Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So are the have nots Janelle (obviously), Cody, Enzo and Bay? Who did the other three? It will be interesting to see what went down with Franzel/Janelle. The show tried to make Franzel sympathetic earlier with the “what did poor little me ever do to make Janelle hate me” BS, but I want to see what went down.

It's not confirmed but Cody kept saying during the day on Thursday that Kaysar was going to make him a have not. 

I have this pet theory that Dani in her real life probably eats her share of grab-and-go foods and sugar. She said Dom isn't vegan. She just likes to make people feel crappy about things, and in the BB house what better way to make people feel crappy than to criticize their eating habits? 

As for Tyler, he's tending to his brand by plugging Angela's vegan recipe book.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Damn it! Enzo was actually telling a very interesting story about how his parents got together and apparently they didn’t sign a release,  so now I’m stuck with the sucky people in the kitchen. David is completely devoid of any personality, Franzel sucks, Christmas just likes herself so much, and Dani...whatever. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleF and Dani have decreed that Janelle is like, not to be spoken to ever since the "fight."

e9220f77eb5f07408a95e78f61a65f40_w200.gi

Because you two were regular Chatty Cathys to her before Nicole - GASP - said "the b word".  Twinnie informed me of my mistake so, uh... ignore the crossed out part kthnx

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Cody is talking about how he was angry that he had to go first in the HOH comp and that Janelle and Kaysar got to go last. 

Shut up, Golden Boy

Edited by Alice Mudgarden

Why must all 4 feeds be on this lame game of charades?  I think Janelle, Kaysar, Cody, Bayleigh, and Enzo are still holed up in the HN room.  I'd rather see that than this.  Earlier when they showed them in the HN Cody was telling Janelle she had to play the game with the whole house and Janelle said, "Can't we just talk shit in here?"  I'm with her on that.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Because you two were regular Chatty Cathys to her before Nicole - GASP - said "the b word".

No, no. Franzel never said "the B word". Franzel would never! The strongest language I've heard from her is "jeez o'pete's" when she was trying to stir pasta into sauce and it was almost falling out of the pot. Janelle called Franzel "the B word" and that's why she can't use the bathroom if Janelle is sitting there (because she pees herself in fear at the thought?). Franzel would probably need smelling salts, a fainting couch, and a rope of pearls to clutch if she ever found this forum. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

My prayers have been answered and they're finally giving us the HN room conversation.  It's already more entertaining.  

Bayleigh to Cody:  "I thought you were going to be more like Paulie, not gonna lie."  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing in Bayleigh's mind.

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, no. Franzel never said "the B word". Franzel would never! The strongest language I've heard from her is "jeez o'pete's" when she was trying to stir pasta into sauce and it was almost falling out of the pot. Janelle called Franzel "the B word" and that's why she can't use the bathroom if Janelle is sitting there (because she pees herself in fear at the thought?). Franzel would probably need smelling salts, a fainting couch, and a rope of pearls to clutch if she ever found this forum. 

So it's even lamer than I thought? Sounds about right.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

So it's even lamer than I thought? Sounds about right.

Sorry. Yeah, Franzel found out that Janelle called her a "little bitch" and had a case of the vapours over that horrible, evil, personal attack. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cody says he doesn't like the bitter jury voting personal.

Because they threatened to give Victoria the $500K if either Cody or Derrick dragged her to F2? Sounds about right. Victoria was robbed! She didn't know where she was but she was robbed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Franzel didn't know how to spell "wreck". As in "Wreck-It Ralph". Tyler has to spell it for her. 

My condolences to Victor about the news of his upcoming nuptials. Not only does your future wife not believe in anything stronger than maybe salt and pepper but she's dumb, too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Bayleigh told Janelle how she and Enzo had said that if Janelle wins veto she'll be talking some shit.  Janelle said she definitely will.  I really hope she wins.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because they threatened to give Victoria the $500K if either Cody or Derrick dragged her to F2? Sounds about right. Victoria was robbed! She didn't know where she was but she was robbed.

