Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

That episode, for whatever reason, broke me. Like I just can't do it anymore lol. Maybe it's just the fact that 2020 is the worst timeline and I just can't take bullshit anymore, I don't know. I'll maybe keep watching feeds occasionally and I'll definitely keep reading here but I'm done with the eps. Even if Tyler doesn't go after Kaysar/Janelle it's like who cares the game will never be interesting or exciting.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Now there's talk that Tyler maybe cheated? I couldn't watch the live comp. Any truth to this?

I don't know, I fast forwarded through it lol.

But yea apparently he buzzed in before his cup stopped or something. Whatever, it's all meaningless so!

2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Now there's talk that Tyler maybe cheated? I couldn't watch the live comp. Any truth to this?

Something about he buzzed in when his score was just 11?

Just people reaching most likely. Some were questioning his score because they landed on the line and Julie said if it’s on the line you get the higher score

He’d win in a do-over anyways. We aren’t thst lucky. 

• Love 2
On 8/18/2020 at 11:28 PM, Alice Mudgarden said:
On 8/18/2020 at 11:15 PM, Eyeland Baby said:

Okay, here's my question: does it say Fucking Fabulous anywhere on the sample bottle? I know you said it's tiny but this is clearly the most important part of owning it,

It just says Tom Ford Fabulous. The larger bottles, in the pics on the site, had a red line through Fucking. It’s disappointing. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

That episode, for whatever reason, broke me. Like I just can't do it anymore lol. Maybe it's just the fact that 2020 is worst timeline and I just can't take bullshit anymore, I don't know. I'll maybe keep watching feeds occasionally and I'll definitely keep reading here but I'm done with the eps. Even if Tyler doesn't go after Kaysar/Janelle it's like who cares the game will never be interesting or exciting.

I agree 100%.  I had such high hopes for this season too. Bringing back Jaysar has highlighted everything that is wrong with modern-day BB. The giant alliance, everyone voting "with the house", needing "reasons" to put up certain people, it's all nonsense. Seeing Jaysar treated like crap and being beaten by this giant group of nitwits may be the thing that finally gets me to quit this show. Clearly it isn't the show I loved to watch 14 years ago when Kaysar and Janelle were in their heyday. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That episode, for whatever reason, broke me. Like I just can't do it anymore lol. Maybe it's just the fact that 2020 is worst timeline and I just can't take bullshit anymore, I don't know. I'll maybe keep watching feeds occasionally and I'll definitely keep reading here but I'm done with the eps. Even if Tyler doesn't go after Kaysar/Janelle it's like who cares the game will never be interesting or exciting.

You're really going to leave me adrift in this sea of Trevor Taylor Tyler fans all by my lonesome? I thought we were friends! 
tumblr_obs5fw0xw21tgdhtio1_1280.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Just people reaching most likely. Some were questioning his score because they landed on the line and Julie said if it’s on the line you get the higher score

It was also a taped live eviction so if it was an issue, they wouldn't have aired it as is. I don't like Tyler but still. Stupid Tyler and his stupid curly hair and his stupid Mare Winningham in St. Elmo's Fire eyeglasses.

• LOL 9

Thank you all for enduring the pain of watching the show. Family time which I sometimes find painful, was so therapeutic after this hateful week of feeds. At least some good will come of the season.

I love that Janelle and Kaysar play while they are there but could really give a cap less if they win. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:

It just says Tom Ford Fabulous. The larger bottles, in the pics on the site, had a red line through Fucking. It’s disappointing. 

Saks carries the Fucking Fabulous candle ($130) & body spray that’s less than $100. I get targeted ads for them now since this season started! If you go to their site, nothing is crossed out.

• LOL 1
44 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You're really going to leave me adrift in this sea of Trevor Taylor Tyler fans all by my lonesome? I thought we were friends! 
tumblr_obs5fw0xw21tgdhtio1_1280.gif

If I haven't disowned you as my twin over *Nsync, nothing will get me to. I can handle you hating Tyler for... some reason haha

42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll still come here daily to read how awful everything is and bitch about how much it sucks lol.

That's our Peach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm hoping the reason the feeds are down is because Janelle handed Franzel her ass (verbally) so bad that Franzel is rocking in the corner, sobbing out "But I invited her to my wedding!" while Production contacts the people with the butterfly nets and the pretty white jacket with loooong sleeves and lots of buckles. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If I haven't disowned you as my twin over *Nsync, nothing will get me to. I can handle you hating Tyler for... some reason haha

I mean, I thought that Mare Winningham glasses burn was pretty good. I'm getting specific this week. I'm gonna be digging out all the bad 80s perms and/or big eyeglasses references. I'm half tempted to do a side by side comparison with a picture of my mom in 1988 with her Coke bottle glasses and at-home perm. I might fire up Microsoft Paint and try to paste Tyler's face on Jessie Spano's body. 

