Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Janelle just told Kevin that if they don't band together and do something, they are idiots.  But I don't think Kevin's hatred of Janelle will allow him to do that.

He's been wanting to work with Janelle this whole time lol. I think that is why he hates her so much because she wants nothing to do with him.

I mean, Memphis did mention Janelle as one of 3 people he's closest too and Memphis did fuck himself this week by not targetting her so like Memphis is good for Janelle. But yea, she seems to have no idea that he's in deep with the big alliance.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani's birthday is tomorrow she also mentioned how she told Dom not to celebrate Tennesse's birthday till she comes home (they share the same bday). Poor kid.

...why not give the kid two birthdays? A special day with dad and a special day with mom when she gets home. So are we supposed to mention Dani's birthday or are we not supposed to now? I just wanna know so I can predict when she cries again because her and Franzel's tears feed my cold, black soul. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

...why not give the kid two birthdays? A special day with dad and a special day with mom when she gets home. So are we supposed to mention Dani's birthday or are we not supposed to now? I just wanna know so I can predict when she cries again because her and Franzel's tears feed my cold, black soul. 

She said she wants to spend all day in bed and wants no one to wish her a happy birthday. She mentioned this to Janelle back when they were speaking. 

21 minutes ago, Slider said:

But if you attended the university, you are allowed the wear the logo.

I refuse to buy any of this stuff and be walking free advertising.  University of (blank) already got enough of my $$$.  I have an old shot glass.  That's it.

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

She said she wants to spend all day in bed and wants no one to wish her a happy birthday. She mentioned this to Janelle back when they were speaking. 

But she wants a cake from the grocery store bakery. PICK A LANE, DANI. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani whining that DR won't give her a birthday cake. They said "how would Kaysar feel bc we didn't get him a cake" and Dani said "Well he won't be here anyway." She's awful.

Wait, so is this conversation happening again? Because last week (was it only a week ago??), the same question was asked and Dani said basically the same thing, like “Oh, he’ll be gone by then,” and giggled. It doesn’t become funny just because you keep repeating it, Dani. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to see this vote end up being a tie. But by tomorrow it'll be 12-0 for Nicole to go lol.

I feel like his "alliance" should kind of want it to be a tie to force Memphis to show his hand. He's protected from them and Janelle/Kaysar. The only person after him is David. Nicole A. hates Janelle/Kaysar, and so does David. The only people who really have a stake in who goes is Janelle/Kaysar (who want to keep Nicole) and Tyler (who wants to keep David). 

But I also just want the excitement because I don't care who goes, so I'm biased. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh man, I'm an idiot.  And now a very let down idiot.  I am off work on Friday, so tomorrow's my last day of work for the week.  As such, I have my days screwed up in my head and somehow thought tonight was Thursday.  I was busy packing, so I jumped on here to try to figure out who got evicted.  

Imagine my chagrin when I got to the end of the posts for today and realized Eeyore and David are both STILL IN THE HOUSE.  I thought this week of Big Brother was finally over.  

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, mooses said:

But I also just want the excitement because I don't care who goes, so I'm biased. 

I care. I care very much. Because I don't want to have another week of Nicole "Loyal Straight Shooter, Anti-Bullying Activist, Ally to Black Peop- HI, JACKSON, I LOVE YOU!" Anthony moping around with a blanket shroud next time she gets put on the block. Could you imagine if she was the Professional Pawn of the season? Oi.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh and did you know that Angela has a recipe for hummus in her book?  

...isn't that the most basic vegan, meat-free, organic recipe in all of those cookbooks? Okay maybe it's guacamole but hummus runs a pretty close second.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

David cornered kaysar in the storage room 

David says America will love kaysar more if David stays. 

I mean....that might actually be true right now. 
kaysar not giving David a clear answer. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I care. I care very much. Because I don't want to have another week of Nicole "Loyal Straight Shooter, Anti-Bullying Activist, Ally to Black Peop- HI, JACKSON, I LOVE YOU!" Anthony moping around with a blanket shroud next time she gets put on the block. Could you imagine if she was the Professional Pawn of the season? Oi.

...isn't that the most basic vegan, meat-free, organic recipe in all of those cookbooks? Okay maybe it's guacamole but hummus runs a pretty close second.

