Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Not that I want this to become some sort of old school vs. new school thing like in Suvivor this past season, but I want the old school people to get their acts together and team up, because they're not going to have the same kind of bonds the newer players do. When people like Kaysar, Memphis, Keesha, etc. played, there wasn't nearly the level of reality show incest and "making a career" out of being on these shows as I feel like there is now. The more recent contestants have a connection the older contestants probably don't, and I don't want to see that bite them in the end.

Like on Survivor haha

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

Now it looks like Tyler and David are making some sort of alliance.  How is this not going to bite Tyler in the ass making deals with everyone?

It will and I'm so fucking excited for it. BLOW UP YOUR GAME IN THE FIRST WEEK, TYLER. I DARE YOU.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Does anyone know if Tyler has seen all of the seasons of BB?  He told David he started watching in Season 14 and then watched highlights of the previous seasons.  Isn't he a professed superfan?  

• Love 1

Fan fiction: Tyler wins the Safety Comp and has to announce his +1. Everyone in the house leans forward with a look of "Me, right, bro? You're gonna pick me." I laugh and laugh and laugh.

The end. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Kaysar and Keesha are talking about how they don't feel old in real life but now they feel really old because they were from some of the earlier seasons comparatively speaking.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Keesha talking about the Big Brother 10 cast.

Keesha saying she "loves" Dan. Hmm. I thought they weren't on good terms because Dan hooked up with her and then dumped her?

It was 12 years ago. That's a lot of time to reconcile. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Keesha talking about the Big Brother 10 cast.

Keesha saying she "loves" Dan. Hmm. I thought they weren't on good terms because Dan hooked up with her and then dumped her?

Well, that happened over a decade ago, ya know? Time heals a lot of wounds.

EDITED TO ADD: Great minds think alike. Also damaged minds, I suppose. 😉

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

For some reason, I am always unreasonably fascinated to see what the HGs eat and drink every year, and what their kitchen habits are.  In some years it seems like the majority of HGs are very healthy and averse to anything like cupcakes or frozen pizza or chips or whatever.  But in other years it's just anything goes -- sugary cereals, cake, ice cream, soda all the time, pizza all day, etc.  In some years there is one person doing most of the cooking for everyone, almost every day, and in other years they take turns cooking.  In some years it's every man and woman for themselves, as they forage for their own food in the storage room.

And I always love seeing which ones leave the refrigerator door open for a really long time, which ones don't wash dishes, which ones don't clean up after working with raw chicken, which ones don't drink or make coffee, which ones hog or hoard a certain food so that no one else can have any of it, etc.

I'm trying to get a read on these very important details this season! 🤣 What are they eating and drinking now that they were not eating or drinking in their previous seasons?

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Enzo talking about how this year's events have made him more aware of racism. Tyler, David, Keesha, Kaysar, now all talking about how they support BLM.

I'd love to know Angela's views on BLM. Tyler aligned himself with some fairly conservative people back in BB20. 

• Love 2

One great benefit to an All Star season is that it's only Day 2 and I can already listen to the feeds without looking and I'm still able to match every voice to a name. 

Oh, Jesus. I'm going to turn National Wiggle Your Toes Day's broken foot into a drinking game. I'll pass out within an hour but it'll be worth it. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

One great benefit to an All Star season is that it's only Day 2 and I can already listen to the feeds without looking and I'm still able to match every voice to a name. 

Oh, Jesus. I'm going to turn National Wiggle Your Toes Day's broken foot into a drinking game. I'll pass out within an hour but it'll be worth it. 

This is a main reason why I appreciate an occasional All-Star Season, or a season with a handful of returning HGs.  I don't have to try to remember who is who because I already know who they are.  There are some seasons with all or mostly new people, and it can literally take me 3 weeks to figure out who each one is by name, especially if several of them have a similar physical look.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

An introspective, deep Christmas is just as insufferable as a delusional, obnoxious Christmas.

She said she loves this kind of talk and could talk about this and wellness all day long.  It's a good thing Paul isn't on this season because he'd probably be just as bad or worse.

Christmas:  "Be who you say you are."  Now she's talking about integrity and how integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking. Coming from her, that's pretty funny.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas: "I'll make some chia pudding."
Tyler: "YES."
Me: "What is wrong with you people?"

I'm more like Janelle when she was talking last night about loving chocolate and being in the house and eating ice cream smothered in m&m's.

AKA "normal".

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Thanks! It's nice to see Tyler rub off on her, politically. 

