Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Wait is this a thing? Please explain lol 

There was one nomination once upon a time (I want to say it was Brendan trying to nominate Britney) and he outright said it and Production pulled some rule out of their ass that you can't outright name your noms before the ceremony so she was now ineligible from nominations, please choose another. Someone tell me I didn't dream this up. I remember for seasons afterwards that people would talk circles to purposely not name their nominations by their actual names so that they didn't get nailed by it, too. It only happened once. 

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

There was one nomination once upon a time (I want to say it was Brendan trying to nominate Britney) and he outright said it and Production pulled some rule out of their ass that you can't outright name your noms before the ceremony so she was now ineligible from nominations, please choose another. Someone tell me I didn't dream this up. I remember for seasons afterwards that people would talk circles to purposely not name their nominations by their actual names so that they didn't get nailed by it, too. It only happened once. 

The details are fuzzy but this is definitely a thing that happened with someone at some point. It's too familiar sounding to me too.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh really thinks Janelle is here for Instagram followers to boost her real estate business? Have you seen her makeup train case, Bay? I don't think she's worried about more Big Brother fans following her.

These HGs who literally quit their real jobs to "content create" are so offended that someone could be coming on here for exposure? Really going to play that card?

Have some respect for those who played before social media was even a thing. 

Edited: So I don't disrespect "weirdos."

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh wow. I think I remember this...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Like, when I get married, like, everything will be so friendly, like I only invite my friends to my wedding.  And, like all my friends, we all, like, talk like we're stars of, like, some weird 1990s teen romcom because, like, we're all stuck in, like, small towns like Ubly, and the only, like, way we can pretend we'll ever escape such a like, banal, (ohmahgah, did you say ANAL?) existence is by, like naming our kids Colorado, and Wyoming, and Delaware because, like, we're edgy like that.  We're totally not, like vanilla. 

Stop.  It hurts.

• LOL 3

Like Dani, I can't. I can't listen to her talk to Tyler in the HoH about how super evil Janelle is and super awesome all of them are. Her whiny ass voice makes me want to throw something and the only things nearby are my wine glass and my cat so. 

• LOL 6

Dani to Tyler: when am I ever SKETCHY with YOU?!?!

I appreciate that he's making her sweat a little.

I can't even watch Kevin, which is really saying something with this crew. The way he runs from room from room makes him like a more desperate and annoying version of Andy.

As a long time Survivor fan, I would actively avoid anything related to Russell. Don't forget his equally awful and hateful brother Willie was on BB for a ugly hot second.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

I could listen Janelle and Kaysar talk about their fucking fabulous lives for hours. They reminisced about Howie, the former Jedi practitioner who is an anchorman in Anchorage and goes looking for bigfoots on the weekends. (Not just Bigfoot, bigfoots.) Janelle was going on vacation somewhere and Howie warned her, “Watch out! There are bigfoots there!” Lol.  Then Janelle told Kaysar all about the places she likes to go with her kids (which got specific to the point where I was hoping for her sake there’d be a cut to stars) and her vacation house that is the #1 rental property in the area, because of course.

My hopes that Tyler would chart his own course and consider nominating someone else have been dashed. He wants Janelle out before she has a chance to win America’s Choice.  He thinks without the ability to vote for her, America will vote for him instead. 

Who’s voting for Tyler? ...anyone? Anyone?

• LOL 10
On 8/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, Alice Mudgarden said:

Memphis? I believe he's 37 like I am (well... almost 38 haha)? People having the same birth date or birth year as me seems to be something I randomly remember. Like how Tanya on Survivor Thailand is, as far as I know, the only contestant to have my birthday.

This sounds really self-centered of me haha

ETA: JK Just found out that Katie from Philippines also has my birthday! 11/29 represent!

37 here too Turned in March, the weekend after the pandemic was declared. Oy. I know this is from WAAAY back but I'm really slow in catching up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

You're not dreaming it up... I totally remember it happening. 👍

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

My hopes that Tyler would chart his own course and consider nominating someone else have been dashed. He wants Janelle out before she has a chance to win America’s Choice.  He thinks without the ability to vote for her, America will vote for him instead. 

Who’s voting for Tyler? ...anyone? Anyone?

