Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Hitting All the Wrong Cenotes

• Start Topic

Sonja has another five good years of earning potential, huh?  How does that convert, in Housewives math, against Carole and the four good summers she had left?  

Leah’s ex put a bad energy in her vagina?  I think there’s a vaccine for that these days.  But damn, she really does bring up her vagina a lot.  I guess someone needed to carry Bethenny’s lame shock torch.  

Wow, it actually happened.  Dorinda finally turned on the whole group.  And they’re still singing her praises.  Stockholm Syndrome, y’all.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Can these women have a vacation without someone peeing or taking a crap in the bed? 

Or at least not talking about it. Ramona, it’s not prounoced Imodum.

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Who is this guy from American Idol that they all dated??

I.  AM. ... LOSING MY MIND

20 minutes ago, druzy said:

Constantine Margolis?

They said "He won American Idol" and Constantine certainly never won.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHO IT WAS/????

Omg, Leah's ass in the harness.  I'm so jealous!  She is so fit!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Stockholm syndrome lol why would I turn on her she doesn’t attack me.. I see her attacking you guys but that’s not me... that is seriously leahs game plan? 

This is one of the reasons why Leah comes off as a Fraud and Poser.  Did she forget about the Tramp Stamp?  She's stupid, because it's only a matter of a time Dorinda will turn on her. 

Edited by escape
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That is probably it.  I know Tinsley dated him.  He is 19 years younger than Ramona.

If it was Constantine I guess that would make "sense", but Luann saying that he won AI is a lie 😄  He did get a Tony nom though which is pretty cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I.  AM. ... LOSING MY MIND

They said "He won American Idol" and Constantine certainly never won.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHO IT WAS/????

Omg, Leah's ass in the harness.  I'm so jealous!  She is so fit!

Your right, he didn’t win.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't like heights but I would have absolutely repelled to go cave swimming - what an incredible excursion!  And it must truly have magical powers if the bats were more topical than Leah's vagina...

I want to do that. It looks amazing. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, escape said:

But it's only a matter of time Dorinda rages on her.  That's next season.  

Seriously. But wasn’t there a clip in the season preview where Dorinda bellows at her to “sit your ass down” in the Berkshires and Leah jumps up and removes her coat? I NEED to see that scene. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't think I'd have a problem rappelling but I am claustrophobic, so I would likely have more problems being in the cave. 

Exactly how I felt, because I'm also claustrophic!!!  I tried, but couldn't go deep into the cenote.  Also, we were snorkeling, so on top of feeling closed in in the cenote, it was worse with the snorkel gear on.  I hyperventilated and got out of there quickly!!  

But - the cenotes are absolutely amazing!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Marley said:

Holy fuck does Dorinda ever shut the fuck up. She’s constantly raging. It’s unbearable. How can ppl stand to be around her.

Loved the shade from Lu when she called Hannah’s library job “adorable.” Haha. In all seriousness that’s really nice for Hannah but it was a nice touch. I actually felt bad for Ramona. She looked legit triggered by the nastiness from Doris. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Between the beautiful house and grounds, the bed wetting and ass pissing; I actually think these women will at some point, end up in a BARN!  With ANIMALS!

Jeebus.... can we just crap our pants or piss the bed and NOT talk about it?? WTF?? !!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

What made the “I peed the bed” scene even weirder was when Leah told Ramona, Ramona just kind of shrugged like it was perfectly normal.

No wonder Peebag and Shitsticks get along so well.  They have so much in common.

• LOL 16
43 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Between the beautiful house and grounds, the bed wetting and ass pissing; I actually think these women will at some point, end up in a BARN!  With ANIMALS!

Jeebus.... can we just crap our pants or piss the bed and NOT talk about it?? WTF?? !!!!

41 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's either that or Leah's vagina. Slim pickins this season. 

Would you rather we go back to cabaret?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

I thought “yuk” when they began talking about the cave, but was glad to see the exact opposite of what I was thinking. It was beautiful and for once, everyone had a good attitude.

It was pretty funny when Luanne called the stalagmites the Dolomites.

I could have lived without Leah’s histrionics, which disappeared when they didn’t gain her any attention.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

I realize Dorinda can be intolerable, but she still cracks me up sometimes, nonetheless. Like when trying to keep up with the others at the cave repelling, she says in confessional, I’m pretty athletic for an OLD lady....lol. Not many people know that about me.  Just ask John.  It made me a little ill to think about it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6