Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Hitting All the Wrong Cenotes

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I am the same age as Leah and it is NOT easy to have a body like that.  

I find it remarkable that Tinsley, who was younger than the ladies and also had a great body, never got that kind of commentary...she did get judged and admonished for making out with strangers at a restaurant however...when Leah did it she was complimented on being a fast mover. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
13 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I find it remarkable that Tinsley, who was younger than the ladies and also had a great body, never got that kind of commentary...she did get judged and admonished for making out with strangers at a restaurant however...when Leah did it she was complimented on being a fast mover. 

She doesn't show it off.  She covers her body in those Little Bo Peep outfits.  So people don't really know or forget.  

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Lu has great genes.   Actually, excellent genes.   That's most of it.   Sure, she exercises but also drinks A LOT and smokes.   I don't think it's that hard to hit a home run on looks when you start on third base.  

• Like 1
  • Love 19
51 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Sonja blabbing that EVERYONE is asking about her clothing line, her jewelry line and her other crap...really? EVERYONE? Another fashion show from her? Haven't we seen this script before? Yawn...

I felt like she was saying those things didn't work out and/or fell by the wayside and she doesn't want to screw up this opportunity because she doesn't have a lot of time yet. And I think she was joking with the yacht comment.

Agree with poster above that Luann did look better than Leah during the bikini walk.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Emmeline said:

That is probably it.  I know Tinsley dated him.  He is 19 years younger than Ramona.

Lu said it was someone who won American Idol. Constantine didn’t win. 

Dorinda’s hypocrisy (and anger) are stunning. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Sonja commented, I think, when Tinsley was dancing on the counter in Miami. Carole praised her, too. 

8 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Lu said it was someone who won American Idol. Constantine didn’t win. 

Dorinda’s hypocrisy (and anger) are stunning. 

I think it’s him. He and Tinsley dated. Probably just wanted to build him up. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Dorinda is not funny anymore and when she’s being nice it just seems fake. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep, She has really ruined the show for me. Every time she appears on my TV screen I get angry

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Lu has great genes.   Actually, excellent genes. 

Does she? I have seen pics of some of her family members, if I remember correctly some of them were on the show. Maybe a sister and brother?  They look like average middle age people. I don't remember her mother looking like anything special, either. Maybe she takes after her Dad's side of the family. This woman works hard at it. I bet she works out regularly. She's also very tall which is in her favor. She has a models figure and knows how to keep it looking right and tight. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why does Leah constantly need to talk about her vagina at every sitting? 

Because she has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Sonja commented, I think, when Tinsley was dancing on the counter in Miami. Carole praised her, too. 

I think it’s him. He and Tinsley dated. Probably just wanted to build him up. 

And when Tinsley only had her bra on in Ramona's pool , right?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Did she say how it was retrieved? And what happens to it after it's retrieved? Is it sterilized? Dropped into a volcano? Thrown in a dumpster? Buried in the foundation of a house of another HW (no wonder the affair)?

One night there was a guy who was sponge worthy. Everything was great until?  Retrieval time.  The "pull cord" got moved somehow.   It was a pretty scary 10 minutes. Scary in that I kept thinking "I am NOT going to a doctor for something like this!".

I would imagine the type of sterilization would depend on the type of bad boyfriend cooties.

For example, Slade from the OC, would probably entail a hazmat suit at the very least.  Lots of bleach. Lots and lots of bleach.

3 hours ago, Jel said:

Excellent questions! I worry for those of us with, erm, multiple, simultaneous treatment requirements. Who wants to sound like a gravelly path while walking 😀

I couldn't breathe. And I cried.  But I didnt pee my pants, LEAH!

Gravelly path.  🤣🤣

• LOL 9
16 hours ago, film noire said:

I knew Dorinda was toxic, but my god - leave the shit-stirrer home to shit her bed, and the show suddenly takes flight.

No blind-drunk screaming. No aggressive physical posturing like an enraged gorilla in the wild. No wet-lipped, vodka-soaked  mumbled sentences composed of random vowels and consonants.  

Yes, And don’t forget the finger-pointing and jabbing right in someone’s face. She is so lucky that no one has punched her in the face yet.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

It I bet John is in his dry cleaners laughing his ass off.

