Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Anyways

I think the leading positions will look like this (2nd leaders kind of in a random order except Caroline who is apperently 2nd leader for Tess)

20200914_154013.jpg

(You can't imagine how much it annoys me that I forgot to remove the red lines under Maddie and Lexie their names 😂😩)

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Erica Jenkins had a bit of a weight issue. She was called into Kelli's office and laid into for covering her body at Finals in a possible attempt to hide it.

I feel like I never see Erica past her rookie season. Do you know what season this was? 10?

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

I call bullshit. If they are signing things without reading them, then they are idiots.

Hasn’t Lisa been teaching out of state?  Didn’t Amber travel as well?  Didn’t rookies get to go home after TC to move their lives to Texas?  Did they all quarantine?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

Marshall responding to the lake thing with Caroline, Daphne, Tess and Kat.

dcc marshall lake response.PNG

So Maddie gave Marshall the “save face” explanation. If it was a misunderstanding why did no one else who went out of town get benched from the game. It’s pretty clear it wasn’t a misunderstanding and moreso indicates those four lied about what actually went down. Wonder how the team feels about Maddie telling people about their inner drama.

Edited by lemonbus230
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

VK is so clueless she doesn't realize she shows her true colors without even trying, posting a blurry pic of Amber with her shining in the background, gurl you're not friends, just stop! That being said, something that always drives me crazy is EVERY picture these girls post of someone's birthday, wedding, graduation, mother's day, father's day new dog day... is of them with the person and in their uniform. They do realize they are more than the uniform, right? It's like they take any opportunity they can to post themselves in uniform. I'm surprised they don't wear the uniform on vaca or bachelorette parties! I think it's actually sad bc what will they post when they move on or are kicked off the team? 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

So Maddie gave Marshall the “save face” explanation. If it was a misunderstanding why did no one else who went out of town get benched from the game. It’s pretty clear it wasn’t a misunderstanding and moreso indicates those four lied about what actually went down. Wonder how the team feels about Maddie telling people about their inner drama.

Total speculation on my part, but I think TPTB sent Maddie to the salon to tell Marshall that story (innocent mistake; girls are being benched for safety, not punishment) under the cover of the “weekend blowout” or however Marshall described it in the picture he posted with her, knowing that he’d post it.  

Cassie’s recent defense of the team/TPTB went over like a lead balloon, so they had to find another mouthpiece ...

Or perhaps I’m just an evil genius and that’s what I’d do ... 😈

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jazzhands said:

Total speculation on my part, but I think TPTB sent Maddie to the salon to tell Marshall that story (innocent mistake; girls are being benched for safety, not punishment) under the cover of the “weekend blowout” or however Marshall described it in the picture he posted with her, knowing that he’d post it.  

Cassie’s recent defense of the team/TPTB went over like a lead balloon, so they had to find another mouthpiece ...

Or perhaps I’m just an evil genius and that’s what I’d do ... 😈

I would not put that past TPTB especially hearing that Maddie is practically an extension of the Jones family... 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

I think Marshall is just kissing ass.  I'm sure he's desperate to keep the DCC's business.  Tangerine does not have the best reputation in the area.  I'm surprised the girls still go there honestly (several of them sneak off to other salons to have things done).

One of my BFF's has a brother who does hair in Dallas. He's worked on some DCCs in the past. And no, he does not work for Tangerine. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Marissa has to be the most unattractive DCC I've ever seen.  If she also has "personality issues" as has been reported, I will never understand how she made the team.

ugly beach shot.jpg

God, is she ever homely. She looks like Golum

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Is this a current picture? She looks like a child here.

13 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

How old is she in this picture?  She looks 15.  

No clue.  But you can ask her!

19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Marissa has to be the most unattractive DCC I've ever seen.  If she also has "personality issues" as has been reported, I will never understand how she made the team.

ugly beach shot.jpg

I still think she's cute lol. Also I think it's kinda ironic that you pulled a pic where her caption is all about self love and accepting your flaws without makeup or filters, and empowering others as well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
26 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I still think she's cute lol. Also I think it's kinda ironic that you pulled a pic where her caption is all about self love and accepting your flaws without makeup or filters, and empowering others as well.

I never saw the caption.  I found this on one of the FB groups.  Since they share our photos, I figured it would all be good!

