Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, MonaMechelle said:

The website is cute but they didn’t do any user acceptance testing lol. So much is broken, incorrect or inconsistent. They should call me, I’ll do it for free if they’ll give me previews of the upcoming season 😂

Hey, CS major here, I'll redesign it for them if they give me a 100% honest interview with K&J (and then I'll use y'all as a test group and spill the tea on the website for you, then "forget" to take it down before publishing so the entire world can know how crazy management has gotten). Seriously though, there are so many problems with that website that could be fixed so quickly. Heck, just editing the HTML in my browser window can fix some of the issues.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

For Victoria' s goals she says she has many things she wants to achieve.  I am sure they are all DCC related.  

She says that because she has NO goals. She needs Tina to tell her what is next in her life!

Edited by jlc
Fix spelling
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Here's another screw up: If someone were to go here and then go here; they've spoiled which vets make it back. 

(Aside from Christina, of course...)

Eeeeeuw. Do not like the looking at the boots pictures. Whats up with that?  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

I think I am the only one that isn't totally in love with Nicole Hamilton lol 😂

Get. Out. 😐

No, just kidding!

Thats the beauty of this forum. Everyone can have their opinion heard and no one is wrong. It’s not necessarily a DCC fan-site, but a site for the show itself. Especially compared to the original Television Without Pity forums, which could be brutal. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, vanillagum said:

because of covid or? 

or because she didn't like being a dcc as much as expected?

She also had a boyfriend in Arizona.

He is black and there was some speculation she wasn't treated very well in the locker room because of that.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

He is black and there was some speculation she wasn't treated very well in the locker room because of that.

Season 12 rookies are close.  Season 13 rookies are very close.  Season 14 rookies - ehhh, not so much.  And being from out of town, dealing with favoritism - could have been a difficult time.

• Useful 7
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Get. Out. 😐

No, just kidding!

Thats the beauty of this forum. Everyone can have their opinion heard and no one is wrong. It’s not necessarily a DCC fan-site, but a site for the show itself. Especially compared to the original Television Without Pity forums, which could be brutal. 

*Walks out the door*

Nicole is a great dancer just not my fave, neither for point. Interestingly I seem to prefer blondes when it comes to points. I loved Whitney, Holly and KaShara as point and I would love to see Rachel W getting point in the future 😂

11 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I like her a regular amount. 😛

Same!!

6 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Okay this is a speculation I literally have never heard and I won't believe it either (no offense ofcourse)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

*Walks out the door*

Nicole is a great dancer just not my fave, neither for point. Interestingly I seem to prefer blondes when it comes to points. I loved Whitney, Holly and KaShara as point and I would love to see Rachel W getting point in the future 😂

Same!!

Okay this is a speculation I literally have never heard and I won't believe it either (no offense ofcourse)

I think the info about reasons why Taylor P. may have retired after one year were discussed in this forum in the late spring/early summer, including the reason given above. I don't have any info. one way or the other, I'm sorry she left. She was cute and seemed like a sweet gal.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

question, when is the current squad thread made? I thought it would be around the first game or is it later?

Since the show hasn’t aired yet they won’t put the squad up until after the last episode 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Is this a new thing because in the past they all went to the same salon for rookie makeovers. 

Yes, it's new.  For the WOC ladies.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

*Walks out the door*

Same!!

I find that hard to believe too.  In this day and age, most people don’t care about who dates/marries who, or their skin color.   The only ones who do want to make it political and we don’t need that kind of negativity!  DCC is better than that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Too bad she wasn’t this opinionated when it comes to sticking up for her teammates.

Have any of them stuck up for their teammates though?  I would assume that if you want to maintain your standing on the team, you keep your mouth shut.  And that would go for any alumni who continue to live in Texas.

• Useful 8
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

On the topic of Taylor P, I just watched a clip from last year's show where Kelli mistook Taylor for Victoria. She was all, "I don't mean to be biased but Victoria is so clean and powerful and I love watching her!" and Judy corrected her saying it was Taylor. Just goes to show that Kelli really is biased if she thinks that any tall blonde who dances well must be Victoria.

Yea. I remember that episode. My eyes nearly popped out of my head with how hard I was rolling them. I especially cringed for Taylor P lol I was surprised that Taylor didn't make SG too. She was getting so much love from Charm and Judy during the auditions. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Since when is Maddie this opionated? So ballsy a statement esp when the Seahawks coach was one of the ones fined for not wearing a mask.

Screenshot_20200928-095717_Instagram.jpg

Didn't one of the cheerleaders get in trouble for replying to a player on twitter a few years ago? But Maddie can @ a head coach?  It will be interesting to see if this stays live or if TPTB tell her to pull it down ... Although Maddie being a favourite maybe she wont have to remove it 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Everyone can respect Bridget all the want but she wasn't at risk of losing her job. I wouldnt stand up for my colleages if it means that I lose my job (depending on the issue but 99% of the time those issues are not my business) DCC is a job after all

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Didn't one of the cheerleaders get in trouble for replying to a player on twitter a few years ago? But Maddie can @ a head coach?  It will be interesting to see if this stays live or if TPTB tell her to pull it down ... Although Maddie being a favourite maybe she wont have to remove it 

No offense, it also just seems tacky. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Kelli mixed up 2 names for a second omg 😱

Anyways, Everyone can respect Bridget all the want but she wasn't at risk of losing her job. I wouldnt stand up for my colleages if it means that I lose my job (depending on the issue but 99% of the time those issues are not my business) DCC is a job after all

Well as we saw from Brianna’s post, this seems to be something Kelli and Co. do quite frequently. Seems like getting someone’s name right, who works for you, would fall under bare minimum. Especially if your claim to fame is “world class”.

And Doesn't being a leader mean representing and standing up for your colleagues? I would hate to work for a leader who only looked out for themselves. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
22 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

No offense, it also just seems tacky. 

Being an Aussie I’m not really across how well the cowboys do but from what I do know they haven’t really had much success recently? She talks a big game for someone’s who is cheering for an average team. 

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

Yeah, not a good look for Maddie to be calling out the opponent’s head coach, especially since he was just fined for not wearing a mask properly. Who exactly does she think she is?

Well I guess he showed her😆

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Which cheerleader and what was the tweet?

55 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Yeah I can't imagine this is something TPTB will be happy about, it quiet petty really I thought more highly of her.

If I was them I wouldn't be too impressed as it really isn't a good look from a PR stand point

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Well as we saw from Brianna’s post, this seems to be something Kelli and Co. do quite frequently. Seems like getting someone’s name right, who works for you, would fall under bare minimum. Especially if your claim to fame is “world class”.

And Doesn't being a leader mean representing and standing up for your colleagues? I would hate to work for a leader who only looked out for themselves. 

I mean Kelli and Co can't do anything right in the first place so I am really don't wanna discuss this any further lol. 😁

In the end you are there for yourself, not for others. When it comes to to that point you pick yourself over someone else. I wouldn't risk my job over something that someone else has done.

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1