Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, peachmangosteen said:

This "I like everybody," shit must end. I need sides already!

Oh, there are sides.  Old school vs. New School. Bros vs. Chicks. Nicole F’s voice vs. my eardrums.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

So Cody doesn't want to nom Ian because.... Ian is a dude who he can try to bro up with down the line if he has to?  (More so than Kevin.)

I'm sure it's because Ian is a dude, 

31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She said the only girl she's close with is Christmas.

This is the least shocking revelation ever.

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler trying to get Memphis put up too lol. I hope everyone starts hating Tyler now that he's after all the old school faves.

This would work on me. I like Tyler. I've always liked Tyler. But I've waited 12 years for Memphis to come back and if you take that from me, Crispen, I will never forgive you.

• Love 11

I love Keesha, but she's been very blah so far and barely doing anything to keep herself off of the block, so I can't be too upset if we lose her.

Kevin going would be sadder since he's purely up there because he's gay.

• Love 2
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

So are both kayser AND janelle safe? 

also I want to know which HG demanded red bull or if it’s a ploy to get them to stay up all night. 

Kaysar won and gave safety to Janelle as well.

• Love 1

Janelle is now worried Cody will put up Memphis and Keesha. Kayser thinks he is trying to split up “couples”. 
Nic A asks if they think he’s going after OGs.  Both janelle and kayser said no, Cody doesn’t see things that way. 

Nicole A just told Janelle/Kaysar that Cody knew who his targets were. Janelle and Kaysar figuring out they were the targets. They were exchanging stories about what Cody told each of them. So now they are worried because Cody will go after Keesha/Memphis

Edited by choclatechip45
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But is it a "type thing", Cody?

37 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cody:  "It is what it is."  Those are words that need to be banned from the BB house.

At the end of the day... yes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I could see Janie/Kaysar/NicoleA/Ian becoming a thing. It's Day 2 and you can just tell they're already comfortable around each other. Ian doesn't stim or go into longwinded tangents. Their personalities all seem to click.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

For those who were asking Ian just said he is autistic. Ian goes "If you haven't figured it out".  Kaysar goes "I figured it out I am autistic too". sounds like Kaysar's is self diagnosed. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

There is a reason why Bayleigh and Swaggy C are made for each other.  Their egos are too much for anyone else to handle.

How do they not kill each other, though?

• LOL 3

Yeah, I think Keesha would be an easy boot.  She seems kind of checked out. But I was most happy to see her back, so it will suck for ME (who is the only person that matters to me) to see her go out first.  But Kevin has more potential, so hopefully he stays.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I would be down for a Janelle/Kaysar/Nicole Anthony/Ian alliance.

I would, too. They are an easy group to root for compared to Cody's Bros+Franzel.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I would, too. They are an easy group to root for compared to Cody's Bros+Franzel.

If they could swing it, I could see them bringing in Bayleigh and Memphis on the fringes if Keesha gets voted out. Janelle social game seems to be pretty good so far.

Janelle mentioned that David is the most dangerous since no one knows how he will play.

• Love 2

Dani really wants to be part of the Cody/Nicole/Tyler/Enzo group and Cody's just not inviting her. So now it's like an interview where the interviewer has no intention of calling back and the interviewee is still trying to land the job.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani really wants to be part of the Cody/Nicole/Tyler/Enzo group and Cody's just not inviting her. So now it's like an interview where the interviewer has no intention of calling back and the interviewee is still trying to land the job.

I wonder how Dani would handle it if she knew Cody thinks she's "sneaky."

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I think Keesha would be an easy boot.  She seems kind of checked out. But I was most happy to see her back, so it will suck for ME (who is the only person that matters to me) to see her go out first.  But Kevin has more potential, so hopefully he stays.

You know I'm right there with you in Keesha love (you're, of course, the much bigger fan of her), but yeah, she is so checked out that I can't mind it too much. I think no Dan really has hurt her. She and Memphis were not super close. So she really doesn't have anyone. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

For those who were asking Ian just said he is autistic. Ian goes "If you haven't figured it out".  Kaysar goes "I figured it out I am autistic too". sounds like Kaysar's is self diagnosed. 

Good to have confirmation. I can also see that about Kaysar, but if so, he's got to be barely on the spectrum. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Why is NicoleF crying? It's not like her ass is going anywhere.

She's not getting exactly what she wanted! This is so TOUGH on her! 

Well, moreover, the fact that they went for safety made it clear that they're on to her and Cody, which is really why she's upset.

Edited by Brian Cronin
Forgot to mention Cody.
  • Love 5

As a person who has mild asperger's(deep stimming since I was a baby, lack of social queue reading, narrow interest, extreme ability to do the same thing for hours on end), I can understand the skepticism.

That said, my younger brother who is at least a degree of magnitude more "normal" than I am also got diagnosed with mild asperger's.

The line between normal and mild symptoms is pretty blurred at times. It can depend on the doctor, the day, and the state of the patient.

To me, Nicole is just quirky. And Kaysar seems pretty normal, but who knows. I definitely see things in Ian that I recognize behaviorally, though.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MKL122788 said:

As a person who has mild asperger's(deep stimming since I was a baby, lack of social queue reading, narrow interest, extreme ability to do the same thing for hours on end), I can understand the skepticism.

That said, my younger brother who is at least a degree of magnitude more "normal" than I am also got diagnosed with mild asperger's.