”What are you doing here without Dorinda?”

”Enjoying my life!”

If Dorinda is comfortable showing such aggressive and angry behavior in front of the cameras, imagine what she lets loose in private. Scary to imagine

• Useful 10
  • Love 14
21 minutes ago, politichick said:

I know a lot of people don't like Bethenny, but I think that if she were still on the show she would have shut Dorinda down and ask her what the fuck is wrong with you?

I think her reaction to Leah's description of crystals up her hoo haw would've been priceless!  

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

small voice/ I love those pants.  I pretty much like most of the things Dorinda wears. I'm a Greek & Italian American and I love me some sequins.  I have a 80"s sequin jacket in a box under my bed and I got on sale from Marshall Fields it was $800, I got it for $150 - every now and again, I try it on and wish I could wear it. A couple years ago, I posed the question to facebook and my responses were "only if you're  going to a Halloween party dressed at Michael Jackson"  

Oh, you need to wear that sequined jacket!  Have a Zoom Halloween party with your friends - everyone has to wear a costume made from things in the house.  Wear that jacket! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

Does the egg just work for one bad boyfriend?  A lifetime of bad boyfriends?

If we've  never had a crystal egg, are we forever contaminated?

No one wants bad ju ju for their vajayjay. 

Case of Vajuju or in Dorinda's case Vapoopoo

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And when Tinsley only had her bra on in Ramona's pool , right?

That’s right!

I just realized something about Dorinda. She’s been mentioning John in her covid confessionals—riding him (barf); and her agility in the sack. But they’re done. What’s she trying to prove? 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And the volume way up! With Dorinda speaking just as loudly, so even if the women wanted to continue their own conversation, they would have had to shout over her to hear each other. 

It was rude. She should have excused herself and stepped away to take the call without the speaker on... but, then she wouldn't be able to show off and brag about Hannah's new job. It seemed set up, and may have worked, had she not thrown her tantrum that morning.

I thought it was a set up too. It made me wonder what Hannah actually does for a living, and after googling came up empty handed, other than a recent article about Dorinda and Hannah which stated that it is unclear what Hannah does for a living. At 27, someone must be supporting her, so maybe some of Dorinda's stress is that her daughter is not self sufficient as yet. (Assuming Hannah's bio dad also contributes). I am sure if Hannah had any kind of career Dorinda would be shouting it from the rooftops. 

Dorinda was not only hypocritical, but had no business berating Sonja and Leah for working, when she is the one who came and joined them. In fact they were the first at the table. I agree with others who think Dorinda is mad because she has absolutely nothing going on in her life, unless you count the website where she hawks tacky products. One that she never talks about on camera, since it would not fit her narrative of having a life that others must envy. 

Regarding swimming in the caves, I did that on a trip to Cancun several years ago. However the one we went to was much easier to access, and much larger than the one the ladies visited.  About a week later I read an article about several bodies being found in a cenote near Cancun. They are apparently popular places for those in the drug trade to dump bodies.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

That’s right!

I just realized something about Dorinda. She’s been mentioning John in her covid confessionals—riding him (barf); and her agility in the sack. But they’re done. What’s she trying to prove? 

Resume building? 😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

It I bet John is in his dry cleaners laughing his ass off.

”What are you doing here without Dorinda?”

”Enjoying my life!”

I have never been a big fan of John.  I can barely remember a time they seemed to make it through a recorded dinner or event without an argument.  He seemed to enjoy being the one who got her drunk ass home, etc.  However, at the end of the first episode this season, when she went after Tinsley and told her the kindergarten bus was coming, everyone was looking at Dorinda like she was crazy, including John & her guests.  I hope he realized he didn’t want to be Dorinda’s babysitter who probably took plenty of Dorinda’s assaults.  Hope he finds someone new.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 20

Yoni eggs have been around for some time.  I find it hard to believe the none of the ladies ever heard of them.  They are sold as a way to tighten vaginal muscles  as well as the crystal ones for energy or whatever.  Never tried them, never will.

