Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

Hmmmm . . . maybe I'm just dense but weren't these the four girls who were rumored to have been out drinking at Lake of the Ozarks recently?  Maybe that's why they're sitting out?

I’m thinking not all groups will be there that they may rotate groups 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Imagine having your head so far up your own butt that your birthday wish photo for your ‘sister’ is  super blurry but it’s the only one you can upload that has you in it ... Seriously Seabiscuit Amber is stunning. You couldn’t find ONE nice photo of her to post? 

1DD721F3-32ED-473A-8A8E-6D94D16BFF1D.jpeg

We often see both girls standing (or sitting) together and smiling happily at the camera.  If one of them doesn't have the picture, SOMEONE usually does.  The fact that Victoria can't get ONE quality picture with both of them is very telling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Today won’t be the only day Caroline, Tess, Daphne, and Kat watch the Cowboys from home. They have been benched from next weeks home game as punishment for their rule breaking. Tess and Caroline are first and second leaders this year so what does this say about Judy and Kellis decision making. Kat must be Mr Jones love child with as many times as she has broken rules and remained on the team. 

Thank you, LemonBus230, for the excellent tea, as always.

You've been right on the money so far, and I love you for it!!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, An Offt said:

Today won’t be the only day Caroline, Tess, Daphne, and Kat watch the Cowboys from home. They have been benched from next weeks home game as punishment for their rule breaking. Tess and Caroline are first and second leaders this year so what does this say about Judy and Kellis decision making. Kat must be Mr Jones love child with as many times as she has broken rules and remained on the team. 

I know there was some talk earlier about there only being two groups, with Maddie and Tess as GL1s. But I don't think they would demote Lexie or Gina from 2GL to give Caroline the spot, which makes me think there are still four groups. In that case, who do we think the other 2GLs are? Assuming Maddie, Tess, Gina, and Lexie have the GL1 spots.

I still can't decide whether Savannah will get a position...so my guess is for Rachel A, Amber, and Savannah/Ashlee/Rachel W.

Edited by DCCFan2021
New thoughts
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

They have been benched from next weeks home game as punishment for their rule breaking. 

What rule exactly?  Drinking?  Or traveling?  And why them, but not Amber who also went out of state?  Would they have been punished if it wasn't discussed on this forum? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

What rule exactly?  Drinking?  Or traveling?  And why them, but not Amber who also went out of state?  Would they have been punished if it wasn't discussed on this forum? 

Right? I know someone mentioned an organization rule about quarantine for 14 days after a trip, but they were not the only 4 who took trips that weekend.

• Love 2
Just now, Jennv said:

Right? I know someone mentioned an organization rule about quarantine for 14 days after a trip, but they were not the only 4 who took trips that weekend.

Only other one was amber and it was just her and her boyfriend 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

After what Hannah posted, I can see the organization making sure they follow every covid protocol from here on out, but they should be consistent about it

• Love 6
3 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

It is nothing new to post a photo with both yourself and a friend as a congratulate post tho. I wonder if any other DCC besides Lisa would get the same reaction 😂

Ohh I agree - they all do that. Hell I do it too with my friends birthdays. The point I was trying to make was that the one and only photo that she chose to post was one where amber, who is beautiful, looks terrible and blurry. She couldn’t have picked one photo where amber looks stunning? It makes you wonder what kind of sister, bestie, team mate would deliberately post something where amber doesn’t look flattering. 

FWIW, I’m neither a VK lover or hater, merely an interested observer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They have only been benched (if true) because we have made a HUGE stink on this board.  Otherwise nothing would happen.   Again firm consistency would benefit this organization at this time.   😂🤪😂🤪who we kidding it won’t lol !!!! 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I had sent various news organizations (local to Dallas and national) info on their lack of safety. They really need to be careful and get their heads out of their asses. One positive test will fuck everyone over. 

They will hide any positives if it will make them look bad .  They already shut down production once due to circumstances .

Edited by forumborum
Didn’t finish
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, forumborum said:

They already shut down production once due to circumstances .

