaction to that but she doesn't have a business to promote and maybe that is the reason.  Everyone on the show uses it when they get a chance but Dorinda doesn't have anything so maybe she resents it.

In general I find they all exhibit arrested development and they act and argue like 15 year old girls.  They are crude and rude and loud and self involved and oblivious to surroundings and feelings of others.  They can't seem to resolve any conflict effectively like adults.  Dorinda's mocking behavior is embarrassing and cruel.   You can't treat people you "love" that way.  It's abusive.  

Edited to state: Not ALL 15 year old girls act this way.  In fact many act more mature than this group. 

Edited by tranquilidade
after thought
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21

Gweneth Paltrow has a business of those vaginal eggs - its a thing and its very weird.  

I never found Constantine attractive, he looks like he smells.

I seem to think that Ramona also answers her phone at the table alot and maybe that why Dorinda didn't give a shit.  I think everyone overreated from the gals WORKING and Dorinda taking a call from her daughter.  My girl is same age as Hannah and we always text, when my girl CALLS or Facetimes me - something is up and I take that call wherever I am.  I do say hello quickly and excuse myself, I think they jumped on Dorinda a little quickly though and maybe didn't give her the opporutnity to excuse herself, then again, D was with her friends, who know her daughter and maybe wanted them to hear the happy new too.  Either way, too much drama over nothing

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I agree that someone on the phone at the table is irritating and rude as hell, but, Ramona has invited her “date” to show up when she has plans with these women so STFU Ramona.

• Love 7

Maybe it's the pandemic, maybe it's the quagmire that is BH & BDM, but I was downright giddy at the fun the women were having at their dinner out, sans Dorinda.  No fighting, no melt-downs, a bit of awkward flirting (Ramona) and slightly inappropriate making out (Leah), but nothing too horrible.  And the thing I loved most of all was the split screen action, with LuAnn and Sonja chatting, almost doing color commentary, off to the side.  Hell, I'd watch a season of these four carousing across the fancier pickup scene bars and restaurants across the country (once such travel is safe, obvs).  I'd even excuse a bit of the scatalogical discussion if there were no screaming, drunken, nonsensical rage-fests perpetuated by any participant.

Count me in on wanting to know what Lu & Leah do for workouts.  Granted, they must have good genes--even at my slimmest & trimmest, I still have Eastern European genes that give me the upper arms of an aged babushka---but they, unlike the BH women, actually ingest food with all the alcohol.  And food with fat, like guac and eggs.  I'm a tad envious.

The whole working at the breakfast table/taking a call at lunch thing really is just silly.  Sonja & Leah were working when the others came upon them.  Good manners would have been for S&L to finish the immediate task (like Leah did--close out that one email) or pause and complete longer tasks later or take it elsewhere.  Dorinda could have answered the call to make sure it wasn't an emergency, then excused herself.  She clearly wanted Hannah's small news to be broadcast.  Why, I have no idea.  The news of working at a library doing cataloging isn't exactly reality TV worthy.  If it were, I'd have had a reality TV show a decade ago when my sister regularly called me about her archiving gigs.  Dorinda is just coasting on her meme contributions at this point.  If she could tamp down the anger--and that's a huge ask--and get on board with the carousing for men with the others, she might be fun.  But I doubt her chiropractor can give her that much therapy. And to my mind, she still needs to atone for being such a bitch to Tinsley, who was less harmless than a feather. 

• Love 20
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

WITH THE SPEAKER ON!

That made it even worse!

And the volume way up! With Dorinda speaking just as loudly, so even if the women wanted to continue their own conversation, they would have had to shout over her to hear each other. 

It was rude. She should have excused herself and stepped away to take the call without the speaker on... but, then she wouldn't be able to show off and brag about Hannah's new job. It seemed set up, and may have worked, had she not thrown her tantrum that morning.