Everyone here has their favs and dislikes.  I've never hidden my dislike for Marissa.  She lost me a long time ago.  Don't like her look and beak nose and really hated that photo she posted wearing the Cowboys tee-shirt, cowboy hat and boots before she made the team.  "Try hard much" has never worked for me.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I applaud the self-love, but the fact is That she is far too unattractive to be a DCC. I really, really don’t get it. 

Especially after reading the reported personality concerns.  That did not sound good at all.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I applaud the self-love, but the fact is That she is far too unattractive to be a DCC. I really, really don’t get it. 

Good makeup will make her 'presentable' as DCC...I've not seen her dance yet, my jury is still out on that...

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

One might wonder whether it is a good idea to expose Marissa to such a demanding environment as a beauty pageant competition if she has clearly so much issues with the mental side of these competitions.

She clearly wants to do them and wants the limelight. Somehow she wants to measure herself against others.

This is fine but she cannot expect others not to have an opinion of her looks when she participates in said competitions.

I think she doesn’t have the looks. I haven’t seen her dance but she has to have Nicole Hamilton/Melissa Wallace times 3 dance ability to make up for her looks.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I call bullshit. If they are signing things without reading them, then they are idiots.

and if Kelli is handing things out to be signed without going over it explicitly she's an idiot which..... um yeah

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She brags on her pageant wins A LOT -- it's clear she's very insecure and she uses those to try and convince others (and herself) that she's pretty.  But I agree with you 100%.  Even in this photo you can tell she was very particular about the angles to minimize her nose and forehead -- so I'm not buying the "here I am in my natural state" BS. 

Sadly for her, it's still an extremely unflattering photo.

Dissingenuous is a strong word but Marissa reminds me of Bethany from Jumaji (not her looks mind you, just her behaviour)

D0F1E1BA-F384-4DE6-AE56-793A2511A5CA.thumb.jpeg.f157e662888ba0216b614f9da93e621a.jpeg

#nofilter

• LOL 7
43 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She brags on her pageant wins A LOT -- it's clear she's very insecure and she uses those to try and convince others (and herself) that she's pretty.  But I agree with you 100%.  Even in this photo you can tell she was very particular about the angles to minimize her nose and forehead -- so I'm not buying the "here I am in my natural state" BS. 

Sadly for her, it's still an extremely unflattering photo.

I have nothing against Marissa but I find it funny that so (reportedly) brags about her peagant wins when you have the first runner up of Miss America at the same work place 🤭🤭

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

I actually hope Marissa is as obnoxious as she allegedly has been reported to be. I don’t remember a cheerleader (other than VK for obvious reasons) getting this much criticism before having even a second of airtime. Personally, I’ll hold off on my judgement of her personality, but in terms of looks, I think she looks ok with makeup on and her hair done. I definitely think she looks better than the Trevino sisters, who were featured all over the place. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
Just now, Jess14 said:

I actually hope Marissa is as obnoxious as she allegedly has been reported to be. I don’t remember a cheerleader (other than VK for obvious reasons) getting this much criticism before having even a second of airtime. Personally, I’ll hold off on my judgement of her personality, but in terms of looks, I think she looks ok with makeup on and her hair done. I definitely think she looks better than the Trevino sisters, who were featured all over the place. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder though.

Tbh I didnt mind Trisha but idk what they saw in Crystal, especially her rookie year 🙈

And I agree when it comes to Marissa, I will wait to form my judgement about her personality

4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

If it is Elli in the second picture I take my non outspoken opinion back. I thought she looked fine but in that photo she looks so pretty and cute

• Love 1

I don't believe for a hot minute they wore masks once the cameras were off. That promo pic of the new season is so staged although they really do all pose rather than just stand so maybe its not... 

• Love 5
Just now, KG150 said:

Did you guys catch, “in a first for the organization, the franchise conducted worldwide auditions virtually, resulting in one of the most diverse and talented casts to date.”?

I mean it is possible, it is not like the girls have 1 chance to impress them at prelims, they can record their audition as many times as they wanted

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

I mean it is possible, it is not like the girls have 1 chance to impress them at prelims, they can record their audition as many times as they wanted

I meant the part where they talk about diversity lol. 

• Love 1