Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Ellee said:

They felt he was trying to help Janie win. 

Also last night Memphis called Dani's taste in music shit, although he used nicer words (surprisingly) but you know that really stuck with her and now she's going to be super anti-Memphis. How dare he diss Taylor Swift. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

Also last night Memphis called Dani's taste in music shit, although he used nicer words (surprisingly) but you know that really stuck with her and now she's going to be super anti-Memphis. How dare he diss Taylor Swift. 

I need Memphis to go full villain when he realizes he's screwed. 

• Love 17

It really does suck how Jayser was, in part, done in by Kaycee and Josh being morons and getting COVID. It seems the plan was to have a number of "pairs," in which case Jayser would possibly not stand out as much and the big alliance might have been a BIT more fractured. 

But instead, there was one glaringly obvious pair right from the start, and that was Jayser (even if there multiple pre-game pairings). 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I didn't even like Dani WHILE she was blowing up Jeff's game. I mean, I appreciated what she was doing, but I didn't like HER in the midst of it. She's always been a brat.

Same. I was a big Jeff/Jordan fan on season 11, but season 13 I was pretty meh on both of them. I only rooted for Dani's side because I liked Kalia she seemed way to smart to be on this show. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even with hide and seek they have to sit outside for like 100 hours. I mean, they are just sitting though, so I guess that's better lol. Hide and seek is also usually a lot later in the season. I looked and it's 93 right now, which is hot but they don't have any warning or anything. Still, for them to start that early, I'm thinking it's individual and timed. Perfect for rigging too so fucking get to it already, Grodner!

Isn't BB20 loved? I know almost everyone here loved it and loved Tyler. He does whine about how horrible twitter is a lot though. Did twitter not like BB20/him?

I think post show fans were mad because he didn't really interact with them like Jessica/Cody did after season 19. From what I remember he posted a bunch of instagram ads and that was it. He also had a public feud with RHAP. He was contacted to do an interview after his season and agreed to do it. His fans started sending him social media posts from Brent who is one of the live feed corespondents (not a big fan of tbh) were he called Tyler and Angela fake and that they were famewhores. Tyler messaged Rob said he would not do the podcast and Rob defended Brent. I know Taran who is really good messaged Tyler to smooth things over. Tyler tweeted something like Taran is the only professional at RHAP. 

7 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Jaysar really should have thought of cutting a deal to Tyler BEFORE nominations. Sigh. 

I don't think it would have mattered. Janelle didn't want to get backdoored. I think Kaysar might have been able to cut a deal, but no way Janelle was going to do it due to the fear of being backdoored. Tyler said he was interested in working with Jaysar in the beginning, but one he found out they were after him, he was not interested. 

Edited by choclatechip45
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

It's not like he had a reason to win it. They're just complaining to complain. As always. 

Earlier he was telling them he wouldn't throw it. I think between not putting Jaysar up last week and throwing the veto they don't think he's trustworthy which I'm fine with. 

28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really does suck how Jayser was, in part, done in by Kaycee and Josh being morons and getting COVID. It seems the plan was to have a number of "pairs," in which case Jayser would possibly not stand out as much and the big alliance might have been a BIT more fractured. 

But instead, there was one glaringly obvious pair right from the start, and that was Jayser (even if there multiple pre-game pairings). 

It's been rumored that Janelle and Josh were the pre-gaming the hardest and since people were so surprised to see Kaysar in the house (Cody,Dani) I've wondered if that's why they don't trust her since she knew and didn't tell anyone. Taran from RHAP floated this theory. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It's been rumored that Janelle and Josh were the pre-gaming the hardest and since people were so surprised to see Kaysar in the house (Cody,Dani) I've wondered if that's why they don't trust her since she knew and didn't tell anyone. Taran from RHAP floated this theory. 

But it sounds like her "pre-gaming" was basically little more than her gossiping about everything with everyone.  😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

But it sounds like her "pre-gaming" was basically little more than her gossiping about everything with everyone.  😄

That doesn't surprise me. I'm most curious about the alliance with Bay. Janelle mentioned she hasn't even met Christopher. 

Yes, I in no way believe Janelle was pre-gaming harder than Cody for a second.  I think some of the other players had to be the source of that. Janellousy reared it's ugly head early.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yes, I in no way believe Janelle was pre-gaming harder than Cody for a second. That's rich. Just more Janellousy rearing it's ugly head.

I'm a huge Janelle fan so not sure why I would be suffering from Janellousy lol. The rumors come from RHAP who are big Janelle fans. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yes, I in no way believe Janelle was pre-gaming harder than Cody for a second. That's rich. Just more Janellousy rearing it's ugly head.