Nevermind. I read that as America's Favorite Houseguest. and yes, I think Janielle will remain an obvious candidate for that.

America's Choice? The twist Nick fucked up both ways from Sunday last year? That's lame BS from Tyler on why he wants her out. 

Edited by vb68
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

The way he runs from room from room makes him like a more desperate and annoying version of Andy.

I can't remember the exact circumstance, but I had the same feeling after watching Wednesday's episode.  I recalll thinking, "Wow, at least Andy wasn't mopey all the time."

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's the hilarious thing about big alliances. When you have to finally nominate people on "your side," the indignation is high-larious.

Yeah, it sucks that Jaysar are the targeted duo this year, but it's like what Katniss said about the Hunger Games. When the Careers have to start taking out their own, that is when the real fun begins!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

White blonde girl Nicole Franzel and white blonde girl Dani Briones just named... every POC in the house as their potential targets. That's a great look.

It's not a look, it's a game.   And they are voting as a block, so it's only logical to separate a firm alliance.   I hope it works, too.   I don't want Day handed votes because it might "look bad".

12 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Doesn't Dani's daughter have the same birthday?

OMG, I just had a Rockstar "On My daughters' birthday" flashback. 

I was wondering about this. Dani seems the type to have had a planned or "emergency" C-section on her birthday so her precious spawn and her would forever share the same special day. The chances of having the same birthday as one of your parents naturally is statistically very low.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

White blonde girl Nicole Franzel and white blonde girl Dani Briones just named... every POC in the house as their potential targets. That's a great look.

Dani: "I would really appreciate it if they play some Taylor Swift in the morning."
Memphis: "I would really appreciate it if they don't."
Heh. 

Davonne admitted she will vote by color.  That's not a good look. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Davonne admitted she will vote by color.  That's not a good look. 

The game won’t even be a real game if everyone avoids making certain moves because of optics.  Day and Bay seem like a pair to me as much as Jayser.  Logically, they should be targeted by the big alliance after jayser is broken up.   But I don’t like the Big Alliance and their minions( I put Ian and David in this category) so I don’t want that to happen.  Really the only people not actually IN the Big Alliance or being used by it are Jayser, BayDay and Kevin shleprock.  So of course Tyler’s only choice is Jayser. 😞 

• Love 1

Sigh. Damn it Tyler. 

Jaysar on the block, AND Dani and Nicole still have the safety suite pass.

This season sucks, yo.

Still voting Janelle as AFP. Hopefully it can still stick even if she leaves soon. With the amount of suckage left in the game, who else would get it? Maybe Kaysar, Tyler, maybe Day? Tyler most likely. Janelle old school fans vs Angela rallying votes for him.

Heh, I'm more interested in the AFP outcome than the actual game.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Sigh. Damn it Tyler. 

Jaysar on the block, AND Dani and Nicole still have the safety suite pass.

This season sucks, yo.

Still voting Janelle as AFP. Hopefully it can still stick even if she leaves soon. With the amount of suckage left in the game, who else would get it? Maybe Kaysar, Tyler, maybe Day? Tyler most likely. Janelle old school fans vs Angela rallying votes for him.

Heh, I'm more interested in the AFP outcome than the actual game.

Bizarrely enough, Tyler is probably spot on that Jayser is his biggest competition for AFP. Janelle and he are the only AFPs left in the house, as the first two evicted HGs were both AFP winners.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I will be voting for Janelle or Kaysar for AFP. It's the only power I have to show how much I dislike all their game play. I'm leaning towards Janelle because that will piss off the girls more.

As long as they are 1-2 I will be happy.  I'm amazed CBS hasn't done anything in way of offering up "America's Vote" whether it's for have nots food, an advantage, a call from home, etc.  Just something!  They usually play that stuff up.

• Love 6

I need for Jedi Janie to win the POV, just to show these entitled bitches how she got her rep as the baddest POV winner....and, just so it would have Nicole and Dani losing their ever loving mind.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 9

I would think Tyler will pick up clues from the diary room and not nominate Jani or Kaysar.    If J/K get a hold of a couple of people though it might go from negativity to some positivity which would be a good thing. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

When the Careers have to start taking out their own, that is when the real fun begins!

It never is though lol. It's just super boring.

