Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

To get excited for the live feeds to turn on (and also to show our first official set of spoilers for the season), here is a promotion for the Live Feeds:

EeqXrJXWkAApAkG?format=jpg&name=large

With literally part of the cast shown. Good job, CBS, on spoiling your own show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why do their heads looked photoshopped on lol?

I didn't recognize Day at all. It took me forever to figure out who she was!

I thought it was fake at first. At least we know those casts lists may be accurate but I’m hoping for a surprise tonight.

• Love 2

Cody's body/head ratio looks weird. So disproportionate, lol.  In fact, most of them do.  Can I steal the job of whoever bad-Photoshopped this? I promise to do better!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Longtime watcher, since season 5, first time feeds watcher! I’ve been waiting for All stars to happen again since 2007.

Looking forward to spending the nicest days of summer glued to my screen with the rest of you!

• Love 10

Let me start here by sincerely thanking all the live feedsters who will be posting all the goings-on in the BB house here.  I fully recognize that you're taking one for the team--particularly when one or more of the hamsters do something eye-searingly atrocious*--and I am evermore grateful that you post all that stuff here before you go bathe in bleach and and pound straight vodka to clear your minds.

These live-feed threads are my guiltiest of guilty summer pleasures, and I have missed them and you, this year.  Yay!  Y'all are back!

*Amanda/McCrea, Amanda/McRea's used condom drawer, mattress flipping, JC and the ice cream scoop, JC's bathroom invasion, anything Paul related, Raven's chicken etc.  I thank you for your service.  There should be a memorial for your sacrifices.

Edited by HurricaneVal
I forgot some atrociousness.
  • Love 23

Oh, look, it's my home for the next three months! I missed you, Live Feed Thread. I can't wait to come back later tonight ('cause west coast best coast) with my box of wine and Flamin' Hot Cheetos when the feeds go live. 

Housekeeping shit: If you want to get the live feeds, you can get a month free when you sign up before August 16th with the codes PLAY or MORE (either will get you a free month). 

Heads up for those, like me, that use BBViewer for the feeds - the program will no longer work with the BB22 feeds. The developer has made a Chrome extension and is waiting for it to be published in the... place where you download Chrome extensions? (It looked like an Opera one is also in development.) It hasn't been approved yet but it should work in a Chrome supported browser similar to how the program worked as a standalone when it's finally published. 

If any Canadians want instructions on how to get the live feeds through the U.S. CBS All Access (not one of the third party streaming websites), hit me up in my inbox and I'll be happy to talk you through the hoops that you have to jump. Just don't pick your fake address to be the Space Needle, that's where I'm living for the next few months according to CBS and I don't want any loud neighbours. Great views, though. Elevator ride down to the lobby is killer. 

I missed you guys! 
bb16-20140723-1720-group-hug.jpg

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Who are the guys in the navy tee and pink polo?? The one in the middle is Kaysar, right? Truly a terrible photo shop job; nice too see the usual super high production quality starting already. 

Navy shirt is BB21's eye candy David. 

Pink polo is BB11's Kevin Campbell, who famously rolled his eyes and wanted to die during Jessie's wake and also told a mannequin to "Give me that scarf, bitch!" during a Pandora's box twist. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Navy shirt is BB21's eye candy David. 

Pink polo is BB11's Kevin Campbell, who famously rolled his eyes and wanted to die during Jessie's wake and also told a mannequin to "Give me that scarf, bitch!" during a Pandora's box twist. 

That's David??? That is a TRULY FUCKING TERRIBLE photoshop job. 

Weird pic of Kevin too. I just rewatched the clip of Jesse's funeral last week, and still didn't recognize him. Derp. 

