Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Amber has shared a post on her insta story from her BF that she will be dancing at the game against the falcons on Sept 20. So it sounds like the girls know who's in and out 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Oh ok I just know they got booed 

Yeah super disappointing about the booing, esp when only 15000 in the stadium.

• Love 11
Just now, Jesiklyn said:

Amber has shared a post on her insta story from her BF that she will be dancing at the game against the falcons on Sept 20. So it sounds like the girls know who's in and out 🤷‍♀️

So are they not letting everyone dance on the decks 

7 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

It was after the anthem. The chiefs stood for the anthem bar a few players who kneeled while the Texans stayed in their locker room.

After both anthems they came out and joined together, with both QBs linking and then the teams on each side. Andy Reid was also right up in the middle with the captains.

I know I am past  bedtime. I read that last line as "Andy Reid was right up in the middle with his captors.😛

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, does it look like 18 can fit on a deck?  Even with being spread out?  They might be able to make it work. 

Damn, I knew those decks were big but not this big, wow

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, does it look like 18 can fit on a deck?  Even with being spread out?  They might be able to make it work. 

Off topic: That was the messiest performance I’ve ever seen from the DCC. 😳 I thought it was just the second from the left who had no idea what she was doing, but when the camera panned down the whole line was a mess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

Yes they could make it work.  Hopefully no fans will be in the end zone seats.  I always thought they were too close to the ladies.

I think 18 would definitely be a stretch particularly with social distancing. Now would probably be a good time to go with the original format with 4 groups of 9 and have the groups alternate each half or quarter.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Off topic but they are finally airing the 2019 season of MTT and they showed a scene at Christina her work and Danielle stopped by and I was fangirling so hard lol 😂

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Off topic but they finally airing the 2019 season of MTT and they showed a scene at Christina her work and Danielle stopper by and I was fangirling so hard lol 😂

Yeah I must admit it would be pretty awesome to be able to instantly have at least 35 women in your network work and otherwise depending on how many years you were a DCC not too mention alumni as well.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Off topic but they finally airing the 2019 season of MTT and they showed a scene at Christina her work and Danielle stopper by and I was fangirling so hard lol 😂

Finally airing?  Where are you at?

50 minutes ago, BulaKitty said:

Yeah I must admit it would be pretty awesome to be able to instantly have at least 35 women in your network work and otherwise depending on how many years you were a DCC not too mention alumni as well.

Yeah, I think Christina got the job thanks to Danielle but Idk for sure. Still awesome to have a instant network of so many people

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Finally airing?  Where are you at?

21 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

The Netherlands. US shows are always really late with airing over here (unless the major shows)

I wish mtt just aired late. We don't get it at all here in Aus 😥

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2020 at 3:01 AM, Pau84 said:

You are right. I also forget she is on the squad!

I think that a DCC should be formidable not forgettable.

Like this:

G

Like her or hate her: you knew she was on the squad!

Gad! I ADORED Brittney Schram!

• Love 24
On 9/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, EricaShadows said:

Since the cheerleaders won't be taking the field this year for the entrance and the overall triangle, I don't think Judy will really set it.  She'll have a general idea of who will go where, but won't really do anything about it unless or until the cheerleaders are allowed on the field (which I don't think will be this year at all).  I'm sure Victoria will be upset because she was expecting a prime spot this year.  It wouldn't be point, but she would likely have take a huge leap up the formation and would have been on an edge somewhere.  I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some second group leaders to support Tess and Maddie (like two girls, one to each side of the main person) to help call dances.  In addition, does anyone think the WHOLE team would fit on the Touchdown decks?  I thought only a few would dance up there at a time.

Several weeks ago I asked one of TPTB on IG how many ladies dance on the decks at a time.  They said 20 on each deck.  I wonder if that is with social distancing or without?  

• Useful 3

Everyone seems to be assuming the girls have to social distance while performing. The players, obviously will not be, so why should the girls? Is it just for show? A lot of them live together, and they are all going out and socializing together so what is the point?