Gosh, how I wish that happened. Then BB16 could have been sent to the shadow realm instead of Production shoving Derrick and Cody down our throats like they're God's gift to Modern Big Brother.

• Love 7
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Did something happen? Or someone just said this on the feeds?

Bay and Enzo were talking about being sort of down and Bay said "go upstairs and talk to someone" and Enzo said he would. They were talking about how if you go "upstairs" you get to talk to someone about your issues. I guess "downstairs" DR is used more for show material.

• Useful 6
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Bay and Enzo were talking about being sort of down and Bay said "go upstairs and talk to someone" and Enzo said he would. They were talking about how if you go "upstairs" you get to talk to someone about your issues. I guess "downstairs" DR is used more for show material.

Ah okay! Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So the "upstairs" DR is used more for personal issues the HG's might be having. 

I think the first year they had the two DRs (BB21? BB20?), the upstairs was mainly the meds dispensing DR and the downstairs was the place where you did DR sessions. I don't know if there's ever been a point where the upstairs and downstairs DRs have been used at the same time, even though we assumed that they started that to knock out the DR sessions quicker after late comps and HoH reveals. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

How do we manifest this?

As great as the amusement would be, this is our little piece of sane paradise and the last thing we need is Nicole Franzel activating her army of fans (they all have big blonde messy buns and speak in nasally whines and the pumpkin spice latte smell announces their arrival before you even see them) to come here and tell us that we're sooo meeean and sooo weee-yurd, holy craaa-yuuup. On the other hand, they probably can't spell big, complicated words like "wreck" or "cat" so we can probably scare them off that way. 

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Janelle: "Girl, she is a snake."

Big Meech, starting the trend. I hope she's getting royalties for this.
tenor.gif?itemid=6066382

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think for the new school players the BB stipend is pennies compared to what they can make as an "influencer" if they develop enough of a following. Like Tyler and Angela parlayed their popularity into a jewelry company and recipe/lifestyle Instagram. So he's really here to get more followers = more money. So anyone really popular (like Janelle) is a threat to his wallet.

Then he has no business savvy at all. If you tie yourself to someone popular, you gain their fans as well as your own. Imagine if Tyler were joining forces with Janelle and Kaysar to take down the house... we’d all be singing his praises and buying up every available copy of Angela’s cookbook! (maybe) But instead he’s aligning with Nicoooole, which means he’ll be.... very popular in Umbly? Good call!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16

I guess people in the house are trying to make David and Da'Vonne a thing? Like a showmance? Please. David is pretty but Da'Vonne deserves someone who has more personality and better conversational skills than a cardboard box and I'm not even sure David ranks that high. And that's me trying to be nice. 

Dani to Da'Vonne: "No, showmances get you far! Just ask Nicole!" LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Bay made Nicole cry?

Bayleigh said that it took Franzel "a few tries and a few guys" to win Big Brother. Bayleigh has earned herself one vote for America's Favourite from me. 

The current standing are:
Kevin: 1 for dragging Jeff
Bayleigh: 1 for making Franzel cry
Janelle: all the rest

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh said that it took Franzel "a few tries and a few guys" to win Big Brother. Bayleigh has earned herself one vote for America's Favourite from me. 

The current standing are:
Kevin: 1 for dragging Jeff
Bayleigh: 1 for making Franzel cry
Janelle: all the rest

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Damn, Nicole looks terrible. Lol.

She sure loves having everyone comfort and fawn all over her. Run Victor, this is your future.

ETA: Bayleigh said that? Oh man, I don't want to like Bay, but that is kind of funny. But instead of standing up for herself, Nicole retreats to her sitting room with her entourage and smelling salts? Did this get back to Nicole, or did Bayleigh toss it out right in front of Nicole?

Ha, this might actually be entertaining but I cannot watch or listen to Nicole at all, yo.

• Love 2

The thing is, Dani literally made the same joke a few minutes before and it was all laughs and smiles. Franzel even smiled after Bayleigh said it - and then Dani said "Wooow! She said that to you?" and Franzel started crying on cue. 

