Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I happened to catch that moment, and I was kind of laughing. Xmas was direct, but not super rude (but huge eye roll about her being at the top of the list because of her abilities). We all saw Miss Wobbles during the first HOH comp. I don't doubt that she can win comps, but still. She needs to check herself.

Nicole is just so damn pitiful. She needs to go. 

I continue to love Kaysar and Janelle (duh). I hope Xmas might be(?) honest about keeping them as a shield and a number. Maybe? I need a smidgen of hope, even if it's extinguished tonight. Which is likely to happen if Cody or (gag) Nicole F or Dani win HOH. That would be so 2020.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Cody and Enzo wrre actually talking about keeping Jaysar as a shield too. They said with them in the game the girls (Dani, NicoleF) would always be fixating on them and never on the game.

It would be hilarious if Memphis is correct that everyone will be to scared to take a shot at Kaysar and Janelle. I do not think he will be correct. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

All she needs now is a rocking chair, a cat on her lap and a hose pointed at all the kids that run across her lawn.

Hey, quit spying on me. Those kids deserve it.

• LOL 11
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Cody and Enzo wrre actually talking about keeping Jaysar as a shield too. They said with them in the game the girls (Dani, NicoleF) would always be fixating on them and never on the game.

Regarding Xmas, Memphis, Cody and Enzo all saying they want to keep Jaysar... does that affect tonights vote? I can't see that it would but perhaps it does because didn't David say he'd be going after them (and/or Memphis). So could it possibly be they want to keep. Nicole A in order to keep Jaysar?

3 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Once Janelle and Kaysar are gone, I might root for a Memphis/Ian finale so Memphis can lose again and not get vengeance for Dan.

ETA:  will probably change... 

Do you know what you're asking to be unleashed on us? IAN winning. AGAIN. We'd all choke on the level of undeserved smug.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Regarding Xmas, Memphis, Cody and Enzo all saying they want to keep Jaysar... does that affect tonights vote? I can't see that it would but perhaps it does because didn't David say he'd be going after them (and/or Memphis). So could it possibly be they want to keep. Nicole A in order to keep Jaysar?

No. Meat shields work best (for the person using the meat shield) if they don't have any "outside" allies in the game. Eeyore Nicole is a cooked sad donkey. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mooses said:

I don't know how Kaysar comes away from every conversation with the complete opposite conclusion than I do every single time. I know we have the benefit of having more information, but it's like he only listens to the words he wants to hear, not the context or their attitude. You'd think the one lesson he would have learned from his past seasons would be that everyone will lie to your face, but he seems to really have trouble reading people's intentions. Maybe that's why he only works well with Janelle, who speaks in a very straight-forward manner.

I've noticed this as well and it frustrates the crap out of me. It seems he can't pick up on non verbal communication very well and assumes that most people will agree with his logic because he's clever and can see the big picture, but the thing is... these people are imbeciles. He gives them far too much credit. 

• Love 4

Kaysar and Janelle last night, giggling about how ridiculous this game is, with everyone being stressed out and so serious during the nomination ceremony, and a robot having to make a speech during dinner.

Kaysar: "Why is everyone taking it so seriously?"

Janelle: "They all get their feelings hurt."

Kaysar: "I'm going to say the most off the wall crap. 'Cody, I realized I needed to nominate you the first time I got lost in your eyes.'" 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah... upon watching that, Eeyore Nicole overreacted. That was tame for Labour Day. That wasn't even a scolding. But I think it's hilarious that Labour Day considers herself such a comp beast based on Paul deciding who would win comps on BB19 and one Safety Suite comp? I can't wait until she's one of the first four out on a wall comp. 

Yep. And then she ran to Daniele and said, she knows she's voting against her, but at least she's a "straight shooter." 

This is about as straight as Christmas should have been. She thinks the HG hugging and consoling her, acting like she wishes she could keep her around but, you know, the House or something, is the straight shooter?

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

I've noticed this as well and it frustrates the crap out of me. It seems he can't pick up on non verbal communication very well and assumes that most people will agree with his logic because he's clever and can see the big picture, but the thing is... these people are imbeciles. He gives them far too much credit. 

He's always been that way. He thinks people will see things the way he does and he just sorta doesn't accept evidence that they don't lol.

I just want Janelle to win HOH and then target Cody and/or Tyler. They would be legitimately shocked and it would be really fun and hilarious. Make it happen, BB Gods!

• Love 9

Bayleigh was pissing me off last night with her attitude. I appreciate that she at least tried to hug it out after the fact but if you don't want to talk game, maybe you shouldn't be in the Big Brother house? Perhaps this isn't the show for you. She's horrified that she'll flip out and repeat that horror show she put on during her fight with Tyler, and I personally can't wait. It will happen and I will make popcorn. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's always been that way. He thinks people will see things the way he does and he just sorta doesn't accept evidence that they don't lol.

This is why I don’t understand how he and Janelle are constantly classified as the best!players!ever!

