Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaysar talking about how Nicole A. completely lost it and wanted to go after them.

Janelle: "I give up."

She said if she stays, she's not working with anyone. She's going to be completely alone.

Edited by mooses
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Look, we all have our insecurities. I get that. But this is some high school bullshit and Kevin should really be past it by now.

It's SO sad to watch him be SO pathetic. He has a happy life and the dude's FORTY and yet he can't get past his high school traumas (he also had to leave the religion he grew up in, too, so I get it, it was undoubtedly traumatic, but rehashing it here is not a good look for him at ALL). 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Look, we all have our insecurities. I get that. But this is some high school bullshit and Kevin should really be past it by now.

RIGHT?!?! I mean it's almost sad but then not.. because it's like dude, you're married and a grown adult. GTF over yourself and your insecuries.

Like really the way Bayleigh looked at him when he said he's moping about Janelle was a little comical.

Janelle (right now listening to her) has called Kevin an idiot.. a loser.. and that he disgusts her. 

But she says still be nice to him. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani says that to get Enzo to put up Day and Bay. She says "all we have to do is tell him that they're sketchy." She giggles. She's so nice.

This is gross. I'm really disappointed in this season. I thought maybe with what's been happening in the world and maybe with having more POC in the house and maybe with their pre-game "How Not To Be A Racist Fuckwit" training, this shit wasn't going to be happening again. But nope. Something really has to change with this game. 

• Love 11

I wouldn't even call Kevin a loser. He's happily married and looking to expand his family. He has a good job and a cute cat with an, imo, awesome name. Those are some big positives and not things everyone necessarily has. It's always easier to tell someone else to look at the bright side - hell, I'm the best at being sincerely positive and encouraging to other people but canNOT manage to muster it up for myself - but the things he's upset about are far more minor than the things he has going on that are great.

Part of it is the situation. There's no escape and toxicity just winds up breeding itself until it chokes the house if you all feed into it. But that's the thing - stop feeding into it! Realize you're focusing on some petty shit and let it go. Him not being able to see that is driving me crazy.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 5

As much as I can't stand The Connection or whatever their names are, I really would prefer Kevin to leave sooner. His whole "strategy" is a delusion that stems from him being so insecure and pathetic. "I'm the outsider learning how to fit in" is fine for your first season. I have no interest in watching it in All-Stars. Especially when the only other element you bring to this game is whining and complaining. If you're going to be delusional, at least make it fun for us to revel in! Did he learn nothing from FOUTTE?

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, it seems like they're the result of that. What I meant was that they're both pre-game alliances, but the David/Tyler connection seems impossible for others to know because it seemed to happen pre-game, and they're not connected in the House at all. On the other hand, Tyler/Christmas made a pre-game alliance, but also are actually in the same alliance that was formed within the House. So, a connection between them can be outed because they actually have one that was made within the game - even though others have no way of knowing they had a deal before that.

Really, Tyler's playing with his pre-game alliances well. He and David barely ever talk. He and Christmas talk a little more, but they have an excuse since they're in The Big Alliance together. He's hiding it a lot better than, say, Daniele/Nicole F./Cody (and maybe Bayleigh/Da'Vonne? I'm not sure if they pre-game allianced, but it seems like they at least had a connection beforehand).

That makes sense. I definitley think Christmas is his Kaycee this season. 

Kaysar, talking about Kevin ratting them out: "He was probably the first one there. The first one to put his blanket over his shoulders, shuffle his feet to that room..."  

• LOL 9
16 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I wouldn't even call Kevin a loser. He's happily married and looking to expand his family. He has a good job and a cute cat with an, imo, awesome name. Those are some big positives and not things everyone necessarily has. It's always easier to tell someone else to look at the bright side - hell, I'm the best at being sincerely positive and encouraging to other people but canNOT manage to muster it up for myself - but the things he's upset about are far more minor than the things he has going on that are great.

Part of it is the situation. There's no escape and toxicity just winds up breeding itself until it chokes the house if you all feed into it. But that's the thing - stop feeding into it! Realize you're focusing on some petty shit and let it go. Him not being able to see that is driving me crazy.

The last time the house had such a toxic, negative atmosphere was BB19 and BB15. Just a dominant alliance stewing in negativity 24/7. Everyone has been infected to some degree. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

The last time the house had such a toxic, negative atmosphere was BB19 and BB15. Just a dominant alliance stewing in negativity 24/7. Everyone has been infected to some degree. 

Except Tyler, chilling in his chair with his picture of Angela facing the camera and remember, that's code HOH for free shipping on your overpriced $500 necklace!

It's week 3 and I already feel like it's a chore to turn on the feeds. This blows.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Except Tyler, chilling in his chair with his picture of Angela facing the camera and remember, that's code HOH for free shipping on your overpriced $500 necklace!

