Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Trixi said:

And didn’t she disparage Texans as a whole when she went for her TX drivers license?

She used a country themed filter and used the word y’all when she got her TX license. I can only speak for myself, but I found it silly, not offensive. Many Texans will happily play on the country girl stereotype when it suits.  (I say as I drive a big truck and wear boots that have only seen farms and ranches for short visits.)

At worst I found it worth an eye roll, and there are much bigger fish to fry. I tend to like most people, but Kat is someone I would happily catch up with over lunch once every month or two and call it a day. 

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Trixi said:

I tried 3-4 times before I realized that after the 3rd question there is a statement u have to agree to by checking a little box off to the right. I missed seeing it all the other times😂

What kind of FB DCC group is this? 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think she said she was trying to look like a little kid. Bc Texas is sooooo much more country than freaking North Carolina.

But still, the little kid thing makes no sense.  Since she was waiting in the DMV line soooo long (and yes, that happens a lot and is frustrating as hell), I'd think a filter that made her look like an old lady would be more appropriate 🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

But still, the little kid thing makes no sense.  Since she was waiting in the DMV line soooo long (and yes, that happens a lot and is frustrating as hell), I'd think a filter that made her look like an old lady would be more appropriate 🙂 

Well we’re taking Kat here so who knows if she was backtracking or just sorta dumb. Maybe both.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think she said she was trying to look like a little kid. Bc Texas is sooooo much more country than freaking North Carolina.

FOR REAL. My paternal side of the family is from rural western NC, and it’s not any better or worse than anything I’ve seen in Texas. Or any other state for that matter. 

I don’t know why I found this post more dumb than offensive...as someone who has experienced racism based on stereotypes, you’d think Kat would be more self aware about applying stereotypes on others.  Especially with much bigger things happening in the US right now. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I detest the over the head armpit shots...I wish they would do away with them.  They had SO many of those poses last season.  I thought Kelli didn't like that  "derrrrr I'm a cheerleader" pose...I know she made some fun of it one season.  Also...this was not a flattering figure photo for Kristin.

The thing is unless Kelli outright says no girls can do that anymore she can't say a hell of a lot bc at least one of her cameos back in the day was an arm over the head pose.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I detest the over the head armpit shots...I wish they would do away with them.  They had SO many of those poses last season.  I thought Kelli didn't like that  "derrrrr I'm a cheerleader" pose...I know she made some fun of it one season.  Also...this was not a flattering figure photo for Kristin.

I've never seen them do the one that Kristin did with both arms over the head.  The one that Kelli mocked (duhhhh I'm a cheerleader) is this:

image.png.db00deffb399234549377440e46919e9.png

• Love 4
4 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Are we really gonna act like DCC is special for not wearing masks 24/7? So many companies do that, it is all for show so it is interesting that DCC gets called out for it

There is nothing wrong with Kat being promoted to the 2nd row. She is beautiful and manh know that. 2017 was Maggie, 2018 was Alexis and 2019 Rachel W. Now it is Kats turn

Would you prefer to see this thread filled with each and every business that is seen with maskless employees? Or should we focus on the DCC on this DCC forum?

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Deleted

8 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

Would you prefer to see this thread filled with each and every business that is seen with maskless employees? Or should we focus on the DCC on this DCC forum?

I would prefer that people stop acting like DCC is the only one doing it. I know DCC can't anything right so I will stop speaking how I feel. I'll stick with making edits 

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Wow, Taylor J posted this on her instagram story 😞

8914A4BD-3E08-46E5-B326-DF0D35CEA3BE.png

Unf-ingbelievable.  What is wrong with these people? This is vile and reprehensible to begin with, but what could anyone possibly have against Taylor? It's nearly as confusing as it is disgusting.

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, CailynA said:

The thing is unless Kelli outright says no girls can do that anymore she can't say a hell of a lot bc at least one of her cameos back in the day was an arm over the head pose.