I think that it was just pre-gaming "hard" in a different sort of way. I'm sure Janelle was calling up EVERYone she knew like crazy, trying to figure stuff out, so I could see how that would be considered "pre-gaming hard," but we can see from the lack of any actual alliances coming into the house, everything she did was pretty nebulous, as opposed to Cody's Derrick-driven solid alliances (plus similar solid alliances between Bay/Day and Tyler and David). 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think that it was just pre-gaming "hard" in a different sort of way. I'm sure Janelle was calling up EVERYone she knew like crazy, trying to figure stuff out, so I could see how that would be considered "pre-gaming hard," but we can see from the lack of any actual alliances coming into the house, everything she did was pretty nebulous, as opposed to Cody's Derrick-driven solid alliances (plus similar solid alliances between Bay/Day and Tyler and David). 

I think this is probably the most accurate portrayal since her name was out there pretty early. I don't remember hearing Cody's name besides the TMZ article so maybe he got the call late. I know Day said on the feeds that right after she tweeted that she wasn't asked for All-Stars she got the call. 

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree. Especially because it's clear she called up Nicole F. since she told Dani how awkward it was to see her because Nicole told her she wouldn't be there, and they're supposed to be "friends." I have a feeling Janelle viewed that as a typical Nicole F. sneaky snake move and put them on the wrong foot from the get-go.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I'm a huge Janelle fan so not sure why I would be suffering from Janellousy lol. The rumors come from RHAP who are big Janelle fans. 

To be clear I was not talking about you or any other poster. I didn't intend for it to be read that way in the least.  So I do apologize. Even if that came from RHAP, the sources of the rumors had to be some of the other players.

44 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't disagree with this at all. I think I was basically saying the same thing.  Sure, Janelle was pre-gaming like everyone else. I just think  "the harder than anyone" is a stretch. That's all.

And again, I was only taking issue with the sources of those reports.  I apologize that wasn't clear.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Awwww

Awww. I love them so much. Since kaysar or janelle can't win, I'm rooting for the season to get cancelled due to COVID. Everyone else in the house is varying degrees of ass TBH. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Bay tells Kaysar if she wins HOH she will put up Nicole and Ian. No idea if she is telling the truth to Kaysar.

I don't see her actually going there but honestly she won't win HOH any time soon anyway so it doesn't matter lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm not rooting for the season to get canceled due to COVID-19.  That damn virus has already wreaked enough havoc this year and has caused almost everything I look forward to to be delayed or canceled completely.  It's already having an effect on some things in 2021 too.  I've got to have something new to watch where people are actually standing in the same room together and not on Zoom calls.  lol

It's unfortunate that Janelle and Kaysar will be split up, but I guess it can't be helped because everyone in the house seems to view them as such huge threats and evil masterminds.

I will now root for certain people to get evicted, rather than root for any specific people to win.  lol

• Love 12

Speaking of twitter craziness, alleged leaked screencaps from a group text of the non POC houseguests from last year is blowing up right now. And Paulie is trying to tell everyone they should be upset about that and not try to make this all star season about racism, as though the fact that they’re all stars means something in the context of whether they might be capable of microaggressions. 

Tyler and Angela definitely seem a bit codependent, based on their own reporting as well as their social media. And Tyler is still pretty young, isn’t he? I have no idea how old Angela is. I agree that everything they’re putting out there doesn’t necessarily point to a healthy, robust, sustainable over the long term relationship.  And again, I know this is their brand. But I think people also feel endeared to relationships that are real, with personality and bickering and problem-solving. I think that’s what drew so many people to original recipe Jeff and Jordan. Tangela seems all sunlit beach pictures and vegan crab cakes and loving each other so so so much that Tyler has to have a flat Stanley of her next to him. It’s pretty, I guess, but it continues to strike me as either very manufactured or mind numbingly dull. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

I will now root for certain people to get evicted, rather than root for any specific people to win.  lol

This is what it comes to for me every fucking season and it's never as fun for me as I think it will be lol.

1 minute ago, Jillibean said:

Speaking of twitter craziness, alleged leaked screencaps from a group text of the non POC houseguests from last year is blowing up right now.

Wait, what? I need a more detailed description of this lol.

• Love 7

Kaysar and Janelle talking about her rabbit is the content I’m here for. These other people just don’t have....it. Whatever it is that these two people have, it just can’t be duplicated. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kaysar and Janelle talking about her rabbit is the content I’m here for. These other people just don’t have....it. Whatever it is that these two people have, it just can’t be duplicated. 

