Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cody says prior he was maybe considering Kaysar and Keesha even though he knows Nicole likes her.  Nicole says that she doesn't care about Keesha.  Can Keesha catch wind of this please?

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

I don't think Cody realizes if Keesha goes up he runs the risk of pissing Memphis off.

I don't think Memphis will give one shit tbh.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think Janelle should have saved her Safety Pass because now she can't use it next week.

Oh wow, they don't have to use it when they get it? They can save it for later?

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh wow, they don't have to use it when they get it? They can save it for later?

The comp is only for three or four weeks so you can play it at any point during that period. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Janelle is getting the punishment for losing the competition.

I don't think this is true cause of the comments people posted about Nicole F mentioning the costumes, but I think that would be awesome -- especially if Janelle went after Nicole and lost to her and Nicole has a smug grin on her face and then Kaysar comes in and saves the day. Also it would make her pity party even more obvious that she's upset about the noms.

29 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Dammit, Cody, do us all a favor and just put up Ian and Nicole F. I know you're allied with her or something but who really cares? Do it for us.

You OWE it to the people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Janelle should have saved her Safety Pass because now she can't use it next week.

I think someone would have gotten in Cody's ear (coughFranzelcough) and pushed the whole "Queen Janie, comp beast" thing to scare him enough to put her up this week so it doesn't really matter. Cody says she would have been safe but do we actually believe it? Janelle and Keesha were talking before the comp about feeling unsafe, they knew. 

The earlier season HGs were always going to be the target for the later seasons HGs and it probably works the other way, too. I think Dani kinda rides the line because of her friendship with Franzel. 

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Cody is massively offended that Janelle and Kaysar played for safety. I do not get this ... at all.

They should just roll over and play dead because that's what Cody wanted.

Cody just said "Janelle"  like Jen-NAIL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Tyler's hair is aggressively ugly.

If I thought Memphis would use the veto on Keesha (he wouldn't), I would root for that because then Cody and Nicole would have to go to yet another target lol. But then Kevin would probably just end up going.

This show, man. End it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Tyler trying to get Memphis put up too lol. I hope everyone starts hating Tyler now that he's after all the old school faves.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

On the bright side? Even though this first boot is 100% going to hurt....at least we HAVE BB this year. We almost didn't.

But at what cost?! Is it worth it?! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But at what cost?! Is it worth it?! 

Absolutely. What else are we gonna watch and snark at? I've been away from this site more recently than my entire time on this site because nothing's on. Now we have something! 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't at Tyler making a million final 2s already, just like last time. It's hilarious.

I think his plan is to actively not win comps. If he does it like that, it probably won't hurt him. 

3 minutes ago, bookgirl137 said:

Cody and Tyler acknowledging the star pads were still vibrating after Memphis went.

It's nice that they acknowledge it, but there's nothing they can do about it since they cut everyone else off after they went over Cody's time. I don't think that was a production thing, I think it was just a timing thing to fit the show in to the 2 hours.