Yep it was....which is why I'm surprised she made fun of it.

• Love 1

Who knows exactly why Kat was moved up but a likely possibility is that they needed to spread out the WOC.  Given how many diverse rookies they took this year (which is good), the picture wouldn't look balanced if all the women with darker skin tones were concentrated in the back.

And, yes, the post on Taylor's page is disgusting.  Sounds like an angry family member though and not a fan.  Regardless, I know people on reality shows open themselves up to criticism, but that's beyond the limits!

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 24
8 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

Unf-ingbelievable.  What is wrong with these people? This is vile and reprehensible to begin with, but what could anyone possibly have against Taylor? It's nearly as confusing as it is disgusting.

Let's assume it's true that she's a "self narcissist" (LOL what a dope).  Still doesn't warrant "I hope you get cancer"  and "I'm glad your father's dead."

@vivianspoetry, I just want you to know I'm not trying to imply that you think the comment is vile because Taylor seems nice, but IMO that makes the comment double disgusting.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

A country themed filter includes missing teeth?   Sounds pretty offensive to me.

image.png.f9fb1fcee853ac1a12bee2fa7ccb489e.png

As a Texan, I really don’t think this is offensive at all. Maybe I would if I was missing some teeth but then again, if I was missing teeth and left it like that, then I probably still wouldn’t care. It’s a joke. 

• Love 6

A while ago I created a poll with who think should make the team. Looking back knowing who made the team I made a visual of the full results.

Disclaimer: Sydney and Amelia aren't in the list as at the team of created it wasn't known they were in trainingcamp. I also removed Jaycie as she wirhdrew before entering TC.

Screenshot_20200924-184926_WhatsApp.jpg

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

And, yes, the post on Taylor's page is disgusting.  Sounds like an angry family member though and not a fan.  Regardless, I know people on reality shows open themselves up to criticism, but that's beyond the limits!

Report and block, Taylor. Report and block. And I hope she finds away to ice out this person IRL because I agree it comes across as someone who knows her personally. That's very disturbing.

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

This hair style looks much better on Madeline Massingill, wish Kelli would let her change it.  

I'm getting Keri Russell vibes from Madeline Massingill in this photo which has never occurred to me before!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

120190056_182610373323382_5205740061748750899_n.jpg.3741731bb516f6b3af6f7e1bc44660fa.jpg119992476_249309126417856_182487555575868445_n.jpg.1730d2ee257af6e3d8a3b9304a269b00.jpg120042249_189273655978545_8521034170773305848_n.jpg.8750276b06c83a386f5a25a8daff1ee2.jpg

6 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

Report and block, Taylor. Report and block. And I hope she finds away to ice out this person IRL because I agree it comes across as someone who knows her personally. That's very disturbing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

OMG, I've been out of the loop on DCC for months and see there is a 100 pages posted on the board....what did I miss, did anything crazy happen? This is going to take a while to go through this. Wish me luck. 

Goodluck !!:) it is best to read the pages

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

OMG, I've been out of the loop on DCC for months and see there is a 100 pages posted on the board....what did I miss, did anything crazy happen? This is going to take a while to go through this. Wish me luck. 

EVERYTHING crazy happened. Worst thing that happened: Hannah, Brennan, Lily, and Meredith got cut. Likely Brennan because she’d had Covid & didn’t recover enough for their tastes, & likely Hannah for expressing concerns over Covid related safety issues in training camp. Then we all lost our collective minds. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

EVERYTHING crazy happened. Worst thing that happened: Hannah, Brennan, Lily, and Meredith got cut. Likely Brennan because she’d had Covid & didn’t recover enough for their tastes, & likely Hannah for expressing concerns over Covid related safety issues in training camp. Then we all lost our collective minds. 

