Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I really hate the shoutouts on the live show both in the speeches and in the DR voting, but I think I hate the "I sadly vote to evict" and "I vote to evict the beautiful, amazing) even more.  Just vote! 

• Love 14

OK, now they're showing some of the Basement Nicole.

The show is showing how Jaysar helped Nicole and how Janelle feels about her. I'm glad and hope Nicole feels bad when she sees it.

Although I understand the impulse to vilify someone. I caught myself doing that with someone at work, then asked why I was feeling that way. And it was just jealousy on my part. But at least I kept it to myself.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

OK, now they're showing some of the Basement Nicole.

The show is showing how Jaysar helped Nicole and how Janelle feels about her. I'm glad and hope Nicole feels bad when she sees it.

Although I understand the impulse to vilify someone. I caught myself doing that with someone at work, then asked why I was feeling that way. And it was just jealousy on my part. But at least I kept it to myself.

i've been doing it at work lately too but it's because the person drives me batshit crazy lol 

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Why did Christmas give a shoutout to Dani's daughter so weird. 

especially since i think she's only 2??

and it was like she almost forgot her own kid lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Why did Christmas give a shoutout to Dani's daughter so weird. 

Doesn't Dani's daughter have the same birthday?

OMG, I just had a Rockstar "On My daughters' birthday" flashback. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Wow, did not expect Janelle and Kaysar to cast that vote. Going rogue!

ETA: Now we know what Enzo is doing, pinning that vote on one of Janelle or Kaysar, because of course they need to pile on. 

ETA2: With two votes, of course Janelle and Kaysar will be blamed for not "voting with the house". No one will believe them after they campaigned so hard.

Edited by kellog010

kevin voted to keep nicole

Just now, kellog010 said:

Wow, did not expect Janelle and Kaysar to cast that vote. Going rogue! 

thankfully they aren't going to die on that cross.

omggg stop with the tennessee happy bdays

and that poor kid... no one will be able to spell her name

kaysar says they've been trying all week. they feel like they failed her

nicole starts crying

janelle's was pretty emotionless

juie says janelle had her back and that she cried because of it. 

nicole feels horrible. says she owes janelle apologies

awkward silence.

julie says she would hug nicole if she could

• Love 1

Julie, basically: Yeah, Janelle actually cried over you, so when did you realize how Wrong you were? Oh, and these are the people that were basically against you, notice who is not on this screen? Can’t give you a hug, later!
Or maybe that’s just how my mind saw it.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

I'm glad Julie set Nicole straight about Janelle. I wish she hadn't disintegrated this way. I would have liked to see her play more if she hadn't been so snotty about Janelle.

• Love 4

Jesus Christ. I’m sorry but this treatment of Nicole is too much. Julie has literally been nicer to people who have physically assaulted other players, made bigoted comments about other players, and threatened to rape and murder other players.

So Nicole didn’t reciprocate Janelle’s trust. Who gives a fuck. I’m glad she’s gone so that we can all move forward with our lives.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 3

NicA is definitely going to need to see the counselors before facing the public.  She looked positively broken.  She's been getting on my nerves all week, but I hope the toxic elements of the fandom (not the posters here, by any means) stay away from making direct attacks.  She's no Paul or Evel Dick that would expect/encourage that kind of attention.  I really feel bad for her right now.

ETA:  Just wanted to clarify that I have no problem with people "hating" on NicA or her actions within the context of the show.  Hell, I've been doing it all week.  I just don't think she did anything that carries over to her "real" life.  Especially since she already sees that she was wrong and didn't just double down on her delusion like most people when they first get out.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 9