Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh and Janelle both say they really like Christmas. They say all the girls are nice.

And speaking of Christmas, she joins them! They are in the Heart (Fart) room.

22 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I was really hoping he would be nursing a grudge against Nicole F for ratting out his boy Derek.

Alas, I've seen no sign of that.  But as someone else said, the obvious play to keep "blood off your hands" is to just nom the two winners, Ian and Nicole F. 

Cody and Nicole have played together before though, right? I feel like that would be a pretty bold move, to nom the only person you’ve actually been on a season with before. I’m just so relieved that it did turn out to be Cody and not Paulie, though. I don’t want Paulie to ever get anything he wants again, ever, because it might suggest to him that his life is going well and he should keep doing what he’s doing. 

I can’t imagine Bayleigh doing well here. She just doesn’t know how to get off her throne for long enough to politic effectively. If she makes it far it’ll be because others are dragging her along as a non-threat. 

I definitely think it would be jarring to have had a pregame conversation with a close friend (Tyler with Kaycee and Christmas with Josh)  and expect them to be there and then they’re not. For Tyler’s sake, I hope he had a plan B. Christmas might actually be better off.

I wonder how Victor is tolerating all the negative buzz surrounding Nicole. That’s got to be hard for him, being as “Look at us, the model of the perfect American sweetheart couple” as he is. 

Slightly off topic, but while I am in no way shape or form a vegan or vegetarian, I follow Angela’s cooking insta account and a lot of her recipes do look really delicious. But it’s going to annoy me very quickly if Tyler talks about it constantly.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Jillibean said:

I can’t imagine Bayleigh doing well here. She just doesn’t know how to get off her throne for long enough to politic effectively. If she makes it far it’ll be because others are dragging her along as a non-threat. 

She's cozied up in the heart room having girl talk with Janelle and Christmas, so maybe she's trying to get an in with them.  Also, Swaggy likes grand gestures.  Who woulda thunk?

Bayleigh and Christmas are talking about Cody.  Christmas says he's hard to read.

Is Bayleigh fishing for an alliance with Christmas?  She keeps lamenting, "I just don't know what I'm going to do."  Bayleigh says she doesn't want Tyler to be paranoid about her.  Christmas says she and Bayleigh need a code for when they should talk.

lol  I love how the cameras seem to keep catching Cody looking totally disinterested and like he is just suffering through listening to whoever is talking. 

Boxing Day has already talked about her foot problem more than once since last night.

Edited by TVFan17
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is Tyler just gonna spend all season talking about Angela and vegan-ism because I already can’t stand listening to him lol.

Dani subtly told him "enough" by saying that she was watching these documentaries about foods and then stopped when she realized that if you watch too many of these documentaries you can't eat anything.

Tyler: Plant based food, I tell ya ...

• LOL 3

I can't believe they showed Dani and Da'Vonne talking about production, naming different producers (I think), or staff people, how one of them left Big Brother after several years to work on Glass House. And how one was really bossy. Don't they usually have Fish or a warning when something like that happens?

Edited by Lamb18
Because Dani isn't Keesha

Danielle and Davonne are throwing Kaysar/Janelle and Memphis/Keesha as pairs they need to watch out for.  They say Enzo is playing a great social game right now and could easily go to the end.

They say they like Tyler.  Danielle says she didn't like him on his season but she thinks he's ok.  They're talking about how shocked he was that Kaycee isn't there.

First HoH isn't a big deal. Idk why hg's are antsy about it.  

I disagree. The first HoH is the one everyone runs to with offers of an alliance. Cody already had an advantage just walking into the house because Grodner loves her alpha males. Now he's a shoo-in to head another bro-alliance.

Has Franzel said 10 words in the past half hour? She's just... sitting there. Nodding.

Let's just live in these moments where we don't have to be subjected to her voice.

Thank God Cory isn't there. I couldn't stand another season of Nicole whining "Corrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" every five seconds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Cody is telling Nicole F. that Danielle is really sneaky.  Cody says he wouldn't mind throwing Kaysar and Janelle on the block together.

Cody says that Tyler will not win and will throw comps.

Cody and Nicole F. are confirming their secret alliance, and encouraging each other to build alliances with other people in the house too.  Nicole thinks that they should work with Da'Vonne.

Cody thinks that Dani is sneaky.

I've been watching Day and Dani, but people on Jokers have been saying Nicole and Cody are talking about nominations and thinking of Day and Bayleigh.

I just read the comments above and wonder now what Jokers was talking about.

Edited by Lamb18

Cody and Nicole F. say that Memphis is great.  Cody:  "I'm already locked with Memphis."  Cody says as long as nobody locks Nicole with him, they'll be ok.  Now they're talking about how they need to deflect.

Nicole F:  You don't want Keesha to go home on your HOH.

Cody:  Who?

LOL

Nicole F. mentioned Keesha, and Cody doesn't know who she is.  lol  He said "Who?"

Cody thinks that Christmas is a "ticking time bomb" and a "huge personality."

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Cody on Christmas:  "She's a ticking time bomb.  I just don't know when she's going to go off."

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

You know I don't like her but Nicole F is playing a good game. She's good at naming targets in a roundabout way and letting the HoH think that those are his targets.

Considering who the HOH is, it's probably not too hard to make him think that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Now they're talking about Nicole getting something going with Christmas, Da'Vonne and Dani.  She says she might try to get Dani to start it.

Nicole F. left and now Cody is telling Nicole A. that she doesn't need to worry this week.

Edited by zorak
17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I disagree. The first HoH is the one everyone runs to with offers of an alliance. Cody already had an advantage just walking into the house because Grodner loves her alpha males. Now he's a shoo-in to head another bro-alliance.

That's how I think of it as well. The First HOH gets first opportunity to solidify a large alliance. Not sure why most people don't want to win the first one.

Dani and Kayser talking about leaving their kids. Dani's daughter will be 2 in 2 weeks. She said sequester was really hard for her. She cried a lot. Wasn't sure she was going the right thing. But thinks her daughters age is the perfect time to be away. She won't remember it long term.

I think Dani said that when she got the call she felt like she couldn't say no.

Christmas now joins them. Says this is a completely different experience because she's not on the scooter and not on pain pills. Says she had a really hard time remembering stuff because of the pain pills. 

Cody and Nicole A. are talking about Paulie.  Cody says the BB aftermath was hard for Paulie because of what people on Twitter were saying about him.  He says that Paulie is doing much better now.

Cody just told Nicole A. that in terms of noms, he's looking for something easy.

Nicole A. just said something about how she just goes from room to room.  Isn't that one of the criticisms she got from people in the house on her first season?

• Love 1

Christmas talking about someone who had a weird intensity... a girl on her season....

Says Josh was also very emotional because of things that were going on in his life before coming into the house. Josh and this girl clashed. 

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Christmas talking about someone who had a weird intensity... a girl on her season....

Says Josh was also very emotional because of things that were going on in his life before coming into the house. Josh and this girl clashed. 

Has to be Jessica?

Christmas is rehashing how on her original season Cody had to put up so many people for that first HOH due to things like the person who self evicted, etc.  She says she really wanted to work with him but then he put her on the block and that turned her off.

Christmas left.  Danielle is telling Kaysar that she wants him to know that he's ok with her.  Kaysar says he feels like they need to get a good pulse for what's going on in the house.  He says he's going to talk to Cody to see if he can get a sense for where the nominations will go.  Good luck, Kaysar.  You're already on his radar.