The line between normal and mild symptoms is pretty blurred at times. It can depend on the doctor, the day, and the state of the patient.

To me, Nicole is just quirky. And Kaysar seems pretty normal, but who knows. I definitely see things in Ian that I recognize behaviorally, though.

I didn't mean to sound skeptical. It was just funny the way Kaysar said it. I kind of love the Kaysar/Ian bonding.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
Just now, MKL122788 said:

It's tricky, especially with self-diagnosis like this. As you note, the line between "quirky" and "slightly on the spectrum" is probably razor thin.

• Love 3

I think, for Nicole, I could see it. I did read that women with autism or who are on the spectrum show different signs than men and are harder to diagnose because of it.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani/Cody are talking about an Nicole F/Enzo/Dani/Cody alliance with maybe bringing in Memphis and Tyler. Memphis seems aligned with Janelle/Kaysar which might make things interesting.

Memphis just told Janelle/Kaysar about the Nicole Franzel/Cody alliance so I don't think they'd grab him, especially once Cody puts up Keesha on the block.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, for Nicole, I could see it. I did read that women with autism or who are on the spectrum show different signs than men and are harder to diagnose because of it.

Memphis just told Janelle/Kaysar about the Nicole Franzel/Cody alliance so I don't think they'd grab him, especially once Cody puts up Keesha on the block.

If Memphis is the downfall of Nicole/Cody and saves Kaysar and Janelle's game. I would love him forever.

Janelle is making peanut butter/ham and she does not smoke anymore! Kaysar is happy for her.

Enzo to Janelle and Kaysar "Why is Nicole F crying?" "What the fuck is going on."  "It's day 2 bro" Thank you to Enzo!

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

If Memphis is the downfall of Nicole/Cody and saves Kaysar and Janelle's game. I would love him forever.

Janelle is making peanut butter/ham and she does not smoke anymore! Kaysar is happy for her.

I really am starting to believe that Cody/Dani/Franzel aren't going to be able to rally in those troops that they want. Maybe Enzo, but that's only four. Maybe David, but I don't know where his head is at. Even if Keesha goes, I can see bonds forming with Janelle/Kaysar/Nicole/Ian. Kevin was bonding with Nicole earlier so he might be with Nicole. Bayleigh and Day won't entertain Franzel/Cody as the ringleaders. So I don't think they have as much power as they think they do. At least I hope. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I totally agree with you.  Cody putting Keesha up will just solidify what Memphis is already thinking.

And Memphis just quietly put Franzel on blast. You could see the light bulbs go off on Janelle and Kaysar.

• Love 3

Enzo has been divorced four years. Says it was a nasty divorce. Says he has booty calls and FWB's but he's not ready for the relationship thing.

Enzo: "I'm crying because I'm tired?"
Kaysar: "I've never seen that."
I'm loving their NicoleF snark.

Janelle says that NicoleF is annoying with that "I don't know what's going to happen I'm going to talk to Cody."

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I didn't mean to sound skeptical. It was just funny the way Kaysar said it. I kind of love the Kaysar/Ian bonding.

I didn't intend for it to come off in any way affirming that, but I was just saying that if some people are skeptical, I understand. I am skeptical of other people who say they are on the spectrum when I don't really see any of the traits.

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's tricky, especially with self-diagnosis like this. As you note, the line between "quirky" and "slightly on the spectrum" is probably razor thin.

When I was first diagnosed(near the end of college), it came with at least a degree of guilt and shame because I felt responsible for a lot of situations where I produced frustrations in the past among friends and family that I didn't understand at the time. I don't feel that way now about the things I couldn't have known, but I try to go out of my way to not make the way I am difficult on my significant other. This sometimes leads to me asking a lot of questions that might seem obvious, but that is better than being oblivious.

It also came with a sense of relief that there was a reason that I didn't quite see the world the way others did and didn't enjoy/do the same things they did. It was part of who I am and there was nothing wrong with it. I always knew that, but it was good to feel that affirmation.

At times, I feel the self-diagnosers are cheating in some way. They get to explain away their quirks and feel fine about it without ever getting that initial feeling...but maybe others who are diagnosed didn't feel the way I did. That said, I do not dislike self-diagnosers, but just feel the self-diagnosis doesn't come with the baggage an actual diagnosis does.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really am starting to believe that Cody/Dani/Franzel aren't going to be able to rally in those troops that they want. Maybe Enzo, but that's only four. Maybe David, but I don't know where his head is at. Even if Keesha goes, I can see bonds forming with Janelle/Kaysar/Nicole/Ian. Kevin was bonding with Nicole earlier so he might be with Nicole. Bayleigh and Day won't entertain Franzel/Cody as the ringleaders. So I don't think they have as much power as they think they do. At least I hope. 

I don't think Enzo will want to be in a final 4 with Nicole F. He is making fun of Nicole F about her excuse of her crying. Dani also doesn't trust Bayleigh cus she thinks she is aligned with Janelle. Kind of amazing Dani did not learn a single thing from season 13. 

Enzo just figured out the Nicole F/Cody alliance!

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I... okay. This is one that I don't think the live feeders are going to try like we usually do. At least I hope no one is putting ham and peanut butter on their shopping lists for tomorrow. What?

Signed,
The girl who ate Cheez-Whiz and pickle sandwiches on white Wonder bread (yes, I grew up in a trailer park)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1