Bayleigh will be Dani and Franzel's target after Janelle and Kaysar are gone, watch. This is just setting it up.

7 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Did this get back to Nicole, or did Bayleigh toss it out right in front of Nicole?

Bayleigh said it to Franzel's face and then peaced out like you do after you drop a good bomb on someone. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The thing is, Dani literally made the same joke a few minutes before and it was all laughs and smiles. Franzel even smiled after Bayleigh said it - and then Dani said "Wooow! She said that to you?" and Franzel started crying on cue. 

She did the same thing with the Froot Loop Dingus comment— when it was said, she was laughing and being a good sport. But then later, the tears and “whyyyy would he sayyyy that? A Froot Loop Dinguuuus? That’s so meeean!” and the gentle dabbing at the eyes with tissues. Drama Queen doesn’t begin to describe her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ha! I knew Da'Vonne secretly thought that was funny. And Bayleigh's "How am I supposed to know that?!" was everything. Doesn't she know because Nicole F. is precious and everyone knows she doesn't like women joking around with her, or asking her questions she doesn't like! It's only acceptable when it's guys teasing her or making conversation she doesn't sanction! 

But, at least if a woman does make her uncomfortable, she knows they'll all come fawn all over her once she whines and whines. So, it's actually a win/win. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Where does [Dani] think real French fries come from?

I have an idea, but it’s kinda gruesome and gross at the same time....

122CE021-624A-44D6-8F8E-519F288A4D5B.gif.69a2cb163bfa54599fd58c3392d3b868.gif

3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

By a crow.

Dammit, I was gonna say that.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Notice how Dani either causes or gives her the cue to cry in the second clip. I didn't know I could roll my eyes that hard.

Same here - but in other news, the back of my brain looks ok.

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

ETA: Bayleigh said that? Oh man, I don't want to like Bay, but that is kind of funny. But instead of standing up for herself, Nicole retreats to her sitting room with her entourage and smelling salts? Did this get back to Nicole, or did Bayleigh toss it out right in front of Nicole?

Same here, I really do not like Bayleigh and I do not want to see her do good.  But damn she is making it hard for me to dislike her with comments like that.  I guess it is one of those the enemy of my enemy sort of deals.

I will say one thing about Bayleigh she can be very charming when she wants to be.  This was just not one of those occasions.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 5

I will say, despite Franzel's interpretation of the Bayleigh drag, it... really wasn't a drag and it wasn't said with anger. In fact, Bayleigh even went after her own game harder, pointing out that it was her showmance that ultimately fucked her over in her season. Franzel kinda laughed and just went on with the conversation. Bayleigh even said later that she wasn't coming for Franzel's gameplay, she was more calling Franzel out for trying to push the whole David/Da'Vonne showmance ("Flirtmance! I said 'flirtmance'," Franzel defended herself while crying) because Bayleigh was worried it would ruin Da'Vonne's game. But of course when Franzel is telling Dani about it, Bayleigh's words were angry and hurtful. 

Again, Franzel had no problem with Dani saying "Showmances get you far, just ask Nicole!" and she had no problem with Memphis calling her a serial showmancer or however he put it. But Janelle asks Franzel about her past showmances or Bayleigh gives her the smallest but most accurate read and suddenly she melts the fuck down. It's too calculated to be real. 

ETA: I guess you can excuse Dani getting away with it because they're *squealbesties for life!!!1 (they haven't said that but it feels like something Dani and/or Franzel would say on IG with a ridiculously Facetuned picture of the two of them) but that doesn't explain Memphis versus Bayleigh other than one has a penis and one doesn't. And Bayleigh is on her hit list that magically doesn't have Memphis on it. 

ETA the second: it also wasn't said in a shame-y way. I feel like that needs to be clarified, too. I'm so going to come back to this in the morning and wonder how in the hell I drunk posted this. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11

This is how modern BB works. Start complaining about someone and how mean they are until they become public enemy #1 so everyone can feel morally superior for evicting you.

Also, I like Bay and then I remember she married Swaggy. 

• Love 17