Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Has to be Jessica?

could be but I swear Christmas said this girl got put up with Jillian on the block and then Jillian self-evicted.

Just now, Matteo said:

Christmas was talking about Megan, the one who self-evicted right away before the game barely started.

AHHH there we go. For some reason I was thinking that was Jillian. 

• Love 1

Dani stopped liking Porsche and staying in contact with her because she was hitting on Dom one night, after he and Dani had begun dating.  It made Dani uncomfortable.  (Edited to add:  Dani referred to that incident when Janelle asked her if she was still in touch with Porsche, but I would guess that there are probably other reasons for not keeping in touch with her in addition to that.)

Edited by TVFan17
Had to clarify...
  • Love 2

Kaysar is so fucked lol. 

10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christmas talking about someone who had a weird intensity... a girl on her season....

Says Josh was also very emotional because of things that were going on in his life before coming into the house. Josh and this girl clashed. 

Megan, she self-evicted the first week.

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT NICOLE'S MOM'S VAGINA NOT STRETCHING ENOUGH FOR NICOLE TO BE BORN.

tenor.gif?itemid=5918037

AAAAAAND...  We're off to a mesmerizing start.   LOL

Shame Raven's not here.  I'm sure she could one-up this story.

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Dani stopped liking Porsche and staying in contact with her because she was hitting on Dom one night, after he and Dani had begun dating.  It made Dani uncomfortable.

Well that is a pretty solid reason to end a friendship.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well that is a pretty solid reason to end a friendship.

I'd say so!  Even if it just happened to be a one-time incident fueled by alcohol or some other substance, if I were Dani I would always have my eye on Porsche.  I would never fully trust her.  It's better to just keep some distance.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Listen, I feel like I already hate almost everyone lol.

I don't hate everyone but everyone being older and married with kids definitely is a different vibe from the days where the feeds would come on and there were three or four showmances already. Here Memphis is talking about restaurants and Tyler about plant based food and Janelle and Keesha about sushi. Riveting.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, TVFan17 said:

Okay, enough references to your foot injury, National Taco Day.  I'm already tired of hearing about it less than 24 hours into the feeds.

Today is National Root Beer Float Day.  I say we call her that and change it to whatever ewch day's "holiday" is.  Tomorrow will be fun with both International Beer Day and National Lighthouse Day.  We can call her different beers and/or lighthouses, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

I swear Christmas just said peach tree dishes instead of petri dishes.  I rewound it just to make sure and that's what it really sounded like to me.  I think her season was when Paul and company kept misusing the word implicate.  Any time somebody implied something they would go around saying that someone had implicated something to them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Tyler first showed up on the show last night I said, "I'm sorry, but he's so ugly." He just looks so filthy to me lol.

Memphis and Kevin are both awake already. I had a feeling Memphis was gonna be an early riser. I expect most of the older people to get up early, at least for the first few weeks.

As much as I hate them, Tyler really needs to have a man bun.  The length of those tight curls is not flattering. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

I swear Christmas just said peach tree dishes instead of petri dishes.  I rewound it just to make sure and that's what it really sounded like to me.  I think her season was when Paul and company kept misusing the word implicate.  Any time somebody implied something they would go around saying that someone had implicated something to them.

She did. I heard the same thing and was like “what?”

• Love 2

Concerning Christmas discussing her season, is Jillian the one who was always squealing about "Girl Power?" Also it will be interesting if Lincoln's Birthday talks about her Paul "crush" (so gross) or anything about the notorious Raven. I assume that all former houseguests are fair game for feeds discussion and don't have to sign waivers?

Please please PLEASE Cody--don't go after Janelle and Kaysar this early! We've waited so long to see these two back in the game and I'm pissed (TM Paul) that one of them may go first. I had a horrible feeling that J/K would be the immediate targets.

• Love 6

Bayleigh is a feeds switch for me. SHe talks about herself too damned much. 

Christmas is really different without Paul. I wonder if Paul was that toxic of a person that everyone around him became the very worst versions of themselves.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I have to think Grodner would want J/K to stay at least a bit, knowing the fans waited so long. So I will hope for leading DR questions about nomming the two winners. On the other hand, Grodner's gonna Grodner, so what Cody wants, Cody will likely get.

• Love 2

This is the first time I’ve had the feeds since the first all star season (well at least for two more weeks till I go back to work). I never got to see the animals, adorable. 

8 minutes ago, DannyRugg said:

Concerning Christmas discussing her season, is Jillian the one who was always squealing about "Girl Power?" Also it will be interesting if Lincoln's Birthday talks about her Paul "crush" (so gross) or anything about the notorious Raven. I assume that all former houseguests are fair game for feeds discussion and don't have to sign waivers?

