Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Wasn't she a pole vaulter?

She was a gymnast for years and hated it. Then, on her own, she got into pole vaulting and became really good at it (I believe she was even nominally a professional pole vaulter, whatever the heck that means). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

David does a lot of smell the fart acting.

That's perfect! I was thinking he was sort of like early William Shatner in Star Trek, but this is even more on point!

"Well...you see....Kaysar....I don't think.....that people should align."

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Sammy Davis, Jr. did a kick ass version of the Rhythm of Life in my favorite musical, Sweet Charity...now I can't get that damned song out of my head.

Actually, that's a good thing...check it out on Youtube.

I had only ever heard this song in a Glidden (I think) paint commercial when I was a kid, and then my husband played the Sammy Davis version for me on YouTube. You’re right; it’s so catchy. I have no idea what that musical is about.

On topic (sort of): I paid for all access so I could watch BBOTT based on all y’all’s recommendations over recent years. This means I am one step closer to actually watching the feeds instead of just soaking up the details here... somebody stop me. No, really, I’m not just doing a Jim Carrey line. Somebody please talk me out of it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Michichick said:

Nicole’s face is eminently punchable. She’s so proud of herself for “accidentally” making that crack about Janelle when she picked Janelle as a have not.

She completely planned it with a lengthy discussion with Cody in the bathroom about what she should saaaaay and is thaaat okaaaay and he encouraged her and told her several times how to keep it short and what to say. That was no accident. She planned it word for word 🙄

• Useful 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

She completely planned it with a lengthy discussion with Cody in the bathroom about what she should saaaaay and is thaaat okaaaay and he encouraged her and told her several times how to keep it short and what to say. That was no accident. She planned it word for word 🙄

Not that we needed that to know, because her smug little smile and the fact that she BLURTEDITOUTREALLYFAST totally gave away how she planned it. And never mind that it's lame to plan to say anything at all... THAT'S what you landed on? If you're gonna do it, effing DO IT.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

In a shock to absolutely no one, Veto wasn't used and Janelle and Kaysar remains on the block. I would like to take this opportunity to direct a hearty "Fuck you!" at Derrick.

Fuck you, Derrick. May you never darken Big Brother's pre-game door again. 

• Love 20

Scintillating conversation about Ian removing his chest and back hair with a laser. He said to do his back he points the laser at the mirrow and it bounces off to his back (he was joking).

4 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Huh. They haven't shown the HOH reveal in a while maybe the last time was 19 or her season

ANNDDDDD all the comments were how they were all so sad for her and how dare CBS do that to her (and them!) because his letter reading was also blocked on the feeds so they all assumed it would be shown on the episode. 

I wonder why she deleted it... 

Kayser and Janelle are in the loft. He asks Janelle if he should go around and piss everyone off. He asks Janelle for tips on what he should do after she leaves the house. She says don't lead people to the promised land.

• LOL 5
37 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

ANNDDDDD all the comments were how they were all so sad for her and how dare CBS do that to her (and them!) because his letter reading was also blocked on the feeds so they all assumed it would be shown on the episode. 

I wonder why she deleted it... 

'Cause outside of Tangela fans who couldn't believe that such a travesty could occur, Twitter roasted her for it. I think because it shows her level of engagement with the season - she either didn't know that no one is getting HoH reveals which means she doesn't care and wasn't watching (Twitter believes everyone should be a slave to the feeds and the show) or she does pay attention but thinks they're more special than the other HoHs (for instance, Cody didn't even get a letter or pictures). Also the bidet segment was the second best part of the episode. Which is saying something. I think that something is "This season is going down the shitter."

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

'Cause outside of Tangela fans who couldn't believe that such a travesty could occur, Twitter roasted her for it. I think because it shows her level of engagement with the season - she either didn't know that no one is getting HoH reveals which means she doesn't care and wasn't watching (Twitter believes everyone should be a slave to the feeds and the show) or she does pay attention but thinks they're more special than the other HoHs (for instance, Cody didn't even get a letter or pictures). Also the bidet segment was the second best part of the episode. Which is saying something. I think that something is "This season is going down the shitter."

