Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If Kevin keeps seeing things that Janelle and/or Kaysar are blind to, my head is going to explode.

Same. But then I remember Kaysar believed Jennifer in s6 and they decided to work with Chilltown over Season 5 even when James told them it was a bad idea. (though Janelle and Diane had issues). 

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Nicole Franzel's favourite food: buttered noodles. Just noodles with butter. 

Could she be any more bland and Basic White Girl?

"Why are you being so meaaaaaaaan to meeeeeeeeeeee? I've done nothing but be nice to yooooooooou. I invited you to my weddiiiiiiing."

• LOL 5

For the record, Janelle said that as much as she would like to walk around the house, shouting shit at Nicole Franzel, Franzel is good at playing the victim card and that's all that will result from that. I'm all right with Janie going full villain on us. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think the pregaming pisses me off the most with Nicole. Under normal circumstances, people are natunaturally going to be drawn to Cody. So that's normal. That's not the case with Nicole, so it's all very unnatural to see her as the Queen Bee from the get go. We've even seen some confusion from people like Enzo, who are like, "Yeah, we'll include him, him and her." "And Nicole, of course." "Oh? Oh, yeah, sure, and Nicole."

The pregaming doesn't bother me since Janelle was the hardest pregamer. I don't like watching Nicole, but I think she is underrated as a player. She is in my middle tier of winners. I do think if Josh and Kaycee hadn't tested positive and were in the house it would have taken the heat off of Janelle/Kaysar. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Janelle: "Nicole Franzel, the biggest wimp in the house, talking shit? To me? I will destroy her."
Janelle: "She needs to stay out of rooms that I'm in."

Yay!

This would absolutely destroy her Fan Favorite vibe she's got going because modern Big Brother is too obsessed with who is "nice," but as someone who's been a Janelle fan since BB6, I know what made her a legend. I'm here for it.

• Love 14

For the record, Janelle said that as much as she would like to walk around the house, shouting shit at Nicole Franzel, Franzel is good at playing the victim card and that's all that will result from that. I'm all right with Janie going full villain on us. 

I would be fine with Janelle going full villain #teamgoodfeeds

• Love 11
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

When two people are so publicly against each other like Janelle and Nicole, it really must be SCREAMING "meat shields" to Tyler, so it has got be killing him to do Nicole's dirty work for her. I just think he's stuck. 

Totally. And he really doesn't seem to be a Daniele fan, and this will make her positively giddy. I wonder if he's going to try to target Kaysar (Cody already wants this, too, so it's not out of left field) and leave the women to deal with Janelle.

Ian told Janelle that he envied whoever survived out of the duo because they'll be in the perfect "don't look at me" spot. I'm not so sure that's true this season. Maybe if Kaysar is left. Definitely not if Janelle is left. But who's the next big target? Ian? Da'Vonne? Daniele?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Can’t speak for Peach and Nashville, but Survivor fan and Russell Hantz do not belong in the same sentence, IMO. (I mean, are any of you guys going to be listening to a podcast hosted by Paul Abrahamian? “Today’s topic: Friendship!”)

Not to derail the thread but this does sort of have to do with Big Brother in a roundabout way.  Russell's YT channel talks about some interesting stuff.  For instance he just did one video where he talks about how Krista from Big Brother season two is the reason why he, Boo, Colton, and James Clement were cast on Survivor.

Okay sorry about taking it off topic, no more off topic from me tonight.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

She';s not going to. Janelle says her kids are watching. She's letting off steam but Jedi Janie is a thing of the past.

Never say never. Inside of Janelle, that polyester haired bitch still lurks and she's waiting to come out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can't take being quite so far behind in this Janelle/Kevin convo and I clicked ahead a bit and the FIRST thing I hear is Janelle saying "She's so gross" and she made me laugh out loud *again*.

Never say never. Inside of Janelle, that polyester haired bitch still lurks and she's waiting to come out. 

My favorite part of her big fight with Beau was her shouting in a sing-songy voice "YOU DATE OLDER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN".

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The feeds keep going to STARS because they're installing Pandora's Box into Tyler's HoH room and inside is Rachel Reilly. She's going to come in the house for 24 hours, drag Franzel, make a batch of ooey gooey warm chocolate chip cookies, and then peace out. Manifest it (bro). 

Edited by Callaphera
wine
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Sometimes, a little bit starts to slip through, and it's like a butterfly finally being able to spread it's wings. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So we missed Tyler's HoH reveal (I'm fine with that). He's super excited about a case of something call "Vizzy" so I had to look it up. And I quote from their website:

The only hard seltzer with antioxidant Vitamin C and certified gluten free. Becauses of course. 

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long until Kevin the Rat tries to scamper from the sinking ship that is the S.S. Jaysar and runs straight to Franzel saying "You won't believe what Janelle was saying about you"?

I'm hoping Kevin shed his old, mopey blanket and replaced it with a shiny, yellow one to signify the extinction of the old sack sack and the rising of a new sad sack with better reads.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

I'm hoping Kevin shed his old, mopey blanket and replaced it with a shiny, yellow one to signify the extinction of the old sack sack and the rising of a new sad sack with better reads.

Kevin's still wearing the Headband of Woe. It's 50/50 right now.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long until Kevin the Rat tries to scamper from the sinking ship that is the S.S. Jaysar and runs straight to Franzel saying "You won't believe what Janelle was saying about you"?

