Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cody:  "One of them are going home this week unless some fucking bullshit.  And then I'll probably just walk out."  Can we please manifest this?

Danielle on Janelle:  "She's already told her lies about me."

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don't really know what Victor thinks that's supposed to prove. That Janelle acknowledged the Rachel drama didn't want to make their relationship weird? 

I still think it's just that, for Janelle, game and personal are mostly separate (you can love someone as a person, and hate them as a player). She talks about Big Brother HGs like we do - the difference is she actually has a personal relationship with these people. And for Nicole, they're linked (if you hate me in the game, you are uninvited from my wedding). I get where their miscommunication is coming from. Janelle does not want Nicole F. here. She hates her game. And I think she took Nicole F. keeping her spot secret as one of her "sneaky rat" moves. And, Nicole F. doesn't want Janelle here - she's right Janelle is coming after her! But, she takes that as a personal attack, so she's turned it into a personal attack as well. 

I'd say the biggest knock is on Daniele - Janelle has consistently said that she loves her, and, while she doesn't know why Daniele doesn't want to play the game with her, she still wants to protect her. Daniele, on the other hand, saw that Janelle didn't fall for her "nobody's talking game" spiel, and basically made it super personal. 

Oh, and Rachel is totally a Nicole, too - she's taken it to the level of Nicole harming Adora Borealis or something. I'm not surprised they both still have beef based on The Amazing Race.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Anyone think Cody and Dani sort of ... like each other? They spend 90% of their time holed up in the bedroom together. 

He did enjoy Christine's in his season too.

I laugh at how offended they get when people put them working together and they claim they barely hang out. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Anyone think Cody and Dani sort of ... like each other? They spend 90% of their time holed up in the bedroom together. 

I mean she was telling him how as Dom ages he has the tendency to put on weight because of his Filipino heritage and he puts on weight when he eats like crap, so maybe she's looking to sink her claws into some fresher, thinner blood.

Da'vonne:  "I feel like these days are draaaaaggging."  I'd say it's the perfect time for a new twist.  And if it's one that keeps Janelle and Kaysar in the house, we might have the added bonus of Cody dropping out of the game.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, zorak said:

There are no words.

Tyler HOH room.png

Interesting that Enzo thinks Tyler was cold blooded but Danielle thinks he was too nice.

Ok that picture is kind of sad. Tyler barely seems to have any sense of self besides being part of "Tangela." I was shocked when he said that since he moved in with her he hasn't been back to Ohio to visit his mother.

3 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

He did enjoy Christine's in his season too.

I laugh at how offended they get when people put them working together and they claim they barely hang out. 

And Dani has had a showmance on every season which is why I thought this time she wouldn't align with the guys silly me.

Not quite sure what day is doing. She pretty much asked janelle and kaysar what their plan is. They both said no plan. No point. Will see what happens with the veto.  Janelle says she’s over it. (Or done?)  

they both say they were targets day one. Kaysar wanted to lay low and never got the chance. 

Kaysar thinks if he didn’t come on this season then “they” would hAve worked with janelle. 

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

It's so rare to see such a genuine platonic friendship. I will really miss seeing them together on the feeds. 

Same. I hope they keep in better touch. It makes me sad they hadn't seen each other in 14 years and hadn't talked in 6 years. I love how Kaysar's wife retweets stuff about their friendship. 

• Love 8
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Same. I hope they keep in better touch. It makes me sad they hadn't seen each other in 14 years and hadn't talked in 6 years. I love how Kaysar's wife retweets stuff about their friendship. 

Hmm. I think Kaysar was downplaying their relationship to other HG's. Janelle says they've had BB6 reunions and that the whole cast is pretty tight. They definitely don't talk to each other often but I think they do keep in touch. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hmm. I think Kaysar was downplaying their relationship to other HG's. Janelle says they've had BB6 reunions and that the whole cast is pretty tight. They definitely don't talk to each other often but I think they do keep in touch. 