Oh and don’t forget abt Kat messing with players along with a rookie as well !!! 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

it's always been so weird to me how alike they look, the fact they're both named madeline, and how both of their last names start with M

LOL I never thought they looked anything alike until that picture!  Madeline Molloy commented on it:

image.thumb.png.b664241afc3a97c38bf7def8b05d3318.png

• Love 10
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

image.png.f9fb1fcee853ac1a12bee2fa7ccb489e.png

I think that Kat was trying to be cute, but she didn't realize how this could come off as offensive.  I'm Southern by birth and place of residence, have family all over the south (Alabama, Georgia, North and South Carolina - and in 3 metropolitan cities in Texas - Ft. Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.  I get so sick and tired of Southerners being disparaged on TV, in movies, in politics, etc., for our accents (as if Northerners or Midwesterners have no accent of any kind...) for our appearance or especially for our intelligence.  This is totally uncalled for and has really affected my opinion of this girl.  Youth is no excuse for ignorance.  I was shocked to see this. 

Oh, BTW, many counties in many states suggest making an appointment at the motor vehicle departments so that long waits can be avoided...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

HAHA seriously??? It's all I could ever see omg lmao. I always found it spooky....

Soooo funny I never thought they even looked alike, Maddie looks AMAZING with Madeline's hair but not vice versa. Now i'll never not see them as twinning!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

This hair style looks much better on Madeline Massingill, wish Kelli would let her change it.  

Omg I would have no clue who these two actually are. I know Maddie has tweaked a lot of things this year but dang that’s worse than what Gina does to her waist and abs on pics. 

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

I love the straight hair on Maddie too, but I’m so thankful she’s able to work with her natural curl. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be told the hair texture that comes out of your head isn’t good enough. Hair color or extensions don’t seem nearly as invasive. And I can’t imagine how long it would take to blow out, even if she could get away with doing it once or twice a week. 

Seems like special occasion hair to me, not do this for all official appearances hair.  I would straight up get a wig like Kat! 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be told the hair texture that comes out of your head isn’t good enough.

Right? I cringe every time I see Brandy Kilby's 'makeover' amount to them straightening her hair

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Omg I would have no clue who these two actually are. I know Maddie has tweaked a lot of things this year but dang that’s worse than what Gina does to her waist and abs on pics. 

You do realize it’s Maddie’s hair with Madeline M.’s face and vice versa, right? I don’t see much change in Maddie’s face to be honest. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Right? I cringe every time I see Brandy Kilby's 'makeover' amount to them straightening her hair

I think if she had lost some length and selectively used a curling iron to give some life to some of the curls, it would have been perfect! She didn’t have the larger curls of Maddie or Nicole B but they could have done a prettier job. Sigh. You’d think Rainier, having curly hair himself, would have rocked that cut. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 4
On 9/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, 5678Pixie said:

Usually when your hands are up in the air like that your stomach doesn't hang over like Cianna's is.  This just shows me how unfair Kelli is to cut the four vets she cut this year.  She knew all along she was cutting them this year for ratings on MTT and didn't care if we were in the middle of a pandemic.  The fact that she wont let the rookies post any pix is cruel.  Girls wanted to post they made TC and now want to post they made the team.  Not being able to post a pix on your first game day shows just how Kelli only thinks about the show and not the girls.  Raiderettes and MDC look like the are have a great time.  Their coach's are finding ways to make the best of this year for the girls.  Kelli really needs to find something new to do with her life.  These girls have moved to Dallas, have worked hard, they have kissed Kelli's butt and they deserve to be treated better.  

On 9/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, DCCFanatic82 said:

Their current director is a former Dolphins cheerleader, a WOC, and not a shriveled old prune like Kelli is!