Kaysar lost three times in one year, and never even made it to jury. Janelle could pull out a comp win here and there, but not when it actually counted. Plus she’s never had to play a strategic game — in her first two seasons it was simply her alliance versus the rest of the house, and in her third season she was only an active player for, what, one week?

• Love 5
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Sooooo are we not getting a live show tonight because of the DNC??? Or will it be over before or airs after?? 

The show should be in the middle of taping right now (last week it was taped around 3 pm BBT/PT). 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The show should be in the middle of taping right now (last week it was taped around 3 pm BBT/PT). 

It must have taped earlier than that last week because apparently the spoilers were out at like 3:30. But Hamsterwatch is saying there won't be a satellite leak this time so there won't be spoilers.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I plan to be BB Nero, fiddling while the season goes up in flames.

I'm like, goddamn why is everyone  so gloomy? I'm waiting for the entertainment of when Jaysar go home and Dani and Nicole F go nuclear on each other because they'll need a new Target.

• LOL 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It must have taped earlier than that last week because apparently the spoilers were out at like 3:30. But Hamsterwatch is saying there won't be a satellite leak this time so there won't be spoilers.

You'd think they would have learned from their mistakes after last season's boat room fight leak. Although it did give us one of the greatest Chenbot moments ever when she addressed the audience before the show went live.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ohhhhhh! Man I’m out of the loop lol. I missed last weeks so didn’t even realize it wasn’t live. 
now I remember thinking it was weird it was on an hour earlier than a normal eviction episode. 
so we will never see an endurance comp? 

20 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

This is why I don’t understand how he and Janelle are constantly classified as the best!players!ever!

Kaysar lost three times in one year, and never even made it to jury. Janelle could pull out a comp win here and there, but not when it actually counted. Plus she’s never had to play a strategic game — in her first two seasons it was simply her alliance versus the rest of the house, and in her third season she was only an active player for, what, one week?

This is why I've stopped being a Day fan this season. The fact she is talking to the camera thinking Janelle is a liar baffles me. Kaysar and Janelle are some of the best characters this show has seen, but they play one way and refuse to change. To be honest I think that's why Dani asked Janelle for the alliance because she thought they would take it. Luckily Janelle has learned something since All-Stars. Same thing with Cody trying to make a deal to target floaters (lol). 

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought they were just pre-filming the early season episodes because of scheduling issues. Shouldn't they go back to live when things like the DNC thingie is done?

Let’s hope! 

12 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I would want to team with Janelle and Kaysar in spite of the fact that they're not top notch players because at least I know I'd have fun. It's not like there's an actual game being played anymore; may as well have a ridiculous time.

And also because Janelle would make you bomb-ass lemon cakes and share her $300/ounce perfumes and lotions with you. She gifted Eeyore Nicole one of her $80 lipsticks and Eeyore Nicole still has the audacity to shit talk her all week. Adopt me, Janelle! I don't care that you're only three years older and it would be weird. I'm okay with weird!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Seriously? I didn't know that. How shitty.

I'm fairly certain it was the one she used during the makeover which looked good on Eeyore Nicole and that probably means more to Janelle than the price of her lipstick because she saw how happy Nicole looked at her own reflection. Seriously, Eeyore Nicole is just gross this season. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Kaysar and Janelle last night, giggling about how ridiculous this game is, with everyone being stressed out and so serious during the nomination ceremony, and a robot having to make a speech during dinner.

Kaysar: "Why is everyone taking it so seriously?"

Janelle: "They all get their feelings hurt."

Kaysar: "I'm going to say the most off the wall crap. 'Cody, I realized I needed to nominate you the first time I got lost in your eyes.'" 

In this dumpster fire of a season (is the second week a record?), these two make it fun. There is a lot of life-changing money at stake, and I don't discount how important that can be for people. But at least these two understand how dumb the whole thing is and can keep a sense of humor about it all.

I am going to hate seeing one without the other. I just adore their friendship. 

Can we vote two players for AFP? That needs to happen.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 19
15 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I need Cody and Nicole F gone. I don't want Nicole F anywhere near the end of the game. After that I need Kevin, Xmas and Dani gone, then the rest of the chips may fall as they may. 

Unfortunately I think Nicole F is going to get to the end because no one is going to vote for her to run.

6 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

In Nicole F's defense, vegan cakes are difficult to make because you can't use eggs. Eggs act as the stabilizer in batter and add moisture to cakes so they aren't dry. They also leaven cakes. 

I didn't watch the cake making to see what she used in place of eggs, but I've never been able to make a cake using applesauce, bananas, yogurt, flax seed, etc. that tasted anywhere near as good as a cake made with eggs. Not to say it's impossible, but it's something that requires a lot of experience and recipe testing.

My grandson is allergic to eggs, so I make his chocolate cakes with silky tofu. Delicious!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I'm really interested to see non-feeder's reactions to the NicA/Janelle situation.  Clearly they are only showing the tiniest fraction of how bratty NicA has been all week, but it still seems so stupid on her part.

ETA:  So glad they showed Dani and NicF feeding the fire with NicA.   I'm sure they'll both be thrilled to be shown as the bad guys.  (And it will somehow be Janelle's fault...)

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4