• Love 20

I think Leah's letting her valid issues with Ramona overshadow everything Dorinda, including Dorinda blowing up at her (and Sonja) for working during breakfast, shutting Leah down the other morning when Leah was trying to defend Luann, and just everything that Dorinda said and did to Tinsley.  If I were Tinsley, I'd be a bit miffed that Leah now thinks Dorinda is the best thing ever.

Speaking of Tins, Dorinda is very lucky she left, because D mocking Ramona isn't as painful to watch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Gweneth Paltrow has a business of those vaginal eggs - its a thing and its very weird.  

I never found Constantine attractive, he looks like he smells.

I seem to think that Ramona also answers her phone at the table alot and maybe that why Dorinda didn't give a shit.  I think everyone overreated from the gals WORKING and Dorinda taking a call from her daughter.  My girl is same age as Hannah and we always text, when my girl CALLS or Facetimes me - something is up and I take that call wherever I am.  I do say hello quickly and excuse myself, I think they jumped on Dorinda a little quickly though and maybe didn't give her the opporutnity to excuse herself, then again, D was with her friends, who know her daughter and maybe wanted them to hear the happy new too.  Either way, too much drama over nothing

I doubt any of the woman would have reacted so badly had not Dorinda been so horrible earlier in the day. I don't think that they cared that Hannah called, they cared that Dorinda was being such an obvious hypocrite. 

Also, I think part of Ramona's frustration with Leah's reaction is that Ramona was actually the one defending Leah and Sonja earlier in the day. Ramona wasn't the one working, it was Sonja and Leah.  So Ramona was probably expecting that Leah would have her back. 

I suspect that Leah doesn't think that Dorinda will ever turn on her - I can respect the fact that Leah thinks, "Dorinda has 'had my back' and I'm not going to pile on her since she has had my back." But the fact is that she should have observed how awful Dorinda has been to Tinsley and to all of the other women to their faces, and recognize that eventually she too will be on the receiving end of Dorinda's vitriol. 

• Love 17

Maybe it's too early to discuss this, since it was in the highlights for the next episode, but WTF with the shimmery granny-square pants that Dorinda is sporting next week?  I'm having flashbacks to the homemade vests we wore in the 70s (between those and the bellbottom plaid pants that were popular, I am convinced the people making fashion decisions then were on psychedelic drugs). That woman has the most bizarre taste (imo).

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe it's too early to discuss this, since it was in the highlights for the next episode, but WTF with the shimmery granny-square pants that Dorinda is sporting next week?  I'm having flashbacks to the homemade vests we wore in the 70s (between those and the bellbottom plaid pants that were popular, I am convinced the people making fashion decisions then were on psychedelic drugs). That woman has the most bizarre taste (imo).

small voice/ I love those pants.  I pretty much like most of the things Dorinda wears. I'm a Greek & Italian American and I love me some sequins.  I have a 80"s sequin jacket in a box under my bed and I got on sale from Marshall Fields it was $800, I got it for $150 - every now and again, I try it on and wish I could wear it. A couple years ago, I posed the question to facebook and my responses were "only if you're  going to a Halloween party dressed at Michael Jackson"  

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Luanne and Ramona are showing their experience as vets.  It was like in the morning, they weren’t ready for a full scale Dorinda outburst, so they just agreed with her to avoid escalating the situation about Sonja and Leah working.  

Luanne looks amazing.   I may have to start yoga if her body is the result of yoga.   I’ve always thought she was the most classically pretty on NY.  Bethenny has a crazy athletic body, but the fake boobs detract from how crazy fit she is (and not just skinny, she is fit).

While Luanne looks great, it pains me to say that Tamara from the OC is in incredible shape.  I would be interested in knowing her routine as she isn’t too skinny but any 20 something would be happy to have her body.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Hmmm wonder if someone dosed her morning coffee with laxative like in Dumb and Dumber so they could all go have some fun.  If not, they should definitely consider it.

