Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Rachel disliking Nicole as much as I do makes me like her even more, I'm not gonna lie. 

Besides Peach and Nashville, I do not recall who is a Survivor fan and who is not.  If you are not then this name might not mean anything, but Russell Hantz has a YouTube channel and he has people do recaps of the BB episodes.  Tonight's guest was Rachel and the host was trying to get her to talk about the beef between her, Janelle vs. Nicole.  She would not say much about it and was being coy, but you could tell Rachel did not like Nicole.

• Useful 2

Oh, hey, someone is editing the BB22 Wikipedia page to change Franzel's name to "Ratcole Hoezel". That's not cool. Why the slut-shaming? I don't like Franzel, either. But the "ho(e)" shit ain't it. 

Also when are these kids going to learn that "ho" doesn't have an e at the end unless you're talking about a garden tool. What is this Dan Quayle bonus e shit?

Signed, a Canadian who likes inserting bonus u-s in words. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, hey, someone is editing the BB22 Wikipedia page to change Franzel's name to "Ratcole Hoezel". That's not cool. Why the slut-shaming? I don't like Franzel, either. But the "ho(e)" shit ain't it. 

Also when are these kids going to learn that "ho" doesn't have an e at the end unless you're talking about a garden tool. What is this Dan Quayle bonus e shit?

Signed, a Canadian who likes inserting bonus u-s in words. 

Not it!  I'd call her Ratcole Whinezel.  

And you Canadians also like to spell words like center and theater with the er reversed to re.  Try as you might to be Europeans, you're still North Americans.  😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Besides Peach and Nashville, I do not recall who is a Survivor fan and who is not.  If you are not then this name might not mean anything, but Russell Hantz has a YouTube channel and he has people do recaps of the BB episodes.  Tonight's guest was Rachel and the host was trying to get her to talk about the beef between her, Janelle vs. Nicole.  She would not say much about it and was being coy, but you could tell Rachel did not like Nicole.

For the record: I'm a Survivor fan (in spite of recent seasons). Not a Russell fan, though, at all. And I believe you're like me and don't think Parvati farts rainbows, so *fist bump*.

I doubt Rachel would be able to hide her disdain. I bet her faces were glorious.

I flashed back to try and get near the start of Janelle talking to Kevin. When Day was (still?) with them, Janelle legit made me laugh out loud imitating Nicole being a whiny rat. Ugh, I'm gonna miss her so much when she's gone.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also when are these kids going to learn that "ho" doesn't have an e at the end unless you're talking about a garden tool.

TWINNIE!!!

always bitch about this in this exact way.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Oh god Ian just made an alliance with Dani, Nicole, and Cody called "The Four Prime." 

LOL.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, no. Not the B word!

She really wouldn't want to hear what I call her, all the time; because I legit have had 'her name' in my freakin' mouth.  Not every minute of every day, but every time I turned on the damn feeds.  I have zero tolerance for her type of game play, and I really detest whining crying victim player's.  Damn, I think my BP just went up 3 ticks.  I think I'm at the point I can't even hate-watch BB anymore, I'm getting too old for this. 

Capture.JPG

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Poor Janelle and Kaysar. Their bratty teenager just got evicted tonight and now they seem to have adopted Kevin as a second one that needs constant reassurance. The DR should give them "World's Best Mom" and "World's Best Dad" mugs to use in the house.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8

Oh, God...  Ian, Cody, Dani and Ratcole are forming an alliance named Four Prime.  I'm surprised Ian is okay with this since four is clearly not a prime number and that should be a red flag that this is going to wind up being a fake alliance.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

For the record: I'm a Survivor fan (in spite of recent seasons). Not a Russell fan, though, at all. And I believe you're like me and don't think Parvati farts rainbows, so *fist bump*.

I doubt Rachel would be able to hide her disdain. I bet her faces were glorious.

I flashed back to try and get near the start of Janelle talking to Kevin. When Day was (still?) with them, Janelle legit made me laugh out loud imitating Nicole being a whiny rat. Ugh, I'm gonna miss her so much when she's gone.

That's right, sorry about that.  People who dislike Parvati on this board are so rear, I am sorry I forgot.  I blame it on old age.

3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

That's right, sorry about that.  People who dislike Parvati on this board are so rear, I am sorry I forgot.  I blame it on old age.

Nah, no need for sorries (sorrys? whatever haha). Why would you remember? I'm the weirdo that kept that tucked away in my brain.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 1

Kevin: "I think it was hard to see past the dysfunction."

