Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kevin currently looking pained and trapped as he's in a convo with Nicole F.

Janelle says she's friends with Dan and Dan called to tell her he wasn't doing it. 

Keesha looking cozy with Memphis in living room.

Poor Kevin. He is a good listener though.

• Love 1
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

She's in the living room right now, sitting next to Janelle.

I was trying to listen to Kaysar explain his job and all I heard from the kitchen was Enzo talking about being well-hydrated.

The jist of it, which I finally got at the end, is that in tech most companies or ideas fail if they aren't solving a problem or filling a need for people because of the expense of developing the software or app.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Arbor Day: "It's an app. I teamed up with Vimeo-"
Me: "BORED NOW."

Kaysar reaction was funny he goes yeah I deal with the concept.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Are they all waiting for Cody's HOH?    They must be.  Then maybe we will get some game talk.

Tyler asked Cody if he will get his room tonight. Cody said they told him tonight. 

The audio on the feeds is so low tonight. Is it always this shitty and I usually have it cranked to insanely high levels or is it just me? (I'm using the unofficial BBViewer extension right now - I don't know if that has anything to do with it.)

4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Tyler is plugging Angela's plant-based cookbook which, apparently, is coming out tomorrow.

Tyler was also checking out the vegan products in the pantry so I guess that's a thing now? As if I needed another reason to irrationally hate his curly haired ass. Now he's gonna preach to me about plant based eating and faux meat and UGH. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The audio on the feeds is so low tonight. Is it always this shitty and I usually have it cranked to insanely high levels or is it just me?

It's not just you. I'm having trouble trying to get all of the conversations I'm listening to on there.

Tyler is attached to Cody's hip.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL Janelle cutting Enzo off to be like "ANYONE would have beaten Dan because he was a coach" and explaining the anti-coach bias when Enzo was talking about Ian winning.

I forgot that Janelle was even on that season until you just posted this.  Man my memory sucks.

5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL Janelle cutting Enzo off to be like "ANYONE would have beaten Dan because he was a coach" and explaining the anti-coach bias when Enzo was talking about Ian winning.

You mean, when Ian "thrashed" Dan? I love that that douchebag Ian even described it as, "When I thrashed a player that some people think is one of the greatest players" (with the implication being that he doesn't necessarily think so himself). That dude is just too darn humble. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

You mean, when Ian "thrashed" Dan? I love that that douchebag Ian even described it as, "When I thrashed a player that some people think is one of the greatest players" (with the implication being that he doesn't necessarily think so himself). That dude is just too darn humble. 

I hope people keep mentioning Dan and Ian visibly seethes.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I am enjoying this early stage of the game, when everyone is either getting acquainted or re-acquainted with each other and pretending to be interested in each other's lives.  They're probably deciding who they like or don't trust based on first impressions.  And then maybe tomorrow is when the whispering and conspiring begins, and alliances are formed.

It's got to be a strange experience for them, though -- IF they have been staying away from people over the last few months, or at least if they have been around very few people.  Now, all of a sudden, they are in a house with a bunch of people, having to be social and strategic, and have a lot of interaction, when they might have had very little interaction with people since March.

Edited to add:  Goodness.  What is Earth Day babbling about?  A previous tempestuous relationship (not her son's dad)?  Hmm.  But now she IS talking about her relationship with her son's dad too, and she said she lost her mind.  How many volatile relationships has she had?

Edited by TVFan17

I am not trying to be an asshole, but there is no way of asking this question without sounding like an asshole.  Is Ian on the spectrum?  I know people said Steve was, I am thinking Ian might be as well.  During the live show I saw him doing that think were he rocks back and forth while sitting on the couch.

Just now, BK1978 said:

I am not trying to be an asshole, but there is no way of asking this question without sounding like an asshole.  Is Ian on the spectrum?  I know people said Steve was, I am thinking Ian might be as well.  During the live show I saw him doing that think were he rocks back and forth while sitting on the couch.

Ian said he has ADHD and needs to keep moving but I don't believe he's ever said he's on the spectrum. He was definitely stimming on the hammock (and annoying the fuck out of all of us) and yeah, I've already seen him doing the body rocking. 

• Love 2

Has Franzel said 10 words in the past half hour? She's just... sitting there. Nodding. 

I really think she's shook by everyone pre-hating her.

Just now, BK1978 said:

I think it's a fair enough question and yeah, it certainly does appear that way with Ian. The rocking back and forth thing is a good example of it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

Never really confirmed but Britney in BB14 alluded to having to treat Ian like "her brother" who she said was on the spectrum so ... 

• Love 2

Memphis just tried to scrape up some spilled slop from the glass cooktop with a fork

*starts Callaphera's BB22 Shit List already*

To be fair, I think he was trying to collect in a little glob? But it still got away from him in a hurry when it plopped on the floor from the paper towel, streaking on the screen on its way down.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

To be fair, I think he was trying to collect in a little glob? But it still got away from him in a hurry when it plopped on the floor from the paper towel, streaking on the screen on its way down.

A. FORK.

8ns.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is this a new house?  I mean has the physical location changed? 

Follow up question, if it is a new location then we might not have the honor of seeing the ants this season.

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Can somebody translate this Nicole F-Dani conversation? I can hear about every third word. Something about Keesha.

Franzel kept calling her Kesha. Because Nicole can't pronounce anything right. 

Nicole is also saying that Tyler seems like he's uncomfortable, Dani thinks it's because Kaycee isn't here. 

The shit talking has already begun. 

Dani and Franzel already had their targets picked out, Franzel even had speeches ready. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3