Making a good guacamole is HARD! 
or I’m just really terrible at it. 

• LOL 1

David: "I read a book about emotional intelligence just before I came here."
Kaysar, laughing: "Apparently you read a lot of books!"

Ha! This totally explains David's strategy. He only tries to use emotional manipulation, and totally freezes when he actually has to talk strategy. 

I also think David is 100% trying to play Tyler's "I'm so clueless" game from Tyler's first season. It's possible Tyler coached him about prior. But the difference is, Tyler was just acting and controlling things behind the scenes. I'm not sure what David is doing.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Making a good guacamole is HARD! 
or I’m just really terrible at it. 

I think avocados are evil like Janelle so I'm not sure. The husband buys his guacamole ready-made and then we sing the "Avocados from Mexico!" jingle. 

5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

David cornered kaysar in the storage room

Why is every conversation that David has about getting the votes to stay kinda awkward and intense in equal turns? I think maybe he needs to read the emotional intelligence book again. And maybe the rest of the self-help section of the local Barnes and Noble so that he, too, can learn to be human. I'm beginning to wonder if he's an alien from outer space and he just didn't follow through on all his Human 101 training. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Donny wore a Harvard t-shirt on S16 that he bought from Walmart and no one made a fuss. 

I think the HGs did actually. I mean, they thought Donny was CIA and that he was some sort of soldier because his socks rubbed away all of his leg hair halfway up his calves. I think maybe getting Journey's Greatest Hits as his HoH music helped swing them back to the "no, he's just a groundskeeper" side of thing. That was a weird story arc. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think avocados are evil like Janelle so I'm not sure. The husband buys his guacamole ready-made and then we sing the "Avocados from Mexico!" jingle. 

Wholly guacamole is fabulous. That’s what I get if I can’t get to a chipotle to get some. 
I can’t even follow the chipotle recipe and make good guac

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why is every conversation that David has about getting the votes to stay kinda awkward and intense in equal turns?

There is some sort of disconnect I can't figure out. Maybe a processing thing? Like it just takes a few seconds longer to hear something and then respond but by then its all awkward. He seems to have this very natural way of not being natural. I actually think he's probably really intelligent and he seems to feel things really deeply - both of which don't translate into "easy going"... 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

There is some sort of disconnect I can't figure out. Maybe a processing thing? Like it just takes a few seconds longer to hear something and then respond but by then its all awkward. He seems to have this very natural way of not being natural. I actually think he's probably really intelligent and he seems to feel things really deeply - both of which don't translate into "easy going"... 

I almost wonder if David goes into these conversations with a specific script in mind and when the other person doesn't respond in the only way that he thought they would, he gets flustered and has to take a moment to figure out how to get back on track. It would also explain why he repeats a lot of the same points and phrases. 

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I'm just so thankful Donny won AFH. He was such a bright spot on his season. 

I mean, unexciting Derrick, annoying Frankie, annoying Zach, super annoying Zankie fans, creepy stalker Caleb... aside from Donny and Victoria's crow story, there wasn't much to that season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle is cooking meals for the HN's who are coming off slop. I tell you, she's AWFUL.

Last night she promised to make them nachos. I just don't know how Janelle can sleep at night. 

5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kevin is trying to give her advice on being more positive and not get stuck in the negative moods. 

This... this is a joke, right? It's a sarcastic update? It's funny! I don't believe it, though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Last night she promised to make them nachos. I just don't know how Janelle can sleep at night. 

This... this is a joke, right? It's a sarcastic update? It's funny! I don't believe it, though.

Well to be fair- last week when Kevin was all dumpy he did give himself pep talks. He told himself thst he needs to quit moping, it’s a game, he needs to appreciate just being there, there are worse things happening in the world. Stuff like that. 
I know thst doesn’t seem like a Kevin thing but he in fact did it for himself last week lol 

I need to see how janelle makes nachos. It’s probably amazing. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kevin is trying to give her advice on being more positive and not get stuck in the negative moods. 

This is like Eeyore (NOT NICOLE A.) telling someone to cheer up because they're really bringing 100 Acre Wood down.

11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle is cooking meals for the HN's who are coming off slop.

