Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, BK1978 said:
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Catching up with the broadcast episodes, I really wish David had been saved for a Second Chances season, along with other pre-jury people like Jodi and Cameron who got dicked over by dumb pre-feeds twists and BB16's Brittany of that brutal soccer punishment. For that matter, it's such a 180 to come off a really enjoyable Top Chef All-Stars where we ended up with (IMO) three genuinely likable, rootable finalists to both this and Survivor's Winners at War.

I agree with you I kind of wish David was brought back for a Second Chances season. 

I am glad you put IMO, because IMO Natalie Anderson is not and never should be considered a genuinely likable or rootable finalists. 

I meant that Top Chef had really likable finalists in Melissa King, Bryan Voltaggio, and Stephanie Cmar, and that then coming over to CBS's all-stars shows is a total bringdown. Sorry, me and my confusing run-on sentences.

I never got off the Tyler train and was never an Enzo fan...but at the rate things are going, I suspect in a few weeks' time I'll be fully Team Meow Meow with the rest of you. This fucking show, man. Never a Pandora's Box or a Reset Button when you need one.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I meant that Top Chef had really likable finalists in Melissa King, Bryan Voltaggio, and Stephanie Cmar, and that then coming over to CBS's all-stars shows is a total bringdown. Sorry, me and my confusing run-on sentences.

I never got off the Tyler train and was never an Enzo fan...but at the rate things are going, I suspect in a few weeks' time I'll be fully Team Meow Meow with the rest of you. This fucking show, man. Never a Pandora's Box or a Reset Button when you need one.

Hey even if you did or do like Natalie, that's cool with me.  I personally do not like her because I thought she was a scumbag when she was on TAR and stole the money.  But like I said, there are ton of people who I am fans of that are hated by others.  I might have been the only Angelina fan from David vs. Goliath and Coach was one of my favorites (Though the weird religious version of Coach on his last season was far less likable).

I liked Tyler during his first run and while I am not thrilled by his selections this week, once both Janelle and Kaysar are gone Tyler, Da'vonne (Even if she is playing a bad game, I can't help it.  There are just certain people you like), and Enzo would be the next three people I would want to see win.

• Love 4

My new favorite part of the feeds is when Kevin talks about season 11 and the houseguests asks so who beat you in the tiebreaker and he goes Jordan. The annoyance in his voice when he says Jordan makes me laugh every time. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2

I like how Angela can only work herself up to be mildly disappointed in tone. She truly is an Unbothered: Break Down the Boulders Between You and Your True Potential Queen. 

"Dear Ty-Ty,

Did you tell everyone about my cookbook? I hope you're still eating vegan in the house because my brand is watching. I made sure to release a free shipping code for our jewelry company on Instagram to celebrate your win. I made a big change in my life and started wearing ecru instead of beige. I hope you are well. I feel some kind of emotion about you, I think this what people mean when they say they're proud of someone. I'm not sure I like it. Come home soon, so we can pose for more dead-in-the-eyes Instagram photos and you can tell me how pretty I am.

Love,
Your little vegan and organic chickpea,
Angela"

ETA: Oh God, don't read the comments on that tweet. "I'm sorry that moment was unfairly taken away from you. As a fan, I'm really disappointed in how they handled this situation. When does your next Youtube video come out?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: Oh God, don't read the comments on that tweet. "I'm sorry that moment was unfairly taken away from you. As a fan, I'm really disappointed in how they handled this situation. When does your next Youtube video come out?"

Please tell me that was a snark post from a pseudo-fan. Because taken that way, it’s kind of perfect.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nope. I checked on the tweeter's main page and she tweeted this:

What the hell could be so inspiring about Angela?  She's what in her mid-20's?  To my knowledge she did not overcome anything major in her life.  These people on Twitter are tapped in the head.

Edited by BK1978
Because I wrote hell cold instead of hell could. I should really read what I write before I post it.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Please tell me that was a snark post from a pseudo-fan. Because taken that way, it’s kind of perfect.

No, that was me mashing together two separate comments. Most of them are like that, though.  They're, um, really upset mildly perturbed about the whole situation and how heartbroken they are have this vague heartburn feeling that she didn't get to see his reaction.  