Angela isn’t watching the feeds just the episodes and any clips people send to her.

1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

Angela isn’t watching the feeds just the episodes and any clips people send to her.

Which means Twitter probably has a hate boner for her because how dare she not be tied to the feeds like they are. 

For the record, Big Brother shared a copy of her letter (and the pictures of Tyler's HoH basket) on their social medias. Letter is under a spoiler because of size:

Spoiler

117897639_10158164622489473_226039398893

It's, um, something. Very Instagram Influencer language. 

For the record, Tyler's HoH album was some band called Surfaces. It's also something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Why do I feel like if the situation were reversed, Tyler would be glued to the feeds 24/7, even when Angela was sleeping?

• Love 9

Now she's talking about the iron range in Minnesota. It was a melting pot up there - lots of immigrants came to work in the mines. Grand Rapids is a pretty city on the Mississippi. Judy Garland is from Grand Rapids.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

For the record, Big Brother shared a copy of her letter (and the pictures of Tyler's HoH basket) on their social medias. Letter is under a spoiler because of size:

Did she seriously say that these are "difficult times" for them?  Yep, being on a reality show is one of the toughest things one can face.  How will their love survive?  Girl needs to tweak her priorities. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Did she seriously say that these are "difficult times" for them?  Yep, being on a reality show is one of the toughest things one can face.  How will their love survive?  Girl needs to tweak her priorities. 

Angela is clearly someone who can't appreciate the gift of having the bed all to yourself for awhile. Stretch out, girl. Roll around. Sleep diagonally. No midnight farts on your leg. No having to fight for the covers. It's like winning the lottery. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Earlier I posted about the twist where a week is undone and from reading posts it's the Reset button. So, I hope on Thursday we are surprised with a giant reset button!! 

I have a feeling Janelle won't be at Nicole's wedding. I was imagining Janelle sending a waste basket or a toilet bowl scrubber for a present, but since Janelle has class, she'll probably send something expensive. 

An expensive toilet bowl scrubber?

As for the reset, forget erasing just the past week... I want to go back to the start. I envision a fast-motion rewind back to the moment where Janelle and Kaysar walk into the house, this time followed by Danielle R. and Britney H. instead of Nicole F. and Dani. Oh, and Kevin can stay away, too. 

But I would also totally accept a reset of just this week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Which means Twitter probably has a hate boner for her because how dare she not be tied to the feeds like they are. 

Reveal spoiler

117897639_10158164622489473_226039398893

It's, um, something. Very Instagram Influencer language. 

I honestly don't mind Tyler or Angela, but the fact that she basically referenced the Somewhere Out There song from An American Tail is great, lol. Don't judge, I love that movie and song.

"I sit out on our balcony some nights I'm home and just stare up at the stars and the moon and it brings me comfort knowing that we might be looking at the same thing at the same moment in time."

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 5

In a shock to absolutely no one, Veto wasn't used and Janelle and Kaysar remains on the block. I would like to take this opportunity to direct a hearty "Fuck you!" at Derrick.

I honestly don't know how much I can blame Derrick for any of this. The show brought all these people back, they knew what was going to happen. More than anything, I think players like David, Ian, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Nicole A., Keisha, Janelle and Kaysar should have known walking in the biggest threats would be Cody, Tyler, Memphis and Enzo. But most of those people wanted to work with them rather than target them, so that's on them.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Why do I feel like if the situation were reversed, Tyler would be glued to the feeds 24/7, even when Angela was sleeping?

She says they agreed before hand, that she wouldn't watch the feeds, because it wouldn't be fair to him. (Because she can see him, but he can't see her.) But yes, agreement schmagreement, if the situation were reversed, he'd have at least one on her at all times. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

This means I am one step closer to actually watching the feeds instead of just soaking up the details here... somebody stop me. No, really, I’m not just doing a Jim Carrey line. Somebody please talk me out of it.