Yes, and because it came at the end of TC, it’s really made it hard to edit together a satisfying season. Imagine a show where filming shuts down right before they shoot the finale. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, and because it came at the end of TC, it’s really made it hard to edit together a satisfying season. Imagine a show where filming shuts down right before they shoot the finale. 

Did they ever shoot the finale ? 

23 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Wasn't that almost every show this year?

But would be a lot more difficult with Reality TV cause its not like they can just pick up the script and continue on from the stop next season.

I feel for the production team who has to do the splicing.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

I feel for the production team who has to do the splicing.

Yeah, they have to make Hannah look weak in her "pom technique" and make Brennan look like she is struggling.  And make girls who aren't good dancers look good.  Oh, and make K&J look sympathetic.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Did we know Jinelle was in Kip Moore's music video for Running for You?

How has Kelli not been crowing about that? Esp when she was a DCC/ working for them at the time. I would have thought it for sure would be mentioned to the girls 

Screenshot_20200914-152346_YouTube Music.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

And edit out VK’s rude, entitled attitude. 

Yay!  We won't see her at all!!!

Just now, Jesiklyn said:

How has Kelli not been crowing about that? Esp when she was a DCC/ working for them at the time. I would have thought it for sure would be mentioned to the girls 

The girls have appeared in several music videos, but it's never been mentioned.

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Heather Alexis kashara and Lacey  were in one for granger smith 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Cool! I just watched it and the song isn't my favourite but video and storyline are beautiful

• Love 3
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She did some others.

Often when you learn dances, the choreographer will yell out reminders of what moves are coming next. Sometimes they're just describing exactly what you're doing (like "walk walk walk" or "look left") but sometimes they're a little more descriptive. As soon as I saw that hip shimmy with the poms going up and down the sides of their hips, I was like yeah, we definitely would have called that the butt washer move during rehearsal.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

We often see both girls standing (or sitting) together and smiling happily at the camera.  If one of them doesn't have the picture, SOMEONE usually does.  The fact that Victoria can't get ONE quality picture with both of them is very telling.

Exactly. They've been teammates for an entire season and a blurry screencap is the only picture that Victoria has of them together? Must be really good friends.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The pom cried tears of silver and blue when told "Tonight will be your last night."

They can't now that VK is on the team. There's a double pirouette that she would fall out of every time (even if there was no pom on the ground to blame).

I have no sympathy for RP (rogue Pom).  I’m convinced RP got Hannah cut. For 2 years, she has great pom technique and now she’s suddenly terrible enough to cut. RP snuck into her hands.

2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

I remember this when it came out.  Janelle looks great in this. 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

What rule did Caroline, Daphne, Tess, and Kat break @lemonbus230 ??  

They went to an interstate lake and were seen drunk in public. Apparently the cowboys have put a rule in place regarding quarantining after travel and public drunkenness is usually frowned upon by the organisation or potentially in their contract as not allowed (not totally sure about the contract).

Edited by BulaKitty
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2020 at 3:12 AM, Jess14 said:

Yeah, I don’t remember seniority mattering as much in the past. I also don’t know that they put Maddie/Amy upfront to avoid conflict on the team (it’s just a theory), but I don’t think the Kashara situation is all that comparable. After Erica’s departure, there were only 3 girls on the team who were senior to Kashara, and one was Jenna - we all know what happened there. So, there just weren’t that many senior vets on the team like there were last year. I don’t think it’s a question that Jenna or a healthy Erica would’ve been point if they knew how to follow rules. But putting Bridget at point for example, while the right thing to do, would’ve been jumping a lot of girls who had seniority over her.

I don’t remember the makeup of the team when Crystal was there.

I don’t think seniority ever mattered. When Ashton got her position in the triangle, she was in her second season. If they could put a 2nd year up there, they could’ve picked a better point girl this past season. 