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nope. I checked on the tweeter's main page and she tweeted this:

Yeah, well, The River Of My Life is totally going to be the title of *my* memoir. It'll have far less vegan recipes (aka none) and far more swear words.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah, well, The River Of My Life is totally going to be the title of *my* memoir. It'll have far less vegan recipes (aka none) and far more swear words.

Stop plagiarizing the book I've already written.  Mind, y'all, I've overcome no challenges in life which is not at all like Angela, and yet I still swear by meat and profanity.  Gotta make my relatively vanilla existence colorful in some way and red meat and cursing gives this real-life Karen the edge I need.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Hey now. Angela has overcome so many things in her life. Like... emotions. And the bloaty, gassy feeling you sometimes get when you drink too much milk. Now she'll have to overcome not seeing Tyler pimp her cookbook on the show. So tough! So strong! (Those exclamation marks might be a little too expressive for her.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Apparently the feeds came back on while we were all busy roasting Angela and the river of her life. Janelle says that she and Cody did hear the wall yeller a bit - at least they heard Janelle's name. Janelle apparently told Cody that "See? They aren't ready for me to go yet!" and now Bayleigh and Janelle are up in the Have Not room discussing how to get Cody to use the Veto or how to get the votes. And Cody is down in the hammock with the rest of Four Prime (Prime Four? Whatever, the one alliance that has Ian in it) defending Janelle? 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently the feeds came back on while we were all busy roasting Angela and the river of her life. Janelle says that she and Cody did hear the wall yeller a bit - at least they heard Janelle's name. Janelle apparently told Cody that "See? They aren't ready for me to go yet!" and now Bayleigh and Janelle are up in the Have Not room discussing how to get Cody to use the Veto or how to get the votes. And Cody is down in the hammock with the rest of Four Prime (Prime Four? Whatever, the one alliance that has Ian in it) defending Janelle? 

Well, this is a reason to make me fire up the feeds.  Bay is talking to Dani right now.  

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I didn't know it was possible to use a phrase like "the river of your life" unironically. 

Yeah, well... the river of my life is warm and yellow, and I really really doubt it would qualify as vegan....

• LOL 13

Day/Bay are trying to think of ways not to nominate Kaysar next week if they win HOH and not have blood on their hands. If it's endurance and Memphis, Nicole and Ian are up she will win. If Kaysar is up there Day/Bay will throw it to Kaysar.

• Love 2

I've been busy all weekend and haven't watched the feeds and on tonight's show Janelle figured out that Memphis threw the Safety Zone competition but does she realize that he threw it because he's in an alliance with Tyler?

Earlier she said he threw it because he doesn't want to make a move or something.

I hate when the house is so lopsided like this, there's no suspense because the alliance wins all the comps and when they don't win they're still safe because their freaking tentacles are everywhere... Or they convince the morons to take each other out... Blech!!

• Love 8

Janelle: “I know I’m not supposed to talk shit, but what was up with that swimsuit Nicole was wearing today? It was heinous! She looked like Minnie Mouse!”

Please someone have a screenshot. I want to see.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Janelle: “I know I’m not supposed to talk shit, but what was up with that swimsuit Nicole was wearing today? It was heinous! She looked like Minnie Mouse!”

Please someone have a screenshot. I want to see.

Franzel is really dedicated to the retro/picnic look.

0nqCEu2.png

It sits weirdly at the midsection. Why all the extra fabric? Is she torsorially challenged? Also sometimes, depending on how she would stand, the back end of it would look like a diaper that was full and needed to be changed. It also makes her look oddly buff at the top. It kinda reminds me of a German Olympic weightlifter named Olga or something (no shade to the Olgas out there, it's a lovely name). It's not the worst but it's a choice. 

ETA: Shh, I'm supposed to be in bed. No one tell my cat I'm still up - he'll want a fourth dinner.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

My bio will be The Rivers of Life because I volunteer for the Three Rivers Park District. And there will be more about lambs, cows and pigs than about me. (I volunteer at a farm that's one of the parks.)

Earlier I posted about the twist where a week is undone and from reading posts it's the Reset button. So, I hope on Thursday we are surprised with a giant reset button!! 

I have a feeling Janelle won't be at Nicole's wedding. I was imagining Janelle sending a waste basket or a toilet bowl scrubber for a present, but since Janelle has class, she'll probably send something expensive. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Franzel is really dedicated to the retro/picnic look.