Weren't JC, Sam, Brett and Winston the major MAGA people in that season? (Although after following Winston on social media I don't know if he's so much conservative as he is very awkward, lonely, and old-fashioned. He doesn't seem to have much in his life besides reality tv and his dog.)

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas: "I'll make some chia pudding."
Tyler: "YES."
Me: "What is wrong with you people?"

That's the kind of gold I was mining for (when I mentioned above that I am always fascinated to see what these people eat)!!  I like to know about these food habits.

Of course, I'd be over in a corner with my bowl of chocolate pudding resting on a fluffy cloud of Cool Whip as they were chia-ing it up...

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm more like Janelle when she was talking last night about loving chocolate and being in the house and eating ice cream smothered in m&m's

*puts the container of coffee Häagen-Dazs back in the freezer*

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Kaysar is telling a story about how he auditioned for the lead role in The Kite Runner movie (great book by the way) but that he completely bombed it because he had no acting skills.  From what he said it sounds like he didn't seek the part out himself and that he didn't even realize that it was for the lead.  He thought it was going to be for some minor part.  He was giving actors their props because he says acting is not easy.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why is Enzo, with the hood up and the sunglasses on, dressed like the guy who repeated 12th grade 3 times and sold us $5 joints at the smoke pit during lunch? 

Maybe he's trying to be incognito.  He was going on earlier about how everyone in his town still recognizes him from Big Brother.  You'd think a mastermind would know he doesn't need to worry about these things in the BB house, but he's no Mensa member like Raven was.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Maybe he's trying to be incognito.  He was going on earlier about how everyone in his town still recognizes him from Big Brother.  You'd think a mastermind would know he doesn't need to worry about these things in the BB house, but he's no Mensa member like Raven was.

Enzo's baseball cap last night had MEOW MEOW on the back of it. Are you incognito if you walk around wearing your nickname on the back of your head? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

After checking out the social media of Lane it became obvious why Enzo was chosen to represent the "Brigade." Hayden and Lane have views that are ... uh, well, having them broadcast on national tv in 2020 wouldn't be a good look for CBS.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why is Enzo, with the hood up and the sunglasses on, dressed like the guy who repeated 12th grade 3 times and sold us $5 joints at the smoke pit during lunch? 

Or the Unabomber?

Dom not making jury doesn't make him worth dating? That's Survivor rules, Porsche, not BB. (™Kat Edorsson)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I’m enjoying the storage room. Beautiful piles of produce on one side and counter full of garbage on the other. I would probably spend more time on the junk side.

Janelle is doing a decent job of pretending to be interested in what Bayleigh is blathering about.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'd be impressed if Enzo needed only three tries for 12th grade.

• LOL 6

Franzel doesn't like Rachel Reilly so now I have another reason to not like Franzel.

Christmas, Tyler, and Da'Vonne were using the couches as step equipment for a workout so they should all be immediately evicted for putting their outdoor shoes on the indoor furniture. Ew. 

ETA: Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Not that I want this to become some sort of old school vs. new school thing like in Suvivor this past season, but I want the old school people to get their acts together and team up, because they're not going to have the same kind of bonds the newer players do. When people like Kaysar, Memphis, Keesha, etc. played, there wasn't nearly the level of reality show incest and "making a career" out of being on these shows as I feel like there is now. The more recent contestants have a connection the older contestants probably don't, and I don't want to see that bite them in the end.

Like on Survivor haha

I disagree. During the first all-stars it seemed like everyone was moving to LA to be an actor. The difference is now they can be "social meida influencers" while most of Season 5 & 6 flamed out. Also the earlier cast members are near 40 so they are at different points in their life.

4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I disagree. During the first all-stars it seemed like everyone was moving to LA to be an actor. The difference is now they can be "social meida influencers" while most of Season 5 & 6 flamed out. Also the earlier cast members are near 40 so they are at different points in their life.

I'm not trying to say it didn't happen, just that you have people who are connected because after Big Brother they did The Challenge and met someone else's brother and then they pre-game and that kind of connection wasn't a thing back in the day.

6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm not trying to say it didn't happen, just that you have people who are connected because after Big Brother they did The Challenge and met someone else's brother and then they pre-game and that kind of connection wasn't a thing back in the day.

Fair about the Challenge. There was a lot of pre gaming before Big Brother 7.

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Kevin got the call for All Stars at the end of April, so he's definitely not an alternate. I love that.

Me too. I alwyas thought he would be great for a full all-stars just never thought Production would cast him.

Nicole Anthony asking Bayleigh about her favorite subject herself!

Edited by choclatechip45