YOU ARE THE DYSFUNCTION, KEVIN. 

To be fair, there is SO much dysfunction that it might be hard to see through all of it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Poor Janelle and Kaysar. Their bratty teenager just got evicted tonight and now they seem to have adopted Kevin as a second one that needs constant reassurance. The DR should give them "World's Best Mom" and "World's Best Dad" mugs to use in the house.

Christmas would take it as a personal attack that Janelle was telling her she's a bad mom, just like Janelle used Christmas' mug four times to show Christmas that Janelle's boss.

Yes, please.

6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh god Ian just made an alliance with Dani, Nicole, and Cody called "The Four Prime." 

He's just doing this to try and keep himself safe with Tyler this week...right?

Please tell me I'm right.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

I've noticed this as well and it frustrates the crap out of me. It seems he can't pick up on non verbal communication very well and assumes that most people will agree with his logic because he's clever and can see the big picture, but the thing is... these people are imbeciles. He gives them far too much credit. 

Kevin was actually giving Kaysar some good advice last night, which shocked me, because the thought of Kevin having more savvy than Kaysar on any subject, in any universe, sounds completely insane. But Kevin was telling him that he needs to tailor his arguments to the individual, taking their emotions and personality into consideration. That an argument based solely on numbers and logic is going to sound condescending because they can do math, too. And it’s true. Kaysar’s detached, logical approach is suited for people like Janelle and Ian (and me), but not the average player. They need to have their egos stroked and their feelings validated before they can even consider acting rationally.

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Okay definitely no battle back with Nicole

I think the battle back roster will begin with the eviction of a player that production wants to save. For example, if Janelle is evicted next week, she will compete against the next 2 or 3 people to go out. But if, say, Kevin is evicted next week, he’ll get the lowdown from Julie and the full use of his phone.  Just a guess.

Tyler is not the worst case HoH, I don’t think. Even though he’s aligned with the Smug Six, he seems more inclined to chart his own course than most of them— kind of like Murfreesboro.  He may be swayed to do a Jaysar nom, but I don’t think it’s automatic like it would be for, say, NicoleF. (Or just Nicole! At least I don’t have to do the annoying A/F anymore.)

• Love 13

It's just so dumb to see everyone include Cody and Nicole in their alliances, while those two are obviously determining later which ones actually count based on who wins HoH. 

It's totally BB7 Chilltown all over again, where pre-gaming has skewed everything so that people will break their own games to cowtow to a predetermined duo.

• Love 11

Kevin keeps trying to trip up Janelle by saying "You have Memphis" and she has to keep repeating "No, I don't. We don't have Memphis, he's an idiot and a wild card." Next breath: "But you have Memphis..." After the fifteenth time, whether she has Memphis or not, she's not going to slip up and say yes, I totally have him.

• LOL 6

Tyler actually DOES understand the benefit of meat shields, but the problem for him is that there just aren't any other realistic nominees out there for him.  There's Kevin and that's it. Anyone else could hurt him. 

So while I don't think he WANTS to nominate Jayser, I think he pretty much HAS to.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

THESE ALLIANCES ALL HAVE THE SAME PEOPLE IN THEM.

Cody, Nicole and Dani are the thread that runs through all of these alliances.  They keep making deals for a 4, 5 or 6 person alliance with other individuals in the house.  It's like Tyler's Final 2 deals on steroids.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tyler actually DOES understand the benefit of meat shields, but the problem for him is that there just aren't any other realistic nominees out there for him.  There's Kevin and that's it. Anyone else could hurt him. 

So while I don't think he WANTS to nominate Jayser, I think he pretty much HAS to.

That's my read of the situation too. The only other option is Ian/Memphis. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kevin: "I think it was hard to see past the dysfunction."

YOU ARE THE DYSFUNCTION, KEVIN. 

I think "The Dysfunction" would make a great alliance name for them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, he could say he's putting up someone as a pawn with Kevin as his target.  I wonder if he could make a realistic argument to put a Ratcole or Dani up as a pawn.  It might piss them off but it's not the worst idea in the world.

• Love 2

Are Kevin and Janelle cool now? Or is this all just some more bullshit? I mean, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans but it would be nice to not have everyone hating on her and Kaysar. And I'd prefer to go back to liking Kevin, at least a little.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, he could say he's putting up someone as a pawn with Kevin as his target.  I wonder if he could make a realistic argument to put a Ratcole or Dani up as a pawn.  It might piss them off but it's not the worst idea in the world.

