Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani is whining about not being called to the DR in three days.

She also goes in there every day to tweet. How can they call you when you won't stop harassing them for the iPad?

• LOL 3

I just tuned into Janelle and NicoleA talking and it sounds friendly, like they are actually collaborating. If it’s true, I don’t know how Janelle finally won her over. Was it the magical nachos?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t see why y’all are complaining about this season so much; for me has been VERY educational.

For example: I have learned when drinking Uncle Nearest 100 proof whiskey, Diet Dr Pepper makes an absolutely shitty mixer.

Don’t get me wrong; I drank it.  But STILL....

2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Making a good guacamole is HARD! 
or I’m just really terrible at it. 

What are you talking about?  Good guacamole is easier than hell:

1. Go to the store.
  2. Buy some fucking guacamole.

See?  Easy as shit.

2 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If there is, it's a recent rule. Donny wore a Harvard t-shirt on S16 that he bought from Walmart and no one made a fuss. 

IIRC the restriction is against wearing corporate logos such as professional sports teams, clothing brands, etc. because of free advertising and copyright issues; college sports team logos are not considered corporate, though, so they get a pass.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Making a good guacamole is HARD! 
or I’m just really terrible at it. 

Nah, the trick to good guacamole is to used avocados that are the right level of ripeness .  IF they are ripe, but not too soft, you can't mess up the guacamole, it will be good no matter what.  But since I can't schedule my cravings around that, I often buy the ready-made stuff at the supermarket.  

And - WHole foods has the BEST store -made tortilla chips you'll ever find.   they're at least twice as expensive as any other chips, but worth it!

• Love 5

Janelle telling Ian she thinks Big Brother is fun: "I don't leave my kids just to - no offense - watch you do dramatics in my room."

I know Ian has no interest in working with her, but these two seem to have a nice, unexpected connection when they speak. I'm sure it's partially the BB14 thing, but I think they also both speak in such a straight forward manner that it kind of works. 

ETA: And they both are also the rare actual super fans of the game. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11

I'm finding Nicole A. so annoying this year.  I don't recall her being this annoying last year.  Now I kind of want her to get evicted because David is less annoying to me.  Earlier she was saying something (about Memphis) like "Did he watch my season?  Did he even see my character?"  (I am paraphrasing, but that was essentially it.)  I laughed.  No one cares that much about your character in the house, Nicole.  Memphis put you up because he had to put someone up and you were one of the chosen ones. 

I just wonder why Nicole feels so entitled to be spared, and so shocked that she could be nominated.  Someone had to go on the block -- why not her?

Between the whining of Nicole F. and Dani (Dani always had a whiny voice -- that has not changed), and the way Nicole A. is acting, I have to figure out who I am rooting for as far as winning the game. If Janelle and Kaysar get booted out, I might have to turn my attention to Day and Bay as far as who I would like to see win.  I want someone to win who has not won before, but I don't want Cody, Memphis or Tyler to win.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I just wonder why Nicole feels so entitled to be spared, and so shocked that she could be nominated.  Someone had to go on the block -- why not her?

Because this is the new version of Big Brother and you need to have reasons. See, Eeyore Nicole isn't a comp threat except for the time that Cliff handed her a win on BB21 and she almost passed out during the F3 HoH and almost winning the HoH Memphis did (but those don't count because it doesn't factor into her argument) so that's not a reason to want her out. She doesn't have an amazing social game - going off the history of her first season - so that's not a reason to want her out. She hasn't done anything personal to Memphis so that's not a reason to want her out. She would never nominate Memphis so that's not a reason to want her out. She's a loyal straight shooter who got dragged to final 3 by Jackson and Holly because she was easy to beat who made it to final 3 but ignore the final 3 part so that's not a reason to want her out. She's just a nice girl who had a rough time on her season last year and she doesn't leave pee on the toilet seat and she cleans up after herself in the kitchen and she's non-offensive so it doesn't make sense and those aren't reasons to want her out.