It will literally ruin your life.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

She says they agreed before hand, that she wouldn't watch the feeds, because it wouldn't be fair to him. (Because she can see him, but he can't see her.) But yes, agreement schmagreement, if the situation were reversed, he'd have at least one on her at all times. 

I swear, the more I read about their relationship, the more it sounds like a weird enmeshed cult thing. 

By "cult", I mean the Cult of Angela 'cause he clearly worships her and she... probably gives him permission to go to the store for more chickpeas. (Chickpeas are the only vegan thing I know.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can't be the only one who found it weird that Angela was like "OR WONDERING IF YOU'D EATEN". Of all things? I know she's all vegan, but really?

Tyler got lightly salted rice cakes in his HoH basket. LIGHTLY. SALTED. RICE. CAKES. in his goodies basket. That's not even food. That's Styrofoam with a delicate sprinkle from 90 feet up of all organic sea salt. I see Angela's concern.

This is worse than BB17's Trainwrecky Becky and her fridge full of kale. And wasn't it Holly/Beth that got a bunch of beets last years and was all "Um?" about them? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can't be the only one who found it weird that Angela was like "OR WONDERING IF YOU'D EATEN". Of all things? I know she's all vegan, but really?

I think Tyler is extremely dependent on Angela for, well, life skills. Angela is the breadwinner in that duo -- she came up with the jewelry company, the cookbook, the lifestyle influencer blog thing. So basically Angela is worried that without her making him vegan enchiladas he's not going to know what to do.

• Love 7

Janelle and Kaysar's conversation this afternoon is the best. But whenever we really get to some good stuff, like life on the yacht with Ashleah (? - season 6 partner), we get stars or the foods switch to someplace. I suppose because they are talking about people who haven't signed consents. But I really wanted to hear about the yacht. And also about her brothers' MInnesota accents.

• Love 2

Kaysar offered to ruin his game so he'll go instead of Janelle. And then, instead of being all no no don't do that, Janelle told him what'd he'd have to do to make that happen lol. She said the only way it would work would be if he openly told people he was coming after them. He wondered if he could just say he's ready to go but she said that would just make them want to keep him because his head isn't in it.

• Love 6

Christmas and Ratcole or David and Tyler, I'd rather watch Janelle silently make a protein shake.

First of all, wow at Ratcole actually liking the idea of a man going instead of a woman. Also, I can't wait until National Peach Pie Day gets screwed over by the men lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I'm torn, I want Kaysar to stay because he's never made jury, but I really want Janelle to stay because I know that will piss Nicole F. the most. 

Same. I want Kaysar to stay for the same reason. I also want Janelle to stay because she is better for feeds. 

• Love 5

I think Kaysar doesn't like playing Big Brother. As in the actual playing. I think he enjoys the experience of hanging out with people he wouldn't normally hang out with. He's a very empathetic person and you can just tell that he adores connecting with Janelle again, he loved playing father figure to NicoleA. But he hates everyone in the house other than Janelle so he doesn't want to stay.

But things happen for a reason. Sounds like Kaysar and Janelle had grown a bit distant over the years. Busy life, family stuff. Glad they reconnected.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Tyler is extremely dependent on Angela for, well, life skills. Angela is the breadwinner in that duo -- she came up with the jewelry company, the cookbook, the lifestyle influencer blog thing. So basically Angela is worried that without her making him vegan enchiladas he's not going to know what to do.

She was already making a living selling her jewelry BEFORE they became Instagram celebrities! So yeah, she definitely had her shit together a lot more than he did. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wish Bb had just out right said it’s BB duos. But not the stupid secret duos like Season 6 or the heinous February Dirty Little Secret Season 9.  Just bring back Jayser, And whoever else. But it has to be a real known duo. No halvsies like Tyler without KC. No Memphis without Dan. Real duos. I’d rather have Brenchel and a Cappy/Maggie or Gnat/Jessie even a Jeff Jordan.   We could have lame duos like Maven too. But all duos. Otherwise just a Jayser is like holding up tall glass of lemonade to someone dying in the dessert and then pouring it out on the sand. 

• Love 8