9 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

It is nothing new to post a photo with both yourself and a friend as a congratulate post tho. I wonder if any other DCC besides Lisa would get the same reaction 😂

That’s not a photo with them, it’s a game day photo that shows VK in all her glory. The nice thing to do is either put up an actual picture you took together as friends do, or find a cute picture of the bd girl. I’ve never seen any other girl do the same thing, apart from some girls who would put multiple pictures of them with the bd girl along with some ‘on duty’. In that context it’s fine, because it’s one of many and it shows how long they’ve been dancing together.

7 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Exactly.... and as I said, if you don’t have a picture of both you, then go with a very flattering picture of the bday girl. It’s not really appropriate to use someone’s birthday to showcase yourself....

Soo does that mean we have 4 groups as every year? It would make sense to have them alternate and have only 2 groups per game, or maybe alternate even during the game?

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

If they could put a 2nd year up there, they could’ve picked a better point girl this past season. 

👏👏👏👏 PREACH. I'm just sitting here waiting for those 3-year girls (S13) to get into that triangle!!!!

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Agree with all of these sentiments. I find it a bit sad to watch videos from just a few years ago. The DCCs have not recovered from that 2 year span when they lost Melissa, Amy T, Megan C, Jenn K, Jenna, Danielle, Holly, Erica, Maggie, Mandy, Cersten, etc. Other than Kash, Lacey, and Gina, those departures encompassed ALL of the best performers on the team, and or fan favorites like Danielle and Jinelle. The rookie group of Alexis/Lexie came nowhere close to replacing what was lost, and while the rookie class of Bridget/ Hannah/Ashlee was great, the DCCs have been more interested in featuring VK, Maddie, Amy, and Tess than the ones who actually have star potential. 

Im hoping, but probably in vain, that this year’s rookies will bring some power and sass, and that the 3 year girls will finally get their due. It’s unfortunate that Hannah and Bridget are gone because both were special performers, IMO.

Not to mention that prior to the 2 year span they also lost Kinzie, Jacie, Holly Hubbard and Kelsey B

3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t think seniority ever mattered. When Ashton got her position in the triangle, she was in her second season. If they could put a 2nd year up there, they could’ve picked a better point girl this past season. 

I get what you mean but we are talking about Ashton Torres, arguably the ultimate example of a DCC (atleast according to TPTB) 😂 

Wished she stayed on the team longer btw

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

I get what you mean but we are talking about Ashton Torres, arguably the ultimate example of a DCC (atleast according to TPTB) 😂 

Wished she stayed on the team longer btw

I wish she stayed longer too!  I really think that if she did, her sister would not have been cut.

• Love 2

Ok so apparently my phone lost my post from last night, not a real shock my phone sucks about posting. Anyway... pure speculation but I wonder if the any other girls who left town, like Amber, were honest about it and told Kelli or Judy, or whomever else they were supposed to tell and the 4 "lake girls" lied and tried to slide back in without anyone knowing which is extra dumb in this day and age bc there's no way they completely shut down their SM and didn't post or tell a single soul about it and if by some miracle they did it was posted here that they were seen and we know some of the squad and TPTB read here. That would explain them being sat out. Or maybe it has to do with what they did vs what others did while out of town, or how far they traveled, or where they traveled. Over all it doesn't matter, I still want to know who decided they're out for a game bc never in a million years will I believe Kelli did it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I call bullshit. If they are signing things without reading them, then they are idiots.

They are human and can misread things tho. I personally experienced it lol. Not everything is fake

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I call bullshit. If they are signing things without reading them, then they are idiots.

4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I think Marshall is just kissing ass.  I'm sure he's desperate to keep the DCC's business.  Tangerine does not have the best reputation in the area.  I'm surprised the girls still go there honestly (several of them sneak off to other salons to have things done).

Yeah someone on the fb group replied, saying much the same thing as you. They've mentioned him probably getting the tea off maddie and their trying to cover for the girls.

Can definitely imagine Marshall being like right give me all the gossip to Maddie during her hair appointment.

Edited by BulaKitty
typos
  • Love 5