I remember when BB17's Vanessa was constantly saying that she needed reasons to nominate someone for eviction or telling someone else that they don't have a reason to nominate someone and I rolled my eyes hard even though I understood that she was trying to keep from BATHING IN BLOOD and it was a good move socially. I don't necessarily think Vanessa is to blame for the whole reason thing but she definitely rode it hard in her season. But now you always and forever need a good reason which is how BB19, Paul, and his Cult of Friendship came into our lives. It's why we now get a super toxic environment of having to vilify the next boot (coughJanellecough) or else it seems like a dick move. 

The thing is Memphis comes from an older season where you didn't need a reason, just enough votes, and he relishes in the dickishness a bit. Which hey, every season needs a good villain and Memphis has a decent evil cackle. So Nicole Anthony has taken this super fucking personally even though... it's not. I really don't think he gives a shit which is just as hurtful to Miss Peace and Love and Unicorns. 

The needing a reason is also one of (many) reasons why I think Eeyore Nicole has bent herself into impossible pretzel shapes over the idea that Janelle and Kaysar are somehow responsible for her being nominated for eviction. Because that gave her a (not gonna lie, from her point of view) a pretty plausible reason (if you've never watched Janelle and Kaysar play before which Eeyore Nicole hasn't because current "super fans" only watch BB16 and up and never the live feeds). 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Y'all, how is it week 2 and I'm already writing fucking novels? I didn't even do that for BB19 and Raven until halfway through the game. 

I won't lie, sometimes I miss the Raven Exposed Party.

Not really related to your post but you said Raven, so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

ANYBODY WANT CAKE?

rre8BlN.png

No? Nobody? Franzel tried to make a vegan cake from a boxed mix for Dani's birthday and that's how it turned out. I personally believe that hot sauce can cover a multitude of sins but um, not that mess. 

I'm sure it's somehow Janelle's fault because she made a perfect two layer lemon cake from scratch just by throwing shit in a bowl and tasting it along the way for Kaysar's birthday. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole probably made Dani a cake to try and one up Janelle, but Janelle actually made a good cake and Nicole made that.

Remember in the first few days when Franzel said that she doesn't like to cook because she doesn't want anyone judging her cooking? Yeah, she should have stuck with that because I'm judging the hell out of that. It was a nice gesture (ew, I said something nice about Franzel) but some gestures just shouldn't be made. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

It's okay, Dani doesn't hold the cake against Franzel. She was mid-cry about missing her daughter when she started shit-talking Janelle. Perked her right up.

Both Dani and Franzel are attractive women but I swear, since they've been in the house, they both look like they've aged 10 to 20 years depending on the time of day and I think it has more to do with their constant negativity than their beauty routines. Eeyore Nicole is also looking rough and has also been incredibly negative so I might be onto something here. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's okay, Dani doesn't hold the cake against Franzel. She was mid-cry about missing her daughter when she started shit-talking Janelle. Perked her right up.

Both Dani and Franzel are attractive women but I swear, since they've been in the house, they both look like they've aged 10 to 20 years depending on the time of day and I think it has more to do with their constant negativity than their beauty routines. Eeyore Nicole is also looking rough and has also been incredibly negative so I might be onto something here. 

I really don't get what happened to their relationship. They came in, obviously pretty friendly if not full-on friends, and they pre-gamed. But, since they entered Daniele was never really willing to work with Janelle. Every conversation, Daniele gave the whole "so-and-so really likes you!" trying-to-dig-information spiel that she does to all of her non-alliance members. 

Janelle realized Daniele has no interest in working with her, but still says that they're friends, and, at this point, she still is uncomfortable targeting her (or even voting for her, I believe). Daniele realized Janelle wasn't falling for her routine, and...thinks she's a she-demon now? Two weeks on Big Brother made her do a complete about-face on someone it seems like she liked outside of the House? It doesn't seem like their relationship had a lot of friction prior to this, like Janelle and Nicole F.'s. It's so bizarre to me!

And, this all started happening pretty early. It wasn't just when Janelle/Kaysar figured out the alliance, although that ramped it up.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I really don't get what happened to their relationship. They came in, obviously pretty friendly if not full-on friends, and they pre-gamed. But, since they entered Daniele was never really willing to work with Janelle. Every conversation, Daniele gave the whole "so-and-so really likes you!" trying-to-dig-information spiel that she does to all of her non-alliance members. 