As long as it took him to run that Vizzy up to Tyler's HOH.

Can we start calling him Ratvin?

• Love 3

Catching up, as usual. Tyler isn't the worst HOH option, I guess. I do think he's basically a decent guy and I like him even this year, but yeah, I think he's stuck with nomming at least one of Janelle or Kaysar, likely both to avoid one saving the other. All in all, it's better than the smug assholes taking a shot.

I'm torn...I would love full "villain" Janelle, but this is one situation where she and Kaysar will get more mileage out of not letting the other HGs break them down (as if!). They both have great actual careers; they're not going to jeopardize that. And nothing would be more infuriating to Dani/Nicole than being ignored.

Nicole doesn't have the guts to take on old school Jedi Janie, lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4

Dani and Franzel are just sitting on the couch in the living room, speaking in regular voices while everyone is squealing over Tyler's HoH stuff in the kitchen: "OMG, if David ever wins HoH? He's going to do something, like, sooo weird." "Right? Like, we're going to be, like, what?" "I know, right?" "I hope that things stay friendly this week, like, totally." "Like, sooo weird."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

White blonde girl Nicole Franzel and white blonde girl Dani Briones just named... every POC in the house as their potential targets. That's a great look.

Dani: "I would really appreciate it if they play some Taylor Swift in the morning."
Memphis: "I would really appreciate it if they don't."
Heh. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

Dani and Franzel are just sitting on the couch, speaking in regular voices while everyone is squealing over Tyler's HoH stuff in the kitchen: "OMG, if David ever wins HoH? He's going to do something, like, sooo weird." "Right? Like, we're going to be, like, what?" "I know, right?" "I hope that things stay friendly this week, like, totally." "Like, sooo weird."

Like, when I get married, like, everything will be so friendly, like I only invite my friends to my wedding.  And, like all my friends, we all, like, talk like we're stars of, like, some weird 1990s teen romcom because, like, we're all stuck in, like, small towns like Ubly, and the only, like, way we can pretend we'll ever escape such a like, banal, (ohmahgah, did you say ANAL?) existence is by, like naming our kids Colorado, and Wyoming, and Delaware because, like, we're edgy like that.  We're totally not, like vanilla. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

White blonde girl Nicole Franzel and white blonde girl Dani Briones just named... every POC in the house as their potential targets. That's a great look.

Dani: "I would really appreciate it if they play some Taylor Swift in the morning."
Memphis: "I would really appreciate it if they don't."
Heh. 

LOL I love old man grouchy Memphis.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Dani doesn't know what the word "emote" means. She also was confused about whether an optical illusion is also considered a mind-bender. Also also? It smells like burning in the house and she doesn't like it. 

I feel so fucking stupid whenever I listen to the black hole of suck that Franzel and Dani are together when they talk. And separately but it's worse when they're together. 

I'm beginning to wonder if the burning smell Dani keeps mentioning is from her trying to think.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle is telling Memphis that Howie looks for bigfoot on his weekends in Anchorage Alaska were he currently lives. 

Janelle about Howie "I've never talked about sex with a man so much who was not my husband."

I know I said no more off topic stuff, but I have one more.  My buddies' cousin and his friends go hunting for Werewolves, Vampires and other cryptozoological creatures every weekend in this state park in Massachusetts.  They get pissed when I bust their balls about it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, BK1978 said:

I know I said no more off topic stuff, but I have one more.  My buddies' cousin and his friends go hunting for Werewolves, Vampires and other cryptozoological creatures every weekend in this state park in Massachusetts.  They get pissed when I bust their balls about it.

There are Sasquatch sighting in my hometown. But I really just think that it's those 20 something dudes who go into the mountains for two weeks to "find themselves" with a gallon Ziploc bag full of shitty local weed and a tent and come stumbling out on Day 13 for a Tim Hortons fix badly needing a shave. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

So Tyler is putting up Janelle and Kaysar and they're all hoping that Janelle goes home. Or so he told Franzel but Tyler doesn't really play the backhanded "tell everyone what they want to hear" way so there's that.

And of course in Kevin's retelling, he was super back-talky and awesome and Dani is encouraging him with "I caaan't!" and "Stooop!".

Dani: "She was invited to her wedding. She was going to Nicole's wedding!"

• LOL 3

Tyler just told Christmas: "I'm thinking- straight up, just Kaysar and Janelle." Any chance Production wants to dust off the old Britney rule (it was Britney, wasn't it?) that says you can't name the person or people you're nominating and you have to choose new noms?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler just told Christmas: "I'm thinking- straight up, just Kaysar and Janelle." Any chance Production wants to dust off the old Britney rule (it was Britney, wasn't it?) that says you can't name the person or people you're nominating and you have to choose new noms?

The perfect time to dust off "The Duos Return" Veto, where everyone has to hold on to a Rachel doll.

AG owes me after pulling that blatant crap in BB13. And, you know, at least Nicole F. will go off.

Just kidding, she'll just cry. All the tears.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Bayleigh really thinks Janelle is here for Instagram followers to boost her real estate business? Have you seen her makeup train case, Bay? I don't think she's worried about more Big Brother fans following her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh really thinks Janelle is here for Instagram followers to boost her real estate business? Have you seen her makeup train case, Bay? I don't think she's worried about more Big Brother fans following her.

PROJECTION, THY NAME IS BAYLEIGH.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wait is this a thing? Please explain lol