It's week 3 and I already feel like it's a chore to turn on the feeds. This blows.

I looked at their jewelry store and ... uh, talk about sticker shock. A lot of it looks like costume jewelry that you can buy at a department store for way less. Like you can get "T" and "A" earrings for $395?

https://nautandchain.com/products/custom-initial-dangle-earrings

DSC06107_1200x.jpg?v=1590340798

• LOL 2
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The only good thing about BB15 is that all the alpha males went home first, but that meant we had Aaryn and Gina Marie for a long time.

• Love 3

Animals so I guess they’re playing veto. I’m surprised it’s so early. Thankful though since maybe this means I won’t have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if Janelle wins lol. Since it’s starting so early though I wonder if it’s going to be really long. Maybe an individually timed one.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The fascinating thing is that Tyler apparently wanted nothing to do with this season and CBS basically had to cajole him into doing it. He's one of the most popular recent contestants and his near-win gave him an especially good hook for CBS. You can see his lack of interest in stuff like complaining about their bedtimes and what he had been "promised" by CBS. I wouldn't be shocked if he got a slightly higher stipend than the others.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

One thing that's creepy about Tyler is that people will ask him HIS opinion on something and he'll say what Angela thinks. "Angela doesn't like twitter ..." "Angela wants ..."  That sort of thing is actually a red flag in relationships. Not saying Angela is abusive but a red flag is when one partner loses all sense of self and independence.

We saw it happen right within the game during BB20, he was trucking along doing great until he fell under Angela's spell and then he just wasn't all there anymore.  Creepy indeed.

• Love 7
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The fascinating thing is that Tyler apparently wanted nothing to do with this season and CBS basically had to cajole him into doing it. He's one of the most popular recent contestants and his near-win gave him an especially good hook for CBS. You can see his lack of interest in stuff like complaining about their bedtimes and what he had been "promised" by CBS. I wouldn't be shocked if he got a slightly higher stipend than the others.

On the upside, Tyler said he was "retiring" from reality TV after this season. So we have that going for us. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed to hear that. I'd rather have somebody who actually wants to be in the House play. I think he's playing a good game so far, but you can tell he's just not that into it. Even Janelle says she's missing her kids, but she's still having fun. I don't think the same is true for Tyler.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Animals so I guess they’re playing veto. I’m surprised it’s so early. Thankful though since maybe this means I won’t have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if Janelle wins lol. Since it’s starting so early though I wonder if it’s going to be really long. Maybe an individually timed one.

It's really hot in Los Angeles, so it must either not be very physical, or something inside like Hide and Go Veto. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, wouldn't Tyler's loss be the major influence on him as to why "modern" BB is so different? He played an old school BB game and he lost, ya know?

I've never agreed that Tyler played an old school BB game. I felt like he straddled between the new and the old and that's what screwed him over. And by the end of the season, he was firmly in the new school camp because he just laid down and stared at Angela with moon-y eyes. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

We saw it happen right within the game during BB20, he was trucking along doing great until he fell under Angela's spell and then he just wasn't all there anymore.  Creepy indeed.

Hwre's an interview with Angela:

“It hit him all at once, and for me, it didn’t really register for a while. It was right before my birthday. He got the introductory call and he came in with balloons and flowers for me and handed it to me and just started bawling, and I’m like, ‘What’s wrong?'” the Unbothered: Break Down the Boulders Between You and Your Potential author, 28, told Us. “He goes, ‘Um, they called me about All-Stars and I don’t want to go.’ He started bawling, but I think it hit him because he knew that it was an opportunity that he couldn’t pass up.”

“Literally every single day since we got out of the house, we’ve never spent more than three nights apart,” the Naut & Chain co-owner told Us. “We spent three nights apart one time. Our lives are just so interconnected. We are one person. This is what I tell people: It feels like someone ripped my arm off and my leg off, and then they strapped a 20-pound backpack on my back and said, ‘Go run a marathon now.’ I’m like, this is impossible.”

This is creepy. They're not teens. They're grown ups. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

the Unbothered: Break Down the Boulders Between You and Your Potential author, 28, told Us.

Oh, fuck right off with that shit. Although it's the perfect book title for Angela the Ice Queen.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I looked at their jewelry store and ... uh, talk about sticker shock. A lot of it looks like costume jewelry that you can buy at a department store for way less. Like you can get "T" and "A" earrings for $395?

https://nautandchain.com/products/custom-initial-dangle-earrings

DSC06107_1200x.jpg?v=1590340798

They're 14k gold, and gold is crazy expensive right now. I think all "designer" jewelry is bullshit, but theirs isn't any more ridiculous than any other brand. (And @Callaphera, they only use their own initials as the sample. 😂 I'm sure there's a stan out there, crazy enough to actually buy that though.)