Sorry to be off topic. What happened to Dorie? Damn I thought it was former DCC Dorie as director. Did she get fired or resigned in the last year after that lawsuit over the virgin thing? Someone correct me I thought Dorie was the only one of that staff to have "stayed" with the rest like Brooke either resigning or fired or something. I remember when Lauren tried out and Kelli was like "wow I like the dolphin's cheerleaders technic" and I just thought well are you surprised Kelli? They got several former DCC on staff with their director, Dorie cheering around Shelly's era and then Brooke went on to be their choreographer so had 2 who was able to tell Lauren some tips etc  

On 9/23/2020 at 4:15 PM, ByTor said:

She hasn't changed "Oakland" to "Las Vegas", but according to her LinkedIn profile she is:

image.png.f17788dfd11c44cd2b3745fafce1b8d8.png

Surprised Mandy kind of "wiped" DCC off her linkedin, but then again not surprised. But damn I thought she still owned her dance company. Wonder who owns it now because it was quite successful before she joined DCC. This is the other reason why I like Mandy she's likeable and seems to have learnt somethings from what not to do from DCC.

23 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

You want kick height? Give me the Kilgore Rangerettes any day!

How many Rangerettes made it as a DCC. The only Rangettes I know who tried out was Lauren Gibler but Dementia Kelli didn't like her tho (if I remembered correctly)

6 hours ago, Dtowngal5280 said:

What kind of FB DCC group is this? 

The kind of facebook that is probably runned by Dementia Kelli and Charlotte under an alias name just that she can troll us, is my guess rofl.

As for Taylor, oh Taylor ignore them or just troll them back, but smart move calling them out. I'd have done that too.

11 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

How many Rangerettes made it as a DCC. The only Rangettes I know who tried out was Lauren Gibler but Dementia Kelli didn't like her tho (if I remembered correctly)

I know Robin and Amber were both Rangerettes and TCC Lauren from season 14 was one, but not sure about others

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, 404teanotfound said:
25 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

I know Robin and Amber were both Rangerettes and TCC Lauren from season 14 was one, but not sure about others

Meredith Oden was a Rangerette too.

22 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

If she's not holding her stomach in and there's absolutely no photoshop... I must admit... she looks damn good. 

She definitely looks toned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

The irony 😂 I laughed a bit too hard 

• LOL 10

19 hours ago, Leia1021 said:

First time I have something nice to say about VK. The other girls were late in picking up each dance and very fidgety in between dances. VK was the first on her end to begin the dances and stood very still and in position between dances. Other than that, still prefer her in a mask.

Honestly, that made me think... how are leaders calling out the dances now? Since they are in the center of the line, it’s not like the girls can look at them to see what choreo they’ve picked and the girls at the end certainly can’t hear them. So how does it work this season?

10 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Are we really gonna act like DCC is special for not wearing masks 24/7? So many companies do that, it is all for show so it is interesting that DCC gets called out for it

There is nothing wrong with Kat being promoted to the 2nd row. She is beautiful and manh know that. 2017 was Maggie, 2018 was Alexis and 2019 Rachel W. Now it is Kats turn

It’s a dcc forum, dcc will be called out. I personally don’t know of any companies or celebrities/influencers in my part of the world that don’t actually follow the rules, and that’s because we get fines when we don’t follow the rules. I understand the US doesn’t have the same rules but honestly? Yes please hold EVERYONE accountable. That includes dcc. This is a pandemic, if you know anyone or any company that is blatantly disregarding the rules, call them out. It’s not something you do just to keep up appearances, it’s a literal matter of life and death.  Just because others may be doing the same thing doesn’t mean that they don’t deserve to be called out on it.

32 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Just saw the vets pic on Insta and VK’s head got cut off. Definitely an oops by the social media team. But maybe they also felt like she needed a brush. Girl has GREAT hair dear lord please brush it. 

Ok I’m sorry but what the hell is that??? Why can’t anyone just gift her a brush?!? And teach her how to use it? I don’t think they cut her head by accident. That’s just awful. 

To give her some credit, if there’s no photoshop involved giiiirl well done. Hopefully she did this with a healthy diet, but it certainly wasn’t easy.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Word!!!!  #TeamKat

If you're hating on her for the "lake thing", I hope the hate is directed at Tess, Caroline,  and Daphne too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12