At least the We Hate Tyler club is probably going to increase in size if he puts up Janelle and Kaysar this week. I might have to spring for the big platter of cookies instead of a bag of Milano's. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I want to believe that Tyler's smart enough to see Janelle and Kaysar for the meat shields they can be if he swooped them under his wings but I also want to believe that he's not really in the house and he's just a figment of my imagination and it's just a wig on a mop handle that's taking up space in the house so. 

I keep hoping that he really does not want to do Daniele's dirty work (because he really seems to be on to her), and will do something different.

But putting a target on his back with a move like that is too risky, and totally not Tyler's style. He works with the majority and breaks it up from within with discretion. He doesn't put a target on himself outright.

I actually like Tyler, but Nicole F. and Daniele are going to be so insufferable this week. And I don't think I can take the Nicole F. whining for validation that's already started. As Brett would say, just own it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I actually like Tyler, but Nicole F. and Daniele are going to be so insufferable this week.

I didn't even consider that. The smug levels are going to be astronomical. I hope Production is added a handwritten addendum to the Have Not diet to include wine "for Janelle only". Or maybe a frozen margarita machine filled with cheap tequila again. I'm not picky. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tyler’s main alliance is Christmas right? She doesn’t want kaysar to go just yet. 
there is hope. 
who was the first one irritated with Dani? Tyler or Cody? 

Yes this is what I was thinking too. There is a glimmer of hope. She convinces him to keep J/K as shields and he nominates Ian and Memphis. Tyler's not in an alliance with Ian somehow is he? ETA - oh but Nicole won't let him do that...

Edited by Tuxcat
forgot
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Yes this is what I was thinking too. There is a glimmer of hope. She convinces him to keep J/K as shields and he nominates Ian and Memphis. Tyler's not in an alliance with Ian somehow is he? ETA - oh but Nicole won't let him do that...

Christmas has a side deal with Ian; she protected him from Memphis this week so she's not going to encourage Tyler to put him up this week.   If Ty;er goes with the obvious Janelle/Kayser noms, Memphis is very likely the backdoor option if one comes off.   And he pissed off enough people he may become the backdoor target.  

35 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

If you're gonna go big just go for the refrigerated cookie dough in a large tub.

You people have some issue with a variety platter?   Not everybody likes the same type of cookie.  We don't all have to eat the same way, DANI.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Maybe they're debating whether to redo HOH.  

Maybe they can keep redoing it until someone else named Kaysar or Janelle win.

Edited by keke23
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I figured the feeds would come back on if I went away for an hour to watch Canada's Drag Race. I tried, you guys.

I still have my money on Janelle making Franzel self-evict. Because the idea tickles me in a fun place.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I guess in the modern world of BB if you don't create a 16 person alliance on day 1 means you are automatically on the other side of the house and week 2 is too late. 

Exactly.  They keep saying the "other side of the house", and I keeping saying to myself, "Does just two people officially make the "other side of the house?"

5 hours ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

Bayleigh was pissing me off last night with her attitude. I appreciate that she at least tried to hug it out after the fact but if you don't want to talk game, maybe you shouldn't be in the Big Brother house? Perhaps this isn't the show for you. She's horrified that she'll flip out and repeat that horror show she put on during her fight with Tyler, and I personally can't wait. It will happen and I will make popcorn. 

Oh it will happen, she was just on the most recent season of The Challenge and she had an epic flip out on Kaycee.  Trust me when I say this, it's coming.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Maverick said:

You people have some issue with a variety platter?   Not everybody likes the same type of cookie.  We don't all have to eat the same way, DANI.

Ewww how can you want anything other than what I would eat? I know what I'm talking about because I'm Not Vegan and clearly that means I'm smarter than you, MAVERICK.

• LOL 1

Janelle explaining her The Amazing Race beef with Nicole (that was actually Nicole vs. Rachel): "And then she started the whole thing, her whole thing was this crying thing. All the tears. All this little snake move stuff. I'm not okay with that. Like, whatever. I don't trust her in this House because I know what she does."

Da'Vonne: "Been there, done that."

Janelle: "Yeah, Da'Vonne knows. We've played with her."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9

Kevin, basically: "Um, I was really offended that you kept trash talking me to Nicole Anthony."
Janelle, basically: "You threw our names out their first, bitch. And then I got over it."
Kevin, basically: "Okay but we're talking about me."

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ian's stalking of Nicole and calling her "Coco" and sticking to her like glue is weird.

I think it's funny that he thinks his relationship with "coco" is the same as Kaysar & Janelle. Nicole F is leaving you out of alliances those two aren't doing that. 

• Love 2