Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani whining that DR won't give her a birthday cake. They said "how would Kaysar feel bc we didn't get him a cake" and Dani said "Well he won't be here anyway." She's awful.

I don't understand this.  Has Kaysar's birthday already passed?   If so, Dani's comment doesn't make sense.   If not, why can't they get one for him too.   Don't they always throw a party for someone's birthday anyway?    Why would she want a cake anyway?  Isn't that food that one should be shunned and humiliated for eating?  

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Maverick said:

I don't understand this.  Has Kaysar's birthday already passed?   If so, Dani's comment doesn't make sense.   If not, why can't they get one for him too.   Don't they always throw a party for someone's birthday anyway?

Yeah Kaysar's birthday already passed and Janelle made him a cake.

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I don't understand this.  Has Kaysar's birthday already passed?   If so, Dani's comment doesn't make sense.   If not, why can't they get one for him too.   Don't they always throw a party for someone's birthday anyway?    Why would she want a cake anyway?  Isn't that food that one should be shunned and humiliated for eating?

She wants a cake because she wants attention, not to eat it. She also wants a cake so she can sit there and judge anyone who dares to eat some of it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I have a box of riesling/gewürztraminer. I'm set for a house meeting
200.gif

I’ve switched to Mic Ultra  Infusions lime and prickly pear.  Bring on the house meeting. I’m in for the long haul. 

• Love 2

I watched both Janelle and Kayseri talk to Nicole A., and I’m worried she’s going to be suicidal when she gets out of the house and realizes what a total ass she made out of herself. How can anyone listen to Kaysar’s whole pep talk still think there’s any chance he’s secretly out to get her? Ugh.

It doesn’t help when Janelle tells Nicole A. that she can get Memphis to break a tie in Nicole’s favor. That’s not going to happen. If there is a tie for some crazy reason, Memphis will vote with his real alliance and send her packing. At least then, Janelle and Kaysar will realize that Memphis isn’t with them. So now I’m hoping that there is a tie, and Memphis sends her home. 

Edited by Fallacy
Deleted extra word
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Oh, Janelle is under the impression that "the other side" doesn't like Bayleigh because of "pre-alliance talks with Dani." 

So much happened before the season. It must be affecting so much of the game, and maybe is why I cannot understand why half of these relationships are the way they are.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, me5671 said:

She wants a cake because she wants attention, not to eat it. She also wants a cake so she can sit there and judge anyone who dares to eat some of it.

At the same time, Dani claimed a few days ago that she didn't want anyone to even mention her birthday or celebrate it or anything because it would remind her of her daughter that she can't see or talk to while she's in the house. Woe!

• Love 3

Does Dani even eat cake??? Does she want one so she can make people feel guilty for eating it???

as a big fan of this game, NicoleA is going to feel like such an asshat because she ruined her chance at having an actual friendship with the queen of BB. 
has Nicole’s podcast co-host posted anything about the way Nicole is acting? I’m hoping he sets her straight.  Maybe he’ll be too embarrassed to have her co host the show anymore. 

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Sounds like it's a knockout competition. So, Kaysar and Janelle basically don't have a chance. 

Yuck. We're going to get a Christmas HOH, aren't we?

Seems weird they would practice a Knock out. 
janelle asked who was last to play so I’m not sure it’s that. 

Kaysar gave Nicole a hug. She’s upset thst ian won’t talk to her anymore. 

Kaysar said he will talk to ian 

She’s crying again 

Christmas has the perfect plan. Talking to Cody. If janelle or kaysar won hoh. NicoleF has to win safety suite. Saves whomever. Then one of them wins veto and saves another. That will force someone not in the alliance to go on the block. 

Edited by Dmarie019
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christmas has the perfect plan. Talking to Cody. If janelle or kaysar won hoh. NicoleF has to win safety suite. Saves whomever. Then one of them wins veto and saves another. That will force someone not in the alliance to go on the block. 

Ugh. It'll work too.

5 minutes ago, KnoxGirl said:

Not completely. Whomever wins and uses the veto on someone else would still be able to go on the block.