Yeah, Kevin as his target would get the least amount of blood on his hands. NO one cares about Kevin. He is a non-entity. That pawn spot, though, is the problem. Ian wouldnt come after him, but nominating Ian would piss off other people and nominating Memphis would cause beef that's not currently there between him and Memphis. Same with any other pawn possibility.

Edited by Brian Cronin
Piss autocorrected to pass
  • Love 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Kevin as his target would get the least amount of blood on his hands. NO one cares about Kevin. He is a non-entity. That pawn spot, though, is the problem. Ian wouldnt come after him, but nominating Ian would pass off other people and nominating Memphis would cause beef that's not currently there between him and Memphis.

Well, maybe if this Four Prime alliance approaches Tyler, he could play it off like "okay, I need one of you to go up as the pawn so that no one knows we're working together."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah, this is funny, and yeah Ian was also delusional about the freaking quack pack, but what ended up happening? This is your final four, folks, read it and weep.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Can you guess what Franzel is talking about? Hint: it's not Janelle.

It's her wedding. The only two things she can talk about in the house. She has JUNIOR BRIDESMAIDS. Because of course she does.

So the entirety of Ubly is in her wedding. Who will attend the thing?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, this is funny, and yeah Ian was also delusional about the freaking quack pack, but what ended up happening? This is your final four, folks, read it and weep.

Cody and Dani are much better at comps than anyone in the Quack Pack except for Shane. 

29 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Besides Peach and Nashville, I do not recall who is a Survivor fan and who is not.  If you are not then this name might not mean anything, but Russell Hantz has a YouTube channel and he has people do recaps of the BB episodes.  

Can’t speak for Peach and Nashville, but Survivor fan and Russell Hantz do not belong in the same sentence, IMO. (I mean, are any of you guys going to be listening to a podcast hosted by Paul Abrahamian? “Today’s topic: Friendship!”)

22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

4 is not a prime number. 4 is actually a deficient number, so a more appropriate name would be The Four Deficients. (Appropriate in more ways than one.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

Can you guess what Franzel is talking about? Hint: it's not Janelle.

It's her wedding. The only two things she can talk about in the house. She has JUNIOR BRIDESMAIDS. Because of course she does.

I don't judge junior bridesmaids.  My older niece had a matron of honor, 2 bridesmaids, and FIVE junior bridesmaids.  The junior bridesmaids were all of her sisters (don't judge, they're half-sisters from both parents, as well as one really good family friend) who were all under 21.  Her rationale was they couldn't go to the bachelorette party so they got the junior bridesmaid title.  And really pretty dresses (prettier than the bridesmaids, TBH), lol.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kevin trying to point out that Cody/Memphis are together and Janelle is not seeing it.

If Kevin keeps seeing things that Janelle and/or Kaysar are blind to, my head is going to explode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Kevin to Janelle: "Well, the only way out of this situation is [super long pause] winning Veto."

No, that's just delaying the inevitable. It's also not the only way out of the situation but Trevor Taylor Tyler doesn't know the difference between a beignet and a bidet so. Maybe Veto is the only way out. But we love a defeatist attitude!

Edited by Callaphera
whatever, i'm wine-ing
  • LOL 4

I think the pregaming pisses me off the most with Nicole. Under normal circumstances, people are naturally going to be drawn to Cody. So that's normal. That's not the case with Nicole, so it's all very unnatural to see her as the Queen Bee from the get go. We've even seen some confusion from people like Enzo, who are like, "Yeah, we'll include him, him and her." "And Nicole, of course." "Oh? Oh, yeah, sure, and Nicole."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And, I don't think he wanted to win this HOH, but he had to when Janelle/Kaysar were throwing around him and Cody as a pair. 

I am curious what his thinking is past this week, though - he has a similar game BB20 with his Big Alliance and his sidepieces, but, this season, so does everyone else in his alliance. Tyler has Christmas/David/Bayleigh. Cody has Daniele/Enzo/Nicole F./Da'Vonne (...and Kevin and Memphis?). Nicole F. has Daniele/Cody/Ian (...maybe Da'Vonne?). Daniele has Nicole F./Cody (...and Kevin?). 

I think he will be good for quite a while, but I don't picture him trying to actually get to the end with the members of the The Big Alliance like he did with Level 6. After this week, he needs someone that is not associated with Cody/Nicole F./Daniele to pull out a win soon to start taking out their numbers, or it could start getting late early. 

• Love 2