Thoughtless bitch.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

When the husband watched tonight's broadcast episode, he made a face when Nicole Anthony was crying in her bed and David was consoling her. "God, that's annoying," he said. I'VE BEEN WATCHING IT SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Awwww is kaysar going bald on the back of his head????

I noticed it the other night and it made me sad. 

I'm glad he seems happier in the house this time around he seemed so mopey on all-stars and can't blame him for season 6 with how racist the other side was towards him.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I noticed it the other night and it made me sad. 

I'm glad he seems happier in the house this time around he seemed so mopey on all-stars and can't blame him for season 6 with how racist the other side was towards him.

I saw a gif of Kaysar the other day where he was flexing with a big ole smile in the pool. He looked like a stud. He also looks really happy to be there. 

• Love 3

The Sad Sack Crew was busy plotting revenge against Memphis (“We’re gonna put him on slop!”) when Janelle came in to tell them she made salads if they want any, and she’s going to make nachos at midnight. After she left, they shook their heads in disbelief and grumbled about how “some people act like they own the house”.  I don’t follow any twitter feeds or other social media about this show, so can someone tell me if anyone, anywhere have any sympathy for these two?? Because I can’t even imagine.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t follow any twitter feeds or other social media about this show, so can someone tell me if anyone, anywhere have any sympathy for these two?? Because I can’t even imagine.

Eric, Nicole's podcast co-host (titled as Eric: The Co-Host on Twitter, before that he actually called himself Eric: the 17th HG, like, kindly fuck off, dude), keeps doing the whole "I know we're all frustrated over this situation but Nicole Anthony is one of the nicest people I know!" routine at least twice a day. And there are some former HGs that have been coming out and asking for "kindness" and "love" to be sent Eeyore Nicole's way when she gets out. Which you know what, I'm not a fan of flooding "celebrities" social medias with hate so I'm okay-ish with that. But other than that? No. Not really. 

BB11's Michele Ross (née Noonan) liked one of my "UGH Kevin sucks" tweets so I don't think there's much action on the Kevin love train, either. It's pretty much stalled at the station.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Dani is whining about not being called to the DR in three days. Massive shit talking session with Nicole. Targets: Jaysar, Bay/Day, Christmas. Enzo arrives. Enzo says he's lying down in Cody's bed. Dani: "The stinky bed." Enzo: "No everything got washed yo."

Why doesn't someone just slap the shit out of her? 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, Slider said:

Personal pet peeve: I really hate the phrase "you're telling your truth" because it's just a roundabout way to say "this is my opinion, and it's not based on fact."

Yes!

9 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

But that's how today's youth are validated.  It is all about what they perceive and not anything based in actual reality or fact.

You are preaching to the choir!  But it is not just youth, it seems to be everyone now.

4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Wow, it's another Survivor challenge! But they should be on a balance beam, not a star.

I thought they used it on Survivor, I even said that to myself.  But I could not remember if it was Aussie Survivor or American Survivor or both.

2 hours ago, Slider said:

I think they have to because it's a copyright issue.  But if you attended the university, you are allowed the wear the logo.

I always wonder why Survivor would allow Boston Rob to wear Patriots and Red Sox hats.  I thought copyright restrictions would not allow him to do so.  But then again he did and I am obviously not a copyright lawyer.

2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I refuse to buy any of this stuff and be walking free advertising.  University of (blank) already got enough of my $$$.  I have an old shot glass.  That's it.

Exactly.  A few years ago my college sent me one of those pledge things and I did not fill it out.  They had the nerve to send me an email asking me why I did not give them money and how my money could help out disadvantaged students.  Now I understand that was probably one of those blanket emails they sent to everyone but I sent them a reply anyway.  I said, "When I was at your school I had to pay high tuition, I had to pay a ton of money for books, and I got nothing out of it.  Therefore, why should I give you more money when once again I would get nothing out of it?"  I know nobody probably saw that email, but man it felt good.

Talking about Kaysar not forcing his religion on anyone.  I think if I was in the house the two type of people that would drive me nuts would be the person who does try to force their religion and a very woke people (I am talking preachy woke).  Anyone who uses the word problematic would be the first person out of the door if I had any sort of power.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 3