Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Hitting All the Wrong Cenotes

• Start Topic

On 8/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, Bluesky said:

Leah is skinny but she doesn’t look all that fit to me.  No definition in her muscles, legs that are skinny but no shape.   Luanne’s fitness program shows with her muscle definition and shapely legs.  

I'd kill for Luann's arms.

• Love 8
On 8/14/2020 at 11:32 AM, politichick said:

And I don't think that she's jealous of Leah. What is there to be jealous of? She's a single mum, raising her daughter in that small apartment, doesn't have nearly as much money, has serious mental health issues, behaves bizarrely in public, can't keep a man, has a troubled relationship with her mum, etc. Yeah, it would be nice to have a banging body, but she's clearly not trying to get one. Luann has a better body than Leah.

I don’t think she’s jealous either. Like you said so perfectly, I see nothing in Leah to be jealous about. Even her body. I don’t see any muscle tone like I do with Lu. She’s just skinny, I don’t think she’s particularly fit. 

Ramona is in her 60’s and I think she looks great. I would think she’s a good ten years younger.  Her huge boobs make her look heavier than she is.  she should have a reduction.

The show was 1000 times more enjoyable without Dorinda. I can’t even enjoy her funny moments anymore (like the aerobics) because she’s such a miserable cow most of the time. I definitely think the other women were upset because of the hypocrisy, not because Dorinda was on the phone with Hannah (although that was rude af, especially having it on speaker). 

I think Ramona is just fed up with Leah. All of the ladies with the exception of Leah have known each other for at least a decade or more. Obviously Ramona needs to film with Leah as this is their job, but in that scene at the restaurant Ramona just seemed fed up that she has to deal with a newbie who doesn’t really know the slightest thing about any of these women. 

• Love 11
On 8/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, dosodog said:

One night there was a guy who was sponge worthy. Everything was great until?  Retrieval time.  The "pull cord" got moved somehow.   It was a pretty scary 10 minutes. Scary in that I kept thinking "I am NOT going to a doctor for something like this!".

OMG same here when I used the sponge as BC in my 20s.  I really started panicking that it wasn't going to come out.  

• Love 3
On 8/13/2020 at 9:58 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Dorinda pretending like she has the high ground is infuriating to me.  And Leah should observe how Dorinda treats her other "friends," and recognize it will happen to her eventually. 

ETA: The idea that anyone, including Ramona is "jealous" of Dorinda's life, is also ridiculous. 

Exactly.  I'm certainly not jealous that her wealth is the result of who she married and I'm certainly not jealous  she fucks fat, ugly men to get free dry cleaning.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 8/14/2020 at 9:45 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

small voice/ I love those pants.  I pretty much like most of the things Dorinda wears. I'm a Greek & Italian American and I love me some sequins.  I have a 80"s sequin jacket in a box under my bed and I got on sale from Marshall Fields it was $800, I got it for $150 - every now and again, I try it on and wish I could wear it. A couple years ago, I posed the question to facebook and my responses were "only if you're  going to a Halloween party dressed at Michael Jackson"  

God, I miss Marshall Fields!  

And you wear what makes you happy! 🙂

• Love 11
On 8/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, bichonblitz said:

Why all the TH's with Dorinda? Stop it, BRAVO! She's not entertaining, cute, clever, funny, or shady.  

Yes, true.  But I KNOW that I cannot be the only one here who hasn't figured out that the more we talk about Dorinda, the more seasons she'll prevail and the more $$ she'll demand from BRAVO.   Dorinda is a good study of the old adage: '"There is no such thing as bad publicity."  OR as Oscar Wilde said:  There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, TzuShih said:

Yes, true.  But I KNOW that I cannot be the only one here who hasn't figured out that the more we talk about Dorinda, the more seasons she'll prevail and the more $$ she'll demand from BRAVO.   Dorinda is a good study of the old adage: '"There is no such thing as bad publicity."  OR as Oscar Wilde said:  There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. 

Exactly right.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2020 at 9:52 AM, AttackTurtle said:

Luanne looks amazing.   I may have to start yoga if her body is the result of yoga.   I’ve always thought she was the most classically pretty on NY.  

I agree Lu looks amazing, but I don't think I have the patience for yoga. LuAnn is definitely classically pretty. As much as I have nothing against the look (and often admire it), it's refreshing that LuAnn is beautiful but not in a Barbie way. Her hair is short, brown, she doesn't have huge implants or wear loads of makeup. She just look so effortlessly gorgeous, even if she does work out and take great care of herself.

• Like 4
On 3/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, FozzyBear said:

Most exciting take away from this episode: Is Hannah studying library science?

My ex-boyfriend got a masters in library sciences from Drexel, you have to have that level of education to be a librarian...things you learn along the way.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree Lu looks amazing, but I don't think I have the patience for yoga. LuAnn is definitely classically pretty. As much as I have nothing against the look (and often admire it), it's refreshing that LuAnn is beautiful but not in a Barbie way. Her hair is short, brown, she doesn't have huge implants or wear loads of makeup. She just look so effortlessly gorgeous, even if she does work out and take great care of herself.

Yoga is amazing, I always have ants in my pants, brain going a mile a minute (not with Pulitzer level thinking mind you but still, lol), it quiets you, you focus on what you are doing at that moment but try as I might I never got the yoga body that Luann achieved and I stopped going due to a very odd anti semetic thing but that is a post for another page. 

The effortless glamour is something you are born with considering how 99.9% of all HW's have a glam squad on speed dial and do the most to look different than what they really look like, Lu is anomaly. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2