Janelle realized Daniele has no interest in working with her, but still says that they're friends, and, at this point, she still is uncomfortable targeting her (or even voting for her, I believe). Daniele realized Janelle wasn't falling for her routine, and...thinks she's a she-demon now? Two weeks on Big Brother made her do a complete about-face on someone it seems like she liked outside of the House? It doesn't seem like their relationship had a lot of friction prior to this, like Janelle and Nicole F.'s. It's so bizarre to me!

I can't remember but didn't Franzel say that someone told her that Janelle was one of the people (somehow) involved in the "Nicole Franzel cried to get on BB22!!!!1" rumour and so was Evel Dick? I thought it was Dani that told her that but maybe I was wrong and now that Dani knows there's a connection between Janelle and Dick, she's pretending not to like Janelle flipped on Janelle? It's so convoluted and stupid.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can't remember but didn't Franzel say that someone told her that Janelle was one of the people (somehow) involved in the "Nicole Franzel cried to get on BB22!!!!1" rumour and so was Evel Dick? I thought it was Dani that told her that but maybe I was wrong and now that Dani knows there's a connection between Janelle and Dick, she's pretending not to like Janelle flipped on Janelle? It's so convoluted and stupid.

Yes! Nicole F. said Daniele told her that. But, Janelle has been friends with Evel Dick for a while, I assume, with the BB connection. So, it seems weird that it would change anything for Daniele. I do wonder if Janelle spread the rumor to Daniele, who told Nicole she heard it from Janelle, who took it as Janelle starting the rumor.

Or maybe Janelle and Evel Dick did scheme up this rumor. I'll admit, the rumor made me laugh. And it's totally believable!

ETA: And, Enzo said he loves Evel Dick, so he'll be looking out for Daniele. So, she's not opposed to just anyone associated with her father.

Edited by mooses

Everyone who dislikes Janelle seems to base their animosity on second-hand information rather than something Janelle actually said/did to them directly. Does nobody verify?

Casting people: Next time, please try recruiting from someplace other than high school cafeterias.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

So, she's not opposed to just anyone associated with her father.

I'm not 100% sold on that only because any time Dick comes up in conversation or if Dani brings him up (and never uses his name), her jaw tightens so hard that I figure she's got to be gritting her teeth hard. She has an actual physical reaction to Dick coming up in conversation. Like, I'm sure Dani The Super Awesome Big Brother Gamer will use those connections but will also dump those people the first second she can. 

Basically, if Dani wins, she doesn't want there to be any association with her father. Not that I blame her but her Big Brother legacy has always been attached to his name as well and she really wants to separate from it and also snatch Janelle's Queen of Big Brother title. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Now, Bayleigh's angry that Janelle is saying her name as a vote when campaigning to keep Nicole.

...Um, that's what happens when you try to play both sides. Nobody's going to try to help you be a perfect rat. It's your fault if you can't keep your relationships in line - you wanted Janelle to assume you were working together, so she did! 

If she wants Janelle to not think that, she should just say, "Hang on. I have this whole other Slick Six thing on the side. Can you not ruin that for me? I'm just pretending to work with you to keep me safe."

ETA: Wait, I think she's mad that Nicole F. said her name as a vote locked in for the 'other side,' and blames Janelle. Either way, she seems angry she's trying to play both sides, and she's getting caught. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Kaysar pulling all the stops to get Nicole A those votes. How can she doubt Janelle and Kaysar were always on their side.

ETA: Xmas and Bay pretty much confirmed to Nicole A she's done. Of course it's Kaysar and Janelle's fault. 