Janelle gives Kaysar the ultimate compliment: "My bunny will like you."

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Omg this is the kind of shit that low-key annoys me about Tyler. He's wearing a Hilton Head t-shirt. HE JUST MOVED THERE A FEW MONTHS AGO.  But it's now part of his "brand" with Angela to pose in the McMansion they bought there. This guy is a walking infomercial for Tangela. It never ends. I appreciate the guy's gameplay, I like how he doesn't go for personal attacks unlike Dani or Nicole. But there's just no personality there, and it's so hard to root for a guy who literally doesn;t do anything but plug his own companies.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, National Pecan Torte Day's punishment is to like take care of this star shaped stuffed animal like it's a baby. Very lame.

Please tell me me she isn't calling  it "Loyal just like my other baby" or something creepy like that. lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg this is the kind of shit that low-key annoys me about Tyler. He's wearing a Hilton Head t-shirt. HE JUST MOVED THERE A FEW MONTHS AGO.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t he a lifeguard on Hilton Head before his original season of BB?  I’m pretty sure I remember him having a conversation with Angela in the house about people that they seemed to mutually know from there.  Regardless, I agree that he is all about his brand these days.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t he a lifeguard on Hilton Head before his original season of BB?  I’m pretty sure I remember him having a conversation with Angela in the house about people that they seemed to mutually know from there.  Regardless, I agree that he is all about his brand these days.

Yea i thought he was sort of “from” there too. Or she was? 
Either way - they are pretty limited on what clothing they can wear so I think lots will go out and buy either local college stuff or stuff like he’s wearing before they move in. 

56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is what it comes to for me every fucking season and it's never as fun for me as I think it will be lol.

Wait, what? I need a more detailed description of this lol.

Forgive me for linking to Christopher’s twitter. Allegedly Kat has confirmed its authenticity. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Yea i thought he was sort of “from” there too. Or she was? 

They both were from there. At least that's what Tyler was saying, instead of Ohio. He did lifeguard in Hilton Head. I think that was part of the appeal between them at first. But I actually remember from the premiere of that season that Tyler was originally worried people would think that they were an alliance being from the same place.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

I thought he lived in Ohio? I don't really remember. I really wish he could do more than plug his companies. He has such good game instincts. I want to be able to root for him. But he's so boring.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Nicole told her she wouldn't be there, and they're supposed to be "friends." I have a feeling Janelle viewed that as a typical Nicole F. sneaky snake move and put them on the wrong foot from the get-go.

I would also view it as a sneaky snake move, if it really happened. But it didn’t of course, because Nicole is not a liiiiar. Janelle is the liiiiar. Janelle is obsessed with Nicole and lies and says really meeean things and— excuse me, I have to go somewhere and cry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I know people were a little taken aback this season that Tyler said he really doesn't talk to his mom that much. But I always got the vibe from his original season that he had already basically put Ohio behind him even then. He always talked like he was from Hilton Head.  (I guess that could had been to connect with Angela too.)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I know people were a little taken aback this season that Tyler said he really doesn't talk to his mom that much. But I always got the vibe from his original season that he had already basically put Ohio behind him even then. He always talked like he was from Hilton Head.  (I guess that could had been to connect with Angela too.)

Wanting to move to another part of the country is one thing. Tyler saying he'd never even been home to visit his mom since BB ended was a shocker. Like he said he just moved into Angela's apartment in LA and that was it. Like wow you can't go home and visit your mom ONCE? For someone who talked about being a mama's boy in BB20 that was a shock.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Forgive me for linking to Christopher’s twitter. Allegedly Kat has confirmed its authenticity. 

Oof. That's... unfortunate if true and very on brand for the Jackholes. Kat has since deleted whatever tweet she had up originally and tweeted a second one. Screenshot because I don't trust these fuckers not to dirty delete some more.

pKoZhjs.png

I saw a clip of Bring Your Child to Work Day bouncing a dollar store stuffed star on her knee like it was a baby. Whoever thought up this punishment should be fired. And then rehired and fired again. I know times are tough but I think it's only fair that Production Lackey #3 (he's the one who spills the coffee on the counter and never wipes it up) should feel the same pain we're being put through. 

In other news, I work cheap and my morals are questionable if they need someone to fix the competitions so that our favourites win. Call me, CBS. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Kaysar is feeling sad again. He’s afraid people are saying bad things about him that will hurt his family. (Can we rent a plane to drop 1000 “we love Kaysar” balloons into the yard when everyone is out there?) Who is he going to have real conversations with when Janelle’s gone?

• Love 3