• LOL 1

My wife and I just re-upped to CBS All Access to get the feeds (and I'll probably cancel it after Season 3 of ST: Discovery). With all of our usual social haunts (i.e. gaming parties) shut down due to COVID, there's not much else to do. As for the people in the shot: the only two BB seasons I've watched were the first season and the most recent season (i.e. the one where Christie Murphy cried constantly whilst telling us all what a strong person she was), so almost all of these people are new to me.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

That's David??? That is a TRULY FUCKING TERRIBLE photoshop job. 

Remember last season when everyone correctly identified David as the first out because of the crappy Photoshop job they did to insert him into the bathing suit backyard group picture?

Yup. David and the Legend of the Bad Photoshop continues. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Remember last season when everyone correctly identified David as the first out because of the crappy Photoshop job they did to insert him into the bathing suit backyard group picture?

Yup. David and the Legend of the Bad Photoshop continues. 

Suddenly thankful it's a live move in this year!! 

• Love 1

I would assume most of the contestant are aware of how last year's cast looked voting out the minorities first so I would be shocked if David were targeted first (but hey, these are BB contestants).    I think Nicole, as a winner and two-timer player, gets targeted first and then Ian as the other winner.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

I think Nicole, as a winner and two-timer player, gets targeted first and then Ian as the other winner.  

I mean, Nicole apparently has the power to get Dan and Derrick kicked off the show so they'd be fools not to target her fist!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I would assume most of the contestant are aware of how last year's cast looked voting out the minorities first...

I remember Christie, Michie and someone else being nominated by America to be next on the veto block last season. A tearful Christie suggested "This doesn't necessarily mean America hates us" and an increasingly self-aware Michie replied with "Actually, it does."

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I remember Christie, Michie and someone else being nominated by America to be next on the veto block last season. A tearful Christie suggested "This doesn't necessarily mean America hates us" and an increasingly self-aware Michie replied with "Actually, it does."

Don't forget all of Christie's tears and whimpering all alone in the Have Not bedroom when she thought Tommy was ditching her after that Baywatch challenge. (It was Tommy and Holly doing a mock Baywatch run that really set her off, I think.)   

"TOOOOMMMYYYYYYY!" She was crying and crying.   

Good times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Y’all. I can’t even tell you what I’m feeling right now. Anxious,  nervous, some slight dread, but all in a GOOD way! This show is my weakness and this thread is one of my very favorite things! I will NOT be up at 1:30 tonight Houston time for the start, but trust that I will haunt this thread. @peachmangosteen, can’t wait for the first time I completely disagree with you.   Good times, y’all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I love how half-assed the stuff is. Like Christmas' leak, Nicole's leak, this photo leak. It's all so stupid. 

Really feels like Big Brother, doesn't it? God, I love this stupid game. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Y’all. I can’t even tell you what I’m feeling right now. Anxious,  nervous, some slight dread, but all in a GOOD way! This show is my weakness and this thread is one of my very favorite things! I will NOT be up at 1:30 tonight Houston time for the start, but trust that I will haunt this thread. @peachmangosteen, can’t wait for the first time I completely disagree with you.   Good times, y’all.

I think @peachmangosteen nailed the feeling with this gif. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5380361

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Welcome back everyone!  I'm so excited for the live feeds to begin.  And with a newborn at home, I will actually be on the same schedule as our "all star" hamsters. 

Though admittedly, I've been surprisingly not super excited about most of the returning players.  But at the end of the day, I'm on team good feeds so I'm hoping that we'll get some good drama this season.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Same - I'm betting on the first time Tyler shows up. 😁 (I'm time delayed, by a few minutes.) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

One thing I've never understood is if being the 1st HOH is so bad, why doesn't that first one simply draw names out of a hat right in front of them all?

I think Cody was smart to go for it tonight.  

Depends on who you are/what type of game you want to play. I thought Cody was smart to go for it tonight since he is going to be a target no matter what since he is the young alpha male of this season. 

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Fingers crossed that they target Tyler first. Just because I don't like him. 

Wow, twinnie, you're already getting your evil groove on.