7EAADAD5-CD8F-4065-9FCE-9874CD42AD8F.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, izabella said:

Oh, you need to wear that sequined jacket!  Have a Zoom Halloween party with your friends - everyone has to wear a costume made from things in the house.  Wear that jacket! 

@TV Diva Queen — you and I can meet at an undisclosed location.  I’ll wear my suede jacket with appliquéd pumpkins on it, which I never wear but can’t bear to get rid of because I still think it’s beautiful.   We’ll have a glass of wine and admire each other’s jackets!   🎉😁🎉😁🥂

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

you and I can meet at an undisclosed location.  I’ll wear my suede jacket with appliquéd pumpkins on it, which I never wear but can’t bear to get rid of because I still think it’s beautiful.   We’ll have a glass of wine and admire each other’s jackets!

Hang on to everything!  Things almost always come back in style, and if not, do your own thing and wear your jacket proudly!  Besides, you'll probably have a mask on and nobody will know it's you!  ha ha.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

She doesn't show it off.  She covers her body in those Little Bo Peep outfits.  So people don't really know or forget.  

The only comments I remember them making about Tinsley’s body was saying she had a small chest like it was a bad thing. Not everyone wants bolted on implants. 
Maybe the rest could use the eggs as a pessary or butt plug so they don’t mess the beds every time they vacation. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mar said:

Yep, She has really ruined the show for me. Every time she appears on my TV screen I get angry

She really is ruining this show. During this episode I suddenly remembered when Dorinda verbally took down Sonya back in season 9 at that dinner party. She accused Sonja of planting stories about her, I think that was the issue. She started with her "witty" mocking and then told Sonya: "Shut your mouth." I liked Dorinda then, so I excused it. Now I see her true Nastiness was on display. What has changed that she no longer has any self-control ,and can continue, unchecked?

Does she know here the bodies are hidden, or something?! lol Also, WHAT IS IT with the NY Ladies and all the shit talk? I had fast-forward through about 10 minutes to get away from it. Money can't buy you hygiene, I guess!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ramona, Sonja and of course Dorinda are always making comments about Leah's great body. Besides the fact that these women are so superficial, Leah happens to be 26 years younger than Ramona and at least 20 years younger than Sonja and Dorinda. Cut yourselves some slack, ladies. Things change with age. Luann has the body that should be coveted by these harpies because that woman is in her 50's and when she was walking down the beach with Leah her body looked fabulous yet they never comment on her fit body. 

Leah is skinny but she doesn’t look all that fit to me.  No definition in her muscles, legs that are skinny but no shape.   Luanne’s fitness program shows with her muscle definition and shapely legs.  

• Love 14

I was very curious who Luanne and Ramona was talking about and although I remember him at the time had to google him. 
What is tacky ass is his web site has an insta post with a cover from US magazine with the 3 “ housewives  “ on it with the fact he dated them all.  In my book that’s not bragging material. He was eliminated I think after being in top 6. 
I FF through so much of this because I can’t deal with the second hand embarrassment like I used to. 
They all act like dogs in heat, drunk dogs in heat. That’s in between constant bickering at every gathering followed by I love many I love you. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, chewycandy said:

That’s right!

Right? I noticed that too...Can I just say that I really dislike Dorinda? Drunk or sober. She's mean spirited, a bully, passive agressive and well...just awful. The John references are weird and inappropriate. You dumped him honey...why bring him into the show again with jabs at his masculinity? I really hope she gets fired at the end of the season.

12 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Leah is skinny but she doesn’t look all that fit to me.  No definition in her muscles, legs that are skinny but no shape.   Luanne’s fitness program shows with her muscle definition and shapely legs.  

Leah does boxing but she doesn't play a sport. Lu plays tennis, skis, swims and jogs. She's athletic whereas Leah has good genetic composition but isn't athletic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

If I was forced to spend time with either Dorinda or her daughter, I would always choose Dorinda as nasty as she is.   Just from Hannah's brief appearances on the show including the few seconds of that phone call this episode,  she is insufferable and the kind of 20-something hipster I can't stand. 

I hope John is living his best life. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
On 8/13/2020 at 9:51 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Why does Leah constantly need to talk about her vagina at every sitting? 

And this after Lu’s rose and Dorinda’s petunia. 