Ha  ha  ha hah  ha haha you are freaking brilliant

dd0.jpg

dd1.jpg

dd1a.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd4.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ramona is green with envy over Leah's flawless body, I am not a Leah fan but she has a great body, cut to Ramona looking like a fire hydrant in a bathing suit, there she was watching Lu (another fantastic body in a bikini) playing volleyball with a bunch of men all the while Ramona holding that large hat in front of her belly and weirdly twitchy twisty dancing/cheering, awkward. That young guy at dinner thinking Ramona was anywhere near 39 was too fake to be amusing.

I was drinking my soda and almost spit it out while reading the bolded part. That is a very good description of how she looked!  😆😂

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ramona is green with envy over Leah's flawless body, I am not a Leah fan but she has a great body,....

Thing is , Ramona isn't mean about it.  I think it's okay to be a little envious in that situation, but Ramona tends to comment on it in an admiring kind of way, not like someone who wishes a pox on Leah for said great body.   Overall I think Ramona looks good and she should be proud of her figure.  Yeah, there's a little pudge on the front, but hey, as one gets older that tends to happen.  

1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

Dorinda is all about Dorinda IMO, her idea is this: It's my world and you are welcome to visit.   She makes the rules to suit her own agenda and expects everyone to go along with it and when they don't she attacks them. 

Perfect description!  That's her in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Leah wants us to take her seriously all the while describing these healing crystals that she shoves up her hoo haw.  Even Dorinda gave her the side eye on that one!  The looks on all of their faces was priceless!  

• Love 12

Dorinda is exhausting. First of all, Leah and Sonja were at that table first and I don't think they should have had to stop what they were doing because there is probably another lovely spot or a few where the ladies could have enjoyed their breakfast outdoors. They were online, not making any noise. Then at lunch, she's a raging not even drunk hypocrite with that call from Hannah. Even if she wanted everyone to hear the news of her library job, she then switched the conversation to some crap about her going to the apartment for a jacket, on fucking speakerphone. Clearly she "forgot" about the fit she had over Leah and Sonja working. God, that woman is vile. 

I think Ramona got so upset because she's been friends with Dorinda for a very long time and so she's rightly upset by this behavior. All of us are upset, so I can't imagine how she must feel. The crocodile tears are a bit on the dramatic side, but i can imagine how frustrated she must be with someone she actually cares about. And I don't think that she's jealous of Leah. What is there to be jealous of? She's a single mum, raising her daughter in that small apartment, doesn't have nearly as much money, has serious mental health issues, behaves bizarrely in public, can't keep a man, has a troubled relationship with her mum, etc. Yeah, it would be nice to have a banging body, but she's clearly not trying to get one. Luann has a better body than Leah.

The night out without Dorinda looked fun and I'm glad they were able to have a Dorinda-anger-free evening.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Sonja was using the camera time to promote her business and I think this is what got Dorinda crazy.  She likes to direct the show and back when Luanne was promoting her cabaret act, she got crazy there too heckling her and trying to spoil her moment.  I don't fully understand Dorinda's reaction to that but she doesn't have a business to promote and maybe that is the reason.  Everyone on the show uses it when they get a chance but Dorinda doesn't have anything so maybe she resents it.

Hope Dorinda does not watch Million Dollar Listing LA.  A Jovani store was clearly shown as one of the realtors was outside his office. The camera seemed to linger on it, so I wonder if it was intentional. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Hope Dorinda does not watch Million Dollar Listing LA.  A Jovani store was clearly shown as one of the realtors was outside his office. The camera seemed to linger on it, so I wonder if it was intentional. 

I saw that too and thought of Dorinda!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

totally intentional.  I giggled when I saw the shade.  Andy is the best!!!!

• LOL 1

Lu's elegant smoky blue sleeveless top and black trousers were divine.

Sonja attended the Kardashian school of face-shading. Her baking and shading in her THs look like clown makeup. I saw her briefly on WWHL and she look as if she smeared on gray powder everywhere. And I think she's been lifted.