1 minute ago, Ellee said:

I would think Tyler will pick up clues from the diary room and not nominate Jani or Kaysar.  

I honestly don't think Production gives a shit about Janelle/Kaysar. Kaysar barely makes the eps and Janelle is on but not really getting the edit she should tbh. Grodner likes the new people that come from the era she's in charge of, not the old Shapiro era people. 

• Useful 3

Pigeon Forge was the first one up, but now they're showing Kevin talking to himself, so I'll just keep the Live Feeds on mute.

Say, how do you insert a photo? I've tried but they always have too much memory. Is there a way to do it where there's less memory involved? I have a photo for sleepyheads (like the house guests).

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Pigeon Forge was the first one up, but now they're showing Kevin talking to himself, so I'll just keep the Live Feeds on mute.

Say, how do you insert a photo? I've tried but they always have too much memory. Is there a way to do it where there's less memory involved? I have a photo for sleepyheads (like the house guests).

Legit, for a second I had no idea who you were talking about when you said Pigeon Forge.

I usually wind up inserting a link because I run into the same problem any time I try to upload a gif from my laptop.

Now we have the option of seeing Pigeon Forge sitting by himself in the kitchen. He is not talking to himself. This is a better option than Kevin.

@Alice Mudgarden, mine are all on the laptop right now. I suppose I should save them to a Cloud first. Thanks!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

I admit, I laughed.

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Now we have the option of seeing Pigeon Forge sitting by himself in the kitchen. He is not talking to himself. This is a better option than Kevin.

@Alice Mudgarden, mine are all on the laptop right now. I suppose I should save them to a Cloud first. Thanks!

If you use something like imgur, that could be another option as well. I'll go to that when a quick search doesn't show what I'm looking for, but I already have it saved.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Some more people are up because I can hear them, but they aren't being shown. I think Bayleigh, can't tell the other. Pigeon Forge is breathing too heavily.

Okay, now we can see Bayleigh brushing her teeth and talking. I guess the other person is Dani.

Because I'm fucking demented and I am still allowing myself a smidgen of hope, I'm gonna pray Memphis wins Safety and decides to fuck his Derrick-and-Dan-pre-gamed-alliance so he saves Janelle and then Kaysar wins veto. Literally 0% chance of it happening and I really should just give up but my brain won't truly let me lol.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Because I'm fucking demented and I am still allowing myself a smidgen of hope, I'm gonna pray Memphis wins Safety and decides to fuck his Derrick-and-Dan-pre-gamed-alliance so he saves Janelle and then Kaysar wins veto. Literally 0% chance of happening and I really should just give up but my brain won't truly let me lol.

I bet he would if he thought it was best for his game. The thing is that I don't see him thinking that, unfortunately. I think he understands Janelle and Kaysar being around isn't a bad thing for him, but not so much that he'd actively work to keep them around. And that sucks.

It sucks for Janelle and Kaysar, it sucks for all of us, and it even sucks for Memphis because he's too locked in with whatever pre-game help Dan set up for him to see he's not as tight with some people as he thinks he is. He's too independent of a thinker and player for his alliance to last, but he can't see that for some reason.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 4

Hey, nice view of Kaysar trying to sleep! 

Does the Have Not room back onto the HOH shower? There's a lot of racket in there. It sounds like plumbing.

Theory: Button Boy is very sleepy and as he dozes off he leans forward and his finger presses the Stars button. Then he jerks awake and his finger falls from the button.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Bayleigh talking about when her family was on Family Feud. The question was: What makes you the most [pissed] when your children breaks it?"

Bayleigh's mom answers, "The chandelier!"

Bayleigh says, "Mom, no one is going to say that!"

Bayleigh's mom says, "I thought it was a good answer."

To see the clip, look up Dayton family Family Feud.

Pancakes for breaksfast!

Bayleigh says "It's the butt-crack of dawn."

Homer should have used that image in the Iliad and Odyssey instead of the "rosy fingers of dawn."

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

DR question to Tyler:  so what do you think your instagram fans are going to think when you split up the pair of the most popular HG's EVER?

Tyler doesn;'t care. He's got this bee in the bonnet over "old school" BB players who in his opinion are just so awful and mean. And they eat meat! They might even frequent Memphis;s restaurants instead of only eating out of Angela's cookbook.

• LOL 7