On 8/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, dosodog said:

WITH THE SPEAKER ON!

That made it even worseIs r that pretty 

On 8/14/2020 at 10:52 AM, AttackTurtle said:

Luanne and Ramona are showing their experience as vets.  It was like in the morning, they weren’t ready for a full scale Dorinda outburst, so they just agreed with her to avoid escalating the situation about Sonja and Leah working.  

Luanne looks amazing.   I may have to start yoga if her body is the result of yoga.   I’ve always thought she was the most classically pretty on NY.  Bethenny has a crazy athletic body, but the fake boobs detract from how crazy fit she is (and not just skinny, she is fit).

While Luanne looks great, it pains me to say that Tamara from the OC is in incredible shape.  I would be interested in knowing her routine as she isn’t too skinny but any 20 something would be happy to have her body.

Lu has some busted implants, too.  It was especially evident while she was talking to the guys by their. They must be above the muscle and shifted. 

***Sorry Dosodog, I screwed up your quote and it won’t let me correct or delete it. I meant to say that talking on speaker phone seems to be a HW rule. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, bichonblitz said:

Why all the TH's with Dorinda? Stop it, BRAVO! She's not entertaining, cute, clever, funny, or shady.  

She really thinks she's the star of the show and that every word is golden.

The dumbest TH was about Sonja's diuretics.  "Water pills, I don't care if it's water melon, I just want Sonja to be happy."  Not even close to being funny, amusing, clever.

• Love 10

We're really supposed to believe that those two cute, single Canadian guys just happened to be walking on the beach, and just happened to stop to talk to LuAnn and Leah, the two prettiest HW's, while the camera crew just happened to be there?  We are not that stupid, production team.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
On 8/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Thumper said:

I think Leah is thin but I don’t see her as having a great body. (I’d take thin, though!  😄)  Lu has a great body, IMO.  

I was surprised walking the beach b/c when she had her bikini on at the bathhouse and I thought: wow, great body.  But walking the beach with Lu, I was struck by her legs.  They aren't big but they just aren't shapely.

• Love 3
On 8/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, Psalm11 said:

Ok, I've tried not to say anything, but...Am I the only one here who hates that creepy bodysuit-thing-with-attached-gloves that Leah's wearing in her talking heads?  I HATE that thing!

Where'd she dig that thing up?  It IS gawd-awful.  Is it a top, a dress, what??  Makes me wonder what she saw as attractive about it, because it's cringy-fugly.

• Love 8
On 8/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, goofygirl said:

Between the beautiful house and grounds, the bed wetting and ass pissing; I actually think these women will at some point, end up in a BARN!  With ANIMALS!

Jeebus.... can we just crap our pants or piss the bed and NOT talk about it?? WTF?? !!!!

LOL!  The barn animals would probably move a little distance away from them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 8/14/2020 at 7:28 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe it's too early to discuss this, since it was in the highlights for the next episode, but WTF with the shimmery granny-square pants that Dorinda is sporting next week?  I'm having flashbacks to the homemade vests we wore in the 70s (between those and the bellbottom plaid pants that were popular, I am convinced the people making fashion decisions then were on psychedelic drugs). That woman has the most bizarre taste (imo).

Dorinda's closets are packed with clothes she bought in her happy era.  She hasn't been clothes shopping in ten years.

• Love 5
On 8/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, film noire said:

Ramona: Did Leah just say she let a witch? Stick a rock? In her vagina?

Sonja:  I always insert a Swarovski when I wear my jitney diaper.

Luann:  Something rock hard in my rose. Hmm. Doesn't sound so bad.

Dorinda:   STEP ASIDE YOU LOW-RENT BITCHES I SERVED RYE ON THE ROCKS TO HILLARY AND BISHOP DESMOND TUTUOLA.

Elyse-watching-at-home: I could stick Plymouth Rock up there during the Superbowl and nobody would even notice.

Tinsley-watching at-home:  The only rock I want is on my ring finger - see ya at the reunion, ladies!

LOL, funny!!  Say what you wish about Elyse because she wasn't that engaging, but did you get a load of her hubby?? H-O-T.  

P.S.  Haha Tutuola!

• Love 6