Mexico's off-beaten tracks are SO beautiful. I miss it.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ramona is green with envy over Leah's flawless body, I am not a Leah fan but she has a great body,

Ramona, Sonja and of course Dorinda are always making comments about Leah's great body. Besides the fact that these women are so superficial, Leah happens to be 26 years younger than Ramona and at least 20 years younger than Sonja and Dorinda. Cut yourselves some slack, ladies. Things change with age. Luann has the body that should be coveted by these harpies because that woman is in her 50's and when she was walking down the beach with Leah her body looked fabulous yet they never comment on her fit body. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

While Luanne looks great, it pains me to say that Tamara from the OC is in incredible shape.  I would be interested in knowing her routine as she isn’t too skinny but any 20 something would be happy to have her body.

Not a fan, but....Kudo's to Tamra. She posts her workouts on IG and they are hard core. She works her ass off (no pun intended). I don't know how she does it at her age. I don't see her doing any yoga, though, mostly strength training and some cardio. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Leah wants us to take her seriously all the while describing these healing crystals that she shoves up her hoo haw.  Even Dorinda gave her the side eye on that one!  The looks on all of their faces was priceless!  

As soon as she started talking about the bruja in authentic terms my eyes hit the ceiling. She strikes me as the type who considers herself in the know by following fad esoterica.  

10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ramona, Sonja and of course Dorinda are always making comments about Leah's great body. Besides the fact that these women are so superficial, Leah happens to be 26 years younger than Ramona and at least 20 years younger than Sonja and Dorinda. Cut yourselves some slack, ladies. Things change with age. Luann has the body that should be coveted by these harpies because that woman is in her 50's and when she was walking down the beach with Leah her body looked fabulous yet they never comment on her fit body. 

I remember Ramona making a point of praising Lu's body.  I think it was when they were with the tennis pro when they went to the Hamptons.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I am the same age as Leah and it is NOT easy to have a body like that.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Jel said:

And the fact that you have to put in in there to remove the "stuck bad energy" from a previous boyfriend 😐

Yeah, that was a WTF moment for me.  I think that all of the ladies had an invisible WTF thought bubble over their heads!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

Yeah, that was a WTF moment for me.  I think that all of the ladies had an invisible WTF thought bubble over their heads!  

Yes, and putting a rock inside your body -- what could possibly go wrong?

• LOL 12
34 minutes ago, Jel said:

The vagina crystal 😐

And the fact that you have to put in in there to remove the "stuck bad energy" from a previous boyfriend 😐

Does the egg just work for one bad boyfriend?  A lifetime of bad boyfriends?

If we've  never had a crystal egg, are we forever contaminated?

No one wants bad ju ju for their vajayjay. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
16 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Did she say how it was retrieved? And what happens to it after it's retrieved? Is it sterilized? Dropped into a volcano? Thrown in a dumpster? Buried in the foundation of a house of another HW (no wonder the affair)?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Excellent questions! I worry for those of us with, erm, multiple, simultaneous treatment requirements. Who wants to sound like a gravelly path while walking 😀

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

For Leah.  Sing this to Bon Jovi's 'Bad Medicine':

His love was like bad energy
Bad energy is what I had, whoa
Shove it up to kill the bad energy
There ain't no doctor that can cure this disease

Bad energy

I ain't got a fever, got a permanent jock pain
And it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy
I got lots of money but it isn't what I need
Gonna take a Faberge to get this poison out of me
And I got all the symptoms count 'em one, two, three
First you need   (that's what you get for humping a man)
Then you bleed   (the egg ain't smooth but you'll be okay)
And when you're on your knees (that's what you get for falling in love)
Now, this gal's addicted 'cause his thing was the drug, whoa

His love was like bad energy, bad energy is what I had, whoa
Shove it up to kill the bad energy
There ain't no doctor that can cure this disease
Bad, bad energy

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

There was no "invisible" with Ramona....her face clearly said it all!!  😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Ha Ha I saw that too!!!!  

• Love 1