Bay, Day, Xmas, Kevin telling Nicole A that Janelle and Kaysar would never fight for them if they were in an alliance. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Well, that’s that. All the potential Eeyore votes (Janelle, Kaysar, Kevin, Bailey, Da’Vonne, Christmas) gathered in a room with Eeyore to try to solidify the vote. Nobody would commit because the Memphis tiebreaker wasn’t a lock. J/K left the room so Eeyore could talk to the rest alone, at which point everyone confessed they don’t trust J/K and won’t risk their games because they don’t think they can work with them going forward. So everyone basically apologized to Nicole for the shabby way she was treated, told her to take comfort in knowing the Evil Two would be voted out soon, and.... Stars.

Spoiler alert: Based on all that, Nicole is going, David is staying, and the Cody/Franzel smug train has quite a few more stops on its route.

• Love 1

I don't think Bayleigh/Da'Vonne should go out on a limb to protect Nicole A. I mean, even Janelle and Kaysar shouldn't have gone out on a limb like this to protect Nicole A. Just give it up. Janelle/Kaysar were never, ever going to have an alliance no matter what, but they're actively losing even fringe-allies with this stupidity. And, to continue even after Nicole A. clearly hates them like a teenager hates her parents? They should know they'd have to wait for her to grow up and move out if they truly want a working relationship with her.

But, it grates me that Christmas Freakin' Abbot is playing Bayleigh/Da'Vonne's game so much better. They all spill information willy-nilly to the HGs they know are most protected, but Christmas at least actually has the trust of the majority alliance. She also has a partner in Tyler, but it's on the down-low so nobody pairs them together, and she's started to bond with Nicole F. The "outsiders" don't suspect she's with the majority at all, so she's not a target for them. At first, the "insiders" were worried she was a wildcard who would eventually blow, but has managed to fly under the radar because so many others are playing so sloppy.  And, as weird as that Ian thing was, I think it maybe worked out because it threw everyone off. Plus, I think she talks about herself so much that everyone's tired of hearing about her when it comes time to talk game. 

The funny thing is, if the "outsider alliance" did agree to stick their votes on Nicole A., Christmas Freakin' Abbot would at least be exposed. But, no, they want to make me suffer.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The Sad Sack Crew was busy plotting revenge against Memphis (“We’re gonna put him on slop!”) when Janelle came in to tell them she made salads if they want any, and she’s going to make nachos at midnight. After she left, they shook their heads in disbelief and grumbled about how “some people act like they own the house”.  I don’t follow any twitter feeds or other social media about this show, so can someone tell me if anyone, anywhere have any sympathy for these two?? Because I can’t even imagine.

Haleigh tweeted yesterday that Nicole has major baggage from last season and should not have gone back in the house so soon. Most I’ve seen are feeling like everyone else, that Janelle is the best and the unfounded irrational hatred for her is ridiculous. But they’re definitely pushing “be kind.” I think Haleigh is genuinely worried for Nicole when she gets out. 

• Love 5

I agree that no matter how frustrating and wrong Nicole A was, people should not bully or harass her on social media. There is way to point out mistakes people may have made without being cruel about it. I hope she takes the time she needs to step back and take care of herself mentally. 

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Lsk02 said:

Haleigh tweeted yesterday that Nicole has major baggage from last season and should not have gone back in the house so soon. Most I’ve seen are feeling like everyone else, that Janelle is the best and the unfounded irrational hatred for her is ridiculous. But they’re definitely pushing “be kind.” I think Haleigh is genuinely worried for Nicole when she gets out. 

I agree with Haleigh; Nicole's downward spiral is ugly and clearly built on a fragile personality. 

Why doesn't everyone want to hang out with Janelle and Kaysar and relax and talk? 

That cake of Nicole's - and I'm guessing it's the lighting - looks moldy. Just say no.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Exactly.  A few years ago my college sent me one of those pledge things and I did not fill it out.  They had the nerve to send me an email asking me why I did not give them money and how my money could help out disadvantaged students.  Now I understand that was probably one of those blanket emails they sent to everyone but I sent them a reply anyway.  I said, "When I was at your school I had to pay high tuition, I had to pay a ton of money for books, and I got nothing out of it.  Therefore, why should I give you more money when once again I would get nothing out of it?"  I know nobody probably saw that email, but man it felt good.