0nqCEu2.png

It sits weirdly at the midsection. Why all the extra fabric? Is she torsorially challenged? Also sometimes, depending on how she would stand, the back end of it would look like a diaper that was full and needed to be changed. It also makes her look oddly buff at the top. It kinda reminds me of a German Olympic weightlifter named Olga or something (no shade to the Olgas out there, it's a lovely name). It's not the worst but it's a choice. 

ETA: Shh, I'm supposed to be in bed. No one tell my cat I'm still up - he'll want a fourth dinner.

Franzel has the same proportions a lot of women have -- extremely long torso and short legs. She's also really short. All that busy-ness  around the waist just draws attention to her proportions. A slightly higher cut like what Xmas is wearing would be more flattering.

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

What the hell could be so inspiring about Angela?  She's what in her mid-20's?  To my knowledge she did not overcome anything major in her life. 

Angela was an elite level (I think) gymnast and she had an eating disorder so she actually has faced some shit. I'm still not gonna buy her book though. Now, her cookbook, I am actually interested in her recipes but not enough to actually pay for them lol.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Isn't it fascinating how much of an impact freakin' HELEN, of all people, has had on the game, with the whole "voting with the house" nonsense that has persisted since she introduced it?

It makes me want to push her.

I'm glad that Janelle and Kaysar aren't giving up, but I just don't see the veto being used. BB, you aren't getting me to get my hopes up! 

Is Labor Day the only woman who's won anything yet? C'MON. Do something ladies! Meaning Day and Bay, I don't want Nicole or Dani winning anything.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela was an elite level (I think) gymnast and she had an eating disorder so she actually has faced some shit. I'm still not gonna buy her book though. Now, her cookbook, I am actually interested in her recipes but not enough to actually pay for them lol.

Yeah, remember when she gave her life story to Tyler in BB20 and it was actually shockingly interesting? That's when I was first, "Wow, she might actually like this guy," which I didn't think she really did before then (it seemed more like a flirtmance before that), because he was SO attentive to her story that I think she really appreciated that. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The tweet was removed, what was this about?

And, sorry to be behind here, but who or what is Soddy daisy?

She was complaining that the broadcast show didn't show Tyler reading her HoH letter.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Who is Soddy Daisy?

It is Memphis as @Ellee says above. I've been naming after other Tennessee towns, but I better stop.

Kaysar is now up and joined Memphis on the sofa.  Kaysar said "Nobody is talking to us."

Kaysar doesn't think there is this big conspiracy who are banded together, but one or two are.  Memphis is going along with. He names Nicole and Tyler, and Cody and Tyler - and that's it, he says. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She was complaining that the broadcast show didn't show Tyler reading her HoH letter.

Huh. They haven't shown the HOH reveal in a while maybe the last time was 19 or her season

• Love 1

Now Kaysar is talking with David in the storage room. They have a tentative alliance now and Kaysar asks David, "If you and me work together, who else you are working with would work with me?" David says, "I don't know." Kaysar: "Do you think you would have any sway with them?" David: "I don't know. I don't think I have any sway with anyone." Kaysar says he knows he can trust David. Me - I'm not sure if he can. David says he doesn't believe in gaming too hard. He says let people create their own tension and go after each other.  He says Kaysar should focus on what he can control and be slow and methodical with everything else. If you try to force things, they come back.

• Love 1

Memphis asks Kaysar if the babies woke up last night. Kaysar said they did! It sounds like Christmas had to change the sheets or something. (Now Memphis, Kaysar and David are sitting outside.)

There may be nine babies. I think one was in bed with her and there's a little one by her pillow. Now Christmas is stuffing all the babies into a stroller.

I guess the one by her pillow is her own doll. She didn't put it in the stroller. She has the sniffles, too.

Tyler, Christmas and Bayleigh are talking about the babies. Tyler says: "One of the boys could be born pink." (They were talking about their genders.) Christmas had to get up 3 am and change their diapers, feed them, then take them to every house guest and get the guest to say the babies are cute. So she wrapped an exercise band around her and stuffed the babies in, but they kept popping out. (I'm hearing something in the background - music and a dog barking and a rooster crowing.??)

Regarding the music, David said they are playing something, but I don't know what it is.