Oh maybe. Janelle has said to people they hadn't seen each other in 14 years, but it is totally possible he was downplaying it to David. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok that picture is kind of sad. Tyler barely seems to have any sense of self besides being part of "Tangela." I was shocked when he said that since he moved in with her he hasn't been back to Ohio to visit his mother.

Eh. every family is different. My mom and I are three hours apart but haven't physically seen each other for at least two years. We talk on the phone every week, though. We love each other, it's just that our schedules haven't managed to line up right. 

• Love 4

I’m so fed up with the button person this year. I thought there would be less staff on hand with Covid to monitor every single word the HGs say. What in the world are they saying every five minutes that necessitates endless star screens? I don’t remember it being this bad in past seasons. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seriously. Every time I've tried to watch today it's like endless stars. It should be a sign to me that I need to give it up lol.

Button Boy/Girl is in fine form tonight.  It's pretty ridiculous.  This is like the only time this whole week I've had any substantial amount of time to watch the feeds and this is what I get.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Did you get to hear an answer?!?

Day just goes ohhhh. And Janelle thanked her cus only Day, Bay and Ian came to the room were her and Kaysar were hanging out.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Nope Day just goes ohhhh. And Janelle thanked her cus only Day, Bay and Ian came to the room were her and Kaysar were hanging out.

NicoleF and Dani have decreed that Janelle is like, not to be spoken to ever since the "fight."

• LOL 4

Kaysar "Ian you are the BB historian that should be your podcast."

Ian "Rob has probably already done that."

In BB16 Kaysar and Ian were on Rob's podcast together. I think it was the jury battleback episode.

Edited by choclatechip45

Da'vonne keeps saying that after dinner they all need to play a game as a house.  I need it to be something that starts out innocent enough but turns into something that stirs some major shit up.

Cody is talking about how he was angry that he had to go first in the HOH comp and that Janelle and Kaysar got to go last.  Cry about it, you big baby!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Dani asked them all what their last meal would be.  Tyler said his last meal would be Angela's enchiladas.  Then he had to clarify that it would be Angela's vegan enchiladas.

• LOL 3

Cody, Enzo, Bay, and Day are talking.  Enzo was talking about Ian and how he's scared of Ian because Ian doesn't really interact with him.  Then it was brought up how Ian is a former winner and they can't forget that.  Bay or Day said something like, "You know who is also a winner."  Then Cody said, "And we can't forget that either!".  Kaysar crawled into the HN room and shut the convo down.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Cody, Enzo, Bay, and Day are talking.  Enzo was talking about Ian and how he's scared of Ian because Ian doesn't really interact with him.  Then it was brought up how Ian is a former winner and they can't forget that.  Bay or Day said something like, "You know who is also a winner."  Then Cody said, "And we can't forget that either!".  Kaysar crawled into the HN room right and shut the convo down.

If Janelle wins the veto the only person that I could see leaving this week besides Kaysar is Ian. Cody isn't happy with him right now because of last night. Plus Nicole's lobbying might be a huge red flag. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christmas made French fries (fried) and Dani says she loooovea French fries. But she’s going to give people crap for the food they eat??? 

The other night Dani said that she loves real French fries. Not sliced and fried potatoes, she was very clear on that. Only real French fries. 

Is this like how when I was a kid, I thought the nugget was an actual part of the chicken? Or my dad convincing me that there were things called Naugies and that's where Naugahyde came from? Where does she think real French fries come from?

• LOL 13

So are the have nots Janelle (obviously), Cody, Enzo and Bay? Who did the other three? It will be interesting to see what went down with Franzel/Janelle. The show tried to make Franzel sympathetic earlier with the “what did poor little me ever do to make Janelle hate me” BS, but I want to see what went down.

Also, Janelle and Kaysar were just nominated and are still being fucking delightful. I will miss them so much.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8

Kaysar was reading the Ricola package and it said to only have one every 2 hours.  Enzo was like, "Oh shit!  I've had 8 in one hour."  They've resorted to eating Ricolas because the slop is so bad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1