When I graduated we had to go to some sort of graduation meeting. At that time one by one they told us we had some sort of deposit coming back to us? I think it was maybe $120. They asked if we would like to donate it for the “class gift” or something like that. Hell no! I was a broke ass college student- give me the money lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Spoiler alert: Based on all that, Nicole is going, David is staying, and the Cody/Franzel smug train has quite a few more stops on its route.

Which is why I fear for the rest of this season. I'm fairly certain we're getting Cody in F2 and whoever is going to fight to sit next to him out of Nicole F, Enzo, and Memphis. 

• Love 3

I kind of love how Memphis is so whatever about everything and it’s pissing everyone off.  
when we know he’s really not. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Which is why I fear for the rest of this season. I'm fairly certain we're getting Cody in F2 and whoever is going to fight to sit next to him out of Nicole F, Enzo, and Memphis. 

If any combo of these 3 make up the F2 I am not watching. Cody/Tyler/Christmas 

I’ll even take nicoleF because she’ll loose. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is why I'm already just skimming recaps and reading while it's on, if I ever flip the channel to it. I get that I'm biased, being an old school J&K fan from S6, but everyone lying down to let Cody and Memphis have their way from week 1 isn't really setting a tone for something I want to invest time into. 

• Love 5

LOL at self-obsessed bully Xmas envisioning herself as the Chenbot's future replacement! I can just imagine her reaction if she wasn't nominated for a Best Reality Host Emmy. Would she track down each voter and throw coffee on them and/or ram into their car? CBS cares!

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So what is all the trauma from? I'm so confused. 

Exactly lol!

Well well well, Kevin finally makes sense. But Day. Girl. She is so fucking stupid lol. The alliance is already planning your demise, you idiot!

Kaysar said something to Ian about how people prefer to lose slowly than to take a risk. He really encompassed modern BB with that one.

• Love 24
35 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I didn't watch last season, I've read all the racist stuff and some of the bullying with Nicole A. Why was her season so traumatic for her? Is it because she was loyal to the couple who bullied her? 

22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, she loves them and all the other racists lol.

Stockholm Syndrome.  IMO

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I am just catching up and, good lord, in the very first episode I was worried, but happy to report that I still adore Kaysar and Janelle and that I would still marry him. *swoon* 

Line forms behind me. I seriously asked my husband last night if Kaysar could be my freebie. As perfect as he was all of those years ago, he's somehow even more perfect now. Mrs. Kaysar, if you're reading this, I'd totally accept being your husband's freebie. 

I realized last night that I don't care at all about this game, because I know that my faves probably won't go far. But, if we have to have repugnant people running the house, week after week, at least always have a camera on Janelle & Kaysar. Wouldn't Dani & CoCo freak out if they knew that the producers devoted a camera each to Janelle & Kaysar? Now, there's 2 reasons. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Because the comparison is so amazing. Again, Janelle's cake from scratch that everyone said was delicious and was for Kaysar's birthday. Nicole Franzel's cake from a boxed mix that she tried to make vegan and I think maybe Enzo the Human Trash Compactor who eats off of tinfoil was brave enough to try it and was for Dani's birthday.

https://twitter.com/bb4summa/status/1296343044455890945

Is that fresh lemon zest on top of Kaysar's cake??  I just came here to say that I got a paper cut this morning and I was going to blame Janelle but now I really want some of that lemon cake so never mind.

Wonder why NicoleF topped Dani's cake with dryer lint?

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

If only Keesha had actually campaigned for herself and made more of an effort to stay, we would have been rid of wet blanket Kevin. Janelle and Kaysar wouldn't have had to aggressively campaign that week, plus this week and perhaps could have convinced some of the outliers to join their team. Now we are left with this hot steaming pile. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Stockholm Syndrome.  IMO

Fun fact: Stockholm syndrome was totally made up by a sexist doctor lol.

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

If only Keesha had actually campaigned for herself and made more of an effort to stay, we would have been rid of wet blanket Kevin. 

It never would have mattered what Keesha did because ‘the house’ decided she was the target and in modern bb ‘the house’ gets what it wants every single time. 

• Love 1