If the person who wins the veto is not currently on the block, they can save someone on the block and they are also safe.

i think? 
now I’m questioning myself. I’m a terrible fan lol 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

If it’s knockout then why did janelle ask kaysar who was the last to go? He said Memphis. Janelle said Memphis isn’t playing. 

Maybe just practice. We all know the out going HOH never plays in HOH 

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani's birthday is tomorrow she also mentioned how she told Dom not to celebrate Tennesse's birthday till she comes home (they share the same bday). Poor kid.

Wait. Stop. Her kid is named Tennessee?  No. It’s the alcohol right?  

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

She named her daughter Tennessee. That's why she has been wearing U of Tennessee stuff this season.

I'm beginning to think she named her that precisely so she could buy merchandise with her name on it. Such a dumb name lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani's birthday is tomorrow she also mentioned how she told Dom not to celebrate Tennesse's birthday till she comes home (they share the same bday). Poor kid.

I don't think it's that bad. The kid is two and really won't know the difference. I don't blame Daniele for asking that - it's not going to scar Tennessee or anything.

Now, the name, on the other hand...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

That's why she has been wearing U of Tennessee stuff this season.

Isn't there a rule that to wear university logos you had to have gone to that school?  Did Dani do a quick online course at UT?

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't think it's that bad. The kid is two and really won't know the difference. I don't blame Daniele for asking that - it's not going to scar Tennessee or anything.

Now, the name, on the other hand...

That's what she told Dom. She goes she probably doesn't know it is her birthday anymore (most likely true).

11 minutes ago, Slider said:

Isn't there a rule that to wear university logos you had to have gone to that school?  Did Dani do a quick online course at UT?

I don't think Franzel went to Michigan State and she's been wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt. Wait nevermind I thought you meant a rule on the show I'm dumb lol.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2
Just now, Slider said:

As a parent or two kids in SEC schools (South Carolina and LSU )and one in ACC ( Clemson) - yes. You have to pay the tuition in order to reap the benefits !!!!!

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't think Franzel went to Michigan State and she's been wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt. 

I think they have to because it's a copyright issue.  But if you attended the university, you are allowed the wear the logo.

1 minute ago, Slider said:

I think they have to because it's a copyright issue.  But if you attended the university, you are allowed the wear the logo.

Memphis asked her if she went to Michigan State and she said no. It's the biggest closest university to Ubly. I know Victor now works as a Michigan State Police so maybe that's why?

6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

That's what she told Dom. She goes she probably doesn't know it is her birthday anymore (most likely true).

I don't think Franzel went to Michigan State and she's been wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt. Wait nevermind I thought you meant a rule on the show I'm dumb lol.

I thought thst too LOL

it seriously tho.....it is SUPER hard for me to get Tshirts from my college because they refuse to give out licenses and their bookstore is only open when I’m at work. So I wear a larger state university stuff more. 
I graduated in 2005 and I live a few blocks from campus and last fall I made a special trip to finally stock up on alumni gear. 
so I have a valid excuse to wear other collegiate stuff lol

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Memphis asked her if she went to Michigan State and she said no. It's the biggest closest university to Ubly. I know Victor now works as a Michigan State Police so maybe that's why?

Ah gotcha.  Thanks Chocolatechip! I vaguely remember there being a rule, so that's why I asked.  If I ever go on the show I would have all my OkState gear with me and people would be so sick of orange.  Then I could totally see my dad sending me an OU shirt in my HOH basket. 🙃

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Slider said:

Ah gotcha.  Thanks Chocolatechip! I vaguely remember there being a rule, so that's why I asked.  If I ever go on the show I would have all my OkState gear with me and people would be so sick of orange.  Then I could totally see my dad sending me an OU shirt in my HOH basket. 🙃

No problem. I don't know why I remember these conversations lol. Well the most exciting thing happening today is that Christmas told Cody that Dani told her that she did propose the alliance to Janelle. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Kaysar did very well in the practice comp. So, guarantee you he does terrible tomorrow lol. I won't get my hopes up, dammit!

Right? I've come to terms this might be our last week with Janelle/Kaysar on the feeds. I've been watching some season 7 live feed clips of them on Youtube. 

• Love 1