Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Stink Cody! Yay, only 4 points.

Enzo, not too bad - 8.

Too bad, David.

Christmas,  rats, tied Enzo, but she was slower!

Da'Vonne, too bad, only 7.

Kevin lost.

Ian - now in the lead! 10

Nicole, too bad!

Dani scared me for a minute there.

Gosh, Tyler gets 12.

Too bad, Raleigh.

Go Janelle! Oh, not quite. Rats!

Rats, it's Tyler. It could be worse, he may have different targets than Janelle and Kaysar. 

OK, who is going to monitor @Callaphera and @peachmangosteen this week to make sure they don’t go completely off the rails? I’ll happily do my part but don’t now how much of a Tyler HOH even I can take,  and I still don’t really dislike him. 

This is going to be ugly, y’all.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

OK, who is going to monitor @Callaphera and @peachmangosteen this week to make sure they don’t go completely off the rails? I’ll happily do my part but don’t now how much of a Tyler HOH even I can take,  and I still don’t really dislike him. 
This is going to be ugly, y’all.

My neighbours are probably wondering why there was an explosive "WHAT THE FUCK NO!" from our direction.

UGH.

• LOL 8
Just now, kellog010 said:

Always choose kindness over being right, is that a Julie dig?

Apparently it's Chenbot's version of Black Lives Matter but without actually saying Black Lives Matter. She talked about it in an interview with Entertainment Weekly last week.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I want to believe that Tyler's smart enough to see Janelle and Kaysar for the meat shields they can be if he swooped them under his wings but I also want to believe that he's not really in the house and he's just a figment of my imagination and it's just a wig on a mop handle that's taking up space in the house so. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

I mean, it could be worse. 

Tyler, out of any of his odious alliance members, could be swayed to put up Memphis/Ian. It's a long shot, but not out of the question as opposed to Ratcole, Boxing Day, Dani, or Cody who would put up Jaysar no question. 

Tyler is the best player of the group so I don't know and he knows Janelle/Kaysar are after him. I agree it could be worse at least Tyler doesn't really bash either of them. 

Part of the issue is I don't see Kaysar trying to cut a deal or anything that could save himself while I could see Janelle doing that possibly. Kaysar will probably say I know I'm going up because I am after you or something dumb like that. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure when the feeds are actually supposed to return but there have been some brief cut ins to what's going on in the house.  Nicole was in the bathroom talking to Ian and said something about how she messed up and it just came out.  She said something like she didn't mean to say it and now she's in trouble.  Not sure what that's all about.

• Love 1

Janelle has already said she's ok with going home because what's the point in drawing out the loss? Might as well be home with her kids. Kaysar, I can see trying a little harder to stay because he's never really gotten very far before. 

Just now, zorak said:

I'm not sure when the feeds are actually supposed to return but there have been some brief cut ins to what's going on in the house.  Nicole was in the bathroom talking to Ian and said something about how she messed up and it just came out.  She said something like she didn't mean to say it and now she's in trouble.  Not sure what that's all about.

I vaguely remember her saying something to Tyler, then after he left she said to herself - why did I say that? Unfortunately, I actively try not to listen to Nicole so I have no idea what it was. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Janelle has already said she's ok with going home because what's the point in drawing out the loss? Might as well be home with her kids. Kaysar, I can see trying a little harder to stay because he's never really gotten very far before. 

Kaysar and Janelle both said this week they aren't playing for jury. It sounds like they hadn't had that convo before because Kaysar started it off "We haven't had this conversation, but I am not playing for jury."

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Kaysar and Janelle need to find time to talk to him one-on-one and make their case. It's honestly in Tyler's best interest to keep them around as meat shields. Tyler is hopefully smart enough to realize there's no way anyone takes him near the final two and he's playing for sixth at best. Cody is going to drag Enzo, Christmas, and Nicole to the final four if he can. 

Also, the house has made their disdain of Kaysar/Janelle very clear. Why wouldn't you want to sit next to them at the end? None of those girls are voting for Janelle OR Kaysar if they make final 2. 

His best option is to target Ian. Ian could very easily go on a comp winning streak in the second half of the game and make it to the end. Now is the perfect time to eliminate him. It just makes sense. 

I agree with all of this. I just don't see Tyler agreeing with all of is. I also doubt Janelle and Kaysar will talk to him because they are dumb strategy wise. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

If Tyler knows what’s best for Angela’s cookbook and jewelry sales - he won’t even think about putting jaysar on the block.

We need a banner, lol!  "Save Jaysar = 1,000,000 Tangela, Inc subscribers"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4