Please please PLEASE Cody--don't go after Janelle and Kaysar this early! We've waited so long to see these two back in the game and I'm pissed (TM Paul) that one of them may go first. I had a horrible feeling that J/K would be the immediate targets.

She started to me ion Raven but she didn’t have much to say. I was so glad I didn’t see her come back. 

All in all, is Kaysar really the greatest threat, even when paired up with Janelle? I was so hoping to get Nicole F and Ian on the block first. Sigh.

I get that the feeds might not be as compelling, but I am happy to not have hookups all over the place. 

• Love 2

I'm not thrilled with Cody/Nicole F seeming to be in charge, but it's good to see people at least wary of Cody. I just haven't heard anyone mention how dangerous Nicole is, which worries me. Coupled with her and Dani being friends and....this season worries me for sure.

• Love 2

First day of feeds so of course work in suddenly crazy busy ugh! I've been trying to catch up on here and caught the Ian/Janelle season 14 talk about crazy Danielle, but other than that have they been ok?  Are they friendly/good with each other? 

I’m not impressed with Porsche’s response. “Not sure how this got communicated incorrectly but I would never disrespect Dani by flirting with her boyfriend,” is a lot more convincing than “I never wanted your man.” The latter, of course, implies both that he’s not worthy of Porsche’s attention and that if she did want him she could have him. Honestly that makes me more convinced that it was probably true. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Cody and Nicole A. are talking about Paulie.  Cody says the BB aftermath was hard for Paulie because of what people on Twitter were saying about him.  He says that Paulie is doing much better now.

Yes, it was so hard for him that he clearly made a move to stay off of reality television, out of the public eye, and behave with a sense of decorum—oh, wait. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

The feeds have returned and it looked like Kevin was wearing some sort of lanyard with some type of "pass" attached to it.  Tyler and Bayleigh are in one of the bedrooms.  I came in on the middle of the convo.  It sounds like he maybe wants to work with her and use what happened on their season so that people won't suspect it.

2 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I’m not impressed with Porsche’s response. “Not sure how this got communicated incorrectly but I would never disrespect Dani by flirting with her boyfriend,” is a lot more convincing than “I never wanted your man.” The latter, of course, implies both that he’s not worthy of Porsche’s attention and that if she did want him she could have him. Honestly that makes me more convinced that it was probably true. 

Yeah. I believe Dani. Porsche's answer reads like a coy non-denial denial.

• Love 3

I think the thing Kevin had on was the VIP Suite thing.  Tyler just picked one up from the floor and has it draped around his neck.

Tyler is apologizing to Bayleigh for what happened on their season.

Edited by zorak
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Tyler:  "We've got ants already!"  Yes!

Aww, they showed up to the party. After not showing up the past year or two, I'm thrilled. I'm still waiting for the mutant killer hornets to show up, though. 

1 hour ago, llongori said:

AAAAAAND...  We're off to a mesmerizing start.   LOL

Shame Raven's not here.  I'm sure she could one-up this story.

I dunno. Franzel even made hand gestures like Goatse to add a nice emphasis to the "stretch" part of the quote. It's those little touches that make it art. 

1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Okay, enough references to your foot injury, National Taco Day.  I'm already tired of hearing about it less than 24 hours into the feeds.

Again? I feel like I already sat through that twice last night. It annoys me because I'm super jealous that they took all the hardware out of her foot. I got to keep mine in my arm because it's not causing issues and it's something like a three and a half year wait for elective surgery to get it removed. It also hurt after getting it that I don't want to deal with the pain of getting it out. The painkillers, however, are nice. I think Christmas and I were on the same ones. 

• Love 2

Keesha said this about Dan in her cast bio. Guess they're cool again?

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I like Dan. He's really good at this game.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is to lay low.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
Last time I was on the show, I was caught up in a drama-fest.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I think before I speak now.

My life's motto is…
"Be kind." 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I was on the wrong camera and only caught the tail end of the chat, but I think that Dani was just telling Nicole F. that they need to team up with Da'Vonne.

I will die in hog heaven if Day becomes a leader of a female alliance. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think the thing Kevin had on was the VIP Suite thing.  Tyler just picked one up from the floor and has it draped around his neck.

It could be both of them. Two people are supposed to earn safety.

I am glad Tyler and Bayleigh have seemed to work things out for now. I do hope it works out.

Bayleigh left.  Christmas and Tyler are whispering to each other.  It really sounds like they might have something going on.  Christmas asked if Bayleigh buried the hatchet with him.  He says he doesn't know where her head is at.

Ok, so Tyler has definitely made some alliance with just him and Christmas.

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh left.  Christmas and Tyler are whispering to each other.  It really sounds like they might have something going on.  Christmas asked if Bayleigh buried the hatchet with him.  He says he doesn't know where her head is at.

It sounds like they've bonded over losing their ride or dies because their ride or dies were stupid. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1