Okay so can I just say here, with my feedster pals: KEVIN!! KEESHA!! MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!

• Love 3

My take on the Dan and Derrick thing is that Nicole did, in fact, rat them out, but then the two of them said, "Fuck it, then, we're not playing" rather than Big Brother actually "firing" them. Big Brother added David and Kevin as last minute alternates. There is no way that they were kicking Dan and Derrick off of the show. It was totally their decisions to quit, just driven BY Nicole's actions, which is why everyone is pissed at her (as they all pretend on the show to not know who else was going to be on the show). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I mean, can you even IMAGINE how awesome it would be for the show if they literally had the "Renegades" competing against the "Hitmen"? 

They'd LOSE THEIR SHIT, so of COURSE Grodner didn't fire Derrick and Dan. They just both backed out. I wouldn't be surprised if Dan was only willing to come on IF Derrick did. As otherwise, it wouldn't be worth it for him.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

My take on the Dan and Derrick thing is that Nicole did, in fact, rat them out, but then the two of them said, "Fuck it, then, we're not playing" rather than Big Brother actually "firing" them. Big Brother added David and Kevin as last minute alternates. There is no way that they were kicking Dan and Derrick off of the show. It was totally their decisions to quit, just driven BY Nicole's actions, which is why everyone is pissed at her (as they all pretend on the show to not know who else was going to be on the show). 

After Julie's question about which alliance was better, I wonder if they were specifically angling for Dan and Memphis vs. Derrick and Cody.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

After Julie's question about which alliance was better, I wonder if they were specifically angling for Dan and Memphis vs. Derrick and Cody.

I think that's ABSOLUTELY what the show thought it was going to have this season. It would have been a great hook. Instead, they got the two sidekicks. It's kind of hilarious, really.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's hilarious how much Nicole knows that they all hate her for the Dan and Derrick thing. 

If you wouldn’t mind, what is the Dan and Derrick thing?

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

One thing I've never understood is if being the 1st HOH is so bad, why doesn't that first one simply draw names out of a hat right in front of them all?

On the other hand, I don't believe the first player to enter the house has ever won.  Jinx! I remember it coming up season before last since I was Team Tyler and I think he was first one in that season.

Just now, Thalia said:

On the other hand, I don't believe the first player to enter the house has ever won.  Jinx! I remember it coming up season before last since I was Team Tyler and I think he was first one in that season.

People like to say that the First In The House curse was broken with Celeb Big Brother 2 because Tamar went in first and won but most people don't consider CBB to be part of the canon so it's still unbroken on BBUS: Original Recipe. Tyler was the first name listed in the first group on his season but he bent down and futzed with his duffel bag in order to buy time and let someone else go in first instead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So far my favorite is... Julie, specifically for her snark when trying to get the HGs to pay attention to her and sit down:

”Houseguests.  Houseguests!  HOUSEGUESTS!!!    Bueller...?”

🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

If you wouldn’t mind, what is the Dan and Derrick thing?

This is all rumors, of course, but from the reactions on the show so far, it seems pretty likely to be the truth. Nicole was not originally cast, but found out through some other cast members, who were making pre-show alliances (which is technically against the rules, but everyone does it). Nicole contacted Grodner and complained and they agreed to make her a cast member (I don't think they really had a problem with her being on the show. They must have just not thought of her). However, she allegedly then "tattled" on Dan and Derrick by telling the producers that those two had been pre-gaming. Those two then were no longer on the show. Some people believe that Nicole "got them kicked off the show," but I find that claim dubious (and Derrick has specifically denied it, while also noting that he WAS pissed at Nicole without saying why). I think that Dan and Derrick were pissed about Nicole's actions and so Derrick decided to pass on this season (to be fair, he was probably already a bit hesitant with COVID and all that) and Dan also passed. The others were all looking forward to playing with Dan and Derrick and so they're all pissed at Nicole and she knows it, which is why it's all super awkward with her and the others right now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4