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Everyone seems to be assuming the girls have to social distance while performing. The players, obviously will not be, so why should the girls? Is it just for show? A lot of them live together, and they are all going out and socializing together so what is the point?

I feel like most of us speculating rather than assuming. However, I think an important point to make is that physical contact would be essential for footballers the jobs whereas it clearly is not for the cheerleaders you absolutely can dance and social distance (apart from usual kickline of course). 

There could also be rules set by the NFL or whoever is setting the game day regulations. However personally I think the cowboys org would absolutely do it just for show if they thought they it would be better publicity wise.

Edited by BulaKitty
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

It is not Brennan, not even close.

The ones in here who live and breathe Brennan might be able to confirm.

Not her.  The voice is similar, but Brennan's hair hasn't been that long since making the squad.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

They might have to postpone the game due to poor air quality from the fire.  What a crazy year.

But aren't the playing in the brand new fully enclosed Ram stadium?

Edited by Jesiklyn
Typo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BulaKitty said:

I feel like most of us speculating rather than assuming. However, I think an important point to make is that physical contact would be essential for footballers the jobs whereas it clearly is not for the cheerleaders you absolutely can dance and social distance (apart from usual kickline of course). 

There could also be rules set by the NFL or whoever is setting the game day regulations. However personally I think the cowboys org would absolutely do it just for show if they thought they it would be better publicity wise.

If you saw the Chiefs game/ and photos their cheerleaders were spaced and all wearing masks.

Everyone, except players were in masks from field staff to the supporters in the stands so I wouldn't be suprised if it was a rule set by the NFL.

The NBA, MLB, and NHL have also had all personnel in masks during games

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Off topic: That was the messiest performance I’ve ever seen from the DCC. 😳 I thought it was just the second from the left who had no idea what she was doing, but when the camera panned down the whole line was a mess.

Very sloppy. I also think that dance needs to be retired. I’ve always disliked it.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I assume the pom didn't make it into finals this year???

It did. But Hannah got it. Last year, it was Kelli's diamond in the rough, and she pushed it through even though it couldn't defy basic laws of physics. This year, despite its incredible glow up in partnering, she tired of her shiny new thing and the person who fell out her turn and slipped on it held it, so she immediately reversed course and cut it and the cheerleader its toxicity had touched.

Edited by methadonna
  • LOL 8
25 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Do they actually still do this dance, I really liked it

I think that they do. I saw a video (of course I can't find it right now) of them doing it and Caroline was performing, so they've at least done it in the past year or two.

• Love 4

Question as I've always wondered:  So on the field there is always a cameraman filming the cheerleaders as they perform.  Why aren't those available on their website to watch?  Also the same with any other DCC performances.  Why aren't they filmed by Kelli and Co. and placed on their website? 

Edited by LynneH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

Question as I've always wondered:  So on the field there is always a cameraman filming the cheerleaders as they perform.  Why aren't those available on their website to watch?  Also the same with any other DCC performances.  Why aren't they filmed by Kelli and Co. and placed on their website? 

Probably so others don’t use their Choreo 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

Because, IMO, their website is not taken seriously. They never posted half of the DCC in Motion videos and they rarely seem to update it with anything. It just doesn't seem like a priority to them. (also agree with the choreo comment)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, meg.r said:

Because, IMO, their website is not taken seriously. They never posted half of the DCC in Motion videos and they rarely seem to update it with anything. It just doesn't seem like a priority to them. (also agree with the choreo comment)

I miss their old website - blogs, behind the scenes info, halftime videos for Christmas and BCA, pictures, meet the girls, etc.  For example:

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I miss their old website - blogs, behind the scenes info, halftime videos for Christmas and BCA, pictures, meet the girls, etc.  For example:

You could ask them questions and they would answer you back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

They're basically doing Thunderstruck to a different song. Get some new moves Judy.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, aimeelou625 said:

Probably so others don’t use their Choreo 

3 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

They're basically doing Thunderstruck to a different song. Get some new moves Judy.

Probably so others don't notice they are using the same choreo.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4