I haven't been posting much this season, mostly because I'm so. Fucking. Bored. But I will day this: these assholes (mostly Franzel) are making me feel sorry for Bayleigh. Mrs Swaggy. The charity embezzlement princess. 

NICE FUCKING WORK, DICKS. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hwre's an interview with Angela:

This is creepy. They're not teens. They're grown ups. 

That is odd, unless they're prolonging the infatuation phase. I think overall, they're both decent people, but I wonder if they've dealt with any real problems out of the house, the type that force a couple to actually work on a relationship and not just coast through the honeymoon phase.

I don't watch enough or follow them enough to know if they actually have lives of their own, or if the Tangela brand maybe keeps them from showing that. 

I love my SO of 10+ years, but I also love when he leaves for a couple of days and I get a clean house and the TV all to myself, lol. 

Topic? Go Janelle or Kaysar for veto. But I do hate to think of one stuck in the house alone. Kaysar might have a slightly better chance to stick around a little longer, but they're both doomed regardless.

Also topic? Screw Dani. Just because.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it was clear in BB20 that Tyler found Angela to be way out of his league and he was stunned that she was interested in him. So I think a lot of it follows from that basic start to their relationship. If you put someone on a pedestal from the start, you get stuff like this.

That isn't to say that they're not legitimately happy, of course. Just that he has had her on a pedestal from the get go. Dude stopped even playing BB in a season he was dominating because he was SO into her and SO shocked that she was into him. 

Well, she is out of his league IMO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mooses said:

It's really hot in Los Angeles, so it must either not be very physical, or something inside like Hide and Go Veto. 

Even with hide and seek they have to sit outside for like 100 hours. I mean, they are just sitting though, so I guess that's better lol. Hide and seek is also usually a lot later in the season. I looked and it's 93 right now, which is hot but they don't have any warning or anything. Still, for them to start that early, I'm thinking it's individual and timed. Perfect for rigging too so fucking get to it already, Grodner!

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

re Tyler I think the negative response after his season from social media really effected him. 

Isn't BB20 loved? I know almost everyone here loved it and loved Tyler. He does whine about how horrible twitter is a lot though. Did twitter not like BB20/him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Isn't BB20 loved? I know almost everyone here loved it and loved Tyler. He does whine about how horrible twitter is a lot though. Did twitter not like BB20/him?

They all do. According to Bayleigh, it's because you can't make money on Twitter but you can on Instagram. 

But Janelle is the one here for followers. Okay.

Also Twitter hates everyone. It's a vile toxic wasteland *hides the tab I have open to #BB22 on Twitter*

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm not sure how true this is because he said he wouldn't do the show without Angela. And Angela isn't here, so...he apparently didn't have that much bargaining power.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Now that Janelle is half out the door, Bay is scary and she's so intimidating and being so toxic / negative, we'll have to get her out!!! Day is sketchy, we can't trust her! Yup, targets locked and loaded for once Janelle and Kaysar is not available. Like clockwork. 

I can't even be sad about it because both Bay & Day brought this on themselves by not taking a stand against what is obviously a massive alliance that includes the two guys they're supposedly working with. 

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

If it's a punishment veto that helps Janelle and Kaysar. Janelle won that on All-stars and Kaysar shaved his head. 

I am pretty disappointed in Dani's behavior when it comes to race in this house. I don't remember her having this behavior on her two previous seasons. Does anyone else remember? 

I've always found Dani to be an insufferable, petty, whiny, malcontent bitch. This is pretty much exactly what I remember. Instead of maturing and moving past the mentality of a bratty teen, it's just even more baked into her psyche. She's every bit as mean as her father. Only difference is that Dick thrives on being the villain and she desperately wants to be popular and liked. There is an attempt on her part to not be a full-blown asshole 24/7 but she's rotten to the core and it seeps out.

26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I loved BB20. Brett will always be my boy for his trolling of "Rockstar." Also, never forget: 

DlV_3n0W4AARHSb.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dani telling Christmas she figured her boobs were fake. Her social game continues to be amazing lol.

Christmas has boobs? 

(My social game is shit and I'm not sorry.) 

• LOL 4

The coven in the storage room saying what mean things Janelle will say about them. 
Meanwhile, Janelle is in the kitchen peacefully cooking slop.

Nicole: I'm friggin' scaaaaaaaaaaaaaared of what's going to come out of her mouth.

• LOL 4

Ratcole is soo scaaared of what's gonna come out of Janelle's mouth not because she's afraid it'll ruin her game but because it'll hurt her feelings. 

The one good thing to come out of this shit of a season is knowing how upset all of these fools will be when they get out and see everyone hates them lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Nicole is working herself into a lather over what Janelle "might" say to her.
Dani says if she says anything just say "You're going home."
When is the coven going to realize that Janelle is not going to say anything??? They've been obsessing over this blow-up which won;t happen.

• Love 6