Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep -- all for ratings.

...and if you go by what is aired, most here know how highly edited it is.  I've worked in the film industry way too long to put my trust in what is aired.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

(for those who can't see the website) The information was fairly boring and standard, the only images that are not in the MTT instagram post are these (second pic is Elli and holy crap she is stunning):  

DCC15-4-1600097239.jpg

DCC15-5-1600097314.jpg

Wow Elli, I take back me saying she was pretty, she is beautiful. Welcome to my favourite Rookies when it comes to looks girl

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Remember the Mischew (spelling?) sisters?  I thought one of them was an absolute dog, and she was a pageant winner.  She was the one who auditioned the second time and was cut after having dropped out of TC the previous year.

image.png.0172051f8b0c4b853e643cca827f3d08.png

Edited by kalibean
Edited because I apparently don't know how to insert a gif. Sigh.
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

DCC15-4-1600097239.jpg

DCC15-2-1600096905.jpg?quality=0.8&forma

Why mask them up for one thing but not the other? Total nonsense.

dccmakingtheteam_119450680_335915867559216_3346353219573463850_n.jpg

I think I see Claire W in the back with reddish hair!! Behind Dani (second photo)

Still sad about Tori getting cut 😭

And I see my girl Kinzie too on the background 😍

Edited by AYTOfan
9 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

(for those who can't see the website) The information was fairly boring and standard, the only images that are not in the MTT instagram post are these (second pic is Elli and holy crap she is stunning):  

DCC15-4-1600097239.jpg

DCC15-5-1600097314.jpg

I would say that whoever is up front in the off the shoulder jumpsuit, it would be inappropriate attire for a professional meeting.  Something covering the shoulders would be more appropriate in my opinion.  Its a nice jumpsuit, just not the event to wear it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

It never truly stops, does it? Here we go again... 🙄🙄🙄

I seriously don't understand why Victoria does that to her hair on purpose. She would look so much better with straight hair that isn't teased to the point of being a birds nest.

• Love 9
Just now, GeekToTheCore said:

Note to Kelli: GET BRENNAN BACK. You have selected the wrong ladies to lead this organization. It's okay to admit your mistake and make corrections. Caroline, Tess, Daphne, Kat=NOT BRENNAN. Those ladies not only put their teammates at risk, but they also reportedly made public spectacles of themselves. Kelli, you let several girls go who would currently be serving as positive, consistent, and mature ambassadors. NO to Maddie and Marshall for your justifications and rationalizations. 

Ask...no BEG her to come back and then show Brennan giving them the most non-Brennan like EFF YOU! 😜

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Y'all, there's no evidence that Maddie told Marshall anything. That's just speculation from the FB group based off the photo they took together. I'm not a big Maddie fan, but this is how rumors get started. Next everyone will be calling for head.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Note to Kelli: GET BRENNAN BACK. You have selected the wrong ladies to lead this organization. It's okay to admit your mistake and make corrections. Caroline, Tess, Daphne, Kat=NOT BRENNAN. Those ladies not only put their teammates at risk, but they also reportedly made public spectacles of themselves. Kelli, you let several girls go who would currently be serving as positive, consistent, and mature ambassadors. NO to Maddie and Marshall for your justifications and rationalizations. 

Yes!!!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I seriously don't understand why Victoria does that to her hair on purpose. She would look so much better with straight hair that isn't teased to the point of being a birds nest.

Like mother like daughter... VK def gets her hairstyle from her mother. I just saw the episode yesterday where the alum went to practice to critique the girls (where Erin kept falling back dancing) look at Tina, with all due respect, she looks CRAZY with the lipstick and hair all over the place bless her heart... also for reference that episode is where Cassie told the rookies she wasn't the smiley cheerleader but the one who could lay down the law, sure Cassie whatev... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Y'all, there's no evidence that Maddie told Marshall anything. That's just speculation from the FB group based off the photo they took together. I'm not a big Maddie fan, but this is how rumors get started. Next everyone will be calling for head.

Like most of the speculations and accusations

8 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Like mother like daughter... VK def gets her hairstyle from her mother. I just saw the episode yesterday where the alum went to practice to critique the girls (where Erin kept falling back dancing) look at Tina, with all due respect, she looks CRAZY with the lipstick and hair all over the place bless her heart... also for reference that episode is where Cassie told the rookies she wasn't the smiley cheerleader but the one who could lay down the law, sure Cassie whatev... 

My eyes get drawn to Ashton every time in that episode 😍

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

That would mean Kelli would have to admit she was wrong & we know that isn't happening...

2 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

My eyes get drawn to Ashton every time in that episode 😍

Mine too! I never realized how stunning she is until that episode, wow! She seemed really nice too... 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

It never truly stops, does it? Here we go again... 🙄🙄🙄

Jesus, all I see are horse teeth and a bird's nest for hair!  Why can't TPTB teach her to do her hair, and makeup and send her to get her veneers to a size that is normal! SMH!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

That would mean Kelli would have to admit she was wrong & we know that isn't happening...

Mine too! I never realized how stunning she is until that episode, wow! She seemed really nice too... 

I just watched this episode today and Mia & Cassie just seem to be sat there like a couple of mean girls, constantly bitching away.

Also, super proud of Erin for taking all that criticism then coming back and kicking butt the following year! Other than Brennan (obvs), she's my favourite comeback girl.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, cgloss said:

You are correct. It just seems awfully coincidental that Maddie was there and all the sudden Marshall is online defending the honor of those four. Especially considering that there were other people who went out of town and aren’t suspended from the game.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I think Marshall is just kissing ass.  I'm sure he's desperate to keep the DCC's business.  Tangerine does not have the best reputation in the area.  I'm surprised the girls still go there honestly (several of them sneak off to other salons to have things done).

Right! Why does he care about the business of DCC? I think he should be more concerned with fixing his own hair, it's tacky! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TB12 said:

VK is so clueless she doesn't realize she shows her true colors without even trying, posting a blurry pic of Amber with her shining in the background, gurl you're not friends, just stop! That being said, something that always drives me crazy is EVERY picture these girls post of someone's birthday, wedding, graduation, mother's day, father's day new dog day... is of them with the person and in their uniform. They do realize they are more than the uniform, right? It's like they take any opportunity they can to post themselves in uniform. I'm surprised they don't wear the uniform on vaca or bachelorette parties! I think it's actually sad bc what will they post when they move on or are kicked off the team? 

The DCC contract states that the girls are not allowed to wear their uniforms outside of sanctioned performances and appearances.

Once they're not on the team anymore, certain girls will just keep posting old pictures of themselves in uniform. I don't follow any of them on IG but I know in the past when I've looked up specific alumnae, there were definitely girls who hadn't been on the team for several years and were still posting old pictures of themselves in uniform. Like every Sunday, they would post a picture of themselves in uniform with a caption like "Can't wait for tonight's game! Go Cowboys!" It's probably not as obvious if you follow them and you just see an old picture pop up in your feed once a week, but because I was scrolling back it was really obvious how many old pictures from their DCC days were posted and how frequently.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Which series?? I totally missed a few series when my boy was born, I watched Courtney cook make the team and a couple series after, started watching again series 13, in currently working from home and can watch it while I’m working lol 

YES! That is definitely Kitty in the back of the photo!

1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

I would say that whoever is up front in the off the shoulder jumpsuit, it would be inappropriate attire for a professional meeting.  Something covering the shoulders would be more appropriate in my opinion.  Its a nice jumpsuit, just not the event to wear it.

Where's Brenda to call her out on it?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It's the Dallas way!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

Jesus, all I see are horse teeth and a bird's nest for hair!  Why can't TPTB teach her to do her hair, and makeup and send her to get her veneers to a size that is normal! SMH!

I know! I feel so shallow, but all I can focus on is that MOUTH! If you cover the bottom half of her face, her eyes are very pretty, but then...

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I know! I feel so shallow, but all I can focus on is that MOUTH! If you cover the bottom half of her face, her eyes are very pretty, but then...

Oh I know!!  But I think we have all gotten used to a certain look for the DCC all these years.  And I agree if you cover the bottom half of her face, but then . . . yeah, I get it!!  She is one step above a "Butterface," IMO.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

To bad they weren't born to TK, then the lie wouldn't have mattered at all!

The Minchew Sisters storyline was so fake. K&J knew they were pageant girls and knew the procedure for crowning a successor. They could have asked the same thing in panel interview, or even just asked them during auditions. It's clear that in many cases, K&J know who the girls are and know the same people. The whole thing was produced just to demonstrate that not putting DCC first is a dealbreaker. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

You are correct. It just seems awfully coincidental that Maddie was there and all the sudden Marshall is online defending the honor of those four. Especially considering that there were other people who went out of town and aren’t suspended from the game.

My spidey sense went up when Marshall, just a couple of weeks after Cassie spoke up about something she had zero involvement in, chimed in. It seems like they are channeling information they want out there through him and it's just quite transparent. They know they have a PR problem, but they aren't sophisticated or competent enough to deal with it directly so they send these non-spokespeople out to try to tamp things down on social media.

• Love 22
On 9/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

They're basically doing Thunderstruck to a different song. Get some new moves Judy.

They always go on and on about world class and the best and blah blah.  But they literally do the same dances over and over.  They better know them.  They’ve been doing the same Pregame dance for 12 years or so! 😂😂

And YEEHAW!  They